"American women are the devil"

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
Equal =/= Identical. I don't know if you were clever enough to figure it out but I thought I should just lay it out there for you just in case it's beyond your scope of understanding. I know feminists tend to struggle with this simple concept.

When did I say identical kid? Can you read? I said mutual respect and a relationship where I dont need to always lead a chick. Shes not my child, I have no children. And I dont need to control a woman and tell her what to do and who to be friends with. Reading comprehension is fundamental. Maybe you should go back to primary school if those skills still escape you.

Pathetic how you dudes on here call anything you disagree with feminist. All I ever do is tell dudes how they should behave as to retain their own self respect while also respecting women. Some of you constantly talk about how crappy my opinions are, but I am not the one bitxching about women constantly, and I am not the bitter one. So whos methods tend to work better?

No offense but you sound like a f*cking b!tch. You should be the last person in this place trying to tell people what a man is all about. Keep your opinions to yourself. I dare you to try and point out the last time I attempted to define masculinity. So much for "we all define what a man is" :rolleyes: I don't recall giving my opinion to others in order for you to form an opinion about it in the first place.

More personal attacks. Lmao. Learn to attack the post not the poster you scrub. I am the b!tch? I am not the one complaining about women due to a lack of poon like the lot of you. You can keep your opinion to yourself if all you can do is add insults too them. It shows that you emotional men cannot stick to the talking points.

Dude the whole point of this website is defining how real men should behave. By posting on this website at all, you contribute to it. Are you daft? And yeah, I shouldnt be telling others what being a man is all about :rolleyes: Yeah I mean its not like I dont do well with girls:rolleyes: I should just cry moar like some of the dudes here and advocate moving out of the country. If I did that most of you wouldnt be whining at me. Dudes just mad cus I am going against the pathetic groupthink of this board.

This place has fallen far.

Bold brah. You mad?

AlexDP said:
@sexysuave:

The French generally do not care much for Americans. Some Italians don't either, although there are others who seem to be absolutely fascinated by the country. But go to Florence or Naples and you will be treated like dirt. That being said though, in all honesty I look down on the grand majority of Americans I've met in my life. They seem to lack any sense of culture whatsoever, are poorly educated even if they graduated from some expensive college, are insanely fat and are very rude in restaurants and bars. The American tourist is not a nice guy and I understand why some Europeans don't want him near them.

Wait wait. You want to talk about american behavior when those places you mentioned treat americans like crap due to stereotypes? Especially if you are not white, Italy and Spain can be insanely racist. My best friends uncle is a contractor for bridge work and left a 2 year job in Spain after 4 months because the racism was so bad.

And its funny how Europeans always boast about US race relations being bad when theirs are WAY worse than ours. I mean when do our sports leagues need anti racism commercials like FIFA has to do. Its sad watching european football with some of those fascist azz fans sometimes. Ronaldo is white Portuguese and is still called monkey at away games and given death chants. All because he is a bit little dark and albeit the best player in the world according to many. Haterz gon' hate.

This is weird, because at the same time there are things about America that are very fascinating and I can think of at least 10 reasons why I'd like to visit it, hell, I'd even like to live there for a year or two. I feel it's a country of extremes. Would I kill to live there though? No, of course I wouldn't.

There are also reasons Europe has much more appeal to me and I couldn't imagine living the rest of my life in the USA. One huge reason is that I am very much disgusted with obesity. I think it's gross and I can't even look at fat people stuffing themselves. Furthermore the few American women I've met have been very full of themselves and only seemed to be into me, because I was "so European", whatever the hell that means. No, give me a Belgian, French, Italian, Dutch or German girl any day of the week.

I agree Americans need to watch the weight, however, I have met some very stuck up European girls in NY who were on holiday and they expect to be chased around and having their ass kissed. Solely for being european they think that makes them hot sh!t

I can't speak for the nation as a whole, but I can imagine how it would be more difficult to get with quality women in the USA. On the other hand, it seems to be much easier to become a quality man yourself.. Given the fact you're up against fat retards, it should not be that hard.

One thing I have noticed though is Europeans tend to be pretentious as hell. Tourists do not speak to a nation as a whole. Hell you think I am gonna let a few rude as tourists make me think a whole nation is blind. The fact that you can come to NYC and bring your home culture and transforms neighborhoods shows you that Americans can be very open culturally and love meeting different people.

But hey, ill let Euros keep hating on the US. Even in recession we are one of, if not the greatest nation to live in on the planet. People still come here in droves for a new and better life. So quit hating. Every place has its good and bad.
bolded

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Bold brah. You mad?

Aren't you the one sieging otherwise excellent topic discussions about how someone (especially female) needs to be "on your level" or you immediately look down on them? In other words they have to be "equal" by your flawed feministic definition. All you been doing is spreading fundamentally flawed feminist ideals and then accusing others of mislabeling when the bull**** is brought to attention. It's like the same ho's who were ****ed by legions of men, swear x and y has never happened before and that they're not sluts. Many here including myself are already aeons above your level so I don't see why I even bother speaking to you. I look down on you and this is why I'm unable to stop with the insults. That should also speak volumes about the kind of women you attract so realistically speaking you truly have NOTHING to blabber about.

I HONESTLY don't care about how many women you, anyone on this board, or in the real world have managed to pull. Regarding women I'm no where near the most experienced guy out there however I'm well aware of the hotties I'm more then capable of landing if I even cared to try. Unlike yourself I don't need women to define me and validate my existence. Who she is or what she looks like is completely irrelevant and in no way does it determine the quality or direction of my life. You're ****ing pathetic. People like yourself are dime a dozen so before coming around here and throwing around the term "group think" you might want to take a good look in the mirror. Your posts are ****ing LOADED with group think so you're in no position to even start throwing the term around. You're not anyone or anything exceptional so get over it.

You'll be a much better fit here ----->>>> http://forums.plentyoffish.com/

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
nowhere in this thread am I knocking guys for dating foreign women, I'm knocking guys who advocate traveling for the sole purpose to another country just to get poon.

Please read my OP again, and carefully

Thanks!
Absolutely. My buddies within the country and overseas all agree that when you want easy access to sex there is no other place like the U.S.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
Aren't you the one sieging otherwise excellent topic discussions about how someone (especially female) needs to be "on your level" or you immediately look down on them? In other words they have to be "equal" by your flawed feministic definition.

On my level, means a girl who will respect me the way I respect her. SHe will not play games, is a smart and tough cookie, and is ambitious. And she doesnt sit and let people give her orders. How is that a feminist definition? Get real kid.

And how am I sieging any discussions? I give my opinion most of the time and also tell men to value themselves more and stop putting women on pedastals. I also tell them to reflect. Then you butt hurt bittermen come and sling insults and try and call anything I say feminist. Sorry I cannot cry moar like the lot of folks on here.

All you been doing is spreading fundamentally flawed feminist ideals and then accusing others of mislabeling when the bull**** is brought to attention. It's like the same ho's who were ****ed by legions of men, swear x and y has never happened before and that they're not sluts.

Bullcrap. Its feminist to you because you dont agree with it. Damn you guys have to try harder to debase a viewpoint than simply calling it feminist. Explain to us all, point by point, how and why the viewpoint is feminine. And quote me on examples while you are at it. Dont just make accusations and try to insinuate meanings from my saying I desire an "equal" partner who is "on my level"

I have explained myself and said I dont need to be insecure and boss a chick around. And I have also said I am only attracted to people, platonicly or romantically, who I consider on my level as an equal. I dont desire to feel above those I have personal relationships with. How is this feminist?

Many here including myself are already aeons above your level so I don't see why I even bother speaking to you. I look down on you and this is why I'm unable to stop with the insults. That should also speak volumes about the kind of women you attract so realistically speaking you truly have NOTHING to blabber about.

Aeons huh? Lmao, insults are for those who cannot argue the points and cannot back up what they say with logical retort. You fail bro. Some bitter keyboard jockies insulting me on the web, says NOTHING about the women I date. Looking at the posts of many guys here, inculding yourself, you arent in the position to critique the women I attain.

I HONESTLY don't care about how many women you, anyone on this board, or in the real world have managed to pull. Regarding women I'm no where near the most experienced guy out there however I'm well aware of the hotties I'm more then capable of landing if I even cared to try.

Sure you are aware:rolleyes:

Unlike yourself I don't need women to define me and validate my existence. Who she is or what she looks like is completely irrelevant and in no way does it determine the quality or direction of my life. You're ****ing pathetic.

Who said I needed women to validate my existence? Are you a fvcking idiot. If you actually had any reading comprehension skills or have ever truly understood ANY of my posts you would see that I always tell men to be about themselves first and foremost. I tell them women shouldnt be a main focus in life. So get a clue dude.

Youre the pathetic one because you fail to simply read sentences and see what someone is truly saying. Instead because you disagree with one point, you overlook everything else and let your emotions take hold of you. Then the sad insults come.

People like yourself are dime a dozen so before coming around here and throwing around the term "group think" you might want to take a good look in the mirror.

Actually kid, YOU are a dime a dozen. You are the same typical poster that has perpetuated the down fall of this forum. Yes I use the term group think because guys like you have turned this place into a forum to whine and be bitter about women while simultaneously keeping them on a pedestal.

You wanna know how you do that? Because each time someone new comes to this board and sees the crap you guys cry about or calling any alternate viewpoint feminist, many times they blindly follow along. Hence things continue to go down the drain, because many people try and naturally fit in and take the easy road. However, I see through the bs.

Your posts are ****ing LOADED with group think so you're in no position to even start throwing the term around. You're not anyone or anything exceptional so get over it.

Actually in regards to this forum, myself and the others who have shared a similar opinion to mine in this thread, we are not apart of the Sosuave group think. If we were, threads like this would not need to be created.

The group think here actually, is horribly bitter at times, self defeating, and down right filled with low self esteem it seems...especially when you account for all the pedestalizing of women that goes on here.

Dude, you think I care if anonymous internet dudes dont think I am exceptional or even average...or how about, below average? :rolleyes: Nope

Stop being so emotional

You'll be a much better fit here ----->>>> http://forums.plentyoffish.com/

Link Fail, though I am sure many here would fit in with the whiny men and women there too.
Bolded .

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
:yawn: Typical female. Entangling herself in arguments that don't even apply to the given topic and running around in circles with it. There's nothing more to be said.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
:yawn: Typical female. Entangling herself in arguments that don't even apply to the given topic and running around in circles with it. There's nothing more to be said.
Typical debate loser. Cannot argue point so they attack their opponent instead of the argument.

Fail sir, fail. How am I running around the topic. Please logically respond to my points, which you fail to do. Nothing more can be said that is not already evidenced by your run around tactics actually:rolleyes:

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
vs

lol, no.

I'm simply amazed at the number of know it all American guys who have never lived abroad but seem to know everything about foreign women. American guys are so stupid, you deserve everything you get. I'm so amazed at American ignorance... nono you are ALL right, you should all stay in the good ole USA, American women are wonderful and American men are entitled to them. I wish all the haters as many American women as they can handle. :D

Good luck slaves.

Foreign women are so ugly! Look at these ugly typical korean girls!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h97jt1XtnGQ
Yuck Gross!

Check out these disgusting Chinese girls!!!! Tarded fashion!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_G4S8Kws8o
Just sick!!! Man why would you want a financially responsible girl.... despicable!

Dirty fvckin commie bastards look at them!!! Disgusting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhh4q26chRA&feature=related
Just gross!

Look at these lazy Mexican beaners! They suck!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipAnUqjmJFE
Dirty Mexicans!

I'd rather have a good wholesome american girl with real family values!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fBdgZUtpBg&playnext=1&list=PL1AE5384D84C2DCD3
GO TEAM AMERICA! FCK YEAH!

you know the first vid of the asians you showed was a guy and a girl right , ?

and Katey perry is hotter than anyone else you showed , your comments after those vids are idiotic , they in know way represent a entire counrty , i can show u a vid of a black crackhead , does that mean all black ppl are ? lol live in your fantasy world

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Arguing over the internet is like winning the special olympics nobody gives a damn. If you don't like someboy opinion gives a legitmate reason calling somebody female and saying that there view are feminism is just pointless if you don't give a reason to why its feminist to begin with. not that agree or disagree with the guy it just his opinion.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
No, probably not. Having lived overseas for a huge chunk of my 20s, women overseas are hotter just on a base level due to the greatly lower overweight/obesity rates, so the average ego of uggos in teh US isn't what it is over there. The whole damn social dynamics of attraction are just...normal. In the West you've got all these fat obnoxious women who think they're god's gift to men that just doesn't happen overseas in places like Romania, Latvia, Philippines, Brazil, Russia, etc. That alone has a HUUUUUGE impact on things.

For anyone that dismisses this as "grass is greener", go overseas and see for yourself. Once you spend some serious time over there and come back, you'll see just how bad it is here. It's a culture shock seeing how ill behaved western women are. Doubly so the women who have no business acting that way.

Speak of the devil...

http://www.inmalafide.com/blog/2011/08/16/american-girls-suck/

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jaylan:

European girls being as stuck up as Americans? Not even close. The sense of entitlement among American women is horrifying. And what's even worse, they'll often make fun of Europeans who aren't able to speak English perfectly well, even if those Europeans speak three or four languages and the fat, lazy, female American tourist only speaks English.

No. There are some very sound reasons Europeans look down on a lot of Americans. I'm sorry, but about 90% of the Americans I've met in my life are not only incredibly stupid, they also have no manners whatsoever, are obnoxiously loud and are so obese you wonder how they can even stand on their own two feet.

That being said though, it's apparently a country of extremes, because then there's also the 10% that's probably among the brightest people I've ever seen. They can be in awesome shape and be very well mannered. How they survive with the other 90% is a mystery to me though. You could say that they act stupid because they're enjoying themselves on their holidays, but quite honestly, I don't believe it to be so. Besides, if everyone who has been to the States comes back saying "I don't believe how fat and stupid they are over there", there is bound to be some truth to it.

I'm sorry to say, but I've never met an American girl who I found even remotely attractive. And that's with some of them being very goodlooking even.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
In general it is easier for men from wealthier countries to get women in poorer foreign countries than it is at home. Whatever they can get at home, in terms of women, they'll get something better, easier, cheaper, abroad. It also depends on the country, of course.

MartyMcFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think its someone's prerogative whether or not to date foreign women, or American women. I don't give a damn where they're from. If they're cute, fun, and show respect to me then why does it matter? But, I do like the accents on women from some countries. I guess you could say thats like my kryptonite. That and breasts.....

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
Another blog about the topic and the same solution (travel abroad)

Nutz why not purchase your ticket and leave the forum? Why even bother? the article is the same whiny bull**** with no solution at all

When I log of and go back to the "real world", I see my friends who are getting educated, working on their fitness goals, starting their careers being pursued by various women the only guys that I ever hear complain about these type of topics are actually "community" guys who sit at home and do nothing but read forums like these all day or at home get drunk . Then wanna lament about how women suck and its not their fault. Yet they don't approach chicks and when they do Its totally drunk and uncalibrated. I HAD A CHICK ONCE ASKED ME WHY I WAS ROLLING WITH A SOSAUVER WHEN HE APPROACHED HER SHE SAID HE CAME OF AS "CREEPY"

You can say what you want but after I've met some of you guys in person or seen what some of these bloggers look like it doesn't surprise me at all that they think how they do and honestly I take those guys with a grain of salt.

It's cool to be awesome

:rockon:

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Another blog about the topic and the same solution (travel abroad)

Nutz why not purchase your ticket and leave the forum? Why even bother? the article is the same whiny bull**** with no solution at all

When I log of and go back to the "real world", I see my friends who are getting educated, working on their fitness goals, starting their careers being pursued by various women the only guys that I ever hear complain about these type of topics are actually "community" guys who sit at home and do nothing but read forums like these all day or at home get drunk . Then wanna lament about how women suck and its not their fault. Yet they don't approach chicks and when they do Its totally drunk and uncalibrated. I HAD A CHICK ONCE ASKED ME WHY I WAS ROLLING WITH A SOSAUVER WHEN HE APPROACHED HER SHE SAID HE CAME OF AS "CREEPY"

You can say what you want but after I've met some of you guys in person or seen what some of these bloggers look like it doesn't surprise me at all that they think how they do and honestly I take those guys with a grain of salt.

It's cool to be awesome

100%

You don't meet too many people in the world who are cool, well-liked, attractive, social, fit, sexually-satisfied.....oh, and angry as hell. Prepared to evacuate their country because women are rejecting them.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexDP said:
@Jaylan:

European girls being as stuck up as Americans? Not even close. The sense of entitlement among American women is horrifying. And what's even worse, they'll often make fun of Europeans who aren't able to speak English perfectly well, even if those Europeans speak three or four languages and the fat, lazy, female American tourist only speaks English.

Thats your perception. But for as many Americans you have met who have gotten under your skin, I have met as many pretentious Europeans with issues as well.

No. There are some very sound reasons Europeans look down on a lot of Americans. I'm sorry, but about 90% of the Americans I've met in my life are not only incredibly stupid, they also have no manners whatsoever, are obnoxiously loud and are so obese you wonder how they can even stand on their own two feet.

So the small sample of people you met equates to 90% of Americans being fat and without manners? Suuuuuurrrreee:rolleyes:

That being said though, it's apparently a country of extremes, because then there's also the 10% that's probably among the brightest people I've ever seen. They can be in awesome shape and be very well mannered. How they survive with the other 90% is a mystery to me though. You could say that they act stupid because they're enjoying themselves on their holidays, but quite honestly, I don't believe it to be so. Besides, if everyone who has been to the States comes back saying "I don't believe how fat and stupid they are over there", there is bound to be some truth to it.

Lol yet Europeans keep coming here to visit and live. Even though Americans suck so much:rolleyes:

I'm sorry to say, but I've never met an American girl who I found even remotely attractive. And that's with some of them being very goodlooking even.

You had to be chilling in a trailer park or some small crappy town then. Because our metropolises, especially NYC(where I am from), has tons of gorgeous, fit women of varying backgrounds.
bold

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
and Katey perry is hotter than anyone else you showed , your comments after those vids are idiotic , they in know way represent a entire counrty , i can show u a vid of a black crackhead , does that mean all black ppl are ? lol live in your fantasy world
it was sarcasm.

Honestly, I don't care what you think man. I'm busy enjoying my life in China, 90% of my students listen to the Asian pop culture videos I post. If you think 'I kissed a girl' is hot... well that speaks loads for your mentality, the fact that katy perry and lady gaga are popular speaks for the mentality of the country. Anyway, I'm done battling with Americans who have never been outside their country's borders for more than 2 weeks. Most of you would probably sink over here anyway.

Enjoy North American women!

In no way do I advocate any naysayers leaving the country. I agree with you all, you should stay where you are and date your local women... good idea. No sarcasm intended... I agree with you Jaylan, YOU should meet a hard ass, challenging woman who you can treat equally. Go get em boys, marry those American women off!

You have convinced me 100%, MOST American men should stay where they are and pickup local women. You are made for each other.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
I HAD A CHICK ONCE ASKED ME WHY I WAS ROLLING WITH A SOSAUVER WHEN HE APPROACHED HER SHE SAID HE CAME OF AS "CREEPY"

It's cool to be awesome

And there you go. Creepy=not good enough looking guy approaching instead hiding in the corner. This is the problem with American women. The woman can be fat, ugly and no personality, but the guy has to have TV star appearance and personality. Or at the very least he has to display just right conversational and nonverbal communication abilities just to not be judge "creepy" or such. But that doesn't mean attracting the girl and getting sex, you were just an acceptable entertainer.

I'm not going to say some of these guys aren't lacking, but the point is do you think they would have this same difficulty with non-entitled foreign women? But your stance is to put all the blame on the guys and they need to become some level of perfection or awesome, just to get unperfect women. That is a raw deal.

Men have no value in America and aren't given the respect of a human being. All you are to women is the sum of your looks and appearance and how entertaining you are. If you have enough of that then maybe you'll get some used up pussie from her.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
And there you go. Creepy=not good enough looking guy approaching instead hiding in the corner. This is the problem with American women. The woman can be fat, ugly and no personality, but the guy has to have TV star appearance and personality. Or at the very least he has to display just right conversational and nonverbal communication abilities just to not be judge "creepy" or such. But that doesn't mean attracting the girl and getting sex, you were just an acceptable entertainer.

I'm not going to say some of these guys aren't lacking, but the point is do you think they would have this same difficulty with non-entitled foreign women? But your stance is to put all the blame on the guys and they need to become some level of perfection or awesome, just to get unperfect women. That is a raw deal.

Men have no value in America and aren't given the respect of a human being. All you are to women is the sum of your looks and appearance and how entertaining you are. If you have enough of that then maybe you'll get some used up pussie from her.
So what should I do Stagger buy a plane ticket to Thailand?

(Im srs)

Im really thinking about it now, you guys are right I give up, I failed at game Im gonna cash out my 401k and leave this country so i can go to another country where I have no rights, no freedom of speech, no right to bear arms just for some poon!

Its my life aspiration!