JohnChops: Complete Overhaul, Time to Change

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
marmel75 said:
Test boosters are unnecessary until after 30...u produce plenty of it at ur age without a booster...

Make sure ur healthy fat intake is relatively high(olive and coconut oil). It helps the body convert cholesterol into testosterone more efficiently...
I actually found this out after a cycle on DAA :p. Eh its a natural amino acid so it wouldnt harm. If you ever heard of Erase, an anti estrogen, I stacked the two for a month and I felt agressive, horny, and pissed off 24/7 and had some new found mental focus. So it was effecting my hormones obviously... hopefully theyre back at baseline now :crazy:

Nuts, oil, etc my diet is 99% clean. Almost approaching single diet body fat very soon.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate what I have become lately

No idea what has happened to be lately. I have no motivation to study for my 3 exams next week, treat people like sh1t, and have an over active ego because of lifting/my training.

This fvcking blows.

Usually I would be all over these exams and would want to study my ass off but now i feel burnt out and have no motivation to study.I know ill get the studying done but forcing myself is so lame when it used to come natual. Hopefully this is just a phase.

The big one though, honestly I am such a d1ck to every single person ever. I have no idea why, but fvck i miss being "nice" , not "a nice guy" but geniune and a nice person. Now im just a fvcking prick. Someone will try to help me and ill write them off or if girls approach me ill be such a toolbag assh0le.

No, this sh1t needs to stop and I want to get it in writing. My motivation needs to come back and my assh0leness needs to STOP NOW. From now on im going to strive to be a better person and all around nicer. Once again not a nice guy, bending over for anyone, but just being nice. There is a difference people!

And with women, its like I know what theyre like so its kind of a 50/50 shot. Ill either A. Realize what theyre like and write them off and be a total d1ck. Or B. Not care and look past all that bs of women and focus on the person in front of me. I like the second one better, I use my knowledge to my advantage but im not a prick about it. But like I said its a 50/50 shot.

Ahh, I dont think ive ever hated myself so much, well hate is a strong word, but you get the picture. Anyway new goals :

1. Stop being lazy, just do it . IF i let things pile up then it just makes it worse. Must do it under any cost, study, get gas, whatever it may be.
2. Just be a all around genuine nicer person.
3. Look past what women really are and get to know the person in front of me, using what i know to my advantage.

Love the goals and time to put them in effect NOW!

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this feeling bro, had it about this time last year - wasn't a total d1ck to everyone - but was to a lot of people, I wrote them off pretty quickly and ignored them. Then i had an injury, and couldnt lift for a while, and i settled back to normal. May be a testosterone thing - I found that the days I didnt hit the gym / hit the gym hard enough - i was the worst. Testy, easily aggrovated... Just something to consider.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
I know this feeling bro, had it about this time last year - wasn't a total d1ck to everyone - but was to a lot of people, I wrote them off pretty quickly and ignored them. Then i had an injury, and couldnt lift for a while, and i settled back to normal. May be a testosterone thing - I found that the days I didnt hit the gym / hit the gym hard enough - i was the worst. Testy, easily aggrovated... Just something to consider.
that sucks man what did you injure? On the days i take a rest day I just feel incomplete. Hm weird that you went back to normal when you stopped lifting, maybe lifting = more muscle = more testosterone = insane weird moods. Thanks for the food for thought purefilth :up:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
that sucks man what did you injure? On the days i take a rest day I just feel incomplete. Hm weird that you went back to normal when you stopped lifting, maybe lifting = more muscle = more testosterone = insane weird moods. Thanks for the food for thought purefilth :up:
Ripped muscles In left shoulder, inflamed muscles between mid-thorasic vertebrae and left shouldeblade, then broke 3 ribs to top it all off :up: Go hard or go home :crackup:

Yeah, after about a month, I think my test levels slowed again, This week ive started lifting again, so I'll let you know how this affects me... Are you getting laid atm? this could be high testosterone mixed with a bit of sxxual frustration. Only ask cos I was in a dry spell at the time.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Ripped muscles In left shoulder, inflamed muscles between mid-thorasic vertebrae and left shouldeblade, then broke 3 ribs to top it all off :up: Go hard or go home :crackup:

Yeah, after about a month, I think my test levels slowed again, This week ive started lifting again, so I'll let you know how this affects me... Are you getting laid atm? this could be high testosterone mixed with a bit of sxxual frustration. Only ask cos I was in a dry spell at the time.
Ha hell yeah, gotta go hard!

I dropped my FWB recently which actually could explain it. She was kind of .... eh iffy ha so I wanted to end it. Its only been like a week and a half since I got laid though. But you would think higher test levels would mean more concentration and focus ? Or is that bad science .I remember reading a study where they gave women 0.25mg of free test. and performed a memory test and outperformed the women they didnt give the pill too , so that makes me curious.....

Ill have to start doing cardio again to kill my libido :eek:

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrighty just wanted to do this update because i felt like it. Ive been studying pretty hard for the past couple of days for 4 exams this week. One on thursday which i plan to study on wednesday for hehe. But anyway, I shut my TV off and HOLY SH!T, I have never gotten so much done ever. I shut my phone, tv, and laptop (for the most part) off for these past couple of days and im amazed at how much you can get done when you 1. Determined and 2. Free of stupid media distraction. I may have to do this in the future too .

Also I noticed something about exam taking. If I study less, go into the exam realxed, I get A's. If I study endless amounts, go in the exam nervously then I do sh1ttttty. So I was wondering why this is and apparently it is due to our flght or flight response. When we are stressed our hormones are to high initiating our fight or flight resonse causing restricted blood flow to the brain and to other parts of the body. When are stress hormones are at the right balance, IE - relaxed, then we perform better cognitive activities in this manner.

Just some food for though, I thought the study was an awesome read and damn it is true! Ive been studying relaxed this whole time and I dont feel nervous I feel anxious to get these exams done with! To lay it all out on that fvcking exam and leave everything in the class room. Fvcking murder the god damn thing! THATS THE MINDSET YOU GOTTA HAVE! SO GET IT DAMN IT!

Lastly. I may go out to the club, solo, thursday and friday just to try it out and relieve some stress from these exams. I do pretty damn well solo when im at the clubs even though i came with friends I always end up separating and hooking up with a club slvt with all sorts of STDS (; D ) haha. But yah so look out for some of my FRs , this weekend must be good and full of drunk fun.

Anyway im out.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** I'm pissed at myself a.little.bit. I was walking to class and I see the doors.are.blocked off so I turn around and this HB 8 asks.me whats going on and I say " no idea" and walk away. FVVVCKK why didn't I say something., say hey I'm JohnChops ..... nope. Fvck missed an oppertunity

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the thing I'm on right now, forgetting about the girls in my past, and starting new, I have failed with all of them but I'm making a stand to never fail again I will be flawless this time around, but at the sometime I'm not going to blame the girls I blame myself for my afc tendencies. Things like getting mad at a girl,cause she wouldn't return my text messages and showing low interest, I should never get mad at all, I need to just blow it off and keep campaigning.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more I read about BPD women the more and more I realize the the only two girls to really fvck with me were BPD! And showed all the signs -__- I was so blinded and couldnt see it. Lets elaborate shall we :

Girl #1

This was the oneitis girl from awhile back. Met her in a club she made the first move, she gave me her number. She seemed really into me, almost to a state of clingyness. She would text me every day, paragraphs. She immitated me and seemed like the perfect girl. Then all of a sudden she went south and started ignoring me and watched me suffer some serious sh1t. Then when im finally over her she comes back to plant herself into my mind again, over and over again and she wont stop! Then about an hour ago she called me up and I had to ignore her then I get a text from her "Oh sorry i just butt dialed you have a good night ". Now that the signs are clear it makes it easier and easier to ignore her and think of her in a non sexual way.

Girl #2
This girl was INSANE and I barley knew. She came onto me hard, she got my number from a friend and started sending me pics, talking real dirty and etc. She explained to me how much she loved being abused, choking, stranging, etc . I was like .....o_0 wut. Anyway proceeded to bang her ... alot and it was a FWB thing. Then all of a sudden she went cold on me. Me learning something, thank god, from girl #1 its just simply not to care. So I didnt and then she came back and we started fvcking again and then she went cold and she simply wants to watch me suffer but me knowing what I know I wont give her that satisfaction.

I have noticed a thing with all the non BPD girls I have ever had though. I always made the first move, they werent clingy, they communicated the perfect amount, they were flexible, and had great personalities and never had daddy issues, wanted to be stranged/choked, or hurt themseles. Also I always was able to end on good terms with them and then be fine with them later on. God There so many crazy b1tches out there I really understand why im so scared to st1ck my d1ck in another, you never know if their gonna be BPD!

LOOK FOR THOSE GOD DAMN SIGNS MAN! Beofre you wake up with 25 text messages from her and 45 missed calls. Then you are fvcked.

Why can't women just be normal , oh thats right because they think on emotions and we all know emotions + women = unstable.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well ladies and gents after a long time I finally feel fvcking great. I can't let this mood go away, tonight its gym then club! I'm gonna make miracles happen but just have a good time really :p I'm going to read some uplifting DJB stuff and see how much of an impact it has on me. Let's get it babbbbby! Will report back.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How's the bad moods going? Did more cardio settle them? Just wondering CIS I was purely lifting back then, with a little cardio to warm up... Might change my workouts up :)

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
How's the bad moods going? Did more cardio settle them? Just wondering CIS I was purely lifting back then, with a little cardio to warm up... Might change my workouts up :)

Yeah cardio really helped me out. Made me relax and calm. Add it into your workout for sure.

OnTheWayUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Superb thread. Inspiring stuff from anyone, let alone a 19 year old. I wish my younger brother were as motivated and insightful as you. Respect.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not gonna lie last night was pretty sh1tty club wise. With the club it feels like its always a toss up on what women will be there and what women wont be there. There was so many gross women at the club is was insane. And trying to actually start something in the club is .... well harder than day game! I still had a good time regardless, but girl wise I didnt pick up any which is whatever. Not every night can be good, you have your ups and downs.

All I know is, you see a lot of ... "different" things at the club lol. The girls are beyond slutty its pretty crazy. Im not sure if its all clubs or this particular one because usually the one I go to the girls arent this slutty. I mean girls were getting fingered out in the open! Holy sh1t man.

Anyway I added a conversation, small one, to the archive thread, your smoothest line. Here it is:

Just happened a minute ago. I'm waling down the hall and this girl with a sexy ass sleeve tat walked in front of me. I said:

Me - that sleve is sick lemme see it
Her - You havent even seen the best part. *lifts up her sleeve to show a girl on her arm*
Me - wow do you have her number ?
Her - lol your smooth
me- ;)
Me - did it hurt getting that?
Her - yah ,well not really I like pain
Me - woah I didnt know you were into that:O
Her- laughing
Me- well I'll rememeber that for later
Her- * face turns red and laughs * Your funny :p

She was an older girl, im 19 and she was about upper twenties.

Thats all for now folks.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so my oneitis girl tried flirting with me today and I totally just shut her down. Shes been helping me out on my physics stuff so I texted her and said i got my test back and thanks for helping me out. She starts flirting with me and sh1t, oh I deserve a reward. I pretty much tell her to fvck off, without literally saying it lol. I dont even want her, shes ..... gross now.

This girl I used to talk to stared calling me up recently and im setting up a movie/mario kart date with her and seal the deal ... again. Keep her around as a FWB type thing, but she was a cool girl. Straight forward and blunt and never had to much emotional issues. She is the one girl that wasnt insane haha , well to a certain point. But well see how that goes.

Also ive been thinking .... bodybuilding has become one of my favorite hobbies. I enjoy every second I spend in the gym, reading about nutrients/diet/ and new lifts. ITs just so fun and theres so much to learn. Im thinking if I stick with it hardcore in a couple of years maybe ill compete . Its just a thought, but thatd be cool just to go for it. But once again, in a couple of years.

Anyway thats the update fellas, see ya later.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demonicale said:
Cool thread John, keep it up, great stuff!!

Thanks Demon. And a note to myself : never ever go on Facebook or Twitter ever again... seriously. God I hate social networks, just everyone complaining and ranting (like here hehe ;D ) . Twitter and Facebook make people seem like they're having more fun than they actually are for social proof. In other words I hate that sh1t. Kinda makes you feel lime sh1t if you decide to stay in. But in reality we all know there just making a dull night seem fun with the mechanism of social media. Fvxk social media and social networks .... ghost from the Internets!

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, if you're having that much fun that you need to post it on facebook for minute by minute update, then one must question how much fun it really is if you desperately need to stop whatever it is to tell everyone about it.

Different from morning after photos and comments - they tell the story of a night/ activity that probably was a good time, then you think "knew i shoulda gone out - who is that hottie with my buddy >_<" (sorry for the hijack :D)