"American women are the devil"

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol im done

Gray The Prince said:
The faggotry in this thread is astounding. Solomon, I appreciate that you and a few others are trying to get the others to come around and think logically. However, the guys wanting to run off to the 3rd World can go and live in a hut with no plumbing and a bunch of civil wars. I'll be just fine in the West.

I've been coming here less and less. If anybody needs me, I'll be on the Bodybuilding.com Misc. where it's NOWHERE as whiny as this place, plus the posters there usually have their ACTUAL pictures on their avis and it's a lot more bearable to read, plus a lot of their advice towards women is similar to what you find here on SoSuave, but without the overanalyzing and it's mostly guys ages 17-25.

So, if anybody needs me, just PM me or find me on the Misc.
"The misc" is the shyt, I enjoy it there as well. I think Bodybuilding.com has the right idea. I love the threads and its awesome that members aren't shy to post pics of girls their dealing with here(also pics of themselves, I've seen a pic of LivefreeX and honestly he aint nothing special no diss) You will never see that on this site. I tried to do that with my old FR's back in the day I use to post pics all the time but people don't support FR's here. It's funny though cause in The Misc they talk about game, women as well but I've yet to see as many post bashing American women as Sosuave(or any other site that deals with seduction, field reports seem to be supported everywhere but here). The truth is those guys know what Pook, Colossus, MOTU, Xblitz, PDX, The experiment, Fingz etc have been saying for years. Improve your quality of life, your health, and quality women will be attracted to you its that simple.

Sue Madre said:
It's possible they can get Americanized but I haven't experienced it. I have dated them before and they were always the most loyal, loving women I have ever dated.

She is completely devoted to me. She tells her friends and family about me. I am not worried at all about her meeting another guy.

I can't say that about American women.
:rolleyes: Gotta love the "absolutist" thinking, Sue madre weren't you the same guy three years ago trying to save a BDP who was using you? I think there were multiple threads about her. Guys were telling you to stop messing with that low quality trash but you having "sugar dicc" couldn't. Your simping was historic brah

Gray The Prince said:
I love foreign women, don't get me wrong. I just don't like the losers that say that there are NO quality American women here. How can one say that there aren't any here when one hasn't met every woman in America? I see a lot of hot foreign chicks at my university quite a bit. Discussing alternatives is fine and dandy, I don't have a problem with that. This thread became stupid when the whiners came in and started spewing off garbage.
Yup but watch out, say that and guys like Stagger Lee will try to paint you as a white-knight for defending American women. The truth is that game is simple, I don't know why its so hard for guys to understand. That's why the legends leave this site, because once they realize that self-improvement, respect of self, putting yourself first in life, growing a pair, confidence , etc works. They don't need this site, because its training wheels. This is why when Pook came back after a long break and guys were triyng to asks him questions on techniques he realized how idiotic and over-analytical they were and told them "Be a man"

In the end some guys get it, some don't

It's that simple

"Don't wish it were easier wish you were BETTER"--Rollo Tomassi

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Hope I wont get banned for contradict Rollo or at least make a punctualization, but he should keep his line for the court, for when his soon ex-wife is getting even the yogurt on his fridge cause western society think certain things are acceptable.

I'm sorry you can be "alpha" as james bond but if culture and society rules are rigged you're not gonna enjoy the ride sooner or later wheter its a rejected fatty spreading rumor (which will be believed) or a lawyer spreading vaseline on her strapon before your trial cause someone cryed molestation cause you dared to step your feet down at work.

Guys moving abroad are simply evaluating costs and benefits, risk management to say it simple, you can disagree but shaming them for doing so is no different than female shaming on men.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
What a typically brainwashed American thing to say.

First of all Solomon lets breakdown the HB rating system. Most of you guys seem to think that all a woman is good for is her pvssy and a pair of tits. Again, an American way of thinking because American women are so fvcking useless when it comes to anything but sex and university that all you have to base your system on is looks. In my book a supermodel with double Ds is an hb3 at most. My rating system includes several essential skills to score a higher rating:

1. The ability to SAVE, MANAGE and SPEND $$$ WISELY.
2. The ability to COOK a decent meal with only the basics.
3. The ability to CLEAN a house and not complain while doing it.
4. The ability to DRESS in a feminine way and speak without swearing.
5. The mentality to realize the value of men in society and a relationship.
6. The background of having been raised with STRONG FAMILY VALUES.
7. The ability to take care of CHILDREN and understand their value to the family.

These should make up the other 7 points on the HB rating scale and I guarantee you, the large majority of American women score less than 2.

The difference with foreign women who come from 3rd WORLD society is that the large majority are not raised with money, good job opportunities or luxury of any kind. Usually, all they have is their family to cling to. So they grow up with a strong work ethic, having had to toil for hours in factories doing hard labor. They appreciate the value of a dollar and are not likely to drop it for a brand name hand bag or pretty dress. They have skills to maintain a family and make sure everyone is cared for... if their family fails so do they. They have endured horrible living conditions, gone without food and have had to fight for everything they have, these women take NOTHING for granted. They are not likely to end their marriage due to 'un-happiness' or financial ruin. They've got your back no matter what happens and all they expect in return is for you to work as hard as they do for the family.... and not beat them (as the majority of men in the 3rd world do). For a foreign women, ending the day without bruises is a luxury few can afford.

These skills are fundamentals to a proper functioning relationship. What is happening in NORTH AMERICA is that these skills and values are being lost.

So while you are 'self-improving' to a DJ10 level. You are doing so for HB2s who because of self limiting feminist beliefs can progress no further. This is why men travel abroad to meet women. Personally, I have improved myself to where I could easily meet a hot Canadian girl and get married but I feel that I am deserving of a woman who is at least an HB 8 or 9 so I have gone abroad to find that. I am happy to report that I meet several per day and I am currently dating one... she isn't the most beautiful girl in the world but she hits every single one of those points I listed. She grew up in the rice farms with an extremely poor family, she has every value I listed and her happiness at the end of a hard working day is to sit down at supper and watch a couple cartoons. She aspires to get married, have a child and own a house and car, she is 22....

That is the difference between 3rd world Foreign and 1st world American.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
Hope I wont get banned for contradict Rollo or at least make a punctualization, but he should keep his line for the court, for when his soon ex-wife is getting even the yogurt on his fridge cause western society think certain things are acceptable.
Really? dude you sound like a jackass saying that sorry but its the truth, do you know the nature of rollo's relationship? I don't think so, so cut the absolutist divorce bullsyht talk
I'm sorry you can be "alpha" as james bond but if culture and society rules are rigged you're not gonna enjoy the ride sooner or later wheter its a rejected fatty spreading rumor (which will be believed) or a lawyer spreading vaseline on her strapon before your trial cause someone cryed molestation cause you dared to step your feet down at work.
Once again your generalizing and speaking in absolutes, your dodging the question, are all american women like this? please answer before you speak in absolutes
Guys moving abroad are simply evaluating costs and benefits, risk management to say it simple, you can disagree but shaming them for doing so is no different than female shaming on men.
Shamming who? golly, did anyone read the Original post are do you guys lack reading comprehension? The only ones who keep using this as an excuse are guys who lack game, aren't taking care of their shyt. You guys read any Pook lately? I highly doubt it

Let me ask you what I've been asking before

If you don't believe in self-improvement, building your empire, and game, then why are you on this site?

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
:rolleyes: Gotta love the "absolutist" thinking, Sue madre weren't you the same guy three years ago trying to save a BDP who was using you? I think there were multiple threads about her. Guys were telling you to stop messing with that low quality trash but you having "sugar dicc" couldn't. Your simping was historic brah

Yep, and she was American. Thank GOD she is gone and I don't even believe in god. I almost knocked her up and got stuck with that whacko forever. Lucky for me the next guy was the one who knocked her up and has to pay her for the next 18 years while she sucks on other d!cks just not his.

thanks for proving my point about American women.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
I don't even know what the f**k that's supposed to mean. Sounds like something I heard from the guy on a street corner in Midtown New York wearing a tin foil hat.

He's not shaming anyone. At least not anymore than other people are shaming American men for dating American women. Except that the American men who are getting desirable American women aren't on a message board complaining, and recommending that we move to a farm in Mongolia to find ourselves a nice rural wife.

If this thread was about "I prefer foreign women for "(X), (Y), and (Z) reasons", then this would be a normal discussion of pros and cons.

This thread is "I hate American women because of (X stereotype), (Y generalization), and (Z opinion). "

Oh, and if I disagree with that, then I'm a femanized liberal yahoo getting ready to take it up the arse from a female lawyer because of molestation and yogurt on the fridge.....If I summed up your post correctly.

Either way, this thread has outlived its usefulness as we're all just going in circles. I already made the point that if you're moving abroad because it's a dream of yours, then it's awesome. But if you're moving abroad because you're unsuccessful with women, then you're weak.

If a person reeks of losing, then simply moving your loser-self to a new place will not clean off the stench.

Good luck with the thread. Solomon, you're fighting the good fight. But I think these guys aren't gonna budge.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sue Madre said:
Yep, and she was American. Thank GOD she is gone and I don't even believe in god. I almost knocked her up and got stuck with that whacko forever. Lucky for me the next guy was the one who knocked her up and has to pay her for the next 18 years while she sucks on other d!cks just not his.

thanks for proving my point about American women.
You still don't get it do you? it's not because of her being american its because she is low quality trash, low quality women are everywhere, Had you followed the solid advice you got you woulda dropped her. This is the point of game knowing what type of women your dealing with and dealing witht hem accordingly

If you can't deal with american women and prefer foreign women...I'M NOT KNOCKING THAT

But moving? to a third world country with no freedom of speech or right to bare arms? Dealing with communism, no right to protest? Having my internet censored, being told I can only have 2 kids.

You gotta be kidding me

No thanks

P.S. This thread probably will get closed soon, but this thread speaks volumes about the members here and why the site has fallen off, instead of taking actions and improvement guys now wanna take the "easy" way out.

Sorry but this is an insult to

Pook
Backbreaker
masteroftheuniverse
Sexpdx
JakeThesteed
Fingz
Xblitz
Microphonefiend
Jon24
Rushingdude123
Rollo Tomassi
Str8up
5string
Squirrels
Colossus
Karma Sutra
romangod
Amante Silverste
Guru1000
The experiment
Warrior
Fuglydude
Quicksilver
daygameguy
Guywhoneedshelp
Gangster of love
Countchocla
Snowplowman
magickkarl
BibleBelt
Phat rabbit
Duffdog
Daddy the Pimp

Jophill and many more

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
You still don't get it do you? it's not because of her being american its because she is low quality trash, low quality women are everywhere
No way. Foreign women are hard working and obedient. They don't cheat, steal, or lie. And best of all, there's nothing sexier to them than a rejected dejected American man who couldn't get sex in his own country. They get dripping wet over that.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
god you people are so retarded you're not even worth responding to.

If you can't/won't do it fine, but don't shame others who can. Spewing hate and jealousy is what American women do.

See below:

"If I can't have you, then you are obviously a gay, loser, reject who couldn't handle a strong, independent woman!!!"

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The misc" is the shyt, I enjoy it there as well. I think Bodybuilding.com has the right idea. I love the threads and its awesome that members aren't shy to post pics of girls their dealing with here(also pics of themselves, I've seen a pic of LivefreeX and honestly he aint nothing special no diss) You will never see that on this site. I tried to do that with my old FR's back in the day I use to post pics all the time but people don't support FR's here. It's funny though cause in The Misc they talk about game, women as well but I've yet to see as many post bashing American women as Sosuave(or any other site that deals with seduction, field reports seem to be supported everywhere but here). The truth is those guys know what Pook, Colossus, MOTU, Xblitz, PDX, The experiment, Fingz etc have been saying for years. Improve your quality of life, your health, and quality women will be attracted to you its that simple.
I agree with this post. If you talk about a woman you're dealing with or you already did something with, then you at least have to post pictures of her. A lot of the guys who do stuff like that, often have their own real pictures themselves. Or, unlike a lot of guys on this site, they ask the Misc. if the should go and pull *insert girl here* just for fun and provide pics and lolz for the entire community to enjoy.

Mantis Toboggan said:
No way. Foreign women are hard working and obedient. They don't cheat, steal, or lie. And best of all, there's nothing sexier to them than a rejected dejected American man who couldn't get sex in his own country. They get dripping wet over that.
Ohhh, I see what you did thar. :rock:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Sorry but this is an insult to

Pook
Backbreaker
masteroftheuniverse
Sexpdx
JakeThesteed
Fingz
Xblitz
Microphonefiend
Jon24
Rushingdude123
Rollo Tomassi
Str8up
5string
Squirrels
Colossus
Karma Sutra
romangod
Amante Silverste
Guru1000
The experiment
Warrior
Fuglydude
Quicksilver
daygameguy
Guywhoneedshelp
Gangster of love
Countchocla
Snowplowman
magickkarl
BibleBelt
Phat rabbit
Duffdog
Daddy the Pimp

Jophill and many more

Good. If those guys are against it, then guess what? THEY ARE WRONG.

POOK is not god, neither is rollo or backbreacker or duffdog or any of those dudes... Instead of taking their word as law, why not figure it out for yourself.

I don't blindly follow those guys just because they say so... christ this is the internet, I implore you to actually go out to a LAIR and meet some of your 'gurus'... you'll quickly find out that most of what is written on the net is BULLSH1T designed to sell you a product.
Yeah and Im suppose to take advice from a guy who admits being a loser "back home" and advocates moving to a communist country

Pook= masculine energy, working out, improvement of self
Rollo= Game theory, alphaness, Self respect
Duffdog=action, working out, hitting the field

Beats your rhetoric of going to a communist country just for poon

@Grey--they should make that mandatory that you have to post a pic of yourself or the girl your talking about. Trust me the accountability would go up tenfold

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Disappointing to see you're so insecure to rip on me personally Solomon...

I never insulted you. I don't care if you ever leave... You know.. fvck this, its not worth compromising myself.

Beats your rhetoric of going to a communist country just for poon

Do I have to repost my prior post or did you simply not read it.... no wait that's your defense mechanism... No one has said going abroad for POON is the goal. ITS QUALITY, god I hope you get married to an American woman... only then will you understand what the hell we are talking about.

PVSSY SHOULD NOT BE THE END GOAL. Only american women think that a man is good for nothing but sperm and a wallet... don't feed into that bs. When a woman is reduced to nothing more than pvssy and t1ts both our countries will fall apart.

7. The ability to take care of CHILDREN and understand their value to the family.

REPEAT IT LIKE A MANTRA!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
Lmao.

Brb, 95% of SoSuave is foreveralone.jpg

SoSuave needs a Zyzz cause they ain't miring!

lol

http://lolmart.com/files/2011/03/harry-potter-come-at-me-bro.jpg

@Live, I let the name calling go several times over but I'm just quoting what you said brah

No need to get jelly

Edit: over my post limit @ Kupid Diggs their tons of black guys who post on BB, you don't think sosuave has racist that post here? Why do you think threads about "black women" always get shut down?wake up and smell the coffee man.

A.M. Bergoise

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read a few pages of this "debate" & hear the same stuff all the time, pro/con's of American women vs foreign ones, and to me it comes down to this......ALL women are the devil, and as was pointed out, we arent saints either.:kick: The truth is thou thrufemenism they have gotten more game, and men have become more feminized, so women feel, rightly so they can get away with more B.S., hence the terms Alpha & beta.
If yer an Alpha you let the feminists have the simps and seek out women on the proper leval. I have found, never having left the US, but dealt with many Foreign women, that femenism is a world wide disease, and girls everywhere know the US is full of scrubs waiting for some wool.
Its not just about the cash, women don't know what they want, they have just been told they do, and being human, looking for an ego boost, they stick with what appears to work for them, a simp who is easily trained.
Simply stay full steam ahead, dont comprimise, expect the best, and the best will come.
Personaly I just assume everyone of them is a devil, wants what I do, and I've found this last one crucial, I ONLY see girls who are openly bisexual. (Excludeing quicky one nighters)
If they werent all devils, we wouldnt need "game" to begine with.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, LiveFreeX, if it wasn't for all the crazy back-bending and hoop-jumping you had to go through in your life, this part actually DOES make sense as an ideal woman:

But at the same time, these are all qualities that men need to have, too.

So... why aren't you telling men to work on that?

See, even cultures that espouse these virtues end up with lots of people who can't uphold them worth sh*t.

With that said, you need to stop shrieking about how everyone needs to move to Asia. It worked for you, maybe, and if it did, then I'm happy for you.

But, we have a lot of people on here who are basically the embodiment of that "forever alone" jpg I posted, and we don't need them thinking that just moving to another country will solve all their problems. Even if the women in that other country are far superior, why would they want this loser?

That's like saying you can get into Harvard by moving next door.

Finally, I'm an Asian American. I'm in America because my parents got the f*ck out when the sh*t went down in Cambodia back in the 70s. So... yeah. Say all you want about this country - I'd say we're in our worst spot since the civil war. But no one here is gonna cut each others' heads off (yet) when the sh*t goes down.