JohnChops: Complete Overhaul, Time to Change

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Man lately Ive been feeling real down on myself. Every since saturday my mood has just been so bad. I felt like i simply had no motivation to do anything and my reality didnt even seen real to me. Weirdest feeling ever. My libido seems to be pretty low too, literally no sex drive lately o_0

I feel myself starting to come out of it though, today im feeling better thats for sure. When I find myself in slumps like this I usually read the uplifting material on the dJ bible and that really helps me out a lot. Anything entitled "happy" was read by me in the last couple of hours and it does make you feel better and you learn a thing or two that you may have forgotten.

Anyway this week I want to finish the last of my 5 conversations for the boot camp. Then I just really want to move on . A few ways im going to approach women differently would be 1. treating them like a human not a goddess. (I usually dont do that but maybe for about 30% of the girls I see I do for whatever reason). 2. Stay in control of all my emotions. (self explanatory). 3. Treat them like im talking to dudes. (this one is also self explanatory but I Find that it does help out a lot because what is the real difference between us and women? Boobs, pvssy, and being indecisive and indirect is all I see ).

Anyway its time to get some momentum going somehow so I can keep pushing forward.

I also broke NC with my oneitis girl -____-. I honestly didnt want to contact her, but she had some recipe for protein brownies that was apparently good so I asked her for it and then we started talking again. And It just hit me that im not going down this path again haha. There is no way in hell im throwing myself under the bus for her. Not going to effffffffing happen ! So im just going to end up deleting her conversation off my phone and not contact her ever again.

Stupid bad mood I was in, contacting her made me feel worse -__-, oh well the positive part is I realize that she is sh1t and I dont want her. I contemplated if I even really did want a relationship with her for awhile and my subconscious told me "hell no!" so im taking that and running with it .

NC Day 1 ---- Again

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conversation 6

So Im sitting in my Geog class and the teacher said to pair up and share maps or whatever. To the left was a sexy looking foreign girl and the right was an average looking dude. Being the new me I went for the foreign girl (the old me wouldve avoided her all together ). Anyway we shared our maps and then after we started chatting. I told her I wish my hand writing was that neat and she laughed when I showed her mine (it looks like sh1t btw). I had her laughing with just about anything I said.

Next time I see her im going to grab her number she seemed like a fun girl. The conversation lasted bout 2 minutes and was mostly random play. I kept eye contact the whole time and had her laughing , these were the key points of this conversation. I felt really at ease too.

4 More to go !!!

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Movie Night with an HB 7 :)

Tonight I went out with this girl, went to the movies. As soon as we get there I put my hand on her leg, she seemed to like it so thats a good sign. The whole night I was being playful and joking around with her a lot. I kept all the conversation funny/****y/ playful / etc , nothing was ever serious and I really didnt say much besides the playful comments.

So towards the end of the movie she starts to kino me ... HARD. She starts to put her hand on my forearm and rub it up and down and then starts to rub my shoulders. She had that hungry look in her eye like she wanted me NOW.

After the movie I take her to a parking lot and fvck the sh1t out of her. Honestly was the hardest I have ever pounded a girl. Even after she texted me saying "Thanks for the awesome night ;D".

No idea what came over me but I felt in control the whole night in every aspect of this pick up to lay. All in all a great night, I had her home by 11 :p and then went to hangout with some friends after.

-I wanted to point out that I recently read anti-dumps machine and honestly it is the best 10 posts I have ever read, period. It is the sure fire method to get any woman you want because their interest level is already there, no need to build sh1t! It reopened my mind to a new method or way of life to follow that is really good. I think its something to read from time to time when your in a slump or just want to brush up on your skills in general.

Conversation 7

This was actually a really funny conversation. So I was at the movies with that HB 7 tonight and she went to the bathroom so I went up to the lady selling tickets and started a lite conversation. I started asking her basic stuff and then my HB 7 comes back. Playfully, I said "how old do you think she is ? Better check her id :D". Then we get into this whole ordeal about age and movie taste and etc. I had the HB 7 involved in it too , lol. It was a good 4 minute conversation. Held eye contact constantly and looked at other things while she talked (dominance). All in all not so bad.

3 More to go. Chugging along, just need to chug a little faster :p

-JohnChops

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man do I feel fvcking great guys! Honestly this is the best ive felt in so long.

Ive taken Jariel's advice about making a task list for each day and completing it, ive noticed my life to be almost stress free! For example today I studied for bio/geog quizes I have tomorrow and then went to the bank then to the gym , and now im going to study then go for a run. I dont even need to study but a little extra never hurt!

All around im just feeling better, im engorging myself with my school work and my training that I simply only have fridays to do something with someone. Its made my life move a lot faster and pretty much took the stress of picking up girls out of the way. Now I pretty much approach when I feel like it and for fun!

I just have fun with it!

I havent given up on the boot camp, i just havent had the time to do it. Kind of a lame excuse but id rather study then complete a boot camp for picking up women any day (Sorry sosuve :p ) . But I did manage another conversation last week :D.

Conversation 8

New phlebotimist at the hospital was lost and I see a dazed look on his face so I ask him if he needs help he said "Ya how do I get to the er? " I pointed him to the ER and thats where I was going as well so we chatted a bit. I asked him how he liked taking peoples blood, how people react when they see him because they already know their blood will be drawn etc. It was a pretty relaxed conversation. He seemed overwhelmed so I didnt bother him to much just a simple 3 minute conversation on our walk to the ED.

Anyway im ready to rape my bio quiz tomorrow and then my geog quiz. Fvcking going to romp on those things. Any advice I can give to any college freshman is OVERSTUDY, know your material front and back so no second guessing will ever happen to you. Youll end up second guessing the wrong answer anyway, so never second guess either!!!

I also friendzoned my oneitis girl haha. Like we were getting a little sexual or whatever then I was like fvck it I dont even want this girl anymore so I was like im glad were just friends and there she is in MY friendzone. She helps me with physics which is nice, glad I ended up getting to keep her as a friend. The tables were tuned on this one, also felt good coming to that realization.

Im out though guys still got stuff to do, just updating ya.

-JohnChops

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conversation 9

Almost done, this is my second to last conversation that I need.

This one was a bit nerdy (fvck it im a nerd). this kid in my geog class was looking at a borderlands 2 ad on his phone. I caught a glance of it and sparked on a convo. Pretty much just exchanging conversation about the game and the first one and how intense it was. He told me what the second one was like etc. Pretty much that was it, it was a long 10 minute conversation. Lol I can talk forever about games, its cool to find someone to do so with. Anyway since it was a dude , once again, dont care about eye contact, body language , etc.

Going to grab my lab conversation tomorrow and move on. IVE BEEN ON THIS TASK WAY TO LONG! Ive been feeling more relaxed and social now anyway. Just complete control of any social interaction. It feels good.

Just looking back ive come such a long way. I love reading this from the beginning if I ever feel like quitting but it is insane to see how much one can change their own life given the effort/time they put into it. Truly amazing.

Ive also found a pretty cool girl in the process. Ive been using Anti Dumps machine and my god it is amazing. I really like how it focuses on the girls with medium/high interest instead of creating interest. It makes things easier. So I met a really cool girl who ive been fvcking whenever I want and she like worships me (for lack of a better word). Calls me amazing and showers me in compliments, desserts, sex, food, anything I ask her for or shell just do it just because. Its a pretty good feeling. Shes also pretty damn smart too so we occasionally study together too. Its like a win win win situation.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conversation 10 :D :D :D

Finally my last conversation.

I was at the gym and I realized how fvcked up my hands have gotten from lifting dumbells/barbells. So I was curious about gloves. As I was thinking about it I saw this dude with some fresh ass gloves and pretty much asked him where he got him. He told me how his hands were the same and he hated that sh1t.

Just a general 3 minute conversation on gloves, straps, and then some suppliments. Usual gym stuff.

All in all not a bad last conversation. This time I just like didnt even hesitate to ask like I usually would, especially at the gym. Im so zoned into my workout I never really stop and socialize but for some reason I felt like it this time.

Welpppppp guess its time to move onto the next task. This time im giving myself a 1.5 week deadline, no more excuses, no more loss of momentum, and NO more 3 week deadline extensions. Time to get sh1t done.

On a side note, im fvcking happy..... just because :D

Peace

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My god I havent updated this in awhile. Since classes started ive had 2 quizes every week to study for along with exams every other week so im pretty swamped. My life consists of sleep,gym, study, study, sleep and repeat. I did notice something though, for whatever reason people , anywhere, start conversations with me. A girl, guy, grandma, granpda whoever.... its like ill be walking and someone will come up to me to start a conversation.

Example- Was eating in subway, studying for a bio exam (as usual -__-) and this girl in my physics class who I have never spoken too or even gave the time of day walked by me in subway and say with a huge smile " guess we ahve the same idea :) " . I was kind of thrown off im like wtf is going on lol. Anyway gotta use it to my advantage.

Hopefully once this streak of exams is over ill hop back on the DJ BootCamp and post some real FRs

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The streak of exams is over! My god I had to work out a bunch of stress at the gym today because that was an insane run of studying. I gave it my all. I ended up doing bad on a Geog quiz, but thatll get dropped at the end of the semester, and my physics exam was fvcking impossible but that get curved. All my other exams (psyc, geog world, and bio went well :D ). So now its time for another change.

I realized that I want to do good on the rest of my weekly geog quizes so heres my new plan. Go over my notes for bio and geog for 20 minutes a day everyday. If I do this then when I go to review day before the exam or little quiz ill already know the information! All it takes is 20 minutes a day! Its a new study technique that I want to incorporate. I can do this because the learning guides for Bio are done by me weeks before a test so ill have my information to study and the geog were given a quiz every week so I already know what im doing there. So ill see how this goes. Also for physics, my goal is atleast a B or else im retaking it. Im going to go insane starting to study for the next test next week! ITs on!!!!

On the body transformation side .... just finished my run on my 14 week workout and today im switching it up. Im doing this new workout taht incorporates 2 power sets, 2-4 muscle building sets, and 1-2 burn sets. This is going to get me size , power, and cut! Im doing this in conjunction with a cutting diet of 2400 calories, 60 g of fat, 150 g of carbs and 300 g of protein. Time to get fully shredded!

Side note - its funny how one bad quiz grade that doesnt even count can change my whole mood and outlook on whats going on in my world . Its good though because its making me make changes in a good way! Embrace that failure ;)

Also time to move on to the next leg of the DJ Bootcamp, god havent looked at that thing in a long time but its time to come back because now ill have free time to do it. LETS GET IT ON! Reading starts now.

Momentum is on full throttle.

Another side note ---- nothing like waking up to nude pics , puts a smile on my face in the morning haha doesnt help the morning wood though .....Anyway im out, time to read.

-JohnChops

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blah I hate feeling like sh1t. This week was fvcking horrid. Ended up not being able to study as much for my bio lab quiz and most likley not going to get a 90 plus on it. I decided to study for my Geography quiz instead and I knew all the information back to front and yet she throws questions out there that are retarded. I hate when teachers try to trick you into getting the answer wrong, what the hell. THAT SH1T PISSES ME OFF SO GOD DAMN MUCH. Next week I plan to read every god damn article and study for 30 minutes a day prior till the next quiz. Im determined now to get a fvcking A in this class. Bio lab, eh I already have spectacular grades here, so one 85 wont hurt a bit :D.

Man today I felt really pissed though. Had a run in and chat with my old oneitis b1tch and instead of feeling depressed or sad I felt really fvcking angry after that. Really effing angry for some reason. Either it was because I let myself speak to her and not ignore her or because it brought back sh1tty memories. I feel like im progresing in school, working out, and all my hobbies and even social life. But with women I feel like im taking steps back kind of. I want to keep chugging forward with the women aspect of my life too, I hate taking steps backward.

But I feel like im going backwards now since these memories conjured back up into my mind. I need to forget about her, ASAP. If not it will make me go even farther back and back and back and back to AFCness. Yikes f that, I refuse for that ever to happen. EVER.

Also dropping my FWB girl for the right reasons and now its time to find a couple new ones. Its time, come on. THINK Positive :D

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heading to the club tonight with one of my co workers, about to be a good fvckkkkking time. Ill post something interesting because something interesting will be happening .

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting Club Field Report

Last night I went to the club with a few buddies and it was interesting to say the least. Went up to a couple of girls and danced. Then I saw these two girls, one blonde and one brunette, siting at a table so I went and sat next to them and started a conversation.

Me - So whats going on ladies, why arent you dancing right now ?
Blonde - Cause were having fun with eachother duhhh!
Brunette *On her phone texting *
Blonde - I took her out because shes having a bad time.
Me - pft and shes on her phone, typical woman , typical.
Brunette - * Gives me a smile*
Me - Lets make her night better then *Grab brunettes hand and take her to the dance floor and the blonde follows *
- I ended up dancing with her for a little bit then we parted ways, was getting bored. The blonde was pretty old, but fvck it i like the older women :D.

Next I was bouncing through the dance floor and see another decent looking girl. I see this guy attempting to pick her up and started laughing because he was getting denied big time. So I go up to her and this is how it went

Me - so are you keeping a tally of how many guys you are rejecting tonight ?
Her - actually yeah i am!
me- Really? What the hell , lol how many are you on ?
Her - well since your going to dance with me, that last guy was #9.
me- *Grab her and start dancing *

-Danced with her for a little bit, but seriously a tally of how many guys shes rejecting? This girl clearly had to have had issues or something because who the hell does that? Cynical women.

Last/Best part of the night.

There was about 20 minutes left until the club closed, it was 1:40 am, and I see this girl wearing a shirt that says "lets get it on" and she was sitting on a little bench type thing so I looked at her, she looked at me and instantly before my mind stopped me I as already sitting next to her.

Me - whats up with your shirt ? *With a smile*
Her - It says lets get it on, best shirt ever !
Her- *Sees two girl dancing with their face to the floor and their a$$es up* I can do that ;)
Me- Yeah I call bs, you cant.
Her- *She grabs my hand and starts to grind my d1ck so effing hard *
Me - *I spin her around and were face to face now and some little chatter we get closer and closer and I go in for the make out and we started to make out. She was shoving her tongue down my throat lol *.

That was the most interesting part to say the least . All in all a really good night , met some cool new people, and I hope to hit up that club again real soon. Really good success there, but all in all it was such a good time.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And finally after countless hours of thinking, after finally getting over this hangover from the other night, I have found my flaw with women. (well one of many :D ).

I need to stop going for such garbage quality women where all they do is just play fvcking games. I always seem to find the crazies and it is partly my fault. I act like a total a$$hole towards them and genuine good girls will write me off but those girsl who love "bad boys" will go for me. But behold! These types of girls are ALL NUT JOBS! ALL OF THEM. I seriously decided to switch up my game. I dont know why I started turning into an a$$hole and a player type, but honestly now its all about being happy, teasing, playing, having fun with a woman. No more of this a$$hole game crap that I adopted from somewhere in the past month.

Its time to finally be a happy man, be a fvcking happy man! This is a goal so heres the plan. Read the post by BBB on "Happy" every god damn morning before I start my day. Im just going to own it, and own my life and never take sh1t from a woman ever. And I will not tollerate low quality women who waste my time and play games. To much of my time is wasted on these types and its time to kick them to the curb for some high quality woman with decent interest level!

I say, its game off, and happiness on with an enjoying life whipped topping.

Lets make it happen.

-JohnChops

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this needs a BUMPPPPPPP.

A few things here. The big one i that ever since I started working on my body and dived into my studied, in my mind I have forgotten about women all together. Its weird because now im picking up on little signs that I would have never picked up on and it seems girls are more respondent to me.

Example #1 - Girl at work kept saying how much she has has no one to go to haunted houses with, she touched me on my shoulder, smiles at me, giggles at anything I say. I noticed (and with the help of people here at SS) that she has high interest and I plan to snag her number on saturday , when I work with her next.

Example #2- I was walking with a friend and see a cute girl studying and I decide to give her a smile and she instantly smiles back and starts blushing. :D Ive never gotten that reaction before, it felt kind of nice.

Example #3 - one of my study buddies was helping me with physics and she dropped a hint and said something about going to the movies with me. Jokingly I said id never go to the movies with her again :p. Then she said you can come see paranormal activity 4 with me but I texted her and asked who she was going with and she said "Oh I was going ot go with friednsname but shell prolly back out". Then I said "well lets go this friday, at 8, see ya then".

If you have a woman problem its best solved when you fully forget about women. No more worries, no more headaches, just you, and your mind. Get with it and stop over analyzing and FIX YOUR OWN LIFE .

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're doing great, JohnChops. Keep up the good work.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
You're doing great, JohnChops. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Atom, I started to lose motivation but realized its just coming in a different form. For example just wrote a 4 page psyc paper , thought I did everything wrong, turns out it was alright :crazy: . Its all about pushing forward no matter what is in you way (i.e - loss of motivation, a bad week, financial troubles etc)

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started to fall into my non proactive self, prolly cause of this rain, but I ended up forcing myself to do homework and damn im glad! Just got asked to go to the movies with some buds so gonna be a good ending to the night.

Heres a quick update .

Girl #1- this was the girl dropping hints about going to the movies. I ask her when were going to see paranormal activity, she total forgets about her friend and said whenever I want to go lol. (she probably never even asked her friend to go she was using it to bait me in). I said Thursday at 9, she said that might work, so I told her to let me know by today and she has . So thats on. And if she flakes, which she might (just saying) im seeing that movie tonight with some buds anyway so fvck it.

Girl #2- this was the girl at work. I havent seen her yet, but last time I talked to her she dropped the name of some guy... hmmm red flag possibly im gonna snag her number anyway this weekend, most likely friday. Im gonna end up passing her in the hall way or something and just say "hey I meant to get your number, let me get it :)" or something along those lines and just snag it!.

I also started to smile more at girls to try and break the final layer of my shyness. The responses I get are phenomenal! Always a smile back and sometimes a wave! This is awesome.

Im also very relaxed about my schooling now. I have a study plan that I stick to and it makes the stress go away INSTANTLY. I love it! Ive never felt this way before, I feel like if im not stressing about school im not doing well in it, however this is wrong becuase i Have an A in all my classes. So being relaxed pays off!

Thats it for now guys ill update this is anything interesting happens.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mini update -

Girl #1 flaked on me, thats her second strike so I didnt delete her number I am just going to keep her as a study buddy and not take it further. No need to occupy my time with someone who has low IL but why lose a good source of studying and help for physics?!. So she texted me saying

her - "ahh i cant go tonight i forgot i had a huge exam to study so ill be up all night"
me- have fun :)

I didnt feel like giving her the benefit of the doubt because well, ive already given her that so i said not going to bother.

I ended up seeing a movie with some friends and had a better time. The movie was kind of lame though, shouldve known being it was paranormal activity 4.

So theres this other girl at work in my dept. and shes pretty cool. I was helping her with something and she complemented my arms , ive been hearing "do you workout" lately from so many people. We got on the subject of this other girl who is real hot a good HB 9, the girl in my dept. was saying "Oh yeah we were talking about you and she said you were cute and all that stuff". I was like :D, this girl is 30 though :O. Fine by me , not sure if it would be right to make a move but honestly if she does i wouldnt stop her.

Thats the update gents! Lesson here : 1. Women are an accessory to your life, yes you can have fun without them. 2. Workout,workout , workout, eat, and sleep. get shredded ..... just saying it helps

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Friday Night Halloween FR

Oh fellow DJs this night was the most relaxed, chilled night I have ever had in awhile. Let me gie you some background. My good friend, who is a girl, was having this house party and she told me and a few friends to come. So I told my friends to go ahead and id meet them there cause i wanted to finish up some physics studying before going out. So it was about 9:30 and i finished studying and realized I had no costume!!!! It was a costume party! So I thought quickly and came up with an epic idea. It was the most toolish/sexiest/best thing I have ever done.

I shoot over to the store to buy a mask, pumpkin candy holder and a bag of snickers. I jet to this party wearing black skinny jeans, a cut off tank top, and some nice shiny white shoes. Wearing this mask and holding this pumpkin bucket in hand. I didnt expect people to be outside but they were so I was like whatever still going to do this.

The people outside had no idea who i was, so I was like hell yeah! Time to make an entrance! I go into this party and yell "HAPPY HALLOWEEN LETS PARTY!!!!!" Everyone is looking at me, I tear my mask off and start throwing candy. And everyones face just dropped in awe. For multiple reasons.
1. I was throwing candy hehe
2. No one in this social group has seen me for months and ive gotten really shredded in the past couple of months so they didnt recognize me
3. The sleevless was a good idea :) I got numerous comments on how nice my body looked, how big my arms were, etc. They thought I was like some piece of sexy meat :(

Alright so I make my entrance and meet up with some old friends and start to run train on the BP table, won 5 games in a row. Im feeling so on tonight. Sadly there was not a woman at this party who I would bang . Im into fit looking girls and most of them were kinda iffy. But either way I ended up having a blast and just had a really good time.

This girl who used to be really into me was there with her boyfriend, took a look at me, and walked outside and left the party LOL. I started fvckin laughing.

Then this other girl, who is the largest AW EVER. She told her boyfriend I tried hitting on her and sh1t and we were just really good friends .... shes justa fvcking slvt and was pissed cause I stopped texting and hanging out with her and she lost my attention. Anyway, her boyfriend must have felt so inferior to me and felt like less of a man or something because his body langauge was extremly closed off and almost paranoid around me ..... She kept leaving her BF to hover near my area and I started to laugh.

This night honestly made me feel so good, it stroked my ego unfortunately because im just trying to get rid of the damn thing! But either way it was an amazing night.

Im also looking to get my personal trainers license to add to my road to med school. Put that on a med school resume, it wouldnt hurt!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Test boosters are unnecessary until after 30...u produce plenty of it at ur age without a booster...

Make sure ur healthy fat intake is relatively high(olive and coconut oil). It helps the body convert cholesterol into testosterone more efficiently...