baggy pants on a woman

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the trend (which has been in the making for about 7 years now) for female Gen Z members (born from 1997 onwards) to wear baggy pants?

I've also noticed some of the younger Millennials (born 1993-96) latching onto the trend.

On the other hand, most Millennial broads, as well as the younger half of Gen X broads, still tend to wear tight pants.

I find the baggy pants trend with Gen Z broads to be a total turnoff. Their bodies are the nicest they'll ever be, yet they're hiding their curves with baggy pants.

I graduated high school in 2009. Tight pants on a girl were the norm when I was in high school. Baggy pants on a broad are simply wrong to me. It's like we're in the 90s again (Even though I was too young to pay attention to styles during the 90s, I see old vids from the 90s where the broads wore baggy pants)

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s their point: to deter men.

While some famous people wear outrageous baggy outfits, I personally appreciate it when the average woman wears them. But I mean, I am the kind of guy that love how women dress, behave, carry themselves, etc.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the baggy pants trend with Gen Z broads to be a total turnoff. Their bodies are the nicest they'll ever be, yet they're hiding their curves with baggy pants.
They don't care about being attractive to you. If they would, they'd be wearing feminine clothes that would show off their curves. If they want to have sex with you, they will not hide whatever might attract the men they want.