MUST SHARE example of a BYTCH who has been ruined by PVSSIFIED MEN

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
One more thing to address, and I will not be polite here, but who the FVCK is this Bluntmaster guy?? Every post he has ever made looks like some kind of drunk/high posting that never adds any value to discussion, and always looks like useless provocation. Also, this guy is very much BPD because earlier in this thread he supported me, and then he flipped a switch and started to bash me for no reason - DAMN that's a troll if I've ever seen one.

MY NAME IS NOBODY.

That's who I am you stupid *****, look it up.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
When you date as many different girls as I do, you will come to many situations, and the key thing to remember for all these situations is to BE IN CONTROL - don't let the woman be in control, YOU CALL ALL THE SHOTS....make the h0 say no, otherwise it's always YES!!

So, you are dating tons of girls, and the one you post about won't even touch you.

I think you are a liar. Where are your lay reports?

First I thought you sounded like Skip... but now, I think you are this old poster named P/ssyeater, who lied about everything like he was writing a book.

Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
So, you are dating tons of girls, and the one you post about won't even touch you.

I think you are a liar. Where are your lay reports?

First I thought you sounded like Skip... but now, I think you are this old poster named P/ssyeater, who lied about everything like he was writing a book.

Why do I need to post lay reports? They would be boring and repetitive.......what kind of loser goes on an online forum and announces to a bunch of strangers every time that he has sex.

Such flawed logic.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Why do I need to post lay reports? They would be boring and repetitive.......what kind of loser goes on an online forum and announces to a bunch of strangers every time that he has sex.

Such flawed logic.

You are posting jerk off reports. JERK OFF REPORTS.

Man, I am done with it. Who posts jerk off reports?

Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
You are posting jerk off reports. JERK OFF REPORTS.

Man, I am done with it. Who posts jerk off reports?

Are you retarded or something? Do you know the difference between jerking off when you're alone, and what happened with me and the girl?

I posted THIS thread because it was an interesting situation, which I felt like sharing.

Fvck off already

Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Exactly dude!

Now, let me politely address the haters, without attacking them even though they have attacked me, and hopefully I can get my point across.

Zarky, Joe Stud, HeyPachuco!, teacha, runner83, JONWON, Kailex, FortyozToFreedom, Serialized3...........all of these guys have posted on this thread supporting what I did, and these guys are either sosuave respected veterans, or simply just players who know what they are doing.......let me ask all of the haters, do you all think that ALL of these guys are completely wrong, or do you think they might be onto something?

I think that thanks to feminism and male bashing in general, terms like "douche" and "creepy" were invented by bitter women, and perfected by unsuccessful bitter guys, and now the word creepy gets thrown around BY men, AT men............I mean cmon, you have got to be kidding me!!! This feminism bull has actually turned men AGAINST EACH OTHER!

This needs to stop - there is no such thing as creepy, it's a made up word that wasn't around 15-20 years ago........the word "creepy" is another way of accusing a guy of being DOMINANT in the situation - I dominated the situation........the girl said no to kissing, I said ok great, i'm gonna jerk off and you're gonna help me cvm.......and in the heat of the moment, she agreed, was into it, and helped me get my rocks off twice.

I did do something wrong though....I should have been MORE dominant (aka more "creepy" for all the pvssified let's-not-offend-women feminists), and I should have pushed to get a handjob or even a *******........I felt as though I was being bold enough, so I just didn't really think to push it further than I did - no big deal to me because I see girls for sex all the time, so I don't end up putting sex on such a high pedestal

Another thing I am noticing from this thread........alot of the guys who are unsuccessful with women, tend to have LINEAR THINKING........they think that if there is a date, then either there should be a rejection, or just kissing, or just sex........they don't expand their mind to think that other outcomes can occur.

I know what it's like to have a BAD date and be fully rejected - that would be when I try to put my arm around a girl and she coldly says "can you please not touch me".......THAT is a rejection. With the girl in this thread, we were full-out cuddling and rubbing each other at the movies, so clearly she didn't want to FULLY reject me, and clearly she had some shyt in her head that made her not wanna kiss me. But I had the BALLS to go for what I WANTED.

That is the full lesson here - go for what YOU want, do not be afraid to offend women with your sexuality.........don't be a careful calm pvssy-boy who is afraid of what a female is thinking - this is the basis of what all CHUMPS are - they are SCARED shytless of women.

I also do not consider this date a full success - I wanted to fvck her, but I do consider it a success given how hot our jerkoff session was considering how she rejected my kissing advances, SO ITS ALL GOOD - end of story!

When you date as many different girls as I do, you will come to many situations, and the key thing to remember for all these situations is to BE IN CONTROL - don't let the woman be in control, YOU CALL ALL THE SHOTS....make the h0 say no, otherwise it's always YES!!
if anyone wants to try and hate on me some more, I suggest you read my above quoted post, so that you won't look stupid with your comments.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
if anyone wants to try and hate on me some more, I suggest you read my above quoted post, so that you won't look stupid with your comments.
Man, the only one here looking stupid is you with your dozens of posts saying the same thing and you insulting everyone that disagrees with you. I personally don't find this interesting at all, and obviously very few other guys do. Except it and move on. Or you can continue to have your little hissyfit and make yourself look like a idiot. I have a feeling that very few ppl will read your "advice" anymore. Peace out.

REPEM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
.like I have said 100 times already, it is HOT to jerk off with a hot girl sitting next to you and egging you on to cvm......most of you just don't understand sexuality yet because you lack the experience.

LMFAO

That girl wasn't "egging you on", she was pressured into a situation and said what she had to in order to get it over with ASAP!!!

It's not hot to jerk off with a hot girl who is so turned off by you that she wont even touch your ****. You know whats hot? When I dont even have to say a word and a girl jumps on top of me and sucks my ****.

Reaction score
REPEM said:
LMFAO

That girl wasn't "egging you on", she was pressured into a situation and said what she had to in order to get it over with ASAP!!!

It's not hot to jerk off with a hot girl who is so turned off by you that she wont even touch your ****. You know whats hot? When I dont even have to say a word and a girl jumps on top of me and sucks my ****.

Reply to the bolded part - she must have been a good actress then, and I don't care how pressured she felt, she's a grown azz 25 year old woman and can make her own decisions - a don juan does NOT CARE what kind of pressure he puts on girls, and that right there is the difference between ME and YOU.

As for not having to say a word and have a girl jump on me and s*ck my d1ck........gotta be honest with you here, I have had several girls do just that in the past, and I couldn't even get hard - it was a complete turnoff to have a girl jump my bones because I felt too dominated. I like to be in a position of dominance, and I definitely do not like it when a girl makes herself look so easy and so dominant - not for me!

Also, tell me REPEM, have you yourself had situations where girls have jumped on you and sucked your d1ck, or are you just saying that it SOUNDS hot in theory?

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue, do you want to know why I am doubt you being a DJ?

It has nothing to do with your actions.

It has more to do with the fact that even though you preach not giving a **** about what other people think, you yourself keep on replying to this thread trying to defend yourself.

Seriously man, just let it go, everyone has their opinions. Stop acting like a 6th grader trying to defend yourself against comments FROM PEOPLE YOU HAVE NEVER MET AND DONT EVEN KNOW YOU.

If you care this much about what we think I can't imagine how much value what people you actually know think about you.

Reaction score
originaldj said:
Rescue, do you want to know why I am doubt you being a DJ?

It has nothing to do with your actions.

It has more to do with the fact that even though you preach not giving a **** about what other people think, you yourself keep on replying to this thread trying to defend yourself.

Seriously man, just let it go, everyone has their opinions. Stop acting like a 6th grader trying to defend yourself against comments FROM PEOPLE YOU HAVE NEVER MET AND DONT EVEN KNOW YOU.

If you care this much about what we think I can't imagine how much value what people you actually know think about you.

I am simply trying to correct the nice guy disease that says it is wrong to do anything that offends women, and I will reply to each and every guy who I believe has this disease - also, YOU cannot judge whether i am a DJ or not, because you yourself are a virgin, and lack the experience to know what works and what doesn't.

I have mentioned about 8 well respected mature don juans (such as Zarky, Heypachuco! and Jonwon) who posted in this thread supporting what I did........are you saying they are ALL wrong?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
I am simply trying to correct the nice guy disease that says it is wrong to do anything that offends women, and I will reply to each and every guy who I believe has this disease - also, YOU cannot judge whether i am a DJ or not, because you yourself are a virgin, and lack the experience to know what works and what doesn't.

I have mentioned about 8 well respected mature don juans (such as Zarky, Heypachuco! and Jonwon) who posted in this thread supporting what I did........are you saying they are ALL wrong?
In my opinion, yes. In my opinion also, I think most of these guys wouldn't put up with what you put up with. If I'm wrong and they did, I'm sure none of them would be trying to use a pity nut as a guideline for getting a girl to do what you want. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't commit to an 8 page thread BRAGGING about it too.

I'll be honest with you, if I were in your shoes and it was a bad week for me I probably would have done what you did. Would I have been proud of it? No. Would it have made me feel like Big John Stud? No. Would I care if the girl didn't want to touch me? Yes. I would want a woman to be attracted to my physical qualities as well as my social qualities. Sure! After all, the way I engage a woman will determine if she lets me inside of her or not.

The way you describe yourself as doing what you want at other people's expense (just do it. don't care if she likes it or not.) sounds a lot like the actions not of a man or a leader, but a parasite. Someone who takes and gives nothing in return. What woman would want to be involved with a man like that? Stupid women (like the one in your car who had to see you play with yourself. Jesus.) but they wise up eventually (IE her phone call confessing how creepy you were). Man, I would have cracked small smile of approval if you at least laid her. You didn't. What a pointless night.

You did what you want, sure. I bet you you'll never f*ck that chick again, I'll tell you that much.

I mean you never f*ck her, period (should have just put "." instead of spelling the word. I'm a douche.) I shouldn't say "again". I should say "You'll never ever get a chance to f*ck that chick because you jacked off in front of her."

You pretty much gave her a reason NOT to fu*k you. I mean if you can just jerk off in front of a chick, what's she sitting there for? Props for that...I guess? Kinda reminds me of the guy in a wheel chair that keeps saying "NO! I can do it by myself!" When he needs help up the stairs.

You can jack yourself off in front of a girl without her wanting or having any desire to f*ck you. Great story, bro.

It's also sad how you keep name dropping to try to keep your credibility up because you're too insecure to take criticism. It's a forum.

Let it go. You're trolling your own thread. Good Christ.

Edit: To those saying that she was "into it" because she whispered in his ear - After talking (ad nauseum for years) on this board about taking a woman's actions over her words,[size=+2] NOW this is the time a woman is honest when it comes to something like THIS!? [/size]She was honest when she thought it was hot when she didn't touch him?! She thought it was hot when he tried to kiss her several times and didn't want to!? Strippers will talk dirty in your ear and won't like you. They'll even grind on you without liking you. F*CK if SHE respects you. Where's YOUR self respect?!

*whispers* You're insane....all of you....get away from me!! o_O

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:

Your an idiot. Seriously dude.
First of all you lack reading comprehension. ONCE AGAIN I never commented on the act itself. I commented on the fact that you wrote 9 pages of garbage defending yourself against people you have never met, yet claim not to give a **** about what other people think.

As well, stop trying to reframe what you are doing. What you SAY you are doing is correcting nice guys attitudes. This is complete bull**** considering that no one really said what you did is bad because it offended her. People are just saying that its something they wouldn't do. There isn't really any side here arguing from a nice guys perspective. Rather, the arguement (and I am inclined to agree) is that you are an idiot

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
This reminds me of the time I was banging my ex on the sofa and I made her suck it right before I came and she gagged on my *** and puked all over the floor.

Top that one RM.. all this sex you say you have, make a better thread.

Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
In my opinion, yes. In my opinion also, I think most of these guys wouldn't put up with what you put up with. If I'm wrong and they did, I'm sure none of them would be trying to use a pity nut as a guideline for getting a girl to do what you want. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't commit to an 8 page thread BRAGGING about it too.

I'll be honest with you, if I were in your shoes and it was a bad week for me I probably would have done what you did. Would I have been proud of it? No. Would it have made me feel like Big John Stud? No. Would I care if the girl didn't want to touch me? Yes. I would want a woman to be attracted to my physical qualities as well as my social qualities. Sure! After all, the way I engage a woman will determine if she lets me inside of her or not.

The way you describe yourself as doing what you want at other people's expense (just do it. don't care if she likes it or not.) sounds a lot like the actions not of a man or a leader, but a parasite. Someone who takes and gives nothing in return. What woman would want to be involved with a man like that? Stupid women (like the one in your car who had to see you play with yourself. Jesus.) but they wise up eventually (IE her phone call confessing how creepy you were). Man, I would have cracked small smile of approval if you at least laid her. You didn't. What a pointless night.

You did what you want, sure. I bet you you'll never f*ck that chick again, I'll tell you that much.

I mean you never f*ck her, period (should have just put "." instead of spelling the word. I'm a douche.) I shouldn't say "again". I should say "You'll never ever get a chance to f*ck that chick because you jacked off in front of her."

You pretty much gave her a reason NOT to fu*k you. I mean if you can just jerk off in front of a chick, what's she sitting there for? Props for that...I guess? Kinda reminds me of the guy in a wheel chair that keeps saying "NO! I can do it by myself!" When he needs help up the stairs.

You can jack yourself off in front of a girl without her wanting or having any desire to f*ck you. Great story, bro.

It's also sad how you keep name dropping to try to keep your credibility up because you're too insecure to take criticism. It's a forum.

Let it go. You're trolling your own thread. Good Christ.

Edit: To those saying that she was "into it" because she whispered in his ear - After talking (ad nauseum for years) on this board about taking a woman's actions over her words,[size=+2] NOW this is the time a woman is honest when it comes to something like THIS!? [/size]She was honest when she thought it was hot when she didn't touch him?! She thought it was hot when he tried to kiss her several times and didn't want to!? Strippers will talk dirty in your ear and won't like you. They'll even grind on you without liking you. F*CK if SHE respects you. Where's YOUR self respect?!

*whispers* You're insane....all of you....get away from me!! o_O

It was just 1 date out of hundreds that I have been on. Date didn't go like I fully wanted to, so I decided to get what I could out of the situation. Nice guy pvssy would have been crushed by the rejection. End of story.

It's just 1 date, this isn't my life.......this is only 3 hours of my life........and given what a weird bytch this girl acted like, I got the most I could have gotten from those 3 hours. End of story.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao I haven't visited this general discussion board in god knows how long, but with epic threads like this, I remember why i realized this board is no good.

This needs to stop - there is no such thing as creepy, it's a made up word that wasn't around 15-20 years ago........the word "creepy" is another way of accusing a guy of being DOMINANT in the situation - I dominated the situation........the girl said no to kissing, I said ok great, i'm gonna jerk off and you're gonna help me cvm.......and in the heat of the moment, she agreed, was into it, and helped me get my rocks off twice.

I did do something wrong though....I should have been MORE dominant (aka more "creepy" for all the pvssified let's-not-offend-women feminists), and I should have pushed to get a handjob or even a *******
This is ****ing pure gold. I showed a coworker this thread and we nearly pissed ourselves laughing. Stay strong sosuave, I'll be sure to lurk here every so often now that i know the boards have deteriorated into comedy central material.

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rescue mission sounds like someone who thinks rape is ok because a real DJ gets what he wants no matter what

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I leave for a week and this thread turns into 9 pages. Never change, sosuave.