"American women are the devil"

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I think it is pretty clear that American women are socialized to offer men little to nothing positive and demand everything from men. You cannot get blood out of a turnip, just like you can't get quality girls out of a society that socialize women against being quality.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Live you saw your buddy Winston he got ran for over $500 (probably more) you say you don't need game "overseas" but even Winston admitted to getting suckered, and guess what the chick wasn't even a "10". Your right It could happen in America as well but how dumb do you have to be to get played by a foreign chick?

Without Game your still assless

So yeah in Thailand you got tons of chicks coming to your hut I mean house to bone, but how many of them really like you or looking at you as a white knight to save them from their plight?
Solomon: I agree with you, some parts of GAME are useful... in fact I point an absolute TON of people to sosuave and the DJB. Other parts are lame and retarded. You should learn enough Game theory so that you aren't going to be some chicks wallet. There are a few characteristics women share around the globe:

#1. They will take advantage if you let them.

As for your statement about Thais.. no.. they won't as long as you show that you are not a stupid farang who is only out for pvssy (like most of the PUAs on this forum). I hope you realize that the 3rd world isn't as poor and desolate as you seem to think and the people aren't all sex crazed looney tunes. Bangkok is a MEGA CITY that rivals most American capitals... it has its red light district where Wu and his fans hang out at but the large majority of girls are really wonderful people and come from homes with strong family backgrounds (you won't find those in papong)... I'm pointing to a POP video just to show that not all women from Thailand are red light dropouts. I don't advocate spending time in those places in fact I think men who do are losers, hence being banned from happierabroad.com

I've spent a lot of time in Thailand, Brazil, Mexico and China with a lot of girls that would make Str8ups net worth look like a food stamp. I don't hang out with the poor very often, but I do date a girl who grew up in the rice paddies. She has strong family values, raised in a two parent household, can cook and clean and is busy working to buy her own house and car. She didn't require any game but I still use it to make her panties wet anyway. I love GAME theory and ****y/funny stuff... don't get me wrong. I just don't see any point in using it on women who simply do not appreciate it and are NOT worth it. I'm here to help PUAs meet women who deserve it and can make their lives BETTER, not worse. There are ZERO advantages to dating an American woman over ANY foreigner...

The advantages a woman from another country can offer these PUAs is citizenship in another country, an affordable place to live, an abundance of job and business opportunities (not available currently in North America) and the possibility of an excellent family life.

The BEST advantage is that your FUTURE children will have access to opportunity in TWO countries not just ONE.

Any PUA can have PVSSY, how many PUAs can have all that plus PVSSY?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PzSfjQmV4E

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
As for you "LivefreeX', I see a confused, ignorant kid behind the keyboard. you look at the ****ty side of everything and have a 'know it all attitude' towards anyone with a slight conflicting opinion differing from yours. You are incapable of intelligent discourse, and unwilling to listen to others. Your message isn't 'heard' becasue your message is crap.
Synergy: My message is forged out of my life experiences and I'm older than you but I still like hearing the term kid. ;)

If I can do it, others can too.

So there you have it, a real life ( not theoretical) example of how changing ones approach to things can work.
I was Born in North America but I live in China, where do you live?
I have no degree, no huge bank account with multi millions, I don't have muscles but I have game, I have women and my children will have opportunity in two major countries in the world. Everything I talk about, I have learned by trial and error...lots of error. My message is anything but theoretical.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, a compliment is a compliment, right? Not so sure about the ignorant part. This was in regards to 'self improvement', to be clear.

my location is in my profile.

also read my original post on the topic. I suggested the dynamics domestically are somewhat unfavorable - I deal with it for now. I have too much crap to accomplish to worry that much about chicks.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Well I think it is pretty clear that American women are socialized to offer men little to nothing positive and demand everything from men. You cannot get blood out of a turnip, just like you can't get quality girls out of a society that socialize women against being quality.
But whose fault is that, that they became that way?

As men we set the standards of what a women should be, The Great Sun Tzsu said that if you wanna corrupt a nation start with the women. Blame Feminism for corrupting women but men let it happen when they watched with glee as women were burning their bras!

@LiveX what compelled you to move overseas? you said you studied game, so why didn't you succeed here? you said you don't have muscles why don't you PM me a pic mate, no one has to know
:D

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
If you are already some sort of millionaire in North America, good for you... If you are one of those lucky bunch who got to attend university...good for you. Back home, I'm a blue collar factory worker with not much going for me and having major issues with local women (Law related not Pick up). Abroad, I have money, women and crazy amounts of adventure.

I'm hoping to appeal to those in a similar situation, looking for a way out. My message is free and always has been also because this is someone elses forum, not mine. :)

I'm sure he disagrees with the majority of what I post because he's married to an hb5 american woman. (I can feel the perm ban coming on.)

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
I'm hoping to appeal to those in a similar situation, looking for a way out. My message is free and always has been also because this is someone elses forum, not mine. :)

I'm sure he disagrees with the majority of what I post because he's married to an hb5 american woman. (I can feel the perm ban coming on.)
I think a ban would be the wrong move.

I don't need a way out. America isn't perfect and I am frustrated with a great deal, but why complain? Are things *really* that bad? We have cheap cars, abundent food and water and literally live like kings compared to hundreds of years ago. Yet, we find ways to complain. Thousands of years ago, humans average life span was less than 30 years. Sanitation was a huge issue, and people had to work from sun rise to sunset just to eat. Now we can eat for a full week on a few hours of sitting at a desk.

Could things be better? absolutely. Are things bad? not necessarily. Rather than focus on the bad, focus on what you can do to make your world a better place. A good start would be to tell your friends not to date fat chicks. ;)

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Could things be better? absolutely. Are things bad? not necessarily. Rather than focus on the bad, focus on what you can do to make your world a better place. A good start would be to tell your friends not to date fat chicks
When you spend a bit of time in a jail cell based on an angry woman's word alone, you'll understand the importance of getting the hell out of your country as fast as humanly possible.

Being arrested by 2 butchy female cops also doesn't help the situation. Do you know what was done when the woman admitted to lying? My charges were dropped, I was let out and I got a half assed apology from a male police officer to the tune of "maybe you should keep your head down from now on".

Your life can be turned upside down in a split second.

Do you think people look at me as a victim now? Nope, as far as most North Americans are concerned, I'm guilty until proven completely innocent.

On a quick side note: Don't post personal information on ANY PUA website. (Everything here can be accessed quickly from google and will be used against you in the worst way). If you make friends on this website get their emails and trade stuff that way. Also I've met a few looney tunes on this forum. Beware.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
But whose fault is that, that they became that way?

As men we set the standards of what a women should be, The Great Sun Tzsu said that if you wanna corrupt a nation start with the women. Blame Feminism for corrupting women but men let it happen when they watched with glee as women were burning their bras!
It doesn't matter who's fault it is whether all men's, partly men's or all women's fault. The average man or woman doesn't control society but lives in it. Feminsm is the reality to most men and women. I don't support feminism but a lot of PUA do and don't even realize it, so yeah men are to blame to some degree. The media controls what society believes. Whether the media is ran by men, women, gays, Jews or whatever, individuals have little influence. I agree that women should be led by men, but I don't believe that woman aren't responsible for their behavior. Also most of these seeds were planted in late 50's. A lot of things were going on to disrupt traditional values since then.

What I find confusing is you yourself sort of shame any guys who criticize the way America women are and tell them to suck it up and be better. Then you turn around and blame men for not doing anything to change the lopsided playing field.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't read all, just the first few posts.

I've been seeing a Chinese girl from China, and hanging around various foreign girls - Asians, Eastern Europeans and South Americans. They can be hard to get to know initially, but it just feels so much easier dealing with them and their feminine energy. Effortless is the word. Such a refreshing change, and a very welcomed one as I'm very busy with work & training atm and don't have time for BS.

I don't have time to figure whose fault it is and who can fix it. I think about it like products. If the locally made ones suck, I buy from overseas. Keep it simple, stupid.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
What I find confusing is you yourself sort of shame any guys who criticize the way America women are and tell them to suck it up and be better. Then you turn around and blame men for not doing anything to change the lopsided playing field.
Once again Men are leaders and women are followers. It was like that for a long time, If a guy feels "shamed" by my post that's his problem. I'm sick and tired of reading forums/blogs and guys are going on and on about "American women suck move to Russia!" If that's the case Whats the point of the website? whats the point of learning game? we might as well turn off our computers and buy our plane tickets to Russia and Thailand!.

The thing is those same guys who are crying about this. what are they doing to change their situation? I offered a solution and I'm sticking to the site mantra of self improvement because of what it has done/doing in my own life. I talk to "Don Juans" on this site in real life all the time and these guys have issues that are deeper then women. if they were honest with themselves they would recognize that.

What you eat don't make me shyt.........so if you wanna move then moveeeeeeee"--Jay-z

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, you still need good Game - i.e having all your sh1t together - to have success with women in those countries. Else you'd just be fooled by the wh0res or get nowhere. The decent women there don't date losers.

Stop arguing and just listen for a sec. Try dating foreign women then get back to us. Right now you sound like a guy who's never been outside of your own country arguing against travelling. Give it a try, you may learn a good thing or two.

Kupid Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFree, I agree with your stance. Hopefully soon I'll have enough money saved up to leave America. I'm just going to pack a backpack and leave. I'm going to leave on a quest for fortune, enlightenment, and adventure. Of course I'm going to be banging exotic broads while I'm doing all of this.

Imagine what its like for a normal, average black male in America trying to figure out the dating scene. I'm not really a thug, but I'm not exactly Harvard material either. I always just got either average or slightly above average grades in high school & college. Just a normal guy. My high school years weren't that bad. It was the early 2000's, so it wasn't that bad yet. There was no facebook yet, and most of my peers were just starting to get cell phones. And back then you had to pay for every text message you sent, so people chilled on the text conversations. I lived in an area in the Midwest that was mostly hispanic. I hooked up and dated a few hispanic girls. I think I like hispanic better than black girls. I just like their exotic qualities and I meshed well with them.

College to present, bad... I moved back down south for college. Because of fraternity antics and other endevors, it took me a little longer than normal to graduate. I finally did this past December and have been living in the south still. I deal with mostly black women, but I feel they are pretty low quality. It just seems to me that most black women just want thugs. I went to college with plenty of black women, but even then, most of then would only date thugs or the guys that had 26" rims that cost than their actual care. (God I hate rims...) . So basically in order for me to date black women, I feel like I have to dumb myself down.

I have never really dated white American women. There was a whole crop of Russian foreign exchange students on my college campus. I hung out with a few, and ended up hooking up with one. White American women USUALLY don't date normal black guys. The low quality ones that do date intteracially only date thug black guys, and the high quality ones only date black guys with Division I Athletic Scholarships. There aren't many asian, hispanic, (International), ect to date.

I just wanted to share my story with you LiveFree, and to anybody else for that matter. It isn't all peaches & cream in America.

satelliteparties

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since when does a man need a significant other to be happy anyway?

Dating is stressful, even if it's a cool chick. Sex can't be THAT good to put up with so much unnecessary bs, can it?

I like the fact that I answer to no one but myself. And no woman, even a good "exception" woman would ever mean more to me than my family.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kupid Diggs said:
I just wanted to share my story with you LiveFree, and to anybody else for that matter. It isn't all peaches & cream in America.
Well, I think everyone knows that it isn't peaches and cream in America. It's also not so bad that you have to pack up and leave just because your dating life isn't working out.

I'm also a college educated, non-thuggish black guy. I spent most of June and July backpacking through Europe. Mostly Holland. And, all I can say is...people are people.

I do well with women in America. I've also dated a German, a Swede, and a Russian girl. And probably some other Euros that I can't remember. And what can I say...they were nice girls or whatever...but to use your term, they weren't all peaches and cream.

My dad lived in Europe for a decade. He worked in Finance for a few companies there. And I've had the benefit of experiencing more of European culture than many of my peers. I love it there. I'd love to get a work visa and move there long term.....but STILL, I think you're building it up way way way bigger than it really is. No, the women aren't lining up to suck you off just because you're black and American. You still need game, and good looks. And there are flakes and b*tches there just like everywhere else.

My experiences are from Europe...I've never had an urge to travel to Asia. And I damn sure wouldn't do it just for chicks.

So, go have your backpacking adventure if that's what you want. But do it for the right reasons...(adventure, learning, etc). There's an old saying, "Wherever you go, there you are." and it's the truth. Wherever you go, you'll bring your personality, habits, and problems with you. Buying some airplane tickets isn't going to make you a new person.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, I would highly advise against a permanent move to some 3rd world country. If you’ve got the means to travel and experience, like some guys on here have, including my self, please do it! It’s a great experience and you can have a thrill doing all sorts of things, yes, including picking up chicks! Lol. I’ve literally walked around with a damn dictionary in countries where I didn’t speak a word of their language and approached women or groups of people asking them how to pronounce random sh*t.

I have met many cool people and if you’re outgoing enough and take care of your self and your body, and are stylish, you will get women that will get a kick out of helping you and will laugh their ass off as you’re trying to speak their language. I have also looked up for ways to ask them to hang out one on one, and have been successful closing the deal as well. You will also meet many English speaking folk (albeit broken English at times) who will look at you as an expert and might want to learn from you.

Some countries are more friendly then others. I was hanging out in France with two fellow Americans and we actually got kicked out of a pizza restaurant because we were Americans. It was nuts, lol, they literally told us “you guys from America? We have no room”, and we were like “well, there are some open tables over there”, and there are like “you Americans? We have NO ROOM”, and then my buddy was like “we can wait, it’s ok”, and they once again said “sorry, we have NO room for you guys”, and we finally got the hint and walked out lol. I mean, if someone had told me that, I wouldn’t have believed it, but it happens.

I found France to be the toughest for running game, but it was winter-time and very cold, and not as many people out and about. The rest of Europe is much friendlier from my experience.

Ok, now, the horror stories. I have friends that came here from different countries and what not, and some of them returned back to their native country before they got their American citizenship or green cards or whatever it is they need. EVERY ONE OF THEM has tried to come back, with no success. The story is almost always the same: “There are no jobs, no opportunities, sh*tty outlook and kids with college degrees can’t find a decent job (I know US is not perfect now, but we’re much better off, and if you’re educated and look hard enough, you’ll find something. Also there are just so many different business venues that you can start up part time as well).

There are also MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of people that would sell their soul to devil himself just to get a chance to move to the United States. Also, there are plenty of foreign women in the US and many also that keep their cultures and traditions as some hang out primarily within their own groups and have parts of town that are developed heavily with that influence.

Some of them DO keep their old school values. I’m sorry, but I know this AS A FACT. I know this from personal experience, so there is no way that someone can convince me that EVERY single girl in the US is trash. This is just not true. Are they hard to find? Yes, by all means, there’s a lot of “easy/party” girls out there. And you know what? This makes for a PERFECT BALANCE for many of us, as you can create your self a rotation of MANY girls, and live a pretty damn happy single life if that’s what you’re into at the time. Or you can also find that one girl that’s a little different and you can chose to be exclusive with her.

There was a time where I kept a rotation of 10 girls lol, no joke here. And I kept meeting new girls and pretty much would add a better looking girl to a rotation by stopping my “relations” with a less good looking girl. In other words, only the best 10 looking chicks would stay in the rotation, and I would still meet other girls constantly. I was mainly dealing with these “10 girls” on a Monday through Thursday basis, and on the weekends I would be out and about, partying, hanging out with friends, clubbing, meeting new girls, getting one night stands, whatever the case may be. Some of these girls I would only see once a month, or once every two months, but if the sex is good enough, this was very possible.

Sometimes they would go away for a while, maybe they meet someone and date for a while, but many of them came back later on when they were “single” again, and I would get plenty of texts outta nowhere from girls I havent’ seen in months lol. This is why every time I get a serious girlfriend, I change the number, no stress and no drama that way.

Oh, and in order to do this, it helps to live in a larger city. Maybe for some of you the better answer would be to move to a bigger city in the US. You also get to sort of “start over” and you can become whoever the hell you want to be there. Some of you “nice guys” out there are still in the same town, and people have this perception of you from ages ago, and it is hard to change that opinion, not impossible, but hard.

If you “learn game”, and work on your self, work out, improve your body, whatever it is that you need to do, get your money going, and you’re stuck at rock bottom, move to huge city and start fresh there with your new game and IMMEDIATELY be that person that you know you can be. Start off like this and you’re 10X better of. You never get a second chance to make a first impression, so go there BEING this new better person, and start off strong, sexual, alpha, go out and meet girls, go have fun with people, meet friends, party, do fun things, like is to damn short not to, this will eventually bring girls into your life as well.

Go out and kick game at least a few times a week and keep meeting new girls. Eventually, if you run through enough girls, you’ll start meeting some that you “really like”, meaning you can see your self dating them and having a relationship. But for a change, you’ll actually HAVE this girl, and do things with her, and have her LIKE you, unlike now, where she is only a pipe dream. You DECIDE that she is good enough for you, because when you see many girls, you’ll feel better about the choices that you have. You’ll be more confident. You will place LESS IMPORTANCE on girls, and as a result, have them be into you more and respect you more and intuitively realize that your time is valuable and that you are a high valued male.

I’ve been to huge cities as well as smaller ones, and it’s TONSSSS easier in bigger cities. A lot of smaller towns have the same crowd that grew up together since grade school. They have the same little cliques and social groups and everyone knows everyone. A lot of times in places like this people get married very young, sometimes right outta high school (also very high divorce rates lol). Seen some horror stories. But also, if you grew up in this smaller town/city, chances are, people already have their opinion of you about as firm as it will be, almost no matter what you do. If you were a wimp growing up, chances are, those girls are always gonna think of you that way, no matter what you do, they’ll think you’re “faking it”. GET OUT!! LOL, just move to a bigger city man, find a better job there, and be the man you know you can be, start IMMEDIATELY using all this game there and just be that person. Don’t be a pushover to anyone.

Keep in mind, this may not be for everyone of course. Some guys are quite satisfied and have excellent lives in the city where they grew up so if you’re one of those, keep doing what you’re doing obviously. Don’t’ fix what isn’t broken. However, for those of you who complain “I’m giving up, it’s too hard, I’ve been on this forum for 10 years and still can’t get a second date, no girls like me”… this is for you, move somewhere else in the United States and GET BETTER! You have to actually BECOME a better person. Force your self if you have to.

I’ve listened to some great business tapes by Brian Tracy. And there is one excellent quote that he has that can apply to almost anything in life, and not just business. It’s his “definition of success”. This is it:

“Success is doing what you have to do, when you have to do it, whether you feel like it or not!”

Read that again. And think about it. This about it each time you say to your self “you know what, I don’t ‘feel like working out today”, and apply that damn quote and make your self do it. This about it if you hesitate approaching a girl, and make your self do it. Think about it if procrastinating on doing your homework, and make your self do it.

Ok, I have much more to say, but I’ve gotta run now, lol… hope that helps a bit…

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^tl;dr

Kupid Diggs said:
LiveFree, I agree with your stance. Hopefully soon I'll have enough money saved up to leave America. I'm just going to pack a backpack and leave. I'm going to leave on a quest for fortune, enlightenment, and adventure. Of course I'm going to be banging exotic broads while I'm doing all of this.

Imagine what its like for a normal, average black male in America trying to figure out the dating scene. I'm not really a thug, but I'm not exactly Harvard material either. I always just got either average or slightly above average grades in high school & college. Just a normal guy. My high school years weren't that bad. It was the early 2000's, so it wasn't that bad yet. There was no facebook yet, and most of my peers were just starting to get cell phones. And back then you had to pay for every text message you sent, so people chilled on the text conversations. I lived in an area in the Midwest that was mostly hispanic. I hooked up and dated a few hispanic girls. I think I like hispanic better than black girls. I just like their exotic qualities and I meshed well with them.

College to present, bad... I moved back down south for college. Because of fraternity antics and other endevors, it took me a little longer than normal to graduate. I finally did this past December and have been living in the south still. I deal with mostly black women, but I feel they are pretty low quality. It just seems to me that most black women just want thugs. I went to college with plenty of black women, but even then, most of then would only date thugs or the guys that had 26" rims that cost than their actual care. (God I hate rims...) . So basically in order for me to date black women, I feel like I have to dumb myself down.

I have never really dated white American women. There was a whole crop of Russian foreign exchange students on my college campus. I hung out with a few, and ended up hooking up with one. White American women USUALLY don't date normal black guys. The low quality ones that do date intteracially only date thug black guys, and the high quality ones only date black guys with Division I Athletic Scholarships. There aren't many asian, hispanic, (International), ect to date.

Different situation for me as a black dude with the womenz.

I am 24 as well. I listen to all forms of music, but mostly alt. rock and rave music. I just finished undergrad, but didnt play on sports teams in school. Though I play in adult leagues on the weekend. My dress style ranges from preppy to hipster to punk. I have a few visible tattoos and sometimes rock an eye brow and lip piercing. And I stretch my ears, but nothing too wild. I have never been in trouble with the law and I have a lot of career ambition, musically and professionally.

All in all I would say I am a normal dude. And while I do find that some women are not open to dating a brother, I wouldnt say its a huge detriment in my dating life. I have met plenty of high quality girls though who are open to dating me, especially in and around New York City. So again, as I have said, America aint too shabby.

And if you find you are only attracted low quality women, you need to start asking yourself questions about your own person.

Thats my take

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Me in Bold.
Equal =/= Identical. I don't know if you were clever enough to figure it out but I thought I should just lay it out there for you just in case it's beyond your scope of understanding. I know feminists tend to struggle with this simple concept.

No offense but you sound like a f*cking b!tch. You should be the last person in this place trying to tell people what a man is all about. Keep your opinions to yourself. I dare you to try and point out the last time I attempted to define masculinity. So much for "we all define what a man is" :rolleyes: I don't recall giving my opinion to others in order for you to form an opinion about it in the first place.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@sexysuave:

The French generally do not care much for Americans. Some Italians don't either, although there are others who seem to be absolutely fascinated by the country. But go to Florence or Naples and you will be treated like dirt. That being said though, in all honesty I look down on the grand majority of Americans I've met in my life. They seem to lack any sense of culture whatsoever, are poorly educated even if they graduated from some expensive college, are insanely fat and are very rude in restaurants and bars. The American tourist is not a nice guy and I understand why some Europeans don't want him near them.

This is weird, because at the same time there are things about America that are very fascinating and I can think of at least 10 reasons why I'd like to visit it, hell, I'd even like to live there for a year or two. I feel it's a country of extremes. Would I kill to live there though? No, of course I wouldn't. There are also reasons Europe has much more appeal to me and I couldn't imagine living the rest of my life in the USA. One huge reason is that I am very much disgusted with obesity. I think it's gross and I can't even look at fat people stuffing themselves. Furthermore the few American women I've met have been very full of themselves and only seemed to be into me, because I was "so European", whatever the hell that means. No, give me a Belgian, French, Italian, Dutch or German girl any day of the week.

I can't speak for the nation as a whole, but I can imagine how it would be more difficult to get with quality women in the USA. On the other hand, it seems to be much easier to become a quality man yourself.. Given the fact you're up against fat retards, it should not be that hard.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Mate, you still need good Game - i.e having all your sh1t together - to have success with women in those countries. Else you'd just be fooled by the wh0res or get nowhere. The decent women there don't date losers.

Stop arguing and just listen for a sec. Try dating foreign women then get back to us. Right now you sound like a guy who's never been outside of your own country arguing against travelling. Give it a try, you may learn a good thing or two.
nowhere in this thread am I knocking guys for dating foreign women, I'm knocking guys who advocate traveling for the sole purpose to another country just to get poon.

Please read my OP again, and carefully

Thanks!