JohnChops: Complete Overhaul, Time to Change

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
No problem purefilth its all in good discussion lol. Seriously there's no way its that fun if their uploading sh1t real time.

So last night after work I got laid by a co worker lol, I usually wouldn't post a lay report but it was the first time I actually ate a girl out. And I'm curious is vagina an acquired taste? I'm not sure how I feel about it really. Either way the sex was good. It was weird though because I would bang her and shed be on top but when I flipped her over to bang her doggy its like her begins went dry... it kinda hurt me o_O never had that happen before. I went into finger her more but she was already soaking wet. I was like what the hell.... what a werid thing to happen just from a change in position. Oh well I'm not complaining as long as I get my nut that's what its all about :D ha cynical a bit there. Anyway its 5am so its work time.after SS.

On a side note... its 5 am and im awake and very happy. Like my mood is through the roof. Gotta love that ! No idea why that is though.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Just got back from the gym and it raining here so im going to take today to just read and relax. I have been noticing some really good definition in all areas of my body and im feeling good. I saw this girl who i took to junior prom in high school (3 years ago) and SHE LOOKS FVCKING GOOD! She used to be this shy girl and now shes sexy. Im going to drop her a text/call and see if she wants to "catch up" on things.

Decided that even though im going for this other girl im not going to text her every night, yesterday I felt kind of out of my DJ mind and more in my AFC mind for whatever reason, and thought if I kept texting her itd be a good thing. Lol thanks to Pimp and TRSX for setting me straight and now im back on track to get this girl.

Also I think im going to start the DJ Bootcamp, ive heard a lot of great success in it. Im pretty well read on this stuff and applied it too but it never hurts to improve. Plus im going to Florida in 8 days and itd be great to get some smiles from women out there!

More to come.
Good job. Post some before and after pics since your weight loss.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Good job. Post some before and after pics since your weight loss.
I will when i get home, i have the before pics on a separate SD card.

But time for an angry update.

I told my oneitis girl, yeah i still speak to this fvcking b1tch -___-, to fvck off. She replied with, "I hate you" I just reply with "The feeling is mutual.". Im sick of this stupid little sl0re thinking that we can still we cool after what she has done to me. Not to be a little b1tch or anything but the reason i didnt do this sooner was because she helped me out with physics. But come on I am a smart guy I Can figure that sh1t out on my own and I have plenty of other people around to help me too. I found out there tutors that actually help people with physics...

To be 100% honest I just didnt want to let her go. I want to be honest because thats how you fix problems. I really did not want to let her go at all. I improved my self, banged a bunch of different girls, but still didnt want to let her go for some reason. It was terrible. But I feel like the only terms her and I can end on can only be bad. So this has to be it. I can not even look at her anymore, I dont even care. Its for the best. Why the hell am I letting her ruin my success?!?!!? WHY?! WHYYY?!

Ive come way to fvcking far to let a little sl0re take what I earned and she has no right too. YOU HAVE TO HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND TRUST YOURSELF. Just because i dont have her, what have I really lost? I lost all the headaches, heart aches, and **** aches. Protect your heart, you only get one fellas. Oh you lost a person to help you with school? Wtf do you think books and tutors are there for?! YOU DONT NEED A BPD B1TCH TO HELP YOU DAMN IT, GOD IM SO FVCKING PISSED **** THIS SH1T.

The reason this all started was because I worked with her today and she just pissed me off from the start. Telling me about guys she wants to hook up with and then trys to act innocent. 1. I dont give a fvck about any guy you want to hook up with. 2. your not innocent, your a little wh0re. Im just sick of it, I dont know if burning the bridge was a good idea, but it had to be done. I cant fvcking contact her, not even look at her or else life sucks for me once again. And I never want to go back to that life.... EVER FVCKING AGAIN. The bridge had to be burned. The cons outweighed the pros and that is how you make decisions as an adult. If your pros outweigh your cons you do it. Nothing more. She fvcked me up mentally, hardcore and that was enough to make this decision.

I dont know if it was the right move and i personally dont care because im just sick of the damage she causes me. You guys may not agree with me but you know what i dont care.

Fvkcing out

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay well I was texting this girl and this should be an eye opener. This is when this whole theme of SS hit me in the face. Heres the convo:

Her: well i dont think thats gonna work any better on me
Me: Yeah but who said i was trying to attract ya? I just love messing with you.
Her: Wellll I think your an ******* so youre doing your job pretty well :)
Me: Meh, are you really attracted to *******s, and im not an ******* im just me :p
Her: its not so much *******s. i just like guys that can be a **** since i an be a real ***** sometimes
Me: you mean guys with a backbone, who dont take **** from anyone?
Her: Exactly
Me: Thats not an ******* thats called a man
Her: but guys are such girls now it sucks

Ahh that last part hits home pretty well. The first part was just the other half of the convo. Guess ive been getting her attention lately :p.

But this opened my eyes. It made me realize you need to stand up for yourself, go for what you want, and dont be afraid to walk away from a girl if she does something disrespectful. I told this girl to "fvck off" the other day because she made me angry. I didnt text her back at all for a couple of days. Then after that she became more respective and ...attracted to me. Now she responds right away, seems like she wants to hangout (ill ask her out this week), and she is just responding well to me.

Thanks bigneil , the fvck off method works :)

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7 years ago (damn...) there was this semi-popular girl I'd always be really nice to, but she was mean to me. One day I asked her "why are you such a b!tch all the time?" She started being nicer to me, even started flirting with me a bit. I still failed of course, seeing how I was back in the day.

But a few months ago I saw her for the first time since high school. Hooked up :up:

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
7 years ago (damn...) there was this semi-popular girl I'd always be really nice to, but she was mean to me. One day I asked her "why are you such a b!tch all the time?" She started being nicer to me, even started flirting with me a bit. I still failed of course, seeing how I was back in the day.

But a few months ago I saw her for the first time since high school. Hooked up :up:
Just about the same exact situation here. I think its because the way a lot of guys are now girls think we have no back bone and they can do whatever they want. And one we show them our back bone they are hooked by it and start to get attracted to us even more. Good stuff AR .

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well back with another update fellas. This week looks real busy for me so i want to get this update in before i start to do all my other sh1t I have to do.

I have a lab, a lab quiz, and a lab exam to do for next tuesday and I gotta start studying for an exam thursday. Not to mention finals are coming up in 3 weeks so ill be studying for that. Before i go ghost from you guys for a couple of weeks here are some things that are going on this week that i find pretty important to update on.

Girl Situations

Im heading to the movies with an HB7 from earlier posts on friday. I actually want to see this james bond movie so that should be good. She specifically said " lets go see a movie and not watch it" and I Said "pft if were going t see james bond you can keep your pants on for 2 hours until after ;) ". Ha love it. Also she told me she has a sexual bucket list she wants to do with me. And one of those is having a 3 some. This girl told me that we should find another girl so we could have a 3 some ..... o_0 im so down for that. IF I can make that happen you already know there will be a thread on it haha! Thats it for her.

This other girl, from previous posts, who got me real pissed off and I told her to "fvck off" is now flirting with me, saying we should do things together, she also called me out or something on a "relationship". ..... the magic of the "fvck off" reply is amazing. Bigneil if you ever read this buddy thank you! Im not going to jump the gun though, but im hanging outwith her on saturday. The way I asked her out was, well i didnt ask... i told her! Were hanging out. She was more receptive to this and we ll see if she flakes or not. Honestly, shes been dropping hints that she is attracted to me latley if you see our text conversation from above. I duno, things could go bad, sour, good, who knows and I dont really care. Im just gonna go with the flow and make it fun!

Im also going to this paint party, day glow, with that HB7, that girl im seeing on saturday and 2 other girls. How i eneded up going with 4 girls if beyond me but should be fun. I want to isolate that girl im seeing on saturday at dayglow and just hook up with her and eventually bang her if i dont get to bang her on saturday. But planning isnt in my stlye, its best to go with it so you dont get disappointed.

Guys thats it, ill work on finding my before pictures from a couple of months ago to put up but thatll be later.

Ill see ya in a couple of weeks! (or maybe ill hop on during a study break ;) )

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up fellas, well this week wasnt so bad even though its not over yet. I have a few updates for ya.

Girl situations

I ended up flaking on both girl to study , lol. Ill be seeing both of them together on Saturday for that paint party thing so thatll work . It just keeps them more interested.

Thats it for that.

Life Situations

I feel more in control with my life, I feel like im in control of my existence and I feel like a man :p. I just feel like I can go out and do anything. IF I wana go snowboarding ill just go. But heres where it really hit me. Theres a huge concert that I wanted to go to and the tickets went on sale a couple of months ago. I asked all my friends and they said "no i dont want to go". So I said "alright" and thought nothing of it. Just recently im like, hey i wana go to this concert really bad! So im like fvck it, i buy myself a ticket, test a couple people and say meet at my house at 7pm if you want to go to this concert im driving. I told them im going either way and you know what, my good friend actually ended up texting me back telling me that he will be there. So honestly you need to be the driving force if YOU want to go somewhere or get something done.

If you count on other people for your fun then you are going to be bored as FVCKKKKK all day every day.

This week looks really fun too, a stress relief before finals, heres the task list for the rest of the week:

Today: Gym and then finishing psyc studying
Tomorrow: take psyc test and studying/finish bio study guide atleast 3 hours.
Friday: study physics and biology
Saturday and sunday : reviews physics and biology.

This opens up this free week i have next week to really do anything. The reason im stressing myself with all this studying is because look at my other task list ;):

Thursday: concert (at night)
Friday: house party
Saturday: paint party with mucho women.

Gotta love that!

So my whole week is looking great! But thats the update for you guys. IT just goes to show you you need to be the driving force to get things done, studying, fun, women, anything. BE A MAN TAKE ACTION !:up:

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ugh ended up burning myself out so im taking a 3 day study break and it just so happens this weekend looks so dope. Yesterday went to a concert and had a bangin time! Saw my boy 2chainz lol, hes one of my favorite rappers even though he sounds retarded. And tonight my friends having a party so i plan to hangout there for a bit to see where the night takes me . Most likley bed since I was limping out of the gym today because of my legs workout.

And then tomorrow im going to that huge paint party thing with a bunch of girls. So I plan to have a good time then. And after that, sunday will be back at studying because i have no classes next week so im gonna use that time to study and the weekend to reset myself.

Hopefully all goes well.

I find myself coming here less and less. I think its because i read so much information and now its time to take a break, get out there, and actually apply it. This information is sh1t unless you apply it to real life situations. What works for one might not work for you. So I figure its my time to try this stuff out for myself, I mean I have been but not as much as I would like.

Ill update sunday fellas, take care

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get out there young Johnchops ill expect a fully successful fr on Sunday. :up:

Edit - check my success story from last week for inspiration :D

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Get out there young Johnchops ill expect a fully successful fr on Sunday. :up:

Edit - check my success story from last week for inspiration :D

Link it purefilth, wheres it at?!

Well im on might as well update you guys about last night.

Largest bust of a night EVER. I started off at this lame party. I chat up a few buddies there , talk to a few girls, but all in all there were no prospects for banging at this party at all. So I just relaxed for a bit and kept trying to find something else to do. I said fvck it and decided to head to the club by myself for sh1ts lol. On my way there my friend texted me and was like "Yooo we're on the way to the club meet you there brotha!" Im like fvck yeah that sounds good. Now I Dont really have to go alone, I wouldnt really mind either way though i just wanted to have some fun.

So I wait for my friend and his buddies in the parking lot (dumb mistake). Little did I know my friend was drunk as fvck and kept telling me hed be there in 5 minutes, 10 minutes , etc. So its midnight (i had gotten there at 11 30), and I said fvck this and just went home. I wouldve went in the club but after sitting and waiting for almost 40 minutes I was so not in the mood to go to the club and just wanted to go to sleep. That seems like AFC behavior but why would I Want to go to the club solo , first time, and make a bad memory out of it? Doesnt sound smart to me. So i went home, shut my phone off, and went to bed.

I woke up with 6 texts, 3 from my friend and 3 from this girl im going to dayglow with. My friend was like," hey were here, dude where are you?! " etc.
So I just ignored all of my texts, today i just dont feel like being involved with anyone until after my workout. Im just in the mood to crush this lift today and just have fun tonight.

To be honest, yeah last night was a bust, but I feel in control of my own fun now. Feels really good. I couldve just left that lame party and not even make an attempt to find fun but i texted 4 different people to make an effeort. ITs amazing what you find when you can make an effort, even if its turns into a bust. You gotta try, tr, and try again! IF I was dressed to kill (I wasnt for once :p) and was in the mood I wouldve went in that club like i fvcking owned it. Me being 19 though, I cant even hang out at the bar so clubbing alone is kind of iffy but im really open to try it whenever.

Anyway guys, that was my night, hopefully you guys had better ha.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I owe you guys a field report from saturday so here it is!

Alright so the girl im going with texts me to meet at her house at 6:30, so im running a bit late because i had to pick up some stuff before. I make it there at like 6:40 and shes in her house .... alone. Better yet, this is my oneitis girl (is that weird I Still do stuff with her? meh whatever). So were talking and jokingly im like "hey fvck this party lets study physics" she starts laughing and actually gets her physics sh1t and then says "just kidding :p". Anyway, i whip out a bottle of smirnoff and me and her start taking shots. I kino her, grad her cheecks (both of em ;) ) and all is looking good. I didnt bother making a move yet, may have been a bad move but oh well. So these other 3 girls show up and we head out to the venue.

Fast forward here, were down in a huge crowd, has to be 1000s of people, just dancing, grinding, etc. Im having a fvcking blast and im also blasted as well . I start dancing with my oneitis girl and she gives me IOIs when i touch her, i ignore them, I go in for a kiss and we start making out :up: . She kept smiling after I kept backing off.... weird.

**I ignore her IOIS because she kept talking about other guys she went out with while me and her were alone, i interpreted that as "your in the friendzone buddy help me be my emotional tampon for guys!** I just told her i dont wana hear about your fail dates and then slap her ass :p**

Anyway, I had to go piss so getting through was a *****! I take a piss, make some new friends and start talking to them about random sh1t. 30 minutes passed and I was like oops lost track of time. SO i head back down to the dance floor and as im looking for my group im like jesus here a lot of good looking girls here. I start dancing with this girl wearing no top :crackup: . She was such an awesome girl .. mainly cause she was topless. Then I let her go and start moving forward. Eventually find my group and start dancing with another girl in that girl, my oneitis best friend. This girl kept rubbing her hand on my ****. Im not an idiot I already know she wants to fvck me, she moves in for the make out and I respond and were making out. Not sure if my oneitis saw or not but i dont really care. Then I push her aside and dance with ANOTHER girl (move through like a train CHOO CHOOOO!). I dance with this girl all night and by this time I Was shirtless because my shirt was drenched in paint. The looks I got from every single girl around me was jaw dropping. They were diggin my body, which is a bonus of the gym :up: :up: .

The girl im dancing with kept rubbing paint all over my chest and abs, IT was fvcking great. I tried to head back to my main taret: oneitis girl. But she was dancing with some other guy. The funny part was she was on her phone the whole time dancing with this guy. So i continued to have a good time with this other girl for the rest of the night.

Then here comes onietis girls friend again and cuts in, starts shuving her tongue down my throat :nervous: and putting her hand in my pants. Now theres paint on my ball sack lol but oh well. Honestly I wish I didnt drink so much so i could control the situation a bit more but i didnt care about a hook up i cared about letting loose!

At the end of the night, no fellas I didnt get laid. I went home, showered, and slept. I was thinking about hitting up the oneitis friend after but seriously being covered in paint is not really that fun lol or else i wouldve made it happen. All in all made out with 2 girls, had a blast, and got painted on . FVcking awesome!

After, my oneitis and her friend were like "those guys we were dancing with were lame. But *friend name i was dancing with* was having a great time, lucky her". Meh my oneitis kept looking at me lol I got the hint.

I doubt i can make anything happen with my oneitis, so im just gonna leave it be. Her friend on the other hand .... easy lay any time I want :). So I cant complain about that night at all.

Some points of the night:
1. IF you still do stuff with your oneitis make sure you have no "Feelings" of her again. And let her see you having a good time for a great effect :)
2. Pick one girl and stick to her if you have great IOIs.
3. Fvck picking up girls, have a good time and all else will follow!
4. Be social, it was fun meeting some new people and just hanging out and talking to lose track of time
5. IF you see a topless chick.... for the love of god GRAB HER AND DANCE WITH HER! IT was awesome .

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work on the FR. Paint party sounds fun:D

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finals are over!! My friends having a banger on friday. Im in the mood to try and pick up a ONS, lets see if theyre any prospects there! Also possibly hitting the club up, ive been in the mood lately.

For some reason latley ive found myself not caring about talking to women at all. You can say that im not really scared anymore but obviously i still am a little. This is what I call...The Grey Blob Method

This method is so simple; picture the person in front of you is a grey blob and talk to them like they are a grey blob. The whole point of this is to talk to everyone in the same way. With women, you talk to them like you would anyone else besides the obvious facts of the off topics with women. Other than that, if you imagine them as a grey blob youll see there just like everyone else except with tits, a vagina, and long hair. No reason they should be put on a pedestal or treated any different than anyone else. Try it out. Its like a mind game.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one should go in Vatoloco's observation log.

I was chatting with my FWB the other day and she was trying to control me telling me to do random sh1t so I laughed at her and said:

Me: what do you think you own me?
Her: I suck your d1ck and fvck you anytime you want, I own you

Me: *laughing very hard, honestly what a great joke* Yeah your right, hold on lemme go hand you my ball sack while im at it. [then i just walk out still chuckling]

It wasnt a fight, if it came off that way, but i thought it was funny how she thought she controlled me because we have sex. Lol when did sex or having a vagina mean that a woman can own a person? Seriously, these women are taking their "golden vagina" mentality a bit to far. Take a stand guys! Dont let women do this sh1t to you. Play it off like it was the funniest sh1t you ever heard, because it probably was. The worst thing you could do in this situation is start a fight, thats why its all about being playful and treat women as a joke because unless youre in a relationship they are all a joke.

Adding something here... Going NC for real and forever on my oneitis I slipped up the past month on it and you know what I'm done.

Day 1... Of no contact.

She texted me today, I just ignored her. Day one is looking easy so far. I never want that woman back I my life ever again. And you know what I was keeping her around for physics but in all honesty I studied myself for my physics final and knew the information better... So bye bye woman. No need for you in my life you just cause issues.

Last edited:

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So 8 days of NC from my oneitis so far, im making a true attempt to finally rid her of myself. I dont really think of her that much to be honest, she texted me yesterday saying "yooo" all i can think of what a stupid fvcking text that is. Shes a 5 foot 4 inch little white girl. Say hi, hey, or call me like a normal person. Stupid wh0re, so i ignored and went on with my business. The original NC thread said after 60 days of NC you will be rid of her so lets put that to the test! 52 days to go fellas!

On a side note - I dont mind tlaking to random people or cold approaching anymore :) Ill gonna post up some of my convos on here when i get the chance.

Another side note - i have 8 assignments for an online bio class due January 10th and havent even started -___- ugh guess its time to do work .

GOT THE MOTIVATION I NEED TO DO THIS WINTER CLASS! I just got my grades back from last semester and i got all A's, straight 4.0. That has to be the best feeling in the world . School, being one of my passions, and getting a perfect GPA means the most the me. For some school is a burden or something they "have" to do but for me its something i enjoy doing and that I love to do. Sometimes its rough but if the world ended the only place i would want to be would be the library and if thats closed then the gym :]

Last edited:

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like this journal is becoming more of a rant than a approach/close type of thing but hey, its my journal ill write what I want :moon: .

Im about to go off so get ready.....

Yesterday had to have been the worst fvcking day of my life, if not then pretty damn close. First I wake up late and almost miss my workout time, fine no big deal. My Mom calls me, "Go help your grandma with a few things at er new house" , of course I say sure and thinking it wouldnt take long. Big mistake, took 3 hours. After all that I head to work. It was slow the other day so I expect it to be slow today. WRONG. Busiest night ever. Im running around, had to have walked over 5 miles easily. And I was pretty much alone, the only one on the floor working which made it worse. That means I have to get everything done while the jobs just pile up because it eventually got way to overwelming. I finished them all though. Okay so far im thinking , "Who the fvck did I piss off today for this to happen to me?".

At this point im heated a little bit. I see my oneitis girl, she says, "Whats up A$$hole" So i clearly tell her to "Fck off cvnt face" and then I walk away. (I work with her, that prolly wasnt a good move..... but heat of the moment type thing). She had a disturbed look on her face after I said that too lol.

Okay so im chugging along doing all this stuff and its 11 oclock and I can finally head home. This b1tch comes up to me and tells ME im doing my job wrong and SHE is getting yelled at by other people because im doing MY job wrong. WTF?! Go fvck yourself woman! Pretty much she said I was working to slow, I tell her that im the only one on and there were to many jobs to get done by myself. Shes just ranting about hows she getting yelled at, while ive been working my a$$ off all night. At this point I want to murder everything in sight, punch a wall, or throw someone through one.

I punch out, drive home. On my way home I get 8 god damn text messages from 2 different women at a bar together (Apparently). One of them is drunk as fvck and keeps telling me she wants to fvck me etc etc the usual flirty text/sexual banter. And the other was like, "yeah *girlsname* keeps saying how she wants to fvck you really badly" and all that. So im like ... alright im kind of pissed off but whatever ill go take it out on some vagina... but wait guys did you forget? This night just looks bad.

So I get home, text this drunk wh0re back and before she was typing all slopping and then IN PERFECT TEXT "I am to unstable right now to have sex, lets just have sex tomorrow when im sober:down: " . Lol at this point Im laughing about my horrible night because i thought i would take up any second now ... but i didnt. I said "No". Then shut my phone off for the night. I didnt care if I lost a lay, i was just fvcking really heated.

Then I get home (oh you thought this sh1t night ended? No no no). My dad keeps saying what a sh1tty son I am, how Im apparently gay (thats news to me im pretty sure i like vagina), and how ill never make it to med school WITH MY 4.0 GPA.... I told him to "Fvck off ill snap your neck" At this point I meant it. And then went to run sprints at 12:30 in the morning in 10 degree weather i had to do something to get this anger out.

Last but not least, all my NYE plans fell through because all my friends decided to spend NYE with their girlfriend... of course. So now im looking for new plans, im about to say fvck it and just stay home. shut my phone and internet off and play xbox. Thats how annoyed i am.:rock:

Now my night has ended, im done ranting.

/rantoff

Positives: Um lemme think for a couple of minutes then get back to you....

Okay im back heres what I got.

1. I had really good sleep that night
2. Anger fueled my workout today
3. Motivation to find different friends i suppose
4. Deleted my facebook/twitter, im sick of knowing what other people are doing i just dont give a fvck. So now I just dont have to be bothered with it. I just feel like social networks are so lame, it makes peoples lives seem for interesting than they really are. Im good sticking to a couple of close friends and myself.
5. Im going snowboarding 5/7 days this week, something to look forward too.

And thats all i got for positives. I mean maybe tonight things will turn around who knows.

Peace.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So on Day 17 of NC from my oneitis I find myself just not even having her pass any of my thoughts anymore. Very niceeee.

I have to say, something happened recently. Im not sure if its like a light switch that came on or what but I just simply dont care what i say or do with women anymore. Im not sure how to explain it but it feels like i have complete control of.... everything.
My FWB girl that I posted about in my thread about "laying down the law" ended up testing the waters and teasing me again. Deleted her number, and ignored her for the past week. I saw her the other night and holy fawk she looked 1. pissed at me and 2. like she wanted to rip my clothes of right then and there. Lol a little confidence and a robust attitude can take you a long way :D

I started to chat up a lot of random girls lately, not for number closes but to practice. Im getting better and better at opening cant wait to perfect it.

But ever since this switch flipped in my head I noticed girls starting conversation with ME. For example: yesterday I was in an elevator and this HB8 walks in and immediately starts a conversation with me (after i see her look me from head to toe). Then that just set the mood for the entire day. Any girl I chatted up i flirted with and the flirted right back :O

This persona is fvcking epic! I love it. Anyway just a quick update fellas. Work, school, and the gym have been keeping me busy and the fact that im in VT every other day to snowboard lol havent had much time to go out much at night.