"American women are the devil"

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
So what should I do Stagger buy a plane ticket to Thailand?

(Im srs)

Im really thinking about it now, you guys are right I give up, I failed at game Im gonna cash out my 401k and leave this country so i can go to another country where I have no rights, no freedom of speech, no right to bear arms just for some poon!

Its my life aspiration!
I'm not one of the guys saying anyone should or shouldn't leave the country. I'm just acknowleding that American women and society is a big part of the problem. I'm just saying a lot of guys don't have the appearance level that American women can afford to demand and all the game theory and approaching women is not going to get them very far. But when you adopt vague female shame words like creepy and assume that it's all guys fault and they can fix it with game, I'm going to disagree.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
So what should I do Stagger buy a plane ticket to Thailand?

(Im srs)

Im really thinking about it now, you guys are right I give up, I failed at game Im gonna cash out my 401k and leave this country so i can go to another country where I have no rights, no freedom of speech, no right to bear arms just for some poon!

Its my life aspiration!
haha dude I seriously think you secretly wanna go there, I'm game, for a week vacation of hot Asian poon, just the plane rickets are too expensive!

On a serious note, I think American/Westernized women are definitely a inferior in their mindsets than their counterparts.

I dated a girl from Turkey awhile back, and she was drop dead gorgeous, very exotic looking, no games, no bull****, didn't even have to worry or think anything, BUT she had to move back home this year, and I had no plans on relocating to a foreign country so I had to let her go, it sucks, but not much you can do.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I'm not one of the guys saying anyone should or shouldn't leave the country. I'm just acknowleding that American women and society is a big part of the problem. I'm just saying a lot of guys don't have the appearance level that American women can afford to demand and all the game theory and approaching women is not going to get them very far. But when you adopt vague female shame words like creepy and assume that it's all guys fault and they can fix it with game, I'm going to disagree.
So no solution then?

If the best solution is to move out of America, then give me death!

I'll continue to work out to lose my gut, stack my empire, just as others have done with success on this site

@Bork--lets go to Vegas first mayn, it's Poon paradise for Gamerz and its cheaper

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I'm not going to say some of these guys aren't lacking, but the point is do you think they would have this same difficulty with non-entitled foreign women? But your stance is to put all the blame on the guys and they need to become some level of perfection or awesome, just to get unperfect women. That is a raw deal.
Here's the deal. People in this country are f**king. Maybe you're not f**king. But somewhere, right now, an American female is banging an American male.

Every chick who has turned you down, has banged some other dude. And he's not complaining about "evil, fat American women" because he's happily banging these chicks. The only people who are talking about packing up and leaving are the ones who were already losing.

If you offered these chicks some d*ck, and they didn't want it, then life goes on. Just because someone isn't buying what you're selling doesn't mean that they suck. It's like...If I go to a car dealership, and I reject the salesman, he doesn't say "Buyers in this country are so mean! I'm moving to Taiwan!" He says, "That's part of the game." and he moves on.

Look, I'm not saying American girls are angels. Sure, they're entitled and arrogant. But hey, Americans in general are entitled and arrogant. This thread is full of men who are so ENTITLED to sex, that they're blaming an entire gender for his lack of it. "American women don't want me, so they suck!!" Do you see how entitled that is?

I understand how frustrating it can be to get rejected by girls who are below your standards. But you know the easiest way to avoid that? Stop asking out girls who are below your standards.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
So no solution then?

@Bork--lets go to Vegas first mayn, it's Poon paradise for Gamerz and its cheaper
Everyone has to decide on his own solution. You do not offer any solution either. Anyone can tell guys be "better", work harder. That's not exactly a solution. The only group claiming to offer a solution is the go onbroad group. I don't necessarily see anything wrong with you challenging them, but you go a step further and basically defend American women and put all the blame on the guys. That's the part I disagree with.

Here's the deal. People in this country are f**king. Maybe you're not f**king. But somewhere, right now, an American female is banging an American male.

Every chick who has turned you down, has banged some other dude. And he's not complaining about "evil, fat American women" because he's happily banging these chicks. The only people who are talking about packing up and leaving are the ones who were already losing.
Absolutely, but if it is based on looks, appearance, fundametal personality types and other things that are either impossible or so very difficult to change, then the fact that women are only accepting a few naturals or those with good appearance and right delivery it is an unwinnable battle for many guys. If that is the case and the sexual market is so lopsided, those guys should just keep quiet and stay in America, right?

If you offered these chicks some d*ck, and they didn't want it, then life goes on. Just because someone isn't buying what you're selling doesn't mean that they suck. It's like...If I go to a car dealership, and I reject the salesman, he doesn't say "Buyers in this country are so mean! I'm moving to Taiwan!" He says, "That's part of the game." and he moves on.
Well not really a good analogy. If all the buyers were in a position to demand you restore the car your selling to like new condition and still offered you little money or still wouldn't buy, you would conclude that the buyers are too unreasonable and you can't afford to do business with them. Whether you conclude your car is unsellable or the buyers are unreasonable doesn't change the fact.

Look, I'm not saying American girls are angels. Sure, they're entitled and arrogant. But hey, Americans in general are entitled and arrogant. This thread is full of men who are so ENTITLED to sex, that they're blaming an entire gender for his lack of it. "American women don't want me, so they suck!!" Do you see how entitled that is?

I understand how frustrating it can be to get rejected by girls who are below your standards. But you know the easiest way to avoid that? Stop asking out girls who are below your standards.
I don't see it as men feeling entitlement at all. If they were entitled they would just force the sex. I get sick of the misuse of the world entitlement. Entitlements are enforced. I do see women as having sexual entitlements though. But as far as asking girls out that meet your standards, that will for a lot these guys only increase the rejection rate.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
the article is the same whiny bull**** with no solution at all

When I log of and go back to the "real world", I see my friends who are getting educated, working on their fitness goals, starting their careers being pursued by various women the only guys that I ever hear complain about these type of topics are actually "community" guys who sit at home and do nothing but read forums like these all day or at home get drunk . Then wanna lament about how women suck and its not their fault. Yet they don't approach chicks and when they do Its totally drunk and uncalibrated. I HAD A CHICK ONCE ASKED ME WHY I WAS ROLLING WITH A SOSAUVER WHEN HE APPROACHED HER SHE SAID HE CAME OF AS "CREEPY"

You can say what you want but after I've met some of you guys in person or seen what some of these bloggers look like it doesn't surprise me at all that they think how they do and honestly I take those guys with a grain of salt.

It's cool to be awesome

:rockon:
Solomon has it ever occurred to you that there is NO solution to the issue at hand? Lets be realistic but all the self improvement and game in the world aren't going to change things in the U.S. Besides the goal of self improvement should have NOTHING to do with women but more with having a better quality of life and being happy with oneself. How most men take stupid U.S. women so serious is beyond me.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Everyone has to decide on his own solution. You do not offer any solution either. Anyone can tell guys be "better", work harder. That's not exactly a solution. The only group claiming to offer a solution is the go onbroad group. I don't necessarily see anything wrong with you challenging them, but you go a step further and basically defend American women and put all the blame on the guys. That's the part I disagree with.

Erm if not being better and work harder isn't a solution then why are you on this site? Sorry but their 100's if not 1000's of posters who have improved their game, their life, their fitness and with women by following what the site preaches and I'm one of them who is still improving (If I wasn't I wouldn't still be here after 3 years)

The second part about american women I try to look at things critically and objectively, once again to say that men just have it hard is bullocks. Their women out there looking for real men still who are frustrated by the chumps their dealing with who are losers but we don't talk about those women do we?

and the second part show me the place were I'm blaming men. Its obvious either your only choosing to read what you want or you lack reading comprehension skills. In my Original post I acknowledge that guys have a Point. I'm not denying that women aren't entitled princess I even used Sammi from Jersey shore as an example (if you read my post you would have noticed this) BUT is it as bad as the site claims? naw I don't think so.

If it's that bad then why you here?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
Solomon has it ever occurred to you that there is NO solution to the issue at hand? Lets be realistic but all the self improvement and game in the world aren't going to change things in the U.S. Besides the goal of self improvement should have NOTHING to do with women but more with having a better quality of life and being happy with oneself. How most men take stupid U.S. women so serious is beyond me.
You know what I do when I don't like someone or someone disrespects me(waste my time, takes me for granted etc)? I don't deal with that person, that works quite well for me, you should try it sometime

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
The only people who are talking about packing up and leaving are the ones who were already losing.
That's oversimplification. I know several men who are well to do and have bedded more beautiful women then anyone in this place would in several lifetimes. Some of them are ready to begin a family and REFUSE to lower their standards with U.S. women. Lets just go out and tell them they need to do more "self improvement" and "up their game" some, then in time things will only get better :rolleyes: Lets just continue to lie to ourselves and pretend that there is nothing wrong with U.S. women.

Iceberg said:
Exactly :up:

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To all the guys saying that foreign women are itching to get into the States. I know this is mainly an American forum so I can see how you might come to this conclusion. But the fact of the matter is that they are not itching to get into the States, they are itching to get out of their ****hole poverty stricken situation. A lot would even prefer it if you stayed over there so they wouldn't have to leave their friends and family. But the bottom line is that they don't care if you are from the States, Germany, UK, Australia, ect... as long as they think you get them the **** out of poverty.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Another blog about the topic and the same solution (travel abroad)

Nutz why not purchase your ticket and leave the forum? Why even bother? the article is the same whiny bull**** with no solution at all

When I log of and go back to the "real world", I see my friends who are getting educated, working on their fitness goals, starting their careers being pursued by various women the only guys that I ever hear complain about these type of topics are actually "community" guys who sit at home and do nothing but read forums like these all day or at home get drunk . Then wanna lament about how women suck and its not their fault. Yet they don't approach chicks and when they do Its totally drunk and uncalibrated. I HAD A CHICK ONCE ASKED ME WHY I WAS ROLLING WITH A SOSAUVER WHEN HE APPROACHED HER SHE SAID HE CAME OF AS "CREEPY"

You can say what you want but after I've met some of you guys in person or seen what some of these bloggers look like it doesn't surprise me at all that they think how they do and honestly I take those guys with a grain of salt.

It's cool to be awesome

:rockon:

I already lived it and saw the world first hand. If you had actually read the article start to finish you'll see that there are still some decent women left here, so improving all those things you listed can still net you a decent woman. However, the laws in the west are stacked against you so you still can't get married and probably shouldn't have kids due to the risk of indentured servitude you face.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The faggotry in this thread is astounding. Solomon, I appreciate that you and a few others are trying to get the others to come around and think logically. However, the guys wanting to run off to the 3rd World can go and live in a hut with no plumbing and a bunch of civil wars. I'll be just fine in the West.

I've been coming here less and less. If anybody needs me, I'll be on the Bodybuilding.com Misc. where it's NOWHERE as whiny as this place, plus the posters there usually have their ACTUAL pictures on their avis and it's a lot more bearable to read, plus a lot of their advice towards women is similar to what you find here on SoSuave, but without the overanalyzing and it's mostly guys ages 17-25.

So, if anybody needs me, just PM me or find me on the Misc.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
The faggotry in this thread is astounding. Solomon, I appreciate that you and a few others are trying to get the others to come around and think logically. However, the guys wanting to run off to the 3rd World can go and live in a hut with no plumbing and a bunch of civil wars. I'll be just fine in the West.

I've been coming here less and less. If anybody needs me, I'll be on the Bodybuilding.com Misc. where it's NOWHERE as whiny as this place, plus the posters there usually have their ACTUAL pictures on their avis and it's a lot more bearable to read, plus a lot of their advice towards women is similar to what you find here on SoSuave, but without the overanalyzing and it's mostly guys ages 17-25.

So, if anybody needs me, just PM me or find me on the Misc.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Gay Prince.

And this thread is a spinoff of my thread in MM about my foreign wife. Solomon said so in his OP.

I don't even know why solomon is talking about moving to Thailand. WHO IN THE HELL SAID THAT?

I met my foreign wife IN MY TOWN. But, I live in an area with TONS of beautiful foreign women here on VISAS. I wish I could meet more of them and marry them too and have more hot foreign wives.

So move to a place in the US with alot of foreign women is my advice.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Sue Madre

But according to your brethren, America is a horrible place to meet foreign women because they get Americanized. And we know thats the most horrible thing ever *chuckle*snicker*smirk*:rolleyes:

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
But according to your brethren, America is a horrible place to meet foreign women because they get Americanized. And we know thats the most horrible thing ever *chuckle*snicker*smirk*:rolleyes:

It's possible they can get Americanized but I haven't experienced it. I have dated them before and they were always the most loyal, loving women I have ever dated.

She is completely devoted to me. She tells her friends and family about me. I am not worried at all about her meeting another guy.

I can't say that about American women.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
Don't let the door hit you on the way out Gay Prince.

And this thread is a spinoff of my thread in MM about my foreign wife. Solomon said so in his OP.

I don't even know why solomon is talking about moving to Thailand. WHO IN THE HELL SAID THAT?

I met my foreign wife IN MY TOWN. But, I live in an area with TONS of beautiful foreign women here on VISAS. I wish I could meet more of them and marry them too and have more hot foreign wives.

So move to a place in the US with alot of foreign women is my advice.

I love foreign women, don't get me wrong. I just don't like the losers that say that there are NO quality American women here. How can one say that there aren't any here when one hasn't met every woman in America? I see a lot of hot foreign chicks at my university quite a bit. Discussing alternatives is fine and dandy, I don't have a problem with that. This thread became stupid when the whiners came in and started spewing off garbage.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
I love foreign women, don't get me wrong. I just don't like the losers that say that there are NO quality American women here. How can one say that there aren't any here when one hasn't met every woman in America? I see a lot of hot foreign chicks at my university quite a bit. Discussing alternatives is fine and dandy, I don't have a problem with that. This thread became stupid when the whiners came in and started spewing off garbage.

I haven't really met any American women I would want to marry. And I dated and banged alot of them from 2005-2010. Most of them were sluts and Ho's. Even my sister who was brought up in a great family by my parents became an American slut. I can't believe I am saying it but it's true. She used to cheat on all her boyfriends and was a huge liar to them. They were dumb and never knew but I knew because she would tell me.

She was raised in a loving household so that was no excuse.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
It's possible they can get Americanized but I haven't experienced it. I have dated them before and they were always the most loyal, loving women I have ever dated.

She is completely devoted to me. She tells her friends and family about me. I am not worried at all about her meeting another guy.

I can't say that about American women.
Well you just havent met the right women. I have seen American women like that and have dated American women just like your wife.

Guess the foreign daters here just fail with quality American women =/

O wells. More for me.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Well you just havent met the right women. I have seen American women like that and have dated American women just like your wife.

Guess the foreign daters here just fail with quality American women =/

O wells. More for me.
the American women are the ones who ACT like my wife for awhile, and THEY are the one who will change on you at the drop of a hat.

I am certain my wife will stay this way forever. As long as I don't piss her off. Man those Latinas when they get mad at you, it's not a fun thing.