"American women are the devil"

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^What MAN has any problem with simple copy and paste. Im simply responding to you point by point as to more accurately address all the things you present.

Not that your reply would be of much use to this thread anyway. So thanks for the lack of reply.

Iceberg said:
I'm a black man and I strongly disagree with all of this. In fact, I'm kind of offended by this type of generalization. Telling me that I have a better frame because of my culture is no different than telling me that I'm a criminal because of my culture. I'll let my actions define me, not my skin tone.

But I'm glad you said it.....because now they'll have to shut down this thread....which is about 8-pages past its usefulness.
Please take a look at my post above the post you made. I made a clarification about what I meant.

Its not skin tone, but overall black culture that seems to cultivate more confidence, indifference, and masculinity in men connected to the culture. Be they black, white, asian, latino, etc....but its obviously more prevalent in black men considering its our culture.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Its not skin tone, but overall black culture that seems to cultivate more confidence, indifference, and masculinity in men connected to the culture. Be they black, white, asian, latino, etc....but its obviously more prevalent in black men considering its our culture.
I disagree. The real difference is white males' "confidence, indifference, and masculinity" is being targeted more by society. I've seen many times for example white women and men will accept other non white male behaviors that they won't tolerate from a white male. That's why the media feels free to portray WM as losers but no other groups as such. I partially agree that white males don't stand up against it though.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
^What MAN has any problem with simple copy and paste. Im simply responding to you point by point as to more accurately address all the things you present.

Not that your reply would be of much use to this thread anyway. So thanks for the lack of reply.
If you're not interested in my replies how comes I have 4 damn messages from you spamming my private? 1 of them singularly is probably longer than 10 posts of mine here.
Did my rudness to you turned you on?

Stagger Lee said:
I disagree. The real difference is white males' "confidence, indifference, and masculinity" is being targeted more by society. I've seen many times for example white women and men will accept other non white male behaviors that they won't tolerate from a white male. That's why the media feels free to portray WM as losers but no other groups as such. I partially agree that white males don't stand up against it though.
Nothing to add, its very simple, that same thing happen the opposite way in rural part of east europe where people have a double standard against dark men, a guy I met during the military conscription who had a cuban father shaved his hair completely cause his hair were curly and that provided him bad feedbacks.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
If you're not interested in my replies how comes I have 4 damn messages from you spamming my private? 1 of them singularly is probably longer than 10 posts of mine here.
Did my rudness to you turned you on?

I had to respond to your post that ended up with a thread being locked. Given the length of your post, in order for me to respond I had to break down the reply so it could fit with what was quoted from you. Messages have a character limit.

Nothing to add, its very simple, that same thing happen the opposite way in rural part of east europe where people have a double standard against dark men, a guy I met during the military conscription who had a cuban father shaved his hair completely cause his hair were curly and that provided him bad feedbacks.

Kinda confused about the point of this. People disliked bald folks?
In bold, yet again =)

Stagger Lee said:
Yup. White guys are under much attack:rolleyes: I just think you guys dont stand up for yourselves enough, not that theres more of an attack on you then there is on anyone else.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, Jaylan is responding to you with private messages on your PM?

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Jesus, lol, she really always has to have the last word.. that's kinda creepy though.. you figure once the thread is locked, everyone can let it go :woo:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexysuave said:

Jesus, lol, she really always has to have the last word.. that's kinda creepy though.. you figure once the thread is locked, everyone can let it go :woo:
Lol troll moar?:rolleyes: Hop off my d!ck homie.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee, post the PM's so more lolz can be had and enjoyed for everybody. Jaylan, I lost a lot of respect for flooding that guy's inbox with PMs.

Inb4 more cattyness. (A mod should lock this thread though. I think we've seen enough.)

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As previously stated, he only received PMs because a reply was necessary for his inaccurate post. A post which ended up getting a thread locked.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexysuave said:

Responding is the word for answers via PM, flooding is the word for what she is doing and all of this without me encouraging her replying back.

What she is doing is more like the guy who is ignored from a girl and feel the need to leave 4 messages on her voice mail because he thinks she isnt answering cause
she didnt received the messages.

Kupid Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon I just found out that you live in Minnesota. The Twin Cities are like the interracial dating capital of the USA. Why don't you come to Nashville, Tennessee and see how many white girls you can pick up...

I'm not even mad or anything bro, in fact I respect you. If I lived in Minnesota I'd be doing the same thing your doing.

Here's another quality thread from your Misc brothers. They just love minorities over there...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137435273&page=2

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kupid Diggs said:
Solomon I just found out that you live in Minnesota. The Twin Cities are like the interracial dating capital of the USA. Why don't you come to Nashville, Tennessee and see how many white girls you can pick up...

I'm not even mad or anything bro, in fact I respect you. If I lived in Minnesota I'd be doing the same thing your doing.

Here's another quality thread from your Misc brothers. They just love minorities over there...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137435273&page=2
Your in the south were they still backwards in a lot of ways and actually Minneapolis last I checked were rank 5th for Interracial dating (but whose keeping track right?)

Your in the south brah, If you like the white wimmenz gtof unless you in Florida or something Fam I can understand your frustration.

But dont be fooled fam up here you still need to be in solid shape have tight game if you want that "Becky"

Last edited:

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much for bodybuilding.com being immune to "group think".

I thought this tired out discussion was about "American" women, not white women.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
So much for bodybuilding.com being immune to "group think".

I thought this tired out discussion was about "American" women, not white women.
Did you read the whole thread? There were actually some white members who spoke up against the ****ery

It's still about american women though mate go back and read the last two pages lol

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I went through a good portion of that Misc thread and a sizeable amount of the white posters were calling out there own about being insecure butt hurt newbs.

Like a few of them said, guys who are getting laid arent worrying about who some other dude is fvcking.