MUST SHARE example of a BYTCH who has been ruined by PVSSIFIED MEN

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Rescue Mission is an AFC because he didn't bust his nut in her eye.

Do better next time, before you make this AFC thread.

REPEM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
I know, it sounds very creepy to little pvssy boys who are afraid to "offend" women in any way.
:crackup:

This "BYTCH" hasnt been ruined by pvssified men.... YOU have been ruined by reading too much macho BS at this forum.

What would 99% of people say if you told them "oh, she didnt want to **** or even touch me. So i pulled my **** out and started jacking off with her sitting in the seat next to me"

everyone i know would say thats creepy or weird.

REPEM

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is basically the same as a guy seeing a hot girl in public and jacking off in the bushes while looking at her

pretty much the definition of creepy. If that isn't creepy, then what is?

Reaction score
REPEM said:
this is basically the same as a guy seeing a hot girl in public and jacking off in the bushes while looking at her
You are a completely ignorant excuse of a man, get the fvck off this forum if you're going to me making such illogical bytch-azzed assumptions!

jesus christ I can't believe you are enough of a pvssy to not even know the difference between jacking off while looking at some unsuspecting stranger, and jacking off while the girl is RIGHT THERE with you and is INTO IT and trying to help you cvm better.

You are a total, and I mean TOTAL moronic lowlife scum.........the male population would be well off without you.

Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Rescue Mission is an AFC because he didn't bust his nut in her eye.

Do better next time, before you make this AFC thread.

You have to be a complete troll, because it looks like all you ever do is post random shyt when you are drunk at night.........you seriously add nothing to the discussion.

An AFC would have taken the bytch home and not had the balls to try what I tried, and then he'd obsess over this girl for weeks.....me personally, i busted my nuts thanks to her, and then I fvcked another girl a couple of days later.

You are a weird guy dude, especially after the thread you made most recently......wtf is that??

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=175893

EDIT - 10 post limit....Bluntmaster, I have fvcked 30+ chicks in the last 2 years, and have jerked off in front of about 10 of them (the one in this thread just happens to be one that I have never had sex with)..........get a grip on reality, a nut is a nut, and girls have no issue with guys having one in front of them, even if it isn't through sex or head or a handjob

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
I have laid 20 girls in the past 2 years, and I NEVER jerked off in front of any of them.

Let this thread go Rescue Mission, you are becoming a joke.

Edit THIS

Why do you bump up my old thread? Don't be jealous. I am on the verge of never posting in this pathetic place again. I have this hot girl on my nuts, she is still texting me at 2am.

Don't be jealous.

Last edited:

REPEM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
jesus christ I can't believe you are enough of a pvssy to not even know the difference between jacking off while looking at some unsuspecting stranger, and jacking off while the girl is RIGHT THERE with you and is INTO IT and trying to help you cvm better.
If she was into it, you would've been inside of her... not sitting alone in the drivers seat with your **** in your hand.

REPEM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
I don't even really care WHY she didn't want to even kiss me this time, all I know is that I took as much advantage of the situation as I could......do any of you guys even know how GOOD it feels to cvm while a girl is squeezing your hand and is staring you dead in the eyes sexually with her green eyes just an inch from your face??

I pretty much fvcked her soul (eyes are the windows to the soul after all)

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: This is hilarious!! I hope you're not serious.

Hey, you know what's even better? Cumming while a girls PVSSY is squeezing my D!CK!

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
What... tha... f*ck?

how demented one must be to do such a thing?

REPEM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else think this is borderline-date rape?

Girl rejects him, wont kiss him, wont touch his c0ck, tells him she's done with men, and gives him all the signals of "I DONT WANT TO DO ANYTHING WITH YOU".

He corners her into an uncomfortable situation and pulls his d*ck out and starts jacking off infront of her. It sounds like they both drove there in the same car, so she probably didn't have a choice other than staying in the car, or getting out and having to cab it home.

She isnt into it at all (if she were, she wouldve atleast given a HJ) and called him a creep the next day. So obviously her being "into it" was really just her trying to get it over with ASAP so she could get out of the situation.

oh.... and you are here bragging about it and defending yourself. I would feel pathetic if I ever stooped to what you did. Seriously bro. I have NO REASON to "hate" on you. I'm just giving some friendly advice. Seek medical help. It's for your own good.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
You have to be a complete troll, because it looks like all you ever do is post random shyt when you are drunk at night.........you seriously add nothing to the discussion.

An AFC would have taken the bytch home and not had the balls to try what I tried, and then he'd obsess over this girl for weeks.....me personally, i busted my nuts thanks to her, and then I fvcked another girl a couple of days later.

You are a weird guy dude, especially after the thread you made most recently......wtf is that??

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=175893

EDIT - 10 post limit....Bluntmaster, I have fvcked 30+ chicks in the last 2 years, and have jerked off in front of about 10 of them (the one in this thread just happens to be one that I have never had sex with)..........get a grip on reality, a nut is a nut, and girls have no issue with guys having one in front of them, even if it isn't through sex or head or a handjob

I am calling you out now. I don't think you have laid 30 women in the past 2 years. I don't think you have laid anything, except maybe your neighbors horse.

What man jerks off in front of women? You should be banned for this.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more you attack other posters for telling you what they honestly think of your latest field report the worse you look. I know you're looking for some notoriety in this forum but this isn't the way to do it dude. Let it go.

Reaction score
jesus christ the idiots have taken over this thread..........I have already explained in full detail what happened, and some people still CONTINUE to pick and choose the parts of the story that they think make me look bad, instead of reading THE WHOLE STORY.

What a bunch of haters, good god

Also, I find it funny that people are allowed to attack me, but when I attack back, I get the feminized entitled attitudes from these pvssies "oh why are you attacking us??"

Plus, I have had so much sex in the past 6 years or so, that I don't put getting laid on such a pedestal, and I know that there are other ways for a date to be successful in my books.......like I have said 100 times already, it is HOT to jerk off with a hot girl sitting next to you and egging you on to cvm......most of you just don't understand sexuality yet because you lack the experience.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
jesus christ the idiots have taken over this thread..........I have already explained in full detail what happened, and some people still CONTINUE to pick and choose the parts of the story that they think make me look bad, instead of reading THE WHOLE STORY.

What a bunch of haters, good god

Also, I find it funny that people are allowed to attack me, but when I attack back, I get the feminized entitled attitudes from these pvssies "oh why are you attacking us??"

Plus, I have had so much sex in the past 6 years or so, that I don't put getting laid on such a pedestal, and I know that there are other ways for a date to be successful in my books.......like I have said 100 times already, it is HOT to jerk off with a hot girl sitting next to you and egging you on to cvm......most of you just don't understand sexuality yet because you lack the experience.

WHY do you keep bumping this GAY thread,

Why do you?!

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
You have had tons of sex huh?!?! Is that why you have 10 pages on SS about jerking off... Where are the posts about actually getting laid?

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG, is this thread still the highlight of the week?

Rescue Mission had a wank infront of a blonde girl, blonde girl sexually taunted him and whispered sweet boogaloo's in ear. Blonde girl then feels crappy and says it was creepy next day, even upon being "down" to do it at the time.

Rescue Mission didn't care what the girl thought, what the majority of others would do when turned down on any sexual escalation? Probably write a thread on how and what happend and why they didn't get any on So Suave.

I think what Rescue is trying to get across is still having the balls to do what YOU want. It's not a boastful thread. he didnt put his snickers in her knickers this time. Big deal. But still wanked for the fvck of it. I stand by what I said.

Why are virgins trying to put experienced guys out in the field down? Most of you can't even get a chick to go to the cinema anyway? LOL. Get over it.

Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
OMG, is this thread still the highlight of the week?

Rescue Mission had a wank infront of a blonde girl, blonde girl sexually taunted him and whispered sweet boogaloo's in ear. Blonde girl then feels crappy and says it was creepy next day, even upon being "down" to do it at the time.

Rescue Mission didn't care what the girl thought, what the majority of others would do when turned down on any sexual escalation? Probably write a thread on how and what happend and why they didn't get any on So Suave.

I think what Rescue is trying to get across is still having the balls to do what YOU want. It's not a boastful thread. he didnt put his snickers in her knickers this time. Big deal. But still wanked for the fvck of it. I stand by what I said.

Why are virgins trying to put experienced guys out in the field down? Most of you can't even get a chick to go to the cinema anyway? LOL. Get over it.

Exactly dude!

Now, let me politely address the haters, without attacking them even though they have attacked me, and hopefully I can get my point across.

Zarky, Joe Stud, HeyPachuco!, teacha, runner83, JONWON, Kailex, FortyozToFreedom, Serialized3...........all of these guys have posted on this thread supporting what I did, and these guys are either sosuave respected veterans, or simply just players who know what they are doing.......let me ask all of the haters, do you all think that ALL of these guys are completely wrong, or do you think they might be onto something?

I think that thanks to feminism and male bashing in general, terms like "douche" and "creepy" were invented by bitter women, and perfected by unsuccessful bitter guys, and now the word creepy gets thrown around BY men, AT men............I mean cmon, you have got to be kidding me!!! This feminism bull has actually turned men AGAINST EACH OTHER!

This needs to stop - there is no such thing as creepy, it's a made up word that wasn't around 15-20 years ago........the word "creepy" is another way of accusing a guy of being DOMINANT in the situation - I dominated the situation........the girl said no to kissing, I said ok great, i'm gonna jerk off and you're gonna help me cvm.......and in the heat of the moment, she agreed, was into it, and helped me get my rocks off twice.

I did do something wrong though....I should have been MORE dominant (aka more "creepy" for all the pvssified let's-not-offend-women feminists), and I should have pushed to get a handjob or even a *******........I felt as though I was being bold enough, so I just didn't really think to push it further than I did - no big deal to me because I see girls for sex all the time, so I don't end up putting sex on such a high pedestal

Another thing I am noticing from this thread........alot of the guys who are unsuccessful with women, tend to have LINEAR THINKING........they think that if there is a date, then either there should be a rejection, or just kissing, or just sex........they don't expand their mind to think that other outcomes can occur.

I know what it's like to have a BAD date and be fully rejected - that would be when I try to put my arm around a girl and she coldly says "can you please not touch me".......THAT is a rejection. With the girl in this thread, we were full-out cuddling and rubbing each other at the movies, so clearly she didn't want to FULLY reject me, and clearly she had some shyt in her head that made her not wanna kiss me. But I had the BALLS to go for what I WANTED.

That is the full lesson here - go for what YOU want, do not be afraid to offend women with your sexuality.........don't be a careful calm pvssy-boy who is afraid of what a female is thinking - this is the basis of what all CHUMPS are - they are SCARED shytless of women.

I also do not consider this date a full success - I wanted to fvck her, but I do consider it a success given how hot our jerkoff session was considering how she rejected my kissing advances, SO ITS ALL GOOD - end of story!

When you date as many different girls as I do, you will come to many situations, and the key thing to remember for all these situations is to BE IN CONTROL - don't let the woman be in control, YOU CALL ALL THE SHOTS....make the h0 say no, otherwise it's always YES!!

One more thing to address, and I will not be polite here, but who the FVCK is this Bluntmaster guy?? Every post he has ever made looks like some kind of drunk/high posting that never adds any value to discussion, and always looks like useless provocation. Also, this guy is very much BPD because earlier in this thread he supported me, and then he flipped a switch and started to bash me for no reason - DAMN that's a troll if I've ever seen one.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes yes, we get it, your a big time pimp. No one really cares. Can we have this thread locked already instead of continuing to egg him on (because there really will be no end to this).