baggy pants on a woman

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the trend (which has been in the making for about 7 years now) for female Gen Z members (born from 1997 onwards) to wear baggy pants?

I've also noticed some of the younger Millennials (born 1993-96) latching onto the trend.

On the other hand, most Millennial broads, as well as the younger half of Gen X broads, still tend to wear tight pants.

I find the baggy pants trend with Gen Z broads to be a total turnoff. Their bodies are the nicest they'll ever be, yet they're hiding their curves with baggy pants.

I graduated high school in 2009. Tight pants on a girl were the norm when I was in high school. Baggy pants on a broad are simply wrong to me. It's like we're in the 90s again (Even though I was too young to pay attention to styles during the 90s, I see old vids from the 90s where the broads wore baggy pants)

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s their point: to deter men.

While some famous people wear outrageous baggy outfits, I personally appreciate it when the average woman wears them. But I mean, I am the kind of guy that love how women dress, behave, carry themselves, etc.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the baggy pants trend with Gen Z broads to be a total turnoff. Their bodies are the nicest they'll ever be, yet they're hiding their curves with baggy pants.
They don't care about being attractive to you. If they would, they'd be wearing feminine clothes that would show off their curves. If they want to have sex with you, they will not hide whatever might attract the men they want.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the trend (which has been in the making for about 7 years now) for female Gen Z members (born from 1997 onwards) to wear baggy pants?
This trend must be regional. In my neck of the woods, tight and skimpy clothing remains the go to uniform for young women who know they have the bodies to rock such attire

I find the baggy pants trend with Gen Z broads to be a total turnoff
If they were to pair that with Reeboks with the straps
would your motor start running a bit warmer?

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't care about being attractive to you. If they would, they'd be wearing feminine clothes that would show off their curves. If they want to have sex with you, they will not hide whatever might attract the men they want.
Wearing baggy pants doesn’t mean someone isn’t feminine or isn’t showing their curves. Please see below.

That said, it’s clear that OP’s consistent behavior indicates he isn’t actually interacting with these women. He’s just viewing them through a screen on social media or Google.

1727121006816.png 1727121253491.png 1727121268116.png

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wearing baggy pants doesn’t mean someone isn’t feminine or isn’t showing their curves. Please see below.

That said, it’s clear that OP’s consistent behavior indicates he isn’t actually interacting with these women. He’s just viewing them through a screen on social media or Google.

View attachment 13130 View attachment 13131 View attachment 13132
Tighter pants still work better for that purpose, even if they don't show their breasts.

ash brunette boob tube crop top yoga pants desert road nature.jpeg
raven white crop top and pants tight pokies parking garage looking lost.jpeg
redhead red leather pants white crop top with front string.jpeg

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I've seen this trend and I despise it. Not even talking about social media which I don't use, but out in person. It's a horrible look, as are many other trends. Women have stopped dressing based on what men like for 20+ years now, they wear what's "trendy" and ultimately do it to fit in or look good relative to other women. That said I still see plenty of women wearing tiny shorts/short skirts and revealing tops, but hoes are always gonna hoe.

I for one place a lot of importance on a woman's fashion choices, and if they wear clown pants like that I generally don't want anything to do with them.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tighter pants still work better for that purpose, even if they don't show their breasts.
Agreed, but your original point was that baggy pants aren't feminine because they don't show curves. In reality, femininity is more about a woman's confidence, personality, and personal style than just the fit of her clothing.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s their point: to deter men.

While some famous people wear outrageous baggy outfits, I personally appreciate it when the average woman wears them. But I mean, I am the kind of guy that love how women dress, behave, carry themselves, etc.
Fascinating, a man who likes it when a woman hides her backside. I'm pretty sure most straight men want a woman to show off her backside.

Obviously it deters men when a woman wears baggy pants. What I'm wondering though is why broads felt no need to hide their rear end from 2003 (when I first started checking out booty) up until 2017 or so.

What is it that changed circa 2017 that made many a broad from the younger generation decide to wear baggy pants?

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By wearing baggy jeans, they turn off men in general; not just me.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 13130 View attachment 13131 View attachment 13132
My observations largely come from broads I cross paths with in person, who I may or may not interact with.

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I've seen this trend and I despise it. Not even talking about social media which I don't use, but out in person. It's a horrible look, as are many other trends. Women have stopped dressing based on what men like for 20+ years now, they wear what's "trendy" and ultimately do it to fit in or look good relative to other women. That said I still see plenty of women wearing tiny shorts/short skirts and revealing tops, but hoes are always gonna hoe.

I for one place a lot of importance on a woman's fashion choices, and if they wear clown pants like that I generally don't want anything to do with them.
From what I've seen, Gen Z broads go to one of 2 extremes: They either wear baggy jeans or skintight yoga pants.

On the other hand, when I was in high school (1st decade of the 21st century), yoga pants were unheard of, yet the girls all unanimously wore skintight jeans.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, now that I think about it, I have to agree with the Tall One. Women wear baggy pants so that they don't have men trying to pick up on them. It's the same idea why Muslim women show absolutely nothing in their (whatever that clothing is called).

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fascinating, a man who likes it when a woman hides her backside. I'm pretty sure most straight men want a woman to show off her backside.

Obviously it deters men when a woman wears baggy pants. What I'm wondering though is why broads felt no need to hide their rear end from 2003 (when I first started checking out booty) up until 2017 or so.

What is it that changed circa 2017 that made many a broad from the younger generation decide to wear baggy pants?
I don’t prefer it, but I don’t discriminate. Some people I’ve been with wear them occasionally, like to a concert or to the grocery store instead of sweatpants. They don’t wear them constantly.

Fashion is cyclical. They were once in style in the 90s or early 2000’s. I can’t remember which.

Actually, I’ve changed my stance on the topic. What began as a #MeToo movement has evolved into a trend. People might wear oversized jackets and pants because they’re fashionable or simply because they find them comfortable. Men are also embracing these looks. Ultimately, there’s no need to question why people dress a certain way; it comes down to personal taste, which is subjective—unless you believe it’s a way to keep certain men at bay, like men that despise those pants, in which it might be true.

Last edited: