Does EVERY pretty girl have a boyfriend?

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think all the decent girls out there are taken...you're delusional

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Penkitten, Giovanni Casanova, and Ace of Flames on this one.

I know plenty of HOT girls that are single. Some choose to be single, but a good amount of them just can't find anybody that is good. They also have high standards that most guys don't meet. That is why I rise to the occasion and anybody that chooses not to raise their own level is a got dang fool.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

SunnyD said:
Girl here chirping in...

Ok, I am the furthest thing from conceited...but I do have a fair amount of confidence (took me a long time to get it), and I can say that I'm a SINGLE attractive woman at the age of 28. Have been for three years, although in that time I have been with a FWB until recently.

Now this isn't what *I* think, but all my guy friends tell me any guy would be lucky to have me. They say I'm smart, funny, very attractive, good head on my shoulders. I've been told so many times that I'm "one of a kind", but these are the same guys who won't date me themselves.

Why???? Because I AM ONE OF THE GUYS. I hate it, but that's who I am and I guess that makes me undateable. I LOVE sports, play pool, fish and bait my own hook..haha. Drink a pint of 5, play vids with the best of them, watch UFC. But I still do "girly" things like every other woman..so I dont get it. I really dont get it but my other single gal friends are the same as me..just a smalltown girl who is low maintenance...and admit it, guys fall for the high maintenace..more of a challenge.

Geezus, does that sound like a dating ad or what?? Didnt mean it to be, trust me I've been lurking here a damn long time and not sure I'd date any of you all that play these little games with women because I am sick of the games. Guess thats why I'm single also.. ah well.

Anyway, just letting you know that women my age who are single dont necessarily have baggage or problems, or are picky. We just have not met that right guy yet unfortunately.
Actually that is the type of girl that I look for. I look for "another one of the guys." I love that personality type because they don't get as b!tchy like the prissy princess girls.

My current girlfriend is just like that. I will gladly take that personality over looks any day of the week.

One of my girlfriend's best friends is not only hot and athletic, is also single. She has a great personality and is not trying to stay single. She just can't find anybody that is good. You guys are just looking in the wrong places and another reason why I believe that every guy should have female friends.

Female friends will try and hook you up with other single female friends. They will introduce you to their female friends that you can hook up. Just don't hook up with the female friend that introduces you to everyone. You might just lose that female friend.

ketostix,

if a girl has an ice shield up, then use a flame thrower and melt the sucker :rockon: I have done it and it works beutiful.

Giovanni Casanova said:
I've also been dumped by girls because they didn't like something about me, and clearly I am awesome so that was not the problem.
Thats a great quote.

self-improvement is the road of the champions and kings. Why is it that everyone on this website seem to take the road of the pauper. I will never know, but i know that if you want those single and hot girls then you NEED to go on the route of the king.

comic_relief

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
This is simple. She's single because she's stuckup and won't settle for what comes her way. That's why she's on some corny band's page. She wants to date a "celebrity". It just reinforces what some of us said. She's overpriced and overvalued. She could get a perfectly fine BF within a week if she wanted to, more than one.

I'llassume and go as far to say that she has a constant ice shield scaring guys away and when guys ignore it anyway and she gets approached she's still not receptive. Besides, how well do you know her business anyway? She could be fvck from that 10% of guys, band guys, whatever and you wouldn't know.
You took the words right out of my mouth lol.

And to those who are saying we're using this as a shield to not approach:

We are (well I am anyway ...) approaching women anyway and finding a lot of this out as we go along. As I've said before, I have no problems attracting HBs 6-10 and getting numbers/kisses etc but when it comes to dates and ONS's it's almost rocket science. There's a queue of men gunning for these girls and they are pedestalised and worshipped beyond belief.

This may be because 18-23 year old hot girls are the most desirable and hence why it's so hard, maybe it eases as the girls hit their late 20s or whatever. But still, women are picking the men and rationing the sex.

As for this 'band girl' - She has sexual choice and power, so I assume she's rejecting all her options (many of which are good I'd guess). Worst case she doesn't get approached due to cvckblocking friends and maybe her bvtch shield; but she could still approach guys she likes and land them easy. Or even get her friends to do it for her. NO EXCUSES!

MM

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
I agree with Penkitten, Giovanni Casanova, and Ace of Flames on this one.

I know plenty of HOT girls that are single. Some choose to be single, but a good amount of them just can't find anybody that is good. They also have high standards that most guys don't meet. That is why I rise to the occasion and anybody that chooses not to raise their own level is a got dang fool.
And this is the problem. Girls that are single are single because they choose to be or they can't find anybody that they consider to be good. I bet girls like that have tons of guys gunning for them. But none of them are "good enough" for her. And so she stays single but, it is all entirely her choice. If she wanted a relationship all she has to do is lower her standards. But that is asking the impossible. Thus this site and others like it were created. It's why the PU industry makes so much money. Women will not lower their standards, they would rather be single. So men have to raise themselves up to meet her standards. Which is easier said then done.

It sucks knowing that right now, I'm not good enough for most women. Or maybe I am good enough but women think I'm not and never give me a chance. So I never have a chance to prove myself, and thus I've never been able to prove myself. How am I supposed to be a great hitter if I never get any chances at bat?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh forgot one of my techniques is to live my life and let the girls approach me.

I go into every encounter with a female or male of lets have some fun. Usually, I have my fun but nowadays, I get girls attracted to me that are single that are fun to be around.

Sure, I don't always get the uber hot ones, but I got the ones that I know that I can get into bed easily and are high quality women.

Recently, I had a girl friend that my girlfriend wanted to kick the sh!t out of. She was a 6 or 7 that flirted with me and such and was so insane about me did some crazy sh!t like give me a back massage while I was puking up a massive amount of alcohol and forced kisses on me during a swing dance move.

Another girl that approached me that was an 7.5 gave me a back massage without me even asking. Now she wants to be my dance partner, but I can't have it happen because of other drama.

There is too many girls out there that are single, and they will let you know about it. Trust me, I know.

comic_relief

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
And this is the problem. Girls that are single are single because they choose to be or they can't find anybody that they consider to be good. I bet girls like that have tons of guys gunning for them. But none of them are "good enough" for her. And so she stays single but, it is all entirely her choice. If she wanted a relationship all she has to do is lower her standards. But that is asking the impossible. Thus this site and others like it were created. It's why the PU industry makes so much money. Women will not lower their standards, they would rather be single. So men have to raise themselves up to meet her standards. Which is easier said then done.

It sucks knowing that right now, I'm not good enough for most women. Or maybe I am good enough but women think I'm not and never give me a chance. So I never have a chance to prove myself, and thus I've never been able to prove myself. How am I supposed to be a great hitter if I never get any chances at bat?
your post says more about how much yoy doubt yourself and making excuses rather than taking action.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:

Then why don't you work yourself up to make yourself more attractive. I realize that it is hard, but I did it over a three year period of being on this site. I used to be a quiet, nerdy, video games geek that couldn't get laid even if paid a girl. Now, i got girls that are fawning over me.

The question is now, why don't you want to raise your own standards to meet those of the man of your dreams and in essance becoming the man of their dreams as well?

That is a particularily puzzling question.

The answer I find most common is that they are too lazy to do it.

Sure it is hard to start, but once you start and get on a roll the momentum created by the roll becomes amazing.

Out of curiousity, would you lower your standards to get someone else that you find ugly, while you have hot girls chasing you, just because people are complaining about it?

If you are like most males on this planet, than the answer is no. Why should the females of our race do it either.

Out of curiousity instead of making this a b!tch fest, why not make an encompassing list of qualities that most women find attractive? Something that every DJ could work towards and make his own. Just a suggestion.

comic_relief

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
your post says more about how much yoy doubt yourself and making excuses rather than taking action.
You know nothing about me. But yes I do doubt myself. And that is because I keep getting rejected and girls are rarely, if ever interested in me. Girls only know me from the brief amounts of time that I spend with them either at school or work. I have rarely spent more than 20 minutes alone with a girl. I have never been given a chance. I'm not making excuses.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I have never been given a chance.
Chances are not given!

Chances are taken!

Take chances!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
You know nothing about me. But yes I do doubt myself. And that is because I keep getting rejected and girls are rarely, if ever interested in me. Girls only know me from the brief amounts of time that I spend with them either at school or work. I have rarely spent more than 20 minutes alone with a girl. I have never been given a chance. I'm not making excuses.
This is an excuse.

I actually have to ask you to listen to this coming from me. "I don't spend any time at all with girls outside of school or work. I don't try to get them to hang out with me outside of those places and I just wish that women would just give me a chance." Tell me, what does that sound like to you?

Why don't you ask a couple of girls to hang out with them. Go do something that is fun and invite them along for the ride. Hell, I invite girls over to play mario kart for the N64 and they come along.

If you are not given chances, then make the circumstances give you chances.

Why don't you make a female friend. She will introduce you to her other female friends and that will get the ball rolling.

Personally, I think that you should forget about women entirely and just go have fun with your life. Pick up a hobby and have fun.

I'm not flaming you and if you would like help, my contact information is in my profile.

comic_relief

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
This is an excuse.

Why don't you ask a couple of girls to hang out with them.

Why don't you make a female friend. She will introduce you to her other female friends and that will get the ball rolling.

Personally, I think that you should forget about women entirely and just go have fun with your life. Pick up a hobby and have fun.

comic_relief
thats good stuff... he should incorporate things in his life that he loves..it will ultimately build his confidence.

true story" in early January of 2005 I went snow skiing and it was so invigorating..within 4 hours I was doing great....that really helped me start believing I can do what I want.and that did translate over to women to an extent.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try rereading it because I did edit it a couple seconds ago.

comic_relief

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you ask a couple of girls to hang out with them. Go do something that is fun and invite them along for the ride. Hell, I invite girls over to play mario kart for the N64 and they come along.
Mario Kart is the deal.

but the WII makes getting physical much easier :)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
Mario Kart is the deal.

but the WII makes getting physical much easier :)
ain't that the truth.

and some girls will dish out the trash talk just like the guys will

comic_relief

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
ain't that the truth.

and some girls will dish out the trash talk just like the guys will

comic_relief
talking trash is one thing.

but when a girl starts busting on me...like making fun of me losing my hair or not being tall..thats game over.

and if that stuff gets me going...then im sure it does to women to a lesser extent...much lesser extent :)

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
BTW, somebody mentioned on this post that ugly men have it worse than Ugly and/or fat women.

Whoever said that is IGNORANT AS HELL!! It is 10X worse to be an U-Woman than an U-man.

There is a hell of alot more pressure on women to look pretty than for guys to look handsome. Why do you think most orthodontic, cosmetic dentistry and cosmetic surgery patients are women and not men.

Ugly and/or fat women are constantly the but of jokes. There were these two girls my friend know from high school who have been fat/ugly there whole lives. We were out with these girls the other night at the bar. This other kid who was with us kept referring to the fat girls as the "skinny girls" the whole night. Obviously, these women are single and have been most of their life.

A couple older female relatives of mine were physically unappealing and ended up single their whole lives because of it.

One of my middle aged co-workers is physically unattractive and is responsible for her being single and socially shy and awkward because of her looks.

An UGLY WOMAN could cure cancer, but she will still be remembered for being UGLY first. THis would not be the case with a man.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
Then why don't you work yourself up to make yourself more attractive. I realize that it is hard, but I did it over a three year period of being on this site. I used to be a quiet, nerdy, video games geek that couldn't get laid even if paid a girl. Now, i got girls that are fawning over me.
That I am trying. I am putting more effort into my appearance. I'm trying to wear nicer clothes and shoes. Changing my hairstyle, working out and trying to eat healthier. There is only so much I can do about my look. But look only matters so much to a woman, all a man can really hope for is to not have how he looks to work against him.

The most important part and hardest to change is confidence and personality. Those take a long time. Over the years I have brought myself up from the shy quiet guy who never talked to anybody to a guy who is comfortable talking to almost everybody. I still have a long way to go till I get to where I want to be. But still no women are interested in me and most reject me. And I continue to struggle on.
comic_relief said:
The question is now, why don't you want to raise your own standards to meet those of the man of your dreams and in essance becoming the man of their dreams as well?

That is a particularily puzzling question.

The answer I find most common is that they are too lazy to do it.

Sure it is hard to start, but once you start and get on a roll the momentum created by the roll becomes amazing.
Man of her dreams? Honestly I have no idea what type of man is the man of her dreams. My only guess is a guy that is tall, dark and handsome that has lots of money. I think they also are attracted to confidence and humor.
comic_relief said:
Out of curiousity, would you lower your standards to get someone else that you find ugly, while you have hot girls chasing you, just because people are complaining about it?

If you are like most males on this planet, than the answer is no. Why should the females of our race do it either.
I have. I did temporarily settle for someone that was below my standards. That was because I had no options. This is basically wha AFC Savior's therad is about. But that is different from the single girl experience because she has lots of guys chasing her and she ends up rejecting all of them because none of them meet her sky high standards.
comic_relief said:
Out of curiousity instead of making this a b!tch fest, why not make an encompassing list of qualities that most women find attractive? Something that every DJ could work towards and make his own. Just a suggestion.

comic_relief
This is basically the same thing as the man of her dreams.

1. Girls want a hot guy.
Try to dress more stylishly and work on your body.

2. Girls want a guy with money.
Get a job.

3. Girls want a guy who is confident.
I haven't figured out how to answer that.

4. Girls want a guy who is funny.
Same answer as #3.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
talking trash is one thing.

but when a girl starts busting on me...like making fun of me losing my hair or not being tall..thats game over.

and if that stuff gets me going...then im sure it does to women to a lesser extent...much lesser extent :)
agreed, trash talk is one thing, but being a b!tch is another thing that is completely unacceptable.

Usually for trash talk, I will use a c/f answer that will have her going. "Damnit Kyle!"

comic_relief

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
The most important part and hardest to change is confidence and personality. Those take a long time. Over the years I have brought myself up from the shy quiet guy who never talked to anybody to a guy who is comfortable talking to almost everybody. I still have a long way to go till I get to where I want to be. But still no women are interested in me and most reject me. And I continue to struggle on.
Leaving looks alone because that is a can of worms that I don't want to open.

Here is a way that helped me increase my attraction to what I want it to be.

First, make a list that is all encompassing on what the man of your dreams looks and acts like. If he has a hobby write it down. If he has a trait that is unique. Write it down. Be has honest as possible.
Secondly, go out and make yourself into that man of your dreams. Guarenteed once you become your ultimate man, women will follow.

try that first and don't half @$$ it. Give it 110% of your effort. And remember once you got it done right then keep adding to it. It is always a work in progress.

Next, make another list. A list of 100 sucesses that you have had. they can be big like you won the world series to kissed this girl to made an A on my spelling test in 2nd grade. It doesn't matter, make a list of the sucesses that you have accomplished. Whenever you are about to start doubting yourself, read it and realize that you have done a lot in your life.

Another thing that I would like you to do. Make a list of 100 goals that you would like to accomplish before you die. Once again, stretch your mind. If you have always wanted to run with the bulls in Spain write it down. every goal that you have write it down. Once you have a 100+ goals, go about accomplishing them. I am and guess what I have completed four of the 115 goals that i have and am working on completing more of them all the time.

Finally, continue to add to and complete them. It is not over until you die. This not only gives you life experience, it also widens your mind. Bring the girls along for the ride.

comic_relief

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
This is an excuse.

I actually have to ask you to listen to this coming from me. "I don't spend any time at all with girls outside of school or work. I don't try to get them to hang out with me outside of those places and I just wish that women would just give me a chance." Tell me, what does that sound like to you?

I have tried and failed but probably did because they weren't fun things. There is a girl who I sit next to in math and talk to her everyday. She would rather get D's on all of her tests then to study together in the math lab. She keeps telling me that she is too busy and making stupid excuses. There is another girl in my Interpersonal Communication class that I also sit next to and talk to her everyday. When I suggested that we meet up and help each other with our speeches and practice doing them, she countered by saying I could do it with my parents. If girls won't even meet with me and do something that will actually benefit them then is there any chance of them meeting me outside of school? I also don't know what girls consider fun. Most if not all of my time is spent by myself in my room, in front of my computer or TV.
comic_relief said:

How? How do I make a female friend?
comic_relief said:

I'm not flaming you and if you would like help, my contact information is in my profile.

comic_relief
I did. I wasted two years of my life playing World of Warcraft. Now I'm 26 years old and single and sick of it. All of my cousins are married and have kids. I feel like I'm too old to be alone. Not that I want to be married and have kids, I just want somebody.

I'm going to spend some time on your most recent post.