JohnChops: Complete Overhaul, Time to Change

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Purefilth said:
Im still bulking for anothe r2 weeks before I go in to summer cut mode brother, so you aint that late :D
Ha great! I was thinking about just not cutting but its so hard to resist sometimes. Huge gains.... or lean body o_0

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just snagged a girls number today. She was giving off great vibes and was really interested so I got it actually in the library ha. I knew staying in there all this time was a good idea ;)

So most likely going to set up a date for this weekend and do something fun before the grind for finals starts!

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Finals are over!! My friends having a banger on friday. Im in the mood to try and pick up a ONS, lets see if theyre any prospects there! Also possibly hitting the club up, ive been in the mood lately.

For some reason latley ive found myself not caring about talking to women at all. You can say that im not really scared anymore but obviously i still am a little. This is what I call...The Grey Blob Method

This method is so simple; picture the person in front of you is a grey blob and talk to them like they are a grey blob. The whole point of this is to talk to everyone in the same way. With women, you talk to them like you would anyone else besides the obvious facts of the off topics with women. Other than that, if you imagine them as a grey blob youll see there just like everyone else except with tits, a vagina, and long hair. No reason they should be put on a pedestal or treated any different than anyone else. Try it out. Its like a mind game.
lol. wise post

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
visions said:
lol. wise post
Thanks visions :)

Note to my self and everyone here. I dont see why people feel the need to open a new thread on SS about how to reply to this text/what to do here/ etc/ Why not just go with the flow? I've found out first hand 1. nothing goes by the text book there are a lot of exceptions 2. Take everything here with a grain of salt dont follow it to the letter. 3. if you do follow it to the letter youll be consumed by it and clutter up making you worse with women.

For example some girl asked me to go out to dinner with her, everyone here would be like "Oh she just wants a free meal, ditch her, NEXT". Wrong. She seemed intrigued by me and already knew we were splitting the bill. Its just one example. However there is so much good material here but some of it needs to be canned.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have a date with that girl whose number I got in the library. We are pretty much going to do whatever. Shes pretty relaxed and easy going. I've been building some good rapport via text, getting to know her a bit more but not over doing it by any means. So we will see how that goes.

My friend is having a huge party at her open house saturday so ill be heading there after work or maybe ill just call out of work for the day who knows.

Just took a chemistry lab final and a chemistry exam. I feel like I did terrible on both which is making me really mad so that pretty much means gym time to release anger. But seriously I studied 7 hours over 3 days for that chemistry exam and for some reason the exam came and I choked. That hasnt happened in so long. I feel like I over studied which caused my anxiety to come back. Damn it. I cant believe theres such a thing as "overstudying" ****ing A.

Oh well I cant do anything about it now, ill just have to own up and take whatever I received and hope for a curve in the end or maybe mercy by the grace of the professor.

Also stating now, i am cutting myself off my the interent and my phone. Seriously I just want to be free and unattached to anything . Tomorrow I am going to mountain bike and get lost in the woods for hours and have a good time with that girl. I cant take technology right now its just making myheadache worse lol. Itll be tough even for 3 days but lets get it!

Thats whats going on in the world oh JohnChops . See you all monday.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When things look up, one thing comes and knock them all down.

Things are going pretty good with this new plate, she is pretty much me in a girls body with minor tweaks. She's fun to be with and doesn't mind my long study hours =D. So things are all sound in the girls area of my life.. It was actually funny because she thinks im this total nerd. We were sitting in the library and this kid kept calling her. She doesnt check her phone when im with her, she knows better. But answers and tells this kid to leave her alone. The kid just kept calling, calling, texting, texting and kept asking her to go out. I laughed heres the convo:

Me: why are you ignoring the poor kid, go out with him.... :p
her: I mean I could if I want to ... do you want me to?
me:sure go ahead
Her: *seemed very surprised* No thanks id rather go out with you ;)

Sometime later...... (she pretty much thinks im a total nerd but dont look like it at all )

Her: I think its funny...
me: whats that?
her: that im the one falling for you....
me: its okay... id fall for me too =D
her: **** upppppp
me: *kisses her*

I know shes already attached , which is a good thing. I dont feel the same way as her. Im just tranquil about the whole situation. When I saw this kid keep texting and calling her I just thought of sosuave and had to laugh in my head. Then she commented on how she likes that I dont put her on a pedestal and don't overwelm her with calls and texts. I usually wait to text back, mainly because im doing other sh1t. This is one of the best things sosuave has taught me. Maintain your frame, relax, dont put her on a pedestal, and never overwelm her with texts and girly sh1t!

Then I get my fvcking chemistry test back that I studied for 13 FVCKING HOURS for and end up getting a total sh1t grade. I always feel like sh1t after I get a bad grade. I feel like everyone is smarter than me when I get a bad grade and I feel like Im a loser, kinda. I know its so bad to do that but I dont know why i come down on myself. This semester has just been general classes im not really interested in so I think thats one reason I want this semester just to end. But on the other hand looking at my final grades may not be to pleasing.

I dunno, the past is in the past. I think for once I overstudied and just totally blanked on that exam because I blanked pretty hard on the lab exam for that class too. That sh1t pisses me off -__-. Ah whatever. This whole semester Ive been getting snaked by sh1tty grading and unfair test questions . Sometimes its hard to keep moving forward but hopefully hard work pays off.

I'll just have to study harder for the final and hopefully all will end well. I am actually looking forward to my summer classes to redeem myself for this sh1tty semester , A's in my summer classes would make me feel a lot better.

Anyway im off for the day, more to come.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two new things to add to my journal.

For some reason when I am by myself I still feel really shy. If you ask any of my friends they would tell you I am the most social person ever. But that is when I am with them. By myself, thats a different story though im not crippling shy. So thats one thing I want to work on.

Also I want to work on relaxing. I have a good mechanism so far, intense cardio sessions seem to help out a lot.. also eating a large amount of veggies mellows me out as well.

So everyone is going pretty decent that plate ive been talking too. Havent had time to obtain more plates but in time. I just feel like shes different than every other girl ive talked too but then i think to myself "lol comeon thats some pre SS/AFC/Goonsquad thinking here john!" Theyre all the same. They all want the relationship experience with the added bonus of a sexy guy who will fvck them like an animal.

Thats it. All the same.

During the first we texted way to much, i swear i heard harry's voie in my head saying "TEXTING KILLS RELATIONSHIPS" . Honestly it might have lol. We text less but we hangout more than we text which is ehhhhh pretty good too i suppose. I dunno im on the fence with this girli think getting more plates would be more beneficial to my mental health so thats exactly what I plan on doing.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro. Get some more girls around you. One is never enough.