Does EVERY pretty girl have a boyfriend?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
you know there was a time in my life that i thought that all the good men were either married, gay, dead or currently being stalked....
What did you consider a good man? Where there plenty of single but not so good men?

Forget that question, can you care to put a females point of view on the whole, girls are never single issue?

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
What did you consider a good man? Where there plenty of single but not so good men?

Forget that question, can you care to put a females point of view on the whole, girls are never single issue?
What she means is, she didn't think all that much of the guys who wanted her because she is overpriced and overvalued like nearly all women above a 3 thanks to society and it's ways. She was probably rejecting guys as good/better than her but felt empowered to do so because there was more than one approaching and she realised those guys wanted her.

This goes back to the thread where I said women don't want sex as much as guys. A girl will go without sex at times if she feels she deserves a guy who is an 8-10 but only has 6s and 7s as options (approaching her). The likelihood is, such girls can be 5s but know that 7-8 guys want them and thus uses her overpricing to gun for the top guys.

That's the problem, when you have lots of guys chasing a limited resource of fvckable women, the women become overvalued/overpriced and take charge. She might be mediocre but she still won't go with the equally mediocre guy approaching. A girl who is a 5 can land a 7-8 guy without too much hassle.

If you then look at the stats, most women get laid of similar amounts but most guys don't get laid and it's the top ones who get the pvssy. So the women have the power of rejecting most guys and just gunning for the top ones. We don't have the situation typically where a HB 5 is single, gets approached by a 5 and the guy lands her without too many problems.

MM

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:

what did you consider a pretty girl? where there plenty of girls but not so pretty girls?

yah, we each have our own definitions.

there have been plenty of times that i have been single in my life.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
what did you consider a pretty girl? where there plenty of girls but not so pretty girls?

Yes but the difference is you are rejecting guys and choosing to be single, not approaching and seeing that all the decent females are taken.

I don't think most guys are unreasonable in their expectations. I think the way most guys look at it, if they are good looking and cool etc then they want a good looking, cool girl too. But when they go out and approach, they realise it's damn hard to get anything similar and end up looking BELOW their standard because women are overpriced.

I'm not knocking you or saying you're bad for this, you're doing the same as every other woman out there. You aren't different, you're using the value tag society has placed on you to reject x, y, z then say "damn there's no decent men around".

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are a fast depreciating asset. This is why they are so selfish. They're all like, Trash.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat girls need love too. Ever tried hooking up with them? Now, not a ugly fat b!tch but, a pretty faced fat b!tch. She doesn't have to be huge but pleasently plump! Think about it...

Girl you so hot and heavy and ready when you hit the sheets. I got a fridge next to my bed cause I know you gotta eat. See a fat girl know how to give jobs and sport one of them over the shoulder double D bras. A skinny girl don't got no meat on her bones. While her fat friend is dying to take you home...
:)

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
mahon83050 has just lost his virginity as he stated in a thread 2 weeks ago, so words that come from him meaning nothing in the world of being a don juan.

does EVERY pretty girl have a boyfriend???

no, most don't, but they will all tell you they do have a boyfriend as the most basic simple way to reject any loser who approaches them :)

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
An average looking girl can be totally boring, have no hobbies/talents, do mediocre/poorly in school and be a bvtch but still have the power to ration out the sex and screw quality men.

A guy can be good looking, be funny and interesting, have hobbies and talents, do well in school and treat people well but still goes to clubs, bars, malls etc and doesn't get any tail unless he 'improves game' and whatnot.

^^^ That explains why so many guys are single and why so many girls are taken or single but with lots of options. The market needs correcting badly.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
no, most don't, but they will all tell you they do have a boyfriend as the most basic simple way to reject any loser who approaches them :)
Most do, if you learn anything about social science you'll know that. If they are hot and single, that's probably even worse. It means they've rejected ALL the guys that want them, rather than all barring one (or two ...).

MM

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:

To me a pretty girl has an appealing face and weighs less than I do. Or she is not overweight for her height, doesn't have her belly hanging over he pants. I'm average leaning more towards athletic. Most women are generally cute and I can't really remember a girl who didn't at least have a cute face. But there are lots of overweight women. Another issue is race. I prefer white girls but I'll also go out with Hispanic or Asian women as long as they fit into American culture.

So I'm limiting myself to cute, not overweight, White, Hispanic or Asian women. Yes there are plenty of them out there. The hard part is finding out if they are currently single. Or if they are open to dating another guy.

What is the longest period of time that you have been single? Why? What about your friends, were they primarily in a relationship or single? If they were single did you know why?
Mad Manic said:
Most do, if you learn anything about social science you'll know that. If they are hot and single, that's probably even worse. It means they've rejected ALL the guys that want them, rather than all barring one (or two ...).

MM
Thats kind of my idea. Girls are only single because they want to be. Most guys are single but not because they want to be.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:

MM

or it means that they dont want a committment because they want to have multiple guys to hook up with

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh.

I'm willin to bet that the OP approached about 1 hot girl, found she was committed (or more likely, just lying to him), gave up, and whined about it in this thread.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Snowman23 said:
Man am I getting sick of this. Every damn girl I've been interested in lately has a boyfriend, is engaged, or married. To the people who say pretty girls don't get approached - you're fooling yourselves. They're taken. And when they're available, they have a waiting list of guys hoping for a chance. It seems like the only place to meet single people is clubs/bars. It'd be nice to meet people somewhere else. Friends keep asking me "Why aren't you dating someone?" I think to myself "Because nobody is fvcking single."

Any other guys notice this, or have any ideas? This is bugging me.
Maybe they ran out of applications for a boyfriend!:rolleyes: Most women like these only seem to dump their current boyfriend if someone else comes along that is either richer (Not like Trump, but at least be worth 7 figures), has celebrity status, or looks like he was (or coulda been) a gladiator on American Gladiators. Personality and showing balls and C+F just won't cut it unless you're REALLY LUCKY!

I also need to ask you, when you make your move and get told she got a boyfriend, attraction then dies out like Vanilla Ice's fame, doesn't it?

BTW, Make sure that the people you tell that you're single AREN'T WOMEN, or else your biz will get broadcast very quickly like that Crank dat Soulja Boy! Not only that, IT AIN'T ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN! LIE IF YOU MUST! And if they're men, you may have to lie to get them to stop henpecking you.

As for single women in bars and clubs, don't make it obvious that you're single. Even though you can make a move on women in these situations, if you think you'll lose, WALK AWAY. If you lose, the girl will tell everyone, thus lowering the number of women you can talk to. Get a load of this!

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=120789

Try reading my post on this subject, which has a very similar title.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=129612

Hope this helps.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Yes but the difference is you are rejecting guys and choosing to be single, not approaching and seeing that all the decent females are taken.

I don't think most guys are unreasonable in their expectations. I think the way most guys look at it, if they are good looking and cool etc then they want a good looking, cool girl too. But when they go out and approach, they realise it's damn hard to get anything similar and end up looking BELOW their standard because women are overpriced.

I'm not knocking you or saying you're bad for this, you're doing the same as every other woman out there. You aren't different, you're using the value tag society has placed on you to reject x, y, z then say "damn there's no decent men around".

I don't know how it is in the UK (as I have heard the British women are no lookers) but here in the USA there are PLENTY of attractive women.

Of course, most of these ARE NOT stunning looking super models, but attractive enough to be considered cute.

You make it sound like the MAJORITY of young women out there are either ugly or average at best.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
What she means is, she didn't think all that much of the guys who wanted her because she is overpriced and overvalued like nearly all women above a 3 thanks to society and it's ways. She was probably rejecting guys as good/better than her but felt empowered to do so because there was more than one approaching and she realised those guys wanted her.

This goes back to the thread where I said women don't want sex as much as guys. A girl will go without sex at times if she feels she deserves a guy who is an 8-10 but only has 6s and 7s as options (approaching her). The likelihood is, such girls can be 5s but know that 7-8 guys want them and thus uses her overpricing to gun for the top guys.

That's the problem, when you have lots of guys chasing a limited resource of fvckable women, the women become overvalued/overpriced and take charge. She might be mediocre but she still won't go with the equally mediocre guy approaching. A girl who is a 5 can land a 7-8 guy without too much hassle.

If you then look at the stats, most women get laid of similar amounts but most guys don't get laid and it's the top ones who get the pvssy. So the women have the power of rejecting most guys and just gunning for the top ones. We don't have the situation typically where a HB 5 is single, gets approached by a 5 and the guy lands her without too many problems.

MM
i wish that you had not found it within your heart to speak for me, because you do not seem to know me at all.
overpriced and overvalued... is not at all the person that i am.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Maxtro said:
Yup, the vast majority of women are taken.

The problem with this is that if you're a recovering AFC chances are, you are not better than her BF. So then what do we do? Find an ugly girl who doesn't have a BF. Most ugly / fat girls do have boyfriends. How low do we have to go?
At times like these, you may have to rely on all luck to win. That's like trying to win the $1,000,000 on Deal or No Deal! (BTW, it's never happened) If you're a millionaire and don't constantly flaunt it, you'll barely get the response of I have a boyfriend. Definitely more appealing than the average joe. Most Plain Janes have boyfriends as well. If you keep getting this response, you might as well be getting dissed by the nerd from Saved By The Bell.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
you clearly have no idea what i do or do not place a value on.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
i wish that you had not found it within your heart to speak for me, because you do not seem to know me at all.
overpriced and overvalued... is not at all the person that i am.
I'm not judging you for your personality or what you think, I've read some of your posts and you do seem quite open minded and aware of the situation. I know my post came across quite harsh, but in reality that's what it is.

All I'm saying is, as a woman who isn't ugly (I think?) you have sexual choice and you get approached. So if you're single and "there aren't any decent guys it seems" that means you've chosen to reject x, y, z and stay single.

But this pickiness (which it is, maybe not as much as others granted) is a result of overpricing; society has placed a high value tag on you, which means you're rejecting certain guys because you can and know you'll land a better guy soon because he's also pretty desperate. I'm confident you and your mates HAVE rejected guys who were on-a-par looks level with reasonable personalities. But you're wanting something 'great'. *Sigh*

That's all I'm saying here. I can get built and ripped, work on my game loads and all that, but I'm still in the position of chasing women and hoping I can land someone I deserve, after a lot of trying too.

And yes, guys who are 7s-9s generally don't get laid either unless their game is pretty strong and most are single. Go into any nightclub, you'll see all sorts of guys as desperate as eachother to score. So they are single and wanting sex but remain celibate, not out of choice. An 8 guy approaches an 8 girl and doesn't land her 99% of the time. In the reverse the 8 girl lands the 8 guy 99% of the time. It's very distorted.

As I'm saying, it's not your fault, but we're all part of this charade. But I'll give you a big thumbs up for not flaming me since I think you realised the points I were making were relevant and true in the main.

MM

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
you clearly have no idea what i do or do not place a value on.
You're brought up in this society and you act similar enough to your friends and other women. You're rejecting guys that want to have sex with you beause you KNOW you will land a better one. That's a result of society placing a high value tag on you. If you were a guy and 'ok' women approached you, you wouldn't be rejecting them because you don't have sexual choice.

As for your personal values and what your lists of requirements are in guys (again, a result of overpricing and sexual choice); not interested.

MM

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
As I'm saying, it's not your fault, but we're all part of this charade. But I'll give you a big thumbs up for not flaming me since I think you realised the points I were making were relevant and true in the main.

MM
to put it simply, i feel bad for you. to live in a world where you become bitter due to approaching women that have rejected you based on whatever reasons they have, which has led you to think this way.
life really is all about learning, you will learn that not all the pretty girls are taken just like i had to learn that not all the good men were taken.
the good things come when you are not searching for them.