MUST SHARE example of a BYTCH who has been ruined by PVSSIFIED MEN

NO MA'AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
I HAD MOTHAFVCKING FUN - and that's how I do things.......I get what I want (a nut in this case) even if the girl wasn't interested in even kissing.
Hey Rescue Mission,

Just out of curiosity... if you didn't pull your c*ck out to j/o, where did the splooge go?

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the virgin dude on at least one point: THERE IS NOT ONE PART OF ME THAT WANTS TO DO WHAT HE DID IN THAT CAR.

Like I said before, when I was put in a similar situation where I'm so horny it hurts, I left/dropped off the girl, and called up some other girl to take out my frustrations on her. To me that's the DJ thing to do: you get your dyck wet while keeping the high ground over the teaser girl AND you still have a chance to fvck her at some future point.

Rescue Mission, you think i'm "pvssyfied" for saying the above? See your problem is that you refuse to take any criticism. As much as I agree with you about general principles (such as not letting girls walk all over you, having the balls to make aggressive moves, etc...) I still think this situation is creepy, and so do a lot of pple on this forum (and I'm sure a much higher percentage of pple from normal society would feel this way if you told them this story).

So instead of defending your every argument tooth and nail, why don't you step back and try to figure out why so many pple look at your actions as creepy. That is what being a DJ means: to improve on your mistakes and to expend your mental horizon.

Simply labeling everyone of your critics an AFC won't help you improve your game...

Reaction score
alright 1 by 1........

drak_ool - I actually was not referring to you being a pvssy......that was directed to certain other people who have multiple ignorant nice guy posts in this threa - honestly I don't even remember what you said, so nothing was directed towards you.

No Ma'am - splooge went into my boxers, which then went into the laundry and were back to being clean a few days later.

originaldj - I understand you, OF COURSE you want to have sex, you have never had sex before!! That is your main goal and all else seems useless to you. But me, I have sex very often, and sometimes, like on this date, I went out with a girl who I never had sex with before, who is kinda weird, attention-wh0rish, and goes out of her way to not be easy (at least with me)......I see her pretty much once a year for the past 4 years, and each time it's almost the same story except we have always made out like crazy, but this time for some reason she completely rejected it. As someone who was probably going to have sex with another girl 2 days later, I wanted to get a nut FROM THE GIRL I WENT ON A DATE WITH. I am still happy with my result, because I got satisfaction from the situation on that night despite pretty much being rejected lol.

Don juan's are sneaky, they aren't nice or respectful towards b1tchy attention seeking women. I breathe that line of thinking when it comes to girls like that, and YOU ALL SHOULD TOO!

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
I have seen moderators post on here the past few days, and they have every chance to lock this thread (but they haven't because there is a bigger point here), because you are right 2crudedudes, anything that I say about MY situation with that chick has already been said at least 5 times, and I am not about to keep replying to every new pvssy who misinterprets the situation that is being discussed by stupidly chiming in "ewww you jerked off in front of a girl you are creepy!!"

I know what I am - I am ultra sexually experienced, and something LIKE THIS means nothing to me......that girl means nothing to me, and that date means nothing to me. The only thing that meant something to me was finding someone to go see a movie with, and getting my nut off in the best way possible.......I was totally rejected, that's great, but like a player I pushed and pushed and at least got a very hot jerk-off session with the girl participating - END OF STORY ON THAT.

Now, onto the bigger point, and please, all the haters, forget about ME for a second.

The bigger point is - Way too many guys these days are afraid of offending women by being sexual. They are afraid of even trying escalation, no matter what kind of escalation that may be.

How many damn threads about coffee dates that end with nothing do I have to read on this site??? Simply put, many guys on this site just DO NOT GET sexuality.....they think it is linear, they think there is a set of rules about how things happen, and all of that is based on THEORY and not EXPERIENCE. Any experienced guy can tell you that when you hang out with a chick, there are many many many ways to take advantage of her for your own benefit.

Yes, take advantage, because the LAST thing you want to happen is the opposite of that - being taken advantage of. Being respectful to women that you barely know will get you NOWHERE, and the attitude that WILL get you somewhere is one similar to mine - do not give a fvck, try and do crazy things (like the jerkoff thing I did), give her no regard for her feelings at all. The only thing you should ever care about with women is if you are having sex with one, make sure she LOVES it - that will get her addicted to you and keep her coming back for more and more for a long time (as long as you keep sexually pleasing her).

Being afraid of women is the BIGGEST problem most guys who have women issues on this forum have.

I was not afraid of SHYT.

And let me repeat to you up and coming don juans - the words creepy, douche, and tool WERE INVENTED BY BITTER WOMEN AND PERFECTED BY BITTER CHUMPS, as a way to scare guys who try to be sexually successful with as many women as possible.

I had a female aquaintance call a guy creepy because he invited her over to his place to hang out at his pool and jacuzzi - THAT WAS CREEPY??? YOU KIDDING ME

What exactly does that feminized word "creepy" even mean?
Too sexual? NO,
Too pushy? NO,
Too unaccepted by inexperienced people of the world? Yes!

Where do men get off calling other men CREEPY?? That's a word that is supposed to describe a haunted house in a scary story over the campfire, and pvssies + bitter bytches decided to BASH MEN WHO ARE SUCCESSFUL WITH WOMEN by calling them creepy...........fvck anyone and everyone who ever calls another man creepy - FVCK YOU ALL!

Success comes at a price.
Creepy doesn’t mean sexual. Nobody would describe Cassanova as creepy. He was, by all accounts, the exact opposite. Very charismatic and disarming. Creepy means exhibiting sexual behavior that is not consistent with accepted social norms. Essentially, somebody you wouldn’t feel comfortable leaving your children with.

You appear to be getting upset because we’re trying to help point out a chumpy spot in your approach that you can fix and get better, but rather than listening to our advice, you’re getting your ego bruised.

Remember, we’re all here for the same reason. Either to get better or to help others get better. We're all on the same side.

Reaction score
Nexus Polaris said:
Creepy means exhibiting sexual behavior that is not consistent with accepted social norms.
Ding ding motha fvcking DING

Thank you for that line.

Accepted social norms in 2010 are set by feminists, feminized men, and downright pvssies and chumps. Had social norms been set by guys who are sexually free and sexually powerful, jacking off in front of an accepting chick would be normal.

The LAST thing I want is to live life by "accepted social norms" - that's how you end up being an AVERAGE FRUSTRATED CHUMP

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Ding ding motha fvcking DING

Thank you for that line.

Accepted social norms in 2010 are set by feminists, feminized men, and downright pvssies and chumps. Had social norms been set by guys who are sexually free and sexually powerful, jacking off in front of an accepting chick would be normal.

The LAST thing I want is to live life by "accepted social norms" - that's how you end up being an AVERAGE FRUSTRATED CHUMP

Make a new thread, this is old. Make a thread with a story about really getting laid. I DARE YOU because I don't think you do get laid at all. That's why you get all defensive about it.

Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Make a new thread, this is old. Make a thread with a story about really getting laid. I DARE YOU because I don't think you do get laid at all. That's why you get all defensive about it.

go away moron.

Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
I rest my case, you got defensive again.

Have you ever posted a real lay report?

Oh my god.......you add NOTHING to a discussion and you are a 1 trick pony. Also calling you a moron is just stating a FACT, nothing defensive about it. You post on this site like a moron.

Guys who have sex don't go and post every experience as a "lay report" on some forum. That is not my method for teaching guys how to have sex.

WTF would my lay report look like? "Called my fvck buddy to hang out, we drank, we talked, we had sex, got a foot massage, and she left". That is some boring shyt for another man to read........I have no reason to post these kind of gay-azz "reports".

Seriously, fvck off.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Oh my god.......you add NOTHING to a discussion and you are a 1 trick pony. Also calling you a moron is just stating a FACT, nothing defensive about it. You post on this site like a moron.

Guys who have sex don't go and post every experience as a "lay report" on some forum. That is not my method for teaching guys how to have sex.

WTF would my lay report look like? "Called my fvck buddy to hang out, we drank, we talked, we had sex, got a foot massage, and she left". That is some boring shyt for another man to read........I have no reason to post these kind of gay-azz "reports".

Seriously, fvck off.

Why not? I'm calling you out, because I did support you earlier in this thread, but it's just lame now how you keep bumping it up. You will never defeat my record 30 page thread which resides in the archive.

At least I banged that girl twice.

I'm just tired of people pretending to be hard on the internet and lying. My gut says you are lying about getting laid all the time. And my gut never lies.

Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Why not? I'm calling you out, because I did support you earlier in this thread, but it's just lame now how you keep bumping it up. You will never defeat my record 30 page thread which resides in the archive.

At least I banged that girl twice.

I'm just tired of people pretending to be hard on the internet and lying. My gut says you are lying about getting laid all the time. And my gut never lies.

listen, bi-polar b1tch, can you fvck off already? You are acting like a psycho chick who just won't go away.

I am not lying, I have sex about 5 times a week for the last 7 years. I don't post "reports" about it, because I have a better teaching style than that. If you believe me, that's cool, if you don't believe me, then go away, you sensitive touchy-feely little flamebaiting prick.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
listen, bi-polar b1tch, can you fvck off already? You are acting like a psycho chick who just won't go away.

I am not lying, I have sex about 5 times a week for the last 7 years. I don't post "reports" about it, because I have a better teaching style than that. If you believe me, that's cool, if you don't believe me, then go away, you sensitive touchy-feely little flamebaiting prick.

I'm tired of seeing a thread report about you jerking off in this once great forum.

This thread is another reason why it has turned to sh!t.

Why don't you go jerk off onto a poster of Elvis and then claim he's alive?

It would me more interesting than this garbage.

Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
I'm tired of seeing a thread report about you jerking off in this once great forum.

This thread is another reason why it has turned to sh!t.

Why don't you go jerk off onto a poster of Elvis and then claim he's alive?

It would me more interesting than this garbage.
jesus fvcking christ dude, how much of a drama queen piece of scum can you continue to be??

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
jesus fvcking christ dude, how much of a drama queen piece of scum can you continue to be??
The only drama queen is you for bumping this garbage up every day. You should be ashamed. You never get laid.

I'm out.

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't really see the problem with this thread going on

it's kindof entertaining

Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
I know some people are into some weird ****.

I'm into some kinky ****, but I don't think a lot of it is weird. I could understand if you got off on exhibitionism, then its all good. But apparently you don't.

I could also understand if you thought it would be funny to tell later on to your friends, or to to see if she would react positively.

But dog, my conclusion after the first 4 pages of the thread is;

You are weird.

What's so weird about it? I didn't get any complaints about it while it was happening. The girl calling what I did creepy is a complete buyers remorse copout, typical dumb bytch using the word "creepy" without even knowing what it means.

Society wants guys to be pvssies, I think that is clear. I am glad to live life and do things ON MY OWN TERMS, without caring what any of society thinks. As long as I am not breaking any laws, then i'll keep living life in a sexually bold manner. The ones who disagree with this mindset, can continue to keep their balls and dycks tucked between their legs, and continue to be respectful of women out of fear.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
As long as I am not breaking any laws, then i'll keep living life in a sexually bold manner.
This I agree with.

Rescue Mission said:
The ones who disagree with this mindset, can continue to keep their balls and dycks tucked between their legs, and continue to be respectful of women out of fear.
Not this. Disagreeing with what you did doesn't mean disagreeing with the mindset of being sexually bold. Each person is bold in their own ways, and some people may do things that you find weird or creepy, yet they are being bold in their own ways.

What I'm saying is, quit calling people b1tches because they're not into the sh1t you're into. I can easily call you a b1tch because you wouldn't take a sh1t on a woman and I would.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
As long as I am not breaking any laws, then i'll keep living life in a sexually bold manner.
Heh, just a quick interjection here...masturbating in public IS against the law. Just ask Pee-Wee Herman. :p

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear god.... this p*ssies still arguing this sh*t?

Reaction score
GetOveIT said:
Dear god.... this p*ssies still arguing this sh*t?

is someone a pvssy just because they try to get their point across and influence other pvssies for their own benefit?

My point has been well stated, wtf are YOU doing posting yet another ignorant comment in this thread???