"American women are the devil"

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:
OK Jaylan - I respect your right to an opinon - flawed though it is.

Thing is - if you have it all down pat with chicks, specifcally American chicks -then why the need to come to sosuave?

You have been on here only since June this year - you are 25 years old, aand you are proferring out advice like you are the 'professor of poon'.

So, serious question - what brings you to SoSuave?
Your analysis that my opinion is flawed is an opinion in of itself, and not a fact. So meh.

I came to sosuave originally to ask advice about a crazy gal I had class with back in june.

I am actually 25 in two months, but despite this I feel any man who does ok with girls can offer good advice to men on this site. I try to show guys a better way, outside of the bitter and misogynistic stuff you find here a good bit of the time.

I feel that energy should be put toward bettering ourselves as men, not wasting it bitxching about women. I used to do the same thing, and say women were the problem, but then I realized I had things I needed to work on in myself. I am not perfect.

Plus I just come here to converse and read success stories, though those seem kind of rare. Most people do seem to only post when things are going bad, but I guess thats any support forum.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe Jaylan is a male. But even if he is there is something really off about his posts. My impression is Jaylan is a woman posing as a man thinking that her female-centric agenda will be more accepted from a "man".

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I don't believe Jaylan is a male. But even if he is there is something really off about his posts. My impression is Jaylan is a woman posing as a man thinking that her female-centric agenda will be more accepted from a "man".
I sort of thought that a bit too. What guy uses "meh".

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
"The grass is greener" syndrome.

And right now, somewhere in Italy or Russia or wherever, there's a dude saying "I hate the women in this country. I'm gonna move to New York and find me an American woman!"
No, probably not. Having lived overseas for a huge chunk of my 20s, women overseas are hotter just on a base level due to the greatly lower overweight/obesity rates, so the average ego of uggos in teh US isn't what it is over there. The whole damn social dynamics of attraction are just...normal. In the West you've got all these fat obnoxious women who think they're god's gift to men that just doesn't happen overseas in places like Romania, Latvia, Philippines, Brazil, Russia, etc. That alone has a HUUUUUGE impact on things.

For anyone that dismisses this as "grass is greener", go overseas and see for yourself. Once you spend some serious time over there and come back, you'll see just how bad it is here. It's a culture shock seeing how ill behaved western women are. Doubly so the women who have no business acting that way.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
LiveFreeX said:
You are likely in university and they are brainwashing the sh1t out of you.

Jaylan, the only people who talk like you do are feminists, manginas and BIs.. (even gay guys are aware of who the queen is)

take your pick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_uRIMUBnvw <-- this is YOU in a few years.
Zunder said:
Jaylan 3 more guys saying you're a girl....how comes? they are probably wrong as the other 10 we can see in your post history?

Or do you think they are simply unable to deal with a strong independant (wo)man so they bash you? :whistle:

Btw my invitation for you to come and iron my shirts remains.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
No, probably not. Having lived overseas for a huge chunk of my 20s, women overseas are hotter just on a base level due to the greatly lower overweight/obesity rates, so the average ego of uggos in teh US isn't what it is over there. The whole damn social dynamics of attraction are just...normal. In the West you've got all these fat obnoxious women who think they're god's gift to men that just doesn't happen overseas in places like Romania, Latvia, Philippines, Brazil, Russia, etc. That alone has a HUUUUUGE impact on things.

For anyone that dismisses this as "grass is greener", go overseas and see for yourself. Once you spend some serious time over there and come back, you'll see just how bad it is here. It's a culture shock seeing how ill behaved western women are. Doubly so the women who have no business acting that way.
Completely agree, Im not familiar with the us but I often travel in western europe.
The guy that talk about Italy where theres a man complaining about italian women is right, they are entitled as much as all the western ones and the fact that they sucks can be seen in all the italian men coming to Warsaw or Riga looking for women.
While he is completely wrong about Russia, russian women are probably the best, you guys cant go back once tried, beauty and femininity to a 360 angle, you will see that a girl willing to satisfy you can do.
She can go through the same sh1t you go while dealing with girls in your country, at first you will be surprised how things go smooth then you'll thank God.

You guys realise if the women of a certain country are good or not by simply look something, do the men from those country go abroad to seek women?
Do the women of those country are able to have men travel to reach them?

Now you can see that russian or polish girls are for sure more attractive and pleasable than any western one, whetever is because of the genetic or the behaviour.

I spent many months for a training in england and sweden and I can say that if it wasnt for my self-control I would have beaten the hell out of them, especially the fat ones who should be even more silent and respectful.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the third time, Jaylan is a broad trolling the boards... LOL

If it talks like a woman, gives advice like a woman, always wants to have the last word like a woman, it's a girl!!! :crackup:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
You are likely in university and they are brainwashing the sh1t out of you.

Actually I just graduated this summer. However I have always felt this way regarding women. Why is it brainwashing to enjoy a girl on my level?

Jaylan, the only people who talk like you do are feminists, manginas and BIs.. (even gay guys are aware of who the queen is)

take your pick.

Pathetic and thinly veiled insults get you no where. Dude, not everyone subscribes to the group-think of this forum. I am only trying to help dudes reflect on themselves instead of constantly complaining about how crappy women are.

I am doing fine with women, so my methods and views are a non issue. But its funny how I know you guys would be sitting around agreeing with me if I came in the thread saying this: "yeah these freaking western women suck azz....screw it I am gonna go to malaysia where women know their place":rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_uRIMUBnvw <-- this is YOU in a few years.
Stagger Lee said:

This crap again? Any male that disagrees with the negative tone of this forum is a woman? Any male who actually wants to date women who he treats the way he expects to be treated, is a female?

Gimme a break troll. Attack the post, not the poster, troll.
Zunder said:

Its a pretty common place expression used to show indifference. Dang, some of you are really stretching at trying to call me a girl lmao.
Strelok said:
Jaylan 3 more guys saying you're a girl....how comes? they are probably wrong as the other 10 we can see in your post history?

Or do you think they are simply unable to deal with a strong independant (wo)man so they bash you? :whistle:

Btw my invitation for you to come and iron my shirts remains.

Troll moar? Excuse me for being an independent man that likes independent women. I am noones parent.:rolleyes:
sexysuave said:
For the third time, Jaylan is a broad trolling the boards... LOL

If it talks like a woman, gives advice like a woman, always wants to have the last word like a woman, it's a girl!!! :crackup:

awwww, look he wants attention.

Yeah its totally trolling when someone gives their on topic opinion in a thread =/. Last I saw a few of you here are trolling me with insults and lame attempts at debasing my views.

And I like to have the last word because its fun putting trolls in their place.
bolded for your enjoyment. Des, excuse me, but I had to respond. Its a shame we have posters on this forum that cant except that things dont always follow a black and white dichotomy.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do people argue with strangers over the internet when they could be doing something more productive with the time they're wasting....

To be on topic, I'm not ready to jump on the "foreign women" bandwagon. Things have been pretty alright with me, though I see a few friends being chumps with LTRs. (I even rehabed a friend using what I learned on SS and it worked until he fell into the text from nowhere trap and all of that hard work became undone.)

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
bolded for your enjoyment. Des, excuse me, but I had to respond. Its a shame we have posters on this forum that cant except that things dont always follow a black and white dichotomy.
I'm with you 100% on trying to help guys reflect on themselves HOWEVER it serves a self defeating purpose when you're simultaneously trying to indoctrinate them into pseudo-enlightened feminist thinking. Deny it all you want but this is exactly what you're doing. Quit trying to define what absolutely makes a man (no offense but your OPINION sucks) and let these guys find it in themselves.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
To be on topic, I'm not ready to jump on the "foreign women" bandwagon. Things have been pretty alright with me, though I see a few friends being chumps with LTRs. (I even rehabed a friend using what I learned on SS and it worked until he fell into the text from nowhere trap and all of that hard work became undone.)
I personally know several playboys who WANT to settle down but REFUSE to lower their standards by settling down with some nasty U.S. broad. These are guys who have no problem getting women that most here only dream of and openly entertain the idea of going overseas when the time calls for it. It's pathetic to go overseas just to try and get laid but it's equally pathetic and really f*cking stupid to even consider a U.S. "woman" for anything more then a f*ck. Lets face it but U.S. women truly have no ****ing business in an LTR and MUCH LESS a marriage.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
Why do people argue with strangers over the internet when they could be doing something more productive with the time they're wasting....

Agreed. A lot of these dudes just sound like they got their feelings hurt.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Korrupt said:
-Cheaters
-Liars
-Manipulators
-Game players
-Sluts
-Attention *****s
-Symptoms of BPD
-Boring
-Annoying
-Flakey

Don't know if this describes a lot of foreign women, but it definitely describes a lot of American women.

all human females are the same.. BUT their environment dictates what they will do ... american women are empowered by:

1. feminism
2. capitalism
3. desperate men
4. male over population

^^those thing lower her need to act in a respectful manner she can get away with much more than women in other countries can

WHAT CAN YOU AS A MAN DO?

lol.. nothing much but try to be as alpha as you can and dont accept bs but that will require you to have many other options cause american female dont like men who don accept bs

foreign women are only a solution fro a short time cause if they live hear the quickly learn that they dont have to be nice and they quickly stop being nice and tend to take revenge for all the stuff they dealt with from men back in their own countries..lol

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait_out said:
Solo I am going to play the Devil's Advocate here and say, yes, they are the devil! Because they are:
If they are the devil who allowed them to be that way? Feminism? sure but Man was always in control and we gave our power on a silver platter hence sites like this exist
1) hyper-critical after overexposure to mass media
Same could be said for men, went to a get together on saturday and i thought it was fag event, guys were wearing skinny jeans and these were straight men looking fruitier then a gay person. The media influences both sides
2) discontent lusting after success and consumer goods instead of being thankful for being alive fed and loved
Were in a materialistic society, it all started with keeping up with the joneses
3) focused on the rat race and not family or loyalty
THis goes back to your first point of the media pushing the agenda that career is more important then family. Thus more women are getting educated, women don't marry down remember? there hypegamous so if you have 3 women to 1 man going to college what does that tell you?
4) unhealthy because their diet is trash and all their recreation is electronic
For a majority yes but the same can be said for men. I see more women in the gym then I see men.
5) clueless when it comes relationships after years of trying to outmaneuver the other party becomes a lasting habit
Divorce is high a lot of women are being raised in households where their is no father figure hence they have no clue on how a healthy relationship is suppose to be
6) bla bla bla (you get the point).

And of course the plot twist... aren't men the same way here? If we take it as a given that not all cultures produce similar people, why could we not say that American women make great workers and managers but poor girlfriends, wives and mothers? Or that American men make lousy husbands by any standard except bringing home a decent income, which women can do just as well these days?
Good point now your getting it
I realize the point you're getting at... but given one nation's women are crazy for skin care, good living and stylish outfits, while next door it's french fries, NSA sex with hot guys and conspicuous consumerism -- where would you choose dates from for yourself? For 10 of your best friends? For 100 likable strangers you'd like to see end up with the right girl? If you live in a bad hood in America, is it unpatriotic to move to a better one? Or just smart?

Would you want your daughter to date a guy from the SS forum? :yes:
Meh look I agree with a lot that you saying but in the end if you truly want these women to change what do you suggest?

On sosuave the symptons/problems are talked about but never the solution. So here is what I propose

Step messing with low quality trash, and step your game up by any means. There are still tons of women here who don't fit the stereotype(believe it or not I have met a few recently and its refreshing to actually meet a woman who has morals and values). I've been on this site for 3 years and I have met a few guys in person. The truth is a lot of guys here need to focus on themselves and be honest, guys come on this site, and think cause they learn some techniques women should fall on their lap and suck their cvcks sorry bub it doesn't work that way. Women are followers men are leaders its always been like this since the beginning of time. There is nothing wrong with being aware and knowing that yes its ****ty here with the relationshiip dynamic (the economy IMO has a lot do with it too IMO), but seriously this is the greatest country on the earth. In terms of opportunity, freedom, etc. If you think you wanna move to another country, I'm not knocking it, just means more poon for me

God Bless America

:rockon:

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see anything changing in the short-term. The sociocultural stuff is bigger than SS and even political parties. As you said, all you can really do is be smart enough to select good women, and have the personal qualities to actually keep them. But -- keep in mind if you can do that well, you are no longer in the middle % of your society, your opinion may not actually count.

George Clooney saying "that's bullsh!t, I date tons of hot incredible American women" would be meet by the SS average joe whining "I'll never be like you". Yes, it's still whining. But it's valid right?

That's why you need to say "I'd rather set 100 American guys up with girlfriends from Paris" than "I'd rather set 100 American guys up with girlfriends from New York". We can't be dealing with the exceptional. The same argument is useful when talking about expenses when integrating women with all-male infantry units if we needed to draft huge numbers -- will 100 girls selected at random have a higher washout rate than 100 guys due to to injuries, stress, motivation, etc.

I'm not taking a position here, especially as I don't spend much time in the States. I just figured I'd give you more to argue against... I agree that the "American women = devil" brigade's argument is awfully weak.

element0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it is a generational thing (since I'm 24 like Jaylan), but I can't imagine taking the leadership/control/etc. role that men like to preach here and extending it to allowing/disallowing who my wife is friends with.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait_out said:
I'm not taking a position here, especially as I don't spend much time in the States. I just figured I'd give you more to argue against... I agree that the "American women = devil" brigade's argument is awfully weak.
You're right.

A lot of these guys sound like puppies that got kicked too much. Women don't like them, so they blame the country instead of blaming themselves. Get more muscle. Be more ambitious. Travel more. Talk to more people. Noooo, just blame someone else. It couldn't be you, right?

American women have tons of issues, this is true. But so do men. And really, everyone in every country has issues. Problem is, whining about it isn't going to make you any more attractive.

The happy, successful, fulfilled people I know aren't whiners. They're doers. Whining about American women on the internet is the equivalent of throwing a temper tantrum as a 4-year old child.

Do these women suck? Probably. But some of you guys suck even more, and refuse to admit that to yourself.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
element0 said:
Maybe it is a generational thing (since I'm 24 like Jaylan), but I can't imagine taking the leadership/control/etc. role that men like to preach here and extending it to allowing/disallowing who my wife is friends with.
If your wife is a good woman who loves you and respects you, she will not maintain/create friendships that are disrespectful and therefore harmful to the relationship that keeps her and her man happy. She will do this without you having to tell her.

If the relationship starts going south, is unfulfilling from the beginning or the woman is just plain "bad" (or "evil" ;)), then that's when she starts becoming friends with the feminazis and/or George Clooney-look-alikes! ;)