Does EVERY pretty girl have a boyfriend?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova said:
Yes, all 90% of girls have boyfriends. And 90% of guys are single.

Based on world census information, this means that 10% of all men have 9.4 girlfriends, while you have none.

Sucks to be you.
I assume you're being sarcastic, but you're still almost right. No one said 90% of guys are single, they act like they're single. And we're not saying 90% or most girls actually have BFs It isn't about people actually having one girlfriend/boyfriend, it's about girls being tied up with a small percentage of guys and refusing guys that are their equal or better. And about 10% of men do have an average of 9 girls roughly. It's more like 1% has 15+, 5% have 8-14, 10% have 8, etc.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vorbis said:
Any guy I know who approaches consistently has no problems with hooking up with good looking chicks (you gotta have some game as well, not as much as people here are making out though).

There is no scarcity problem. Just a lack of effort on your part.
Exactly! As for the OP, someone was mentionning in another thread that women are like monkeys, they rarely let go of one vine (man) before they have a firm grip on the next one... so just because she has a "boyfriend" doesn't mean she won't leave him for you if you got game

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
when I go to bar or place where guys try to get chicks...most of the guys stand around doing nothing the entire night...unless they happen to be in a group setting..very few I see are taking action.
I agree with you, women generally have their multiple options at will through 'warm approaches' as it were. Guys hitting on them who know them even on some minor level and use that instead of cold approaches. But yes at night clubs, over here anyway, guys tend to stand around ogling the women and doing nothing, which means at least I stand out as having balls to approach. Those who do approach etc. usually don't 'get the girl' though. Maybe a number or kiss close if lucky but a Day 2 or ONS is HARD. It becomes a 'numbers game'.

MM

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember the key is pretty girl.

This is a rough guess as how the numbers break down.
Say there are 100 women.
60 of those women are attractive. The other 40 women are ugly and or fat.
50 of those women don't have kids, the other 10 do.
45 of those women want to be in a relationship

So that basically means that there are 45 attractive women, who don't have kids and want to be in a relationship. BTW did I mention that there are about 80 guys who are after those 45 eligible women? The other 20 guys don't even bother trying to get a girl or settled for an ugly or fat girl.

In other words for every 1 hot girl, there are about 1.78 guys who are trying to game her. Obviously there are not enough women to go around and many men are left with nothing.

The obvious answer though is for more of the guys to go for the less desirable women. But unfortunately this isn't the way that men work. We all want the same hot piece of ass.

BTW the 45 women may be even lower if you are in a multicultural area like the California, Bay Area. Everybody seems to be into hot white women and they are only a small portion of the number of women. So where I live the number is more like 35 of those women are attractive white girls. And the problem is obvious.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I assume you're being sarcastic, but you're still almost right. No one said 90% of guys are single, they act like they're single. And we're not saying 90% or most girls actually have BFs It isn't about people actually having one girlfriend/boyfriend, it's about girls being tied up with a small percentage of guys and refusing guys that are their equal or better. And about 10% of men do have an average of 9 girls roughly. It's more like 1% has 15+, 5% have 8-14, 10% have 8, etc.
Well, my friends and I must be among the elite, because I've got a beautiful wife and just about every guy friend of mine in real life is either married or in a relationship, and not with the scary-looking girls, either.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
frivolousz21 said:
90 percent of guys are pyssys...

hell it might even be higher then that.

how many single hot women there are is irrevelent there is plenty for any guy who can make it happen.

maybe all the teens and 20 year gold girls in england are taken.

but there is a whole ton of single women in there mid 20s in the united states.
It's 93 percent. and 20 year old GOLD GIRLS in england are taken? They must be some 24 Karat b**ches!:crackup:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
I agree with you, women generally have their multiple options at will through 'warm approaches' as it were. Guys hitting on them who know them even on some minor level and use that instead of cold approaches. But yes at night clubs, over here anyway, guys tend to stand around ogling the women and doing nothing,
OK this is not what I see at the any of the clubs in my city. I see guys standing around and doing nothing but because there's basically no girls to approach, more guys than girls. All the girls, especially the hot ones, are almost perpetually in a conversation with some guy or being approached.

Mad Manic said:
which means at least I stand out as having balls to approach. Those who do approach etc. usually don't 'get the girl' though. Maybe a number or kiss close if lucky but a Day 2 or ONS is HARD. It becomes a 'numbers game'.

MM
I agree with you here. The reason is because so many men ARE approaching and gaming girls.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova said:
Well, my friends and I must be among the elite, because I've got a beautiful wife and just about every guy friend of mine in real life is either married or in a relationship, and not with the scary-looking girls, either.
Well it actually is kind of "elite" to have an actually beautiful girl that's loyal in a ltr or marriage. But it's very common for a married guy to have friends that are in a relationship and for single guys to have mostly friends who are single.

It's not really about how many people actually have a Bf/gf or husband/wife, it's anbout the cluster fvck society is of so many guys single or not going after so few desirable and available women single or not. With the result being only a small number of men get much of anything. Women are overpriced and overvalued. If men actually had to "buy the cow" and women weren't so financially idependent there wouldn't be this problem but women wanted to change the way things use to be for their advantage.

Men cannot "win" at a biased or unfair game, and that's what it is a game and a biased one. Only women can win overall, and the men that do win are just a few standard deviations above the norm, in other words lucky. The norm for men is 3-4 hook ups and a relationship or two. This is with average looks and some serious effort expended to meet the norm. To exceed the norm you're going to need exceptional skill (personality or game) effort, money and LUCK (above average looks and upbringing). In contrast, women don't need sh!t to exceed men's norm success level by a wide margin. It's a biased game mostly because women have financial independence.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova said:
Which proves ketostix's point. Even an elite guy like you had to settle for marrying a single mom who is older than he is.

My standards are:

1. non-obese.

2. not already raising kids.

3. no psychiatric meds.

That's about it. Many American men (myself included) satisfy these standards, but woefully few American women do.

I, and many other guys here, are bound to develop a scarcity mentality because women who satisfy those minimal conditions are actually becoming increasingly SCARCE.

EDIT: No offense to Penkitten. She seems to be a 'top tier' girl in many other ways.

Some guys can't settle for a woman who smoke cigs, while I, and perhaps most other guys, can't settle for a woman with kids.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't settle for PK. I chose her over other girls who DIDN'T have kids. The girl right before her, I dumped because she closed the sliding glass door on my balcony (it was a nice night outside, I told her to leave it open, she said "Well I'm cold" and got up and closed the door).

Don't let the balcony door hit you on the way out.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova said:
I didn't settle for PK. I chose her over other girls who DIDN'T have kids. The girl right before her, I dumped because she closed the sliding glass door on my balcony (it was a nice night outside, I told her to leave it open, she said "Well I'm cold" and got up and closed the door).

Perhaps, but that begs the point 'I bet you'd have settled for a 25 year old who was hot and treated you and your home with respect', so yes it's scarcity in action again. It's probably a touchy subject since you have feelings and all for PK, but from a purely economic standpoint, it's scarcity and overpricing of women again. That's all we're saying. It has nothing to do with who is DJ/AFC and who gets the HB 7-10 or not, it's about the fact that for every guy that does, there are loads who don't and there's nothing wrong with them. They end up looking below their level and don't get the women they deserve. They're having to meet a huge list of ridiculous criteria and their criteria is 'she looks ok and isn't a total bvtch' (if that much). Perhaps you did end up below the level you deserve choosing a single mum older than you, I couldn't say.

MM

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Perhaps, but that begs the point 'I bet you'd have settled for a 25 year old who was hot and treated you and your home with respect', so yes it's scarcity in action again. It's probably a touchy subject since you have feelings and all for PK, but from a purely economic standpoint, it's scarcity and overpricing of women again. That's all we're saying. It has nothing to do with who is DJ/AFC and who gets the HB 7-10 or not, it's about the fact that for every guy that does, there are loads who don't and there's nothing wrong with them. They end up looking below their level and don't get the women they deserve. They're having to meet a huge list of ridiculous criteria and their criteria is 'she looks ok and isn't a total bvtch' (if that much). Perhaps you did end up below the level you deserve choosing a single mum older than you, I couldn't say.

MM
PK with kids is better than most chicks without kids. The single mother thing is not for everyone. But for me, I couldn't see the point in ruling out the girl I wanted just because she had kids.

But that's beside the point. You guys complaining about the "scarcity" of decent women are full of sh*t.

I started back to university this past August, and I've met quite a few people there. There are quite a few friendly, nice-looking girls in my classes, and while many of them are married or engaged (based on left-hand rings), off the top of my head I can think of several that are single. Ironically, I'm trying to think of any of the guys in my classes I hang out with or talk to that are not single, and I can only think of one, who just dumped his girlfriend. Just about all the other guys are in some sort of serious relationship. In college.

One of my best female friends from high school is a 27-year-old kindergarten teacher. She's nice, she's fun, and she's been consistently single for at least three or four years now.

Click here

Click that link above, and she's the girl on the far right at the bottom of the page. Not ugly, not fat, not stupid, not a b*tch, not married, no kids, and not taken. This whole "no decent women" crap you guys are spewing is just another AFC excuse not to get outside of your small social circles and go up to women you find attractive. It's an excuse for you to defeat yourself and reject yourself before you give a woman the chance to do it. You just say to yourself, "What's the point, all the good ones are already taken."

You guys are literally imagining that there is an elite and tiny group of Greek Gods of Men who take up all the women, thereby leaving nothing but the fatties and the crazy b*tches for you as table scraps. Well, that's total horsesh*t, but you're not going to have a lot of luck if that's your mindset going in.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova said:

So AFTER your recovery from AFCism, when you finally got ahead of the curve, out of all the women you have personally dated in in the U.S., every single one had either deal-breaking personality issues or a child from another man. This does not make me optimistic. :(

. . . This is strange: I was just trying to re-locate obesity stats, and women are only 2-4 percentage points higher with the rate of obesity. That's not epidemically higher than men. It's not what I remember.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2006-04-04-obesity_x.htm
(Of course, I'm only looking at obesity rates. "Overweight" using the BMI can just mean muscular.)

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit The Whining Pu$$ies ! ! !

Get Out There And Approach 1000 Women You Find Attractive And Then

Come Back Here And Flame ! ! !

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova said:
It's an excuse for you to defeat yourself and reject yourself before you give a woman the chance to do it. You just say to yourself, "What's the point, all the good ones are already taken."
Very true. Self-pity has to be turned into ACTION, not an excuse for doing nothing. Even if that action is as drastic as moving somewhere else.

In college, it seemed that it was impossible for me or any of my friends to get an available, interested woman. Years later, I discovered that, lo and behold, there were in fact two guys for every girl at that particular college during those years!! It was a relief to know that it wasn't just me, and I wasn't just making excuses. Of course, for those of you who know how social circles work, this doesn't mean half the guys were getting laid, it means NONE of the guys were getting laid, since woman can get validation and security from her many AFC orbiters.

(There are fascinating studies that show that sexual activity among all college students is higher when the female/male ratio is higher.)

In cities like Baltimore or Gary, IN, teen pregnancy and obesity rates are through the roof. The competition for a childless, non-obese woman is going to be intense enough. The competition is insane if she's also good looking.

I just found out that the city I am moving to has the highest F/M ratio in the country . . . oh yeah.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
So AFTER your recovery from AFCism, when you finally got ahead of the curve, out of all the women you have personally dated in in the U.S., every single one had either deal-breaking personality issues or a child from another man. This does not make me optimistic. :(
Well, you're missing a couple of key details. One is that I was looking for a relationship, and not just some random hookup. That makes a difference in what kinds of things you would consider a "deal-breaking personality issue". It seems paradoxical, but when you're looking for LTR material, your criteria can be a little more shallow. You might be willing to have a fling or a f*ck-buddy relationship with a girl who is a bit b*tchy or something, but do you really want to deal with that for the long-term? Maybe if she's super-hot or super-interesting, you're willing to make a trade-off. But probably, it's not worth it.

Then you also have to consider issues of personal compatibility. This is a major one too, if you're going to do the LTR thing. And this isn't a deal where it's a "deal-breaking personality issue", because one man's "perfect" is another man's "personal hell". I've dumped girls that some guys here would be ecstatic to date. I've also been dumped by girls because they didn't like something about me, and clearly I am awesome so that was not the problem. Maybe she wants to have 15 kids, and you want none. That's a problem that's hard to get past. Maybe you prefer to stay home on the weekends and she prefers for you to do "couples things" out on the town. Could be a problem. That's not a problem with her (or you), that's just a situation where you and her don't work TOGETHER. But the guy who loves doing couples things on the weekends and wants lots of kids will be glad that he found her.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
after reading how some of you are going on and on about me being 2 years older than my husband, acting as if that two years equals twenty or something, i am reminded once again why some of you are single and will always wind up single every time.... it's because you are idiots.

if you don't date anyone that is two years younger or older out of some fear you have, you have narrowed your dating window so much. this is your own fault, stop blaming everyone else for your fears.

Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Remember the key is pretty girl.

This is a rough guess as how the numbers break down.
Say there are 100 women.
60 of those women are attractive. The other 40 women are ugly and or fat.
WOW, you can't be serious! If I find one woman, in America, attractive out of 10,000 I feel lucky!

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova said:
I started back to university this past August, and I've met quite a few people there. There are quite a few friendly, nice-looking girls in my classes, and while many of them are married or engaged (based on left-hand rings), off the top of my head I can think of several that are single. Ironically, I'm trying to think of any of the guys in my classes I hang out with or talk to that are not single, and I can only think of one, who just dumped his girlfriend. Just about all the other guys are in some sort of serious relationship.
For some reason most of the women that I run into in college are in relationships. Some are even stupid enough to try and stay in long distance relationships. Granted I'm not asking every single girl I meet if she is single so my sample is small. The way I gather my information is to just talk to them or over hear the girls talking and sooner or later "my boyfriend" is brought up.

I wish women who weren't in relationships wore some article of clothing or some accessory to show that they are not taken. Beyond that my only hope is to simply ask every cute girl if she has a boyfriend, and that is just stupid.
Last Man Standing said:
WOW, you can't be serious! If I find one woman, in America, attractive out of 10,000 I feel lucky!
So you think my numbers are too high? Or I'm missing the sarcasm or your standards are too high :p