MUST SHARE example of a BYTCH who has been ruined by PVSSIFIED MEN

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
P.S. about me being sad or creepy - I got to bust a nut, while YOU would take the rejection, drive her home, and not even get a hug goodbye.......I am just so damn sad, i know!
Yes you are sad. Answer me this, what are you enthusiastic about other than trying to get laid? What did you go to school for? Why did you choose your major? What's your career? Why did you choose it? What hobbies do you have? Why did you choose them? My guess is all your choices in life were just to get women and make yourself feel better than other guys because your getting laid. And that is sad.

Reaction score
Scion said:
Yes you are sad. Answer me this, what are you enthusiastic about other than trying to get laid? What did you go to school for? Why did you choose your major? What's your career? Why did you choose it? What hobbies do you have? Why did you choose them? My guess is all your choices in life were just to get women and make yourself feel better than other guys because your getting laid. And that is sad.

Well see, you somewhat got me here!

Let's rephrase then, I am NOT sad when it comes to my dating/sex life.......but you could say I am pretty average in terms of career. But I have an apartment, live alone, bills are paid ect ect ect.

Good thing this is a forum for GETTING CHICKS

And yes, getting laid all the time is good, because it is a constant feeling of pleasure, and not only pleasure, but the BEST pleasure known to man.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
P.S. about me being sad or creepy - I got to bust a nut, while YOU would take the rejection, drive her home, and not even get a hug goodbye.......I am just so damn sad, i know!
I don't know dude, I consider a chick not giving me a HJ a rejection. Busting my nut by jacking it isn't getting laid nor any sort of accomplishment.

Reaction score
2crudedudes said:
I don't know dude, I consider a chick not giving me a HJ a rejection. Busting my nut by jacking it isn't getting laid nor any sort of accomplishment.
have you not read the thread at all? I am not going to repeat the details over and over and over for those who don't bother reading, but I didn't just jack off while she was cowering scared.....she was very into it while I was jerkin'

as an aside, I think it says ALOT about how sexually inexperienced guys are, when they don't know the difference between jerkin off at home alone, and jerkin off next to a cute girl who helps you cvm with touching and sexual gestures.....there is a BIG difference, and guys with little to no experience always seem to think it's either SEX, BJ, or it's failure lol

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
have you not read the thread at all? I am not going to repeat the details over and over and over for those who don't bother reading, but I didn't just jack off while she was cowering scared.....she was very into it while I was jerkin'

as an aside, I think it says ALOT about how sexually inexperienced guys are, when they don't know the difference between jerkin off at home alone, and jerkin off next to a cute girl who helps you cvm with touching and sexual gestures.....there is a BIG difference, and guys with little to no experience always seem to think it's either SEX, BJ, or it's failure lol
Au contraire, its the inexperienced lot that are happy to have a chick next to them while they jerk it, sweet nothings in the ear or not. Its not about being "sexually liberated" at all. I've boned chicks in the butt, pissed on/gotten pissed on, had sex on the beach, out in public, at work, at school, had my salad tossed/tossed salads, etc. I'm not afraid to try sh1t out, and I'm not a prude by any means. Still, jerking it while this chick "helps you" (without contact) is no feat to be applauded.

This is like cybersex, except the chick is right next to you, and she doesn't want to touch your c0ck. Sorry, that's worthless to me.

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:

Let's rephrase then, I am NOT sad when it comes to my dating/sex life.......but you could say I am pretty average in terms of career. But I have an apartment, live alone, bills are paid ect ect ect.

And yes, getting laid all the time is good, because it is a constant feeling of pleasure, and not only pleasure, but the BEST pleasure known to man.
I have to be totally honest with you. Even though I thought it was wierd what you did, a part of me had some respect for you, because to you it wasnt wierd and you went after what you wanted. And I read some other posts of yours and thought that you were overall a pretty cool guy.

BUT after reading this post a lot of my respect for you has evaporated. The thing that initially attracted me to this site, was that it wasn't about getting girls per se. It was really more about improving yourself as a whole person and getting laid will naturally happen.

I think that its unfortunate that you see yourself as an average guy in pretty much all ways but getting phoon, yet still look down on anyone who could quite possibly be better than you in every single way except picking up chicks.

I am a twenty year old virgin, and thats something I would like to change. Having said that, that is pretty much the ONLY thing I'd change. I have ridiculously good friends, amazing grades and job and am one of the most confident and happy people you could ever meet. I just hate the mentality that people like you have, that girls=happiness.

Its kind of ironic that you tell us not to put them on a pedestal yet at the same time you consider them the key to your happiness, whereas I consider them a nice addition to an already full life. It seems like you rate them WAY higher than me.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't get the fact that she had NO DESIRE for you. She did it to get it over with. Women have sex with people they don't like or even respect sometimes just to get it out of the way.

No woman who wants or desires a man (even on a superficial level) is going to let him take care of himself. She had every right to feel dirty afterward. I mean she was an idiot for staying so she's not really a victim, but then again she was probably scared.

"after several attempts to kiss her" and then you whip out your c0ck? How would that look to anyone outside of that situation?

What in the blue-f*ck is wrong with you?

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:

You say this forum is all about getting chicks. I feel like this forum is about more than that, but ok. Even by that standard in no way, shape, or form can your story be considered a success. Crazy thing is, my ultimate DJ goal is to never have to masturbate. I want to have so much ***** on tap that I can get it on demand.

To paraphrase Dr. Love, "Do yo think Terrell Owens has to jerk off with a chick in the passenger seat?"

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
You don't get the fact that she had NO DESIRE for you. She did it to get it over with. Women have sex with people they don't like or even respect sometimes just to get it out of the way.

No woman who wants or desires a man (even on a superficial level) is going to let him take care of himself. She had every right to feel dirty afterward. I mean she was an idiot for staying so she's not really a victim, but then again she was probably scared.

"after several attempts to kiss her" and then you whip out your c0ck? How would that look to anyone outside of that situation?

What in the blue-f*ck is wrong with you?
OriginalDj....Great post and well written for such a young man, very insightful. Couldn't agree more.

And ThunderMav, the same thoughts went through my head. I think she was probably scared he was going to rape her or something, so she decided to just play along and get it over with. I know if I was a girl, and some guy had me alone in a parked car in some parking lot, and he whips out his **** and is rather insistent about getting off, I would be thinking one thing...rape. Actually, she's lucky she didn't run out of the car and call the police come to think of it. So, creepy.

game.r

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what i don't get? If you have abundance, why even bother? If i have a really high sex drive and really want to see a movie and get laid afterward, who do i go out with?

a. Chick who i'm only likely to get a hand job from?
b. One of my Fvckbuddies who i'm sure to fvck?

Something doesn't add up.

If OP had busted a nut on the girl, it would be less weird imo. I could totally understand being pissed at a **** tease and busting on her just for spite. But to sit there and jerk off not once but TWICE in 15 Minutes llollzz is creepy and weird brah.

ps. its nice to see that i'm not the only one that thinks this guy has major major issues. Guess there's hope for this board.

pss. OP before you come out calling me a pvssy, please note that some highly repped DJs are also calling you on this sh!t, perhaps you should just ignore me and address them... or are they pvssies too?

Reaction score
isn't it great how everyone who is insulting me on this thread all have the same thing in common, while everyone who understands what I did and why I did it, also have something in common?

Talk about a snapshot of this forum

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
isn't it great how everyone who is insulting me on this thread all have the same thing in common, while everyone who understands what I did and why I did it, also have something in common?

I wouldn't have done what you did, and I've banged plenty of women recently.

It's just not something I would do, but I'm not saying you are wrong. Do what you want.

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:

If you are devalidating my opinion because of my virginity you are pretty much doing what I said and just looking down on people who aren't as experienced as you.

I don't really care about your opinion, or for that matter if you care about mine. The only reason I posted my last message, and am posting this one as a response is because this forum has a toxic culture that girls = happiness, and there are many people who come here blaming their depression on not getting any. People like you reenforce this false notion. I want to dispell that. I will be the first to admit I had/have my share of trouble with women (granted thanks to this site I am getting a lot better).

Like I said, I don't have any problem with your initial action. To me its wierd, but to each his own. I have a problem with your arrogance towards anyone who doesn't sleep with girls every night. Thats a complete bull**** attitude and anyone who is actually a DJ or merely a man can realize that. The DJ bible and the book of pook aren't books on how to pick up women to be happy. Rather, they are books on how to live your life to be happy and use women as an example to reenforce some basic principles and concepts. You and your posts are completely opposite to the spirit of the people that built the oroginal concept of a DJ.

Reaction score
originaldj said:
If you are devalidating my opinion because of my virginity you are pretty much doing what I said and just looking down on people who aren't as experienced as you.

I don't really care about your opinion, or for that matter if you care about mine. The only reason I posted my last message, and am posting this one as a response is because this forum has a toxic culture that girls = happiness, and there are many people who come here blaming their depression on not getting any. People like you reenforce this false notion. I want to dispell that. I will be the first to admit I had/have my share of trouble with women (granted thanks to this site I am getting a lot better).

Like I said, I don't have any problem with your initial action. To me its wierd, but to each his own. I have a problem with your arrogance towards anyone who doesn't sleep with girls every night. Thats a complete bull**** attitude and anyone who is actually a DJ or merely a man can realize that. The DJ bible and the book of pook aren't books on how to pick up women to be happy. Rather, they are books on how to live your life to be happy and use women as an example to reenforce some basic principles and concepts. You and your posts are completely opposite to the spirit of the people that built the oroginal concept of a DJ.

The whole problem you have, is that you ARE a virgin, and you simply have no idea and lack the balls to do anything sexual with a woman.........I mean, I am totally fearless when it comes to trying sexual things with girls, and I thank my experience for making me that way.

Someone like you, simply can't relate, and thus all comments by you become completely irrelevant.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:

Wasn't trying to call you out or anything, just trying to get a feel for your priorities. It makes sense now how you think, because obviously girls and sex are the important part of your life. However my priorities are different, the important parts of my life have nothing to do with women. So that's the reason I disagree with you on alot of things. But just a piece of advice, try and find something more fulfilling than women to pour your energy into, create more opportunities in your future.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
The whole problem you have, is that you ARE a virgin, and you simply have no idea and lack the balls to do anything sexual with a woman.........I mean, I am totally fearless when it comes to trying sexual things with girls, and I thank my experience for making me that way.

Someone like you, simply can't relate, and thus all comments by you become completely irrelevant.
No offense but your comment here is just reinforcing his argument (he's right btw). Get rid of the arrogant ego, ppl may be more willing to follow your advice then.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Actually RM has a point.. sometimes you have to do CRAZY stuff to get a girl sexual.

I have been with a girl who acted like she didn't want to do anything. But then I whipped out my d!ck and told her to suck it and she DID.

Sometimes you have to just whip it out and COMMAND her, and you will be amazed at the results. Or in the OP's case, not so amazed.

If you just sit there, act rejected an go home, then you lose. At least he DID something!

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:

First of all, all you know about me is I am a virgin. Other than that you know nothing. I will enlighten you. One reason I am a virgin is circumstance (or lack of balls as you put it)- simply put its hard for me to approach people I do not know. Another reason is choice. I don't really consider myself a great looking guy but I guess I am ok because like I said I never really approach, yet quite a few girls have approached me and I was given every opportunity to do almost anything with them. Obviously I refused or I wouldn't be a virgin. Thirdly, and I think this is a huge factor, is that I don't really care too much. The thing that brought me to this site is my oneitis and I am pretty much over her now. But it really doesn't appeal to me to hook up with random chicks all the time. I don't care if it does to you, we clearly live our lives in a different style and thats fine.

I don't really understand what exactly you think I was trying to relate to in my previous posts. Please enlighten me. What I said is I respected you for actually seeing what you wanted to do with this girl and actually doing it. My criticism of you doesn't really involve me relating to you at all. To make it clear for you I will repeat my criticism: I think that a MAN or DJ or whatever you want to call it, is someone who doesn't settle for mediocrity in any aspect of his life that is really important to them.

You said that in pretty much all other ways you are average. This leaves two possible scenarios 1) You are not a DJ because you accept averageness in all other important aspects of your life 2) (This is the part that maybe I cannot relate to) Maybe the only thing that is important to you is banging women and you get happiness from nothing else. Hence since women are the only thing that makes you happy and you are banging them, you must be a DJ, becaause you dont settle for mediocrity in aspects you consider important

I guess the part I can't believe (correct me if I am wrong) is that anyone can live a life where the only thing important to them is women.

Sherlock-Holmes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is short; do whatever we want.
Success comes only when we stop pleasing others.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sherlock-Holmes said:
Life is short; do whatever we want.
That's pretty much the motto that every serial killer, murderer, criminal, and sadist lives by.
Congrats on being ridiculous.