MUST SHARE example of a BYTCH who has been ruined by PVSSIFIED MEN

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I misguided in thinking that the prime object of dj interactions shouldn't be to merely "bust an excellent (or 2 excellent) nut(s)"? Surely the object is to create a mutually enjoyable scenario for uninhibited sexual expression and communication between 2 or more ppl...

Not judging tho, its very possible that this chick fully enjoyed the experience, dispite her inhibitions which prevented her from participating more actively, but then had a convo with 1 of her girlfriends about it and got brainwashed into thinking it was "creepy", or maybe she was hopin that you would contact her later on that night for a conversation and when u didn't she got upset about being used in this overtly sexual way without any deeper connection, or any number of other reasons... I don't know exactly how it all happened or what she was thinkin.

Just my advice would be tho to stop focussing so much on getting yourself off and focus more on engineering situations that suit both ppl (not sayin that this situation didn't tho).

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
d!ckmojo said:
Not judging tho, its very possible that this chick fully enjoyed the experience, dispite her inhibitions which prevented her from participating more actively, but then had a convo with 1 of her girlfriends about it and got brainwashed into thinking it was "creepy", or maybe she was hopin that you would contact her later on that night for a conversation and when u didn't she got upset about being used in this overtly sexual way without any deeper connection, or any number of other reasons... I don't know exactly how it all happened or what she was thinkin.

Just my advice would be tho to stop focussing so much on getting yourself off and focus more on engineering situations that suit both ppl (not sayin that this situation didn't tho).
I'm not sure what her inhibitions were, considering she'd given him a handjob before. And her expecting him to call after refusing to satisfy him would be absurd. He took her to a movie, and he cuddled with her, meaning he was giving a lot more than he was receiving. For her to expect even more after being a complete b1tch would be retarded.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
.but I still got to bust 2 good nuts out of it :)
Honestly? That sounds like something a 16 year old kid would say, not a grown, adult, mature male.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sherlock-Holmes said:
Well, then you lived your life only knowing people who failed. Guess you're part of the whole cycle. Like they all say, it takes a failure to know another.

When i say do whatever we want, i meant we do it with social standards, as well as common sense. Guess you took it wrongly as you're part of the "cycle" again.

Cheers for being simple minded, monkey.
Yes. I am a failure. I've made a few million the past 3 years trading, have a beautiful place in CA I live in, have a gorgeous gf, great friends, I travel everywhere anytime I want, and most importantly a wonderful family who I love dearly, but I am a failure.

Please, please help me.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on the millions, seriously. That is pretty fvcking awesome.

But equating being a serial killer with 'doing what you want was pretty odd.

And WHY is everybody ignoring that this girl was INTO this? Call it creepy all you want but it clearly wasnt to her at the time. And no, no girl is "going along with a jerk-off session" and telling you she's gonna make you cvm because she's scared. Ridiculous.

Either everyone needs to re-read the OP or there's some serious herd mentality for lulz going on here.

fatdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forty0ztoFreedom said:
And WHY is everybody ignoring that this girl was INTO this? Call it creepy all you want but it clearly wasnt to her at the time. And no, no girl is "going along with a jerk-off session" and telling you she's gonna make you cvm because she's scared. Ridiculous.

Either everyone needs to re-read the OP or there's some serious herd mentality for lulz going on here.
Forget about 'creepy' and no, no one needs to re-read the OP, or the subsequent posts where he attacks his detractors. Herd mentality or not, there is this much going on:

He is making claims of being smooth, yet at the end of the day he ended up jerking it in front of a chick, who despite allowing herself to be fondled and whispering in his ear or what not, had no physical contact with his d1ck. He says he didn't go bone some other chick because he was already horny for this one. AKA oneitis.

The only reason I'd be obsessed with getting off on a particular girl is if she is a particularly good lay. This chick didn't even wanna jerk him off, so this is not even remotely the case, IMO.

Again, lets forget all the "creepy" comments and focus on the meat and potatoes: this was straight up lame. It wasn't DJ and the people that disagree are not "prudes".

Reaction score
fatdog said:
He is making claims of being smooth, yet at the end of the day he ended up jerking it in front of a chick, who despite allowing herself to be fondled and whispering in his ear or what not, had no physical contact with his d1ck. He says he didn't go bone some other chick because he was already horny for this one. AKA oneitis.

Bytch learn how to read.

How many times am I supposed to mention that I have other girls that I fvck consistently before it starts to look too repetitive???

At the end of THIS day, one day out of 365 in a year, I ended up jerking off in front of a chick who was all into it yes........do you really think this is the only girl all year that I saw?? Just a total moron really, being smooth with the ladies overall and having ONE date that ended like this, are not mutually exclusive.

Like I said, do you and your ignorant azz need for me to start posting field reports every week about how I have the same 2 or 3 fvck buddies come over, drink with me, have sex, and leave?

I love it how you, and other morons like yourself think that this one thread entails the depth of my game, as if this is the most amount of action i've ever gotten or something LOL.........it's just a goddamn thread, that's all it is, about ONE goddamn night.

I get tired of dealing with stupid ignorant pvssies, I really do.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't saying that RM was as bad as a serial killer, I'm just comparing the sociopath motives behind his actions.

I'm...really sorry. I'm going to make a very bold f*cking statement here. I'm going to speak for women everyone in that if she refuses to kiss you several times and doesn't want to touch your d!ck SHE DOES NOT WANT YOU . Rescue, if you know women so much you'll realize she did it to get the situation over with. You have to realize this.

Listen, I've done some things with girls that I feel dumb about. I hung out with a chick one time for 6 hours, didn't talk to her much, JUST to get laid. I was super horny at the time and I needed a nut. I finally got it at the end of the night but she never called me back the next day. I got a nut off, but there was nothing "DJ" or "pimp" in my actions. I was just another starving lion looking for a piece of meet at the time.

Again, what you did was NOT impressive or smooth. It was crazy and bold yeah and I'm sure some guys here are impressed. Sorry, most of us aren't. You have to get that through your head dude. Not everyone is going to respect or even like what you did. Get over it.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether or not you got to "bust a nut" doesn't change the facts:

A girl doesn't have sex with you and then you make a thread with several paragraphs rationalizing HER behavior. And you continue to defend HER giving her excuses about pussified men ruining her or whatever. That's sounds awful familiar to the new people signing up and rationalizing that a girl didn't like him and then starts rationalizing all the other reasons why and mentions then he got a hug out of it and feels better. At this point everyone on the forum starts yelling at him. Which is what they are doing to you. What did you expect, high-fives and fist-bumps all around?

fatdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Bytch learn how to read.

How many times am I supposed to mention that I have other girls that I fvck consistently before it starts to look too repetitive???

At the end of THIS day, one day out of 365 in a year, I ended up jerking off in front of a chick who was all into it yes........do you really think this is the only girl all year that I saw?? Just a total moron really, being smooth with the ladies overall and having ONE date that ended like this, are not mutually exclusive.

Like I said, do you and your ignorant azz need for me to start posting field reports every week about how I have the same 2 or 3 fvck buddies come over, drink with me, have sex, and leave?

I love it how you, and other morons like yourself think that this one thread entails the depth of my game, as if this is the most amount of action i've ever gotten or something LOL.........it's just a goddamn thread, that's all it is, about ONE goddamn night.

I get tired of dealing with stupid ignorant pvssies, I really do.
This one thread is all we need to see. If you are SATISFIED and willing to RATIONALIZE this whole thing when in reality all you did was jerk off, then I don't wanna read your field reports.

Day 1
Today, I touched her boob.

Day 4
Yay, she finally let me take off her bra.

"She was all into it" means absolutely NOTHING because if she really was horny, if she really wanted you, she would have done SOMETHING to your c0ck. Which she didn't. None of the other posts you made in this thread fix this. I don't care how delusional you are on your "conquest", its bullsh1t, plain and simple.

You were hung up on this chick, and you were SATISFIED with jacking off in front of her. That is pathetic, no more, no less.

I don't care how much you claim to get laid, jacking off in front of a chick is definitely NOT thread worthy. And yet here we are, 6 pages into it, still defending it like you're some sort of ladies man.

You jacked off. Plain and simple. Yes, she let you grope her. How many 15 year olds let you do that? Most of them. She whispered sexy talk into your ear. I can get that for free over the internet, without spending money on a movie or wasting time "spooning". The only thing that matters is her grabbing your d1ck and making you come. Which she didn't.

A handjob is the kind of thing you expect out of a high school relationship. The fact that you couldn't get even that AND you're here tooting your horn means you are about as inexperienced as the next guy.

Get over yourself.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
At least RM did something and didn't go HOME and jerk off like most of you b!tches hating on him.

fatdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
At least RM did something and didn't go HOME and jerk off like most of you b!tches hating on him.
Last time I jacked off, I didn't make a thread about it.

Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
SHE DOES NOT WANT YOU . Rescue, if you know women so much you'll realize she did it to get the situation over with. You have to realize this.
You nailed it buddy.

And I hope others learn from this..........it doesn't matter how a girl feel or what she is thinking, just have the balls to go for what you want, and you might just be able to make the best of a bad situation like I did. I mean, I turned it all into a pretty nice and sexual jerk-off session, don't care if she was pretending to be into it or not!

Some of you guys just need to STOP caring what other people think, and live life on your own terms.

In this case, MY TERMS WERE to try and get a nut out of the unsuccessful date, and I did

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
You nailed it buddy.

Some of you guys just need to STOP caring what other people think,

Thought I'd chime in and post in here while I'm wasting time in the bathroom hiding from some stupid girl haha.

Seems to me that you need to take your own advice and stop caring what people think and stop defending your actions. You think it's a win to jerk off in your car while a girl is next to you then cool more power . But like you said you shouldnt care what other people think or have to justify defending your actions.

Personally I dont think i'd ever do that haha i'd be scared nutting on my steering wheel haha. Just cause other people wouldnt do it doesnt make it wrong , the only thing that matters is how you feel at the end of the day after what you did.

Now I got to get back to the girly im with she's yelling at the restroom door for me....also have you ever realized how nasty it msmells in the mens restroom ater 11pm?

Reaction score
j0n24 said:
Thought I'd chime in and post in here while I'm wasting time in the bathroom hiding from some stupid girl haha.

Seems to me that you need to take your own advice and stop caring what people think and stop defending your actions. You think it's a win to jerk off in your car while a girl is next to you then cool more power . But like you said you shouldnt care what other people think or have to justify defending your actions.

Personally I dont think i'd ever do that haha i'd be scared nutting on my steering wheel haha. Just cause other people wouldnt do it doesnt make it wrong , the only thing that matters is how you feel at the end of the day after what you did.

Now I got to get back to the girly im with she's yelling at the restroom door for me....also have you ever realized how nasty it msmells in the mens restroom ater 11pm?

I don't care what any girl that I'm hanging out with thinks........but when it comes to posting on a forum, I have to post and explain myself so that my advice is not misinterpreted, it has nothing to do with me caring what other guys think.

I didn't have to post a single thing on this thread, because other experienced don juans posted on this thread letting people know that they get what I did, and could not believe the hatred people were showing me.

But I'm human.....whenever pvssified guys try to talk down to ME, I will defend myself........if anything, what a girl is thinking or feeling means even less to me than what anonymous guys on a forum think - think about that one for a second.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is, if you're posting this as an example that you want newcomers of this site to follow, you're teaching them to take pride in a pity nut. A nut that lacks mutual attraction, respect and integrity. Again, I've been down that road but in my humble opinion there's nothing great about it.

Even newcomers (and yes veteran posters who have been here longer than you) are going to have a problem with respecting it. We might even warn newbies about the advice given. It is a forum with open dialog after all.

Okay I'm done with this thread. Moving on...

Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
The problem is, if you're posting this as an example that you want newcomers of this site to follow, you're teaching them to take pride in a pity nut..
If a girl rejects you when you try to kiss her, and then you are able to get her all into it when you jack off in front of her, that certainly doesn't feel like pity anything to me......the scene in my car was hot by all standards, I enjoyed it, that's all that matters and that's the attitude every man needs to have.

Reaction score
REPEM said:
that does sound a bit creepy

I know, it sounds very creepy to little pvssy boys who are afraid to "offend" women in any way.

On a side note, I remember a girl i went to the movies once as a 1st date about 5 years ago......I was 20 and she was 17.......we cuddled at the movies, but she didn't let me kiss her. After she rejected me, I was able to feel her up her shirt, as well as down her pants.

You read that right.........a girl I had a date with didn't want to kiss me, but was cool with me going down and rubbing her pvssy while we were cuddled up watching a movie.

With girls like this (and the one I posted about on this thread), it's safe to say that they are not mentally stable, so as long as you don't hear the words "NO, DON'T FVCKING DO THAT", then anything and everything is good to go, even if they reject kissing.

Also, by the way, some girls really romantisize kissing, to the point where it becomes more important to them than other sexual contact, so that could have been the case too.........either way, it's not up to me to care what any chick is thinking, it's just up to me to do as I please, to make sure that I get what I need from any given date.