Does EVERY pretty girl have a boyfriend?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro-
I know its tough...but if you want change and quick.

do a bootcamp....most of us old timers did them..and if we failed we did it again.

or atleat made our own up...try hitting on 50 women in one weekend you will see how much different you feel when your done

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I've been looking over the DJ boot camp. Motivation to actually get up and do something is my biggest enemy. Anyways I've spent way too much time on this forum today.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
You took the words right out of my mouth lol.

And to those who are saying we're using this as a shield to not approach:

We are (well I am anyway ...) approaching women anyway and finding a lot of this out as we go along. As I've said before, I have no problems attracting HBs 6-10 and getting numbers/kisses etc but when it comes to dates and ONS's it's almost rocket science. There's a queue of men gunning for these girls and they are pedestalised and worshipped beyond belief.

This may be because 18-23 year old hot girls are the most desirable and hence why it's so hard, maybe it eases as the girls hit their late 20s or whatever. But still, women are picking the men and rationing the sex.

As for this 'band girl' - She has sexual choice and power, so I assume she's rejecting all her options (many of which are good I'd guess). Worst case she doesn't get approached due to cvckblocking friends and maybe her bvtch shield; but she could still approach guys she likes and land them easy. Or even get her friends to do it for her. NO EXCUSES!

MM
I know. The only posters disagreeing with us are mostly ones with a GF. I guess we're hitting a nerve. Then they accuses us of making assumptions then go on to make the most wild of assumptions about whether we approach girls etc. Really it just proves our point. Any time a guy states anything "negative" about the condition of picking up women , it's always blame the male. I've personally approach a couple thousand girls, been around awhile and have known a lot of people. And I can honestly say i never seen a girl who wasn't absolutely hideous looking who didn't have plenty of options and choices from men.

Think about how preposterous the counterarguments really are though, "become better and go approach more women!". Duh, but that just perpetuates the problem. If things were as even as some guys make it out to be then women would be approaching men left and right and men would be rejecting girls as at least as much as they're getting rejected. Few guys consistently have more women than they can handle and even the few that do actually work hard to get so many women interested. An average looking woman can sit on her fat butt and get more action than over 95% of even ABOVE average men.

Chris30

Banned
Reaction score
Sadly, even average-looking women who have 2 or more kids seem to be able to attract quality men. A guy who I went to high school with is very successful and owns his own business but he is in love with a go-go dancer who has 3 GIRLS that she had with another man. He told me that he met her at a go-go bar, they hit it off well and he is even thinking of marrying her. I asked him if he was crazy and he just said that he loves her. His situation made me realize how easy any woman who looks even halfway attractive has it now.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a girlfriend but I'm not making excuses about not being able to find hot girls that are single.

Anyone that says they aren't given chances is full of it. Any time you talk to a woman, it's a chance. It's impossible NOT to have a chance...now, what you do with that chance is all you...don't blame the woman

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I know. The only posters disagreeing with us are mostly ones with a GF. I guess we're hitting a nerve. Then they accuses us of making assumptions then go on to make the most wild of assumptions about whether we approach girls etc. Really it just proves our point. Any time a guy states anything "negative" about the condition of picking up women , it's always blame the male. I've personally approach a couple thousand girls, been around awhile and have known a lot of people. And I can honestly say i never seen a girl who wasn't absolutely hideous looking who didn't have plenty of options and choices from men.

Think about how preposterous the counterarguments really are though, "become better and go approach more women!". Duh, but that just perpetuates the problem. If things were as even as some guys make it out to be then women would be approaching men left and right and men would be rejecting girls as at least as much as they're getting rejected. Few guys consistently have more women than they can handle and even the few that do actually work hard to get so many women interested. An average looking woman can sit on her fat butt and get more action than over 95% of even ABOVE average men.
I got you an early Christmas present:

Click here

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:

Funny, in the last two months I have rejected ten different girls and could have had upwards to 15 ONS, but am happy with my girlfriend so I didn't.

Your theory is biased and full of sh!t. I know it is and the guys that actually got it knows it is as well.

We continually give you examples of good girls that are single, yet you continue to argue with Gio and other members of the board including myself. A negative image is what is holding you back. The girls are not the problem, YOU are the problem.

Thats like saying my hair is falling out and saying you need rogaine, but really you have a degenerative disease that can be cured somewhat simply. If not cured you could die, but if you actually try to find out the truth and act on the truth, than you could become healed of your disease.

What do I know though? I'm still young and stupid and getting laid all the time by the good girls.

comic_relief

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
comic relief, your stupid as hell

you can't just have 1 gf and never hook up with other girls, are you a mack or are you a chump??? are you married to her? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GO PLAY SOME GIRLS BEFORE YOU REALIZE WHAT A "loyal" CHUMP YOU HAVE TURNED INTO

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
Funny, in the last two months I have rejected ten different girls and could have had upwards to 15 ONS, but am happy with my girlfriend so I didn't.

Your theory is biased and full of sh!t. I know it is and the guys that actually got it knows it is as well.

We continually give you examples of good girls that are single, yet you continue to argue with Gio and other members of the board including myself. A negative image is what is holding you back. The girls are not the problem, YOU are the problem.

Thats like saying my hair is falling out and saying you need rogaine, but really you have a degenerative disease that can be cured somewhat simply. If not cured you could die, but if you actually try to find out the truth and act on the truth, than you could become healed of your disease.

What do I know though? I'm still young and stupid and getting laid all the time by the good girls.

comic_relief
You're just a big blowhard. The consensus was your GF, who you claimed was an 8 or 9,was a dog but I didn't judge. But then you come on here, "rejected over 10 girls and could have had 15 ons in 2 months.." You expect anyone with experience to not see through that? Either you had 15 ONS or you didn't, there is no could have. You haven't gave any examples of good girls, just erroneous claims.
Your arguments sound like they're being made by a female. You guys with GFs spend too much time with them. And you get all pumped up and confident from getting regular pvssy but when she leaves and yo're back out in the competitive market your big talk evaporates.

Let's not make this personal I can show at least 20 guys for every 1 guy you can show who has a harem of hot women. It can't be all those men's fault. I never claimed that one out 20 guys don't have a lot of hot women. In fact, that's what I said previously. And if you're one of them, and I highly doubt based on the pics you posted, then lets not pretend it's anything more than what it is, being 2-3 deviations above the norm and mostly luck.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I want you to recall the times in you life when you did NOT have this girlfriend. During that time, were you actually having a one night stand with a different girl every 4 days?

. . . didn't think so. Please, Ketostix is trying to be serious, so don't make silly sweeping statements like this.

optimusprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I have tried and failed but probably did because they weren't fun things. There is a girl who I sit next to in math and talk to her everyday. She would rather get D's on all of her tests then to study together in the math lab. She keeps telling me that she is too busy and making stupid excuses. There is another girl in my Interpersonal Communication class that I also sit next to and talk to her everyday. When I suggested that we meet up and help each other with our speeches and practice doing them, she countered by saying I could do it with my parents. If girls won't even meet with me and do something that will actually benefit them then is there any chance of them meeting me outside of school? I also don't know what girls consider fun. Most if not all of my time is spent by myself in my room, in front of my computer or TV.

How? How do I make a female friend?

I did. I wasted two years of my life playing World of Warcraft. Now I'm 26 years old and single and sick of it. All of my cousins are married and have kids. I feel like I'm too old to be alone. Not that I want to be married and have kids, I just want somebody.

I'm going to spend some time on your most recent post.

Maxtro, bro, you are making me fearful of what life will be for me in 2 years. I'm approaching my 24th birthday in February, and life has just past me by with my attention on school work. I've had one GF, and I didn't know what I was doing in my first relationship so it just kind of fell apart. I got rejected in a pretty bad manner the next time I tried, so I have not really pursued women. There was a time when I was in extremely good shape and more social; I got approached by 7s and 8s but I did not know how to convert it.

If you are in good shape, are not short, have good skin, and have a good personality, you should be getting women. I myself am realizing that I may have to do this, but you (and I) may have to lower our standards. Another thing that I am considering is going to Europe for a study abroad or fellowship in my grad program. One issue that may or may not be relevant to you is that the U.S. sucks for minority men in terms of dating. As a ethnic guy, I have realized this, because nearly all of the attention I have gotten is from European women or women raised in Europe. If you are a shy guy (or a minority), Europe is a good place for meeting women in other ways. In Europe, women approach men all the time, and they are aggressive. Moreover, a 6 (or an average girl) in a North European country would rate a 9 here in the states.

Before I head to the promised land, I am just going to focus on my school work, friends, and family in the meantime. Maxtro, do not worry. Our time will come.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keto, if you don't mind my asking, roughly where do you live? I'm quite serious about considering moving if you really think things are that bad for you. Guys in NYC, LA, and certain parts of Florida do seem to have it easier. If you live in Seattle, Alaska, D.C., or Nowheresville, you need to start asking yourself if that place is meeting your needs socially. What can you do to change jobs and move somewhere more interesting?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
optimusprime said:
If you are in good shape, are not short, have good skin, and have a good personality, you should be getting women. I myself am realizing that I may have to do this, but you (and I) may have to lower our standards.
Yeah I should be getting women and I can't really figure out why I'm not. Just so you guys know, I'm only this negative here. In person I'm a happy talkative guy. I highly doubt that women can see through my good mood. I'm just happy and energetic when I'm talking to girls, it's a high to me and then I crash when I get home and then I post on here. I just feel like I need to talk to the girls I know and ask them how I can improve myself so I can start getting girls, or something like that.

I can try to lower my standards but I tend to gravitate to the cutest girls. I'm a sucker for a pretty face and it's really messed me up.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Keto, if you don't mind my asking, roughly where do you live? I'm quite serious about considering moving if you really think things are that bad for you. Guys in NYC, LA, and certain parts of Florida do seem to have it easier. If you live in Seattle, Alaska, D.C., or Nowheresville, you need to start asking yourself if that place is meeting your needs socially. What can you do to change jobs and move somewhere more interesting?
I live in the Midwest in a state that borders the great lakes. It's a fairly large city. I lived in Texas for awhile. It was easier to get girls there. I visited a few states in the south and west and they all seemed easier than where I live. Not worlds easier but a little easier. The girls in the southwest seemed the easiest and the most wacky but I can't say for sure as it was only based on a short visit.

I believe there are slightly better places than where I'm currently living, but I'm not at liberty to move right now, maybe some day. I know every guy's experiences will vary, but I've been around some and I don't just KJ or front in my posts, it's based on experience.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people don't feel that it is necessary to be in relationships constantly throughout their lives. This would include attractive women... with a bonus trait called self confidence.

Yes, there are plenty of attractive single women, especially in the midwest.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Some people don't feel that it is necessary to be in relationships constantly throughout their lives. This would include attractive women... with a bonus trait called self confidence.

Yes, there are plenty of attractive single women, especially in the midwest.
Define relationship. You're missing the point, attractive women always have several men after them constantly. The AFC friends, the orbiters, a FB or 2, a psuedo BF etc. They're not just sitting around with their self-confidence waiting on the "right" guy or going without. They're getting their emotional and sexual needs fulfilled in abundance. They have a boatload of guys chasing them but only a very limited few guys get anything from her.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keto- your 28...what are you looking for?

there has to be a ton of maturing 22-24 single women out there.