Does EVERY pretty girl have a boyfriend?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
comic relief, your stupid as hell

you can't just have 1 gf and never hook up with other girls, are you a mack or are you a chump??? are you married to her? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GO PLAY SOME GIRLS BEFORE YOU REALIZE WHAT A "loyal" CHUMP YOU HAVE TURNED INTO
What?!? I'm not sure that I follow your black and white logic. It's kind of confusing.

ketostix said:
You're just a big blowhard. The consensus was your GF, who you claimed was an 8 or 9,was a dog but I didn't judge. But then you come on here, "rejected over 10 girls and could have had 15 ons in 2 months.." You expect anyone with experience to not see through that? Either you had 15 ONS or you didn't, there is no could have. You haven't gave any examples of good girls, just erroneous claims.
I am not going to say anything at all because I don't want to make this personal. :up:

True there is no could haves in this world. I suppose. Alright, I'll give you actual numbers after thinking about it. Over the last two months, I have rejected/LJBF'ed 7 different girls.

Whose claims are not erroneous? we are talking about something that no one can actually quantitatively say is right or wrong. What may be a keeper for you is not a keeper for me possibly.

ketostix said:
Your arguments sound like they're being made by a female. You guys with GFs spend too much time with them. And you get all pumped up and confident from getting regular pvssy but when she leaves and yo're back out in the competitive market your big talk evaporates.
Actually, my big talk never evaporated when I was single. I just was choosing not to be in a relationship and sleeping around with other girls.

ketostix said:
Let's not make this personal I can show at least 20 guys for every 1 guy you can show who has a harem of hot women. It can't be all those men's fault. I never claimed that one out 20 guys don't have a lot of hot women. In fact, that's what I said previously. And if you're one of them, and I highly doubt based on the pics you posted, then lets not pretend it's anything more than what it is, being 2-3 deviations above the norm and mostly luck.
True for what you are saying about the ratio. Not many men can manage it.

I must have misread what you said. That is my mistake.

but now, you are getting into what is hot vs. attractive, which is a funny thing altogether. Two totally different concepts that even Tyler Durden speaks about.

I remember when Tyler Durden was talking about the one 75 year old guy that was a PUA. He was supposedly not hott, but he managed to lay tons of hot girls out in the clubs. He was very attractive to these girls.

comic_relief

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
oh god just do a myspace search for single girls in your area

within 20 miles of boston, there are 3000+ single women ages 22-23.....and thats just the ones who have a myspace page!

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
oh god just do a myspace search for single girls in your area

within 20 miles of boston, there are 3000+ single women ages 22-23.....and thats just the ones who have a myspace page!

Right but there's probably 6000+ single men age 18-23, and 4000+ men 23-28, etc., gunning for them. It's well known that if a girl has a Myspace page she gets 30 messages a day. Guys are sending 30 messages a piece on average and getting maybe 1 or 2 responses. That's all I'm saying, there's no such thing as a single, attractive girl that doesn't want to be.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
That's all I'm saying, there's no such thing as a single, attractive girl that doesn't want to be.
no comment

comic_relief

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are plenty of single attractive women that want a man...not a *****, not just a wallet, or a tampon.

they want a man....you gotta be that man.

I know a couple women in there mid 20s who are single and attractive because they date guy after guy who becomes a weakling.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
That's all I'm saying, there's no such thing as a single, attractive girl that doesn't want to be.
I'm surprised that there's so much debate about this. Isn't this why guys here will give endless advice on approaching and even ignoring the "I have a bf" response? I figured this would be considered common knowledge on the board.

Example:
I know of a woman (cute) who was single and decided to go to some club. She sat at a table looking bored/depressed and was picked up by a guy. This is all the effort any reasonably attractive woman has to put forth for the opposite sex. You put a man in that situation and he'd be called creepy, a loser, etc.

This is not a complaint, just an observation. Women are "pursued", not men (generally). There were a few occasions that I found out about after-the-fact, where women have been attracted to me, wanting me to pursue, but giving no signs (that I noticed) because they were too scared. They either get "lucky" and are approached by a guy they like from the start or they "accept" the advances of a guy who fits whatever criteria will do at the moment.

Attractive women being single and men being single just doesn't equate to the same thing most times.

hbxdoode

Banned
Reaction score
Snowman23 said:
Man am I getting sick of this. Every damn girl I've been interested in lately has a boyfriend, is engaged, or married. To the people who say pretty girls don't get approached - you're fooling yourselves. They're taken. And when they're available, they have a waiting list of guys hoping for a chance. It seems like the only place to meet single people is clubs/bars. It'd be nice to meet people somewhere else. Friends keep asking me "Why aren't you dating someone?" I think to myself "Because nobody is fvcking single."

Any other guys notice this, or have any ideas? This is bugging me.
i tend to disagree with you. i think there are a high percentage of hot girls that are single. more than you think. maybe you're just happen to meet the ones that are not. its the ugly chicks that are taken, 99.9% of them. they are desperate, and will hook up with any guy that find them interesting. the pretty girls are more pick, they may date a guy, but than it won't last for long, that when you have to move in... i think its all about timing. if you're lucky you'll meet them when they're at their single state. hot girls don't stay single for long, but they also become single often!!!

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tazman said:
I'm surprised that there's so much debate about this. Isn't this why guys here will give endless advice on approaching and even ignoring the "I have a bf" response? I figured this would be considered common knowledge on the board.

Example:
I know of a woman (cute) who was single and decided to go to some club. She sat at a table looking bored/depressed and was picked up by a guy. This is all the effort any reasonably attractive woman has to put forth for the opposite sex. You put a man in that situation and he'd be called creepy, a loser, etc.

This is not a complaint, just an observation. Women are "pursued", not men (generally). There were a few occasions that I found out about after-the-fact, where women have been attracted to me, wanting me to pursue, but giving no signs (that I noticed) because they were too scared. They either get "lucky" and are approached by a guy they like from the start or they "accept" the advances of a guy who fits whatever criteria will do at the moment.

Attractive women being single and men being single just doesn't equate to the same thing most times.
Everything you said is 100% true!

I played a lil drinking game with some buddies of mine yesterday and some chicks in which you kinda had to reveal all the sexual things you did in your life.

The chicks weren't hot and most of them were fat. They were prolly in the HB4-6 range, but man most of them said they prolly slept with over 12 guys and admitted they had threesomes and sucked someones **** in a public toilets and had lesbian sex. I was shocked.

WOMEN ARE COMPLETELY OVERPRICED.

Let me give you another example. I know a guy who is about a 9.5 lookswise. He could easily be on mens health magazine. He's got six packs abs, model face, is 6ft2 and takes care of himself (no homo). He struggles with women, although he is one of the coolest guys I ever met. He is now going out with a fat HB5.

As I said earlier, women are completely overpriced. That's the truth. However I don't blame them. It's because 95% of the guys out there are pussies. Getting better with women is a skill that unfortunately most guys don't have the courage to develop.

My view on this is to either leave the house and approach 3 women daily or stay at home and live your life in quiet desperation. It's not fair and not easy. Once you realize this it gets easier. It's survival of the fittest. Not only with women, but with anything in life.

If life is a *****, go slap it in the face.

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only read the first two pages of this thread but I'm going to comment on single women holding all the options. For those who've read the Book of Pook (which is most of us, I assume) remember that men who are single also choose to be single. Most guys can get a woman-even the UGLY woman that you would have no sexual attraction to- if they so desired but the reason they don't take the ugly ones is because of standards. And it's possible for attractive guys to reject attractive women if they don't meet your standards. How many of you have told a woman that you have a girlfriend just to get her to leave-even if she's attractive-? or Have said you've got a girlfriend to mess with her head (if you happen to just be in a bad mood and want to see the disappointment on someone's face)? Well? Most of us have done it. I know I do.

Never go for less than what you're worth. Taking a woman who is below your standards will only mess up your self esteem. And even when she's attarctive, if she doesn't meet the criteria you have set for what you want in a girlfriend/ LTR then reject her.

When it comes down to it, women often do have options but we have to remain the prize. When you see women watching you or giving subtle IOIs you know you're attractive, just make them work for it. It raises your value and if those women are intimidated by your looks then it just means that they're insecure. Keep your value up at all times and look for opportunities to present themselves to you.

When you're single it's either you're not trying hard enough, want better than what is there or perhaps even a combination of both but it's rarely if ever because no woman wants you.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
there are plenty of single attractive women that want a man...not a *****, not just a wallet, or a tampon.

they want a man....you gotta be that man.

I know a couple women in there mid 20s who are single and attractive because they date guy after guy who becomes a weakling.
I'm not disagreeing with you on the practical reasons what a man has to do to get and keep attractive women, it's based on philosophical ones. These guys were being men, it's the women who weren't being women. "Being a man" is totally subjectively and randomly interpreted by a woman. You cannot keep women who choose to serial date and be wh0res happy and satisfied. Why do you always defend women's poor behavior? Maybe your blindness to women's nature and character is why you're single and 25 with a child perhaps?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I'm not disagreeing with you on the practical reasons what a man has to do to get and keep attractive women, it's based on philosophical ones. These guys were being men, it's the women who weren't being women. "Being a man" is totally subjectively and randomly interpreted by a woman. You cannot keep women who choose to serial date and be wh0res happy and satisfied. Why do you always defend women's poor behavior? Maybe your blindness to women's nature and character is why you're single and 25 with a child perhaps?
im not the one who takes shots at guys here you are.

you cry about not getting a women..then you say I have a child becayse I defend womens behavior.

you sound like a bitter loser.

she got pregnent because we had sex 3 times a day for 6 months and made a mistake. I am single because I made a concious decision to stop making the relationship work because I was unhappy...you were here 3 years ago crying over the same things you are now.

and in 3 years when I am making an attempt to better my life dating a good women you will be here crying still.

seriously..everything you post is so anti women its amazing you dont quit and just become a hermit.

your 28 and single and spend your time on the internet complaining everyday about women and there isnt enough for you to have a chance. How does that make you look? Would you date a 28 year old woman who sat on socute.com and cried everyday that all men are pigs and there are no good men left????

Reaction score
This diatribe can be put to rest - with understanding of The Natural Order Of Things!!

Men approach (the active force) women are approached and respond (the receptive force reacting to the active force) - this is natural and right! Since men's primary factor to pursue is based on her "look" then it stands to reason that the women who are most pleasing to the average male would be pursued and eventually attained, in a matter of time! The timing (approach) is based on the male - either you get her or the next man will!!

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
LMS, in this forum which is going to hell in a handbasket when it comes to quality you still rise above them all and unleash your simple to the point wisdom on us.
It's a pointless point, he's saying that women are the pursued and men are the pursuers, I think we all have gathered that a long time ago. The discussion was the extent of the charade of the m/f dynamic going on. To me it's an interesting discussion, it's good to know why what happens actually happens and why we're here in the first place.

MM

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
im not the one who takes shots at guys here you are.
frivolousz21 said:
you sound like a bitter loser.
You sound like the male version of Wyldfire. You're just as irrational and as big a feminist. I'm not on here crying moron. I go out and pull girls, but unlike you I realize most girls are good for nothing but sex. You're the one that sounds like the delusional loser. You're an excuser for lousy female behavior. You're really the biggest captain save a ho on this forum. Have fun with that.

I'm done talking to you. Don't reply to me anymore.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nevermind

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I retract my answer.

EVERY pretty girl does have a boyfriend. And then they will tease you, lead you on, and leave you cold and alone.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sandman6991 said:

EVERY pretty girl does have a boyfriend. And then they will tease you, lead you on, and leave you cold and alone.
Lol. This is true. So you should just kill yourself, sad lonely men.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sandman6991 said:

Don't forget leaving you hard and blue.

But yes, most if not all women that want to be in a relationship, are in one. That doesn't mean that they are unavailable though.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
But yes, most if not all women that want to be in a relationship, are in one.
I don't know if I agree with this statement, but food for thought: would you really want to be in a LTR with a woman who actively sought one out? Because in that case, aren't you just filler material? She really wants the LTR, and not YOU.

When I meet a man and it is obvious to me that he really wants a LTR with somebody... ANYBODY (slight exaggeration... but I take it there), it is a HUGE turn off. And red flag.