Mixed Signals But Consistent Lays. High IL or Low IL?

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a plate of mine that has been giving a lot of mixed signals as of late.

We have hooked up several times. In person, she's all kino ( touching me, intimate, etc.), very receptive.

But after our hangouts, she does a 180, disappears and acts distant.

Often when I ask her out, she will even outright ignore me or give me the dreaded "I'll let you know" (sometimes replying me 24 hours later with a yes or no).

I've been trying to determine her IL. I've always believed a girl with high IL will not make things confusing for you.

But at the same time, we have consistently hooked up.

What are your thoughts?

How do you deal with a plate with mixed signals? (Or one that potentially is playing games.)

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see a problem here.

You get consistent sex without having to spend a bunch of time or money on this woman. Now if you want something more serious, that could be a problem. It also seems like it's more of a 50/50 coordination rather than when YOU want it, but it doesn't seem like an issue - especially if you have other plates.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a plate of mine that has been giving a lot of mixed signals as of late.

We have hooked up several times. In person, she's all kino ( touching me, intimate, etc.), very receptive.

But after our hangouts, she does a 180, disappears and acts distant.

Often when I ask her out, she will even outright ignore me or give me the dreaded "I'll let you know" (sometimes replying me 24 hours later with a yes or no).

I've been trying to determine her IL. I've always believed a girl with high IL will not make things confusing for you.

But at the same time, we have consistently hooked up.

What are your thoughts?

How do you deal with a plate with mixed signals? (Or one that potentially is playing games.)
Mixed signals are not mixed signals. A girl who is 100% into you won't leave you room for doubt. Mixed signals = low respect/low interest.

Probably the most direct way to gauge a women's IL is her compliance. The harder it is to make plans with them, the less interested they are; conversely the easier it is, the more interested. If a women really likes you, she will make it easy as possible to see her by doing things like sending you her calender/schedule for the month. One way you can test a women's compliance early on is tell her what to wear on a date. If she pushes back with some feminist BS, it's a bad sign. Women love being told what to do and they tend to be concerned with things like dress codes to match the vibe/atmosphere, so it should be something they will appreciate and if they don't, it means they don't respect you.

More on to your point though, you have to ask yourself if this sort of behavior is tolerable to you or not. If you don't mind being treated as a backup, and still have good sex, by all means keep doing it if you don't expect to get attached or emotionally invested. I would 100% advise you to not hold out for the chance to upgrade this relationship or to expect it to grow in any way shape or form.

Personally, it doesn't matter how hot a women is or how good the sex is, if they treat me as a backup I'm out, I'd rather hold out for the high IL women who show compliance and respect even if it means taking the L.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re not her main priority, unfortunately it sounds like - make sure you’re wrapping it up

New_Journey

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a plate of mine
Hahaha nice one. YOU are the plate and you're falling hard as fvck for her. While you're here trying to figure out her interest level, wasting time on trivial things like this post, she's ignoring you, replying whenever she wants ans probably fvcking other men.

Holy fvck, she knows what buttons to push for her to live rent free in your mind.

This is simple, you're not her first priority, you're easy to get, she controls all the cards (puzzy) and you don't have other cards on your hand. There is nothing to figure out, the medium is the message.