In a nutshell what attracts most good looking women?

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The part about women (from my perspective) that's a "work" is their typical stated objectives, which is to pick a guy that's a protector/provider.
You are starting out from the wrong premise. Women want a man that they respect, who understands them, turns them on, and accepts them for who they are. Being a protector/provider is secondary to that.

http://www.girlschase.com/content/what-women-want

dubes

Banned
Reaction score
Good point.

Intelligence attracts women as well.

I'm just reading about that in The Red Queen. Also Mystery, the sociopath pua mentions how social savvy is a DHV, lol.
Street smarts but not book smarts.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the last thing you want is a girl who holds out on you to make you think she's different than she really is.
I agree with you totally, and I understand the concept. But what I'm saying is that I personally haven't experienced women holding out on me like this to impress me. Maybe it's because authenticity is a major part of my screening process.

I'm telling you now that the boyfriend box is your game, and that effects your judgement.
Possible, although that's probably a function of my age as much as anything else. I did my running around when I was younger, and it was fine, but at some point I got bored with it. I don't even consider myself "in the game" at this point in time. I just keep a woman because I like to have one around.

Never ever met a woman that didn't behave according to game theory.
You keep repeating that, but honestly it's not saying very much. Most PUA theories have a contradictory counterpart. For instance, many gurus promote touching a girl immediately and often. Others say that you should wait until they touch you first. Some say compliment, some say don't compliment. Some say be direct, some say fly in under the radar. You can take almost any approach or behavior and claim that it comes from game theory.

- In addition, the performers have to actually be ATHLETES, you can't "fake" the athletic aspect as there's no body double in the ring.
There is definitely a large amount of skill required, depending on what style the guy wrestles. But athletic or not, they aren't necessarily good FIGHTERS, as CM Punk's debut in the UFC demonstrated. Guys like Brock Lesnar (UFC Champion), Kurt Angle (won an Olympic gold medal with a broken frigging neck), and Jack Swagger (record setting All American) can obviously walk the walk though.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Women have a sort of two-tier attraction for men. Generally, a ONS requires a higher level of physical attraction (i.e. looks) than a relationship.

So, with this "alpha fux/beta bucks," are we possibly getting into an area where it is more about the guy's ego or insecurities than anything else? Possibly.

Example 1

"She bhanged me the first night and I barely spent $10 on her. I feel empowered because she was genuinely attracted to me."

^Can't argue with that. That was solid attraction. Women don't really have beer goggles, and they never "Take one for the team." She was genuinely hot for the guy.

Example 2

"She didn't sleep with me until date three, and she wants a relationship. I feel like a loser compared to the Chads that she bhanged on the first night and didn't necessarily demand a relationship from."

^If she wants to date you, you obviously aren't a loser a her. You probably have a lot going for you. But I can DEFINITELY understand how a guy might feel a bit insecure or "cheated" here, even if that is perhaps being overly cynical.

There's all this talk about women wanting to feel desired. Um, men are the same way, even if they don't want to admit it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have a sort of two-tier attraction for men. Generally, a ONS requires a higher level of physical attraction (i.e. looks) than a relationship.

So, with this "alpha fux/beta bucks," are we possibly getting into an area where it is more about the guy's ego or insecurities than anything else? Possibly.

Example 1

"She bhanged me the first night and I barely spent $10 on her. I feel empowered because she was genuinely attracted to me."

^Can't argue with that. That was solid attraction. Women don't really have beer goggles, and they never "Take one for the team." She was genuinely hot for the guy.

Example 2

"She didn't sleep with me until date three, and she wants a relationship. I feel like a loser compared to the Chads that she bhanged on the first night and didn't necessarily demand a relationship from."

^If she wants to date you, you obviously aren't a loser a her. You probably have a lot going for you. But I can DEFINITELY understand how a guy might feel a bit insecure or "cheated" here, even if that is perhaps being overly cynical.

There's all this talk about women wanting to feel desired. Um, men are the same way, even if they don't want to admit it.
The women explain it as they wouldn't "fall" for the Chad's so they were OK to do a one night with because she knew they weren't loyal. This is the explanation and example 2 is good for a long term relationship, but they have to wait and see how it goes.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women explain it as they wouldn't "fall" for the Chad's so they were OK to do a one night with because she knew they weren't loyal. This is the explanation and example 2 is good for a long term relationship, but they have to wait and see how it goes.
Yes, I've heard that. But women do try to butter up the beta guy by downplaying the ONS with Chad.

Her: "It was just a ONS. It meant nothing. The guy I'm REALLY interested in becomes my bf."

Beta guy: "If ONS' mean nothing, why won't you have one with me?"

Her: uh uh idk

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I've heard that. But women do try to butter up the beta guy by downplaying the ONS with Chad.

Her: "It was just a ONS. It meant nothing. The guy I'm REALLY interested in becomes my bf."

Well, she does believe the beta is better for relationships and having someone to care about her, cause she knows Chad won't... They just are always up for the challenge of trying to tame or change a chad and make him "nicer".

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she does believe the beta is better for relationships and having someone to care about her, cause she knows Chad won't... They just are always up for the challenge of trying to tame or change a chad and make him "nicer".
Absolutely. Plus, the ONS was far from "meaningless" when she was bragging to her gf about it over drinks. It only became "meaningless" when the beta brought up the topic lol.

Anyway, I'll just say that sometimes the beta feels slighted or left out because he might be the type of guy that can ONLY get sex via a relationship. While he might like relationships, he's human too and would like to have a no strings quickie once in a while too. But if he's not a Chad, it's tough (though not impossible) to pull off.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Bottom line: If you're making her orgasm, you don't have to worry that you are the beta provider.

A woman can't achieve orgasm until she reaches a special point of 1) No anxiety and 2) (oddly) No emotion. After the orgasm she will have a rush of both returning.

A woman having an orgasm is a signal to the Universe that they accept the man she is having sex with. It increases the likelihood of her getting pregnant tremendously: an orgasm is a spasm that causes the opening of the cervix to rotate and be exposed to incoming sperm. That's what lets women choose which guy in the gangbang impregnates them.

If she's not coming, you are turning her off somehow. That means she will secretly long for someone who satisfies her. A man can never trust a woman unless he's made her come.

My girl said that if sex with an orgasm is a 10 to her, then sex without an orgasm is only a 5 in terms of satisfaction. So guys who make her come are TWICE as good in bed.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. Plus, the ONS was far from "meaningless" when she was bragging to her gf about it over drinks. It only became "meaningless" when the beta brought up the topic lol.

Anyway, I'll just say that sometimes the beta feels slighted or left out because he might be the type of guy that can ONLY get sex via a relationship. While he might like relationships, he's human too and would like to have a no strings quickie once in a while too. But if he's not a Chad, it's tough (though not impossible) to pull off.
Females do brag about the untameable "game" that they boned. They might know he's "slutty" or could give her something, but those guys are on all those ladies mouths. It's whose being talked about.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at basic biology.. females want an alpha or at least a man with alpha qualities like confidence, self control, and "status". They want a protector, someone who makes them feel safe, good looks and athletic bodies are always a plus because should the woman decide to reproduce the offspring has a better chance at survival. This is all on a sub-conscience level, even if she has no desire to have a baby she can't help it due to her biological wiring.
Spot on bro!

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you totally, and I understand the concept. But what I'm saying is that I personally haven't experienced women holding out on me like this to impress me. Maybe it's because authenticity is a major part of my screening process.
My guess is that you project sexuality and a positive vibe.You definitely do not sound like an orbiter from your posts. Essentially, when you behave like a man, women will get the pvssy tingles around you even if you play the boyfriend material game. It just happens to not be my cup of tea, but to each their own. I do believe it increases women's expectations from you and delays sex, in general.

Also, to generalize, older women are dtf faster because they have a more no-nonsense attitude from years of experience. I.e. they know men better.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

If a woman ever said that, respond by saying you only believe in casual and open relationships.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

it's only "meaningless" if the company she's in cares about if she's being slvtty or not. if she doesn't care what you think or doesn't think you're going to judge, then it's not going to be "meaningless"

a girl's orbiters might lose interest if she's too slvtty and turns them off or if they think they don't have a chance, likewise an alpha is probably not going to want to be the 50th guy to bang her that week so she'd have to downplay or not mention it

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's only "meaningless" if the company she's in cares about if she's being slvtty or not. if she doesn't care what you think or doesn't think you're going to judge, then it's not going to be "meaningless"

a girl's orbiters might lose interest if she's too slvtty and turns them off or if they think they don't have a chance, likewise an alpha is probably not going to want to be the 50th guy to bang her that week so she'd have to downplay or not mention it
Understood. I was just being sarcastic.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence and patience,if you have patience in abundance it can drive them insane,sounds easy but patience is difficult to master.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I harp on looks a lot, I will give an inner game tip.

"You have to go in 100 percent."

As hard as it is, you need to approach her like it's already a "done deal."

Your mindset should be, "I know I'm going to F you silly later (or in the near future). This whole approach and conversation thing is just a formality."

Call it "confidence" or "assuming the sale" or whatever you want. But the concept is pretty much the same.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Individual women have different goals. But ALL women have goals when it comes to men. Remember that.

The only universal rule that applies to ALL women is they are attracted to men who fall in line with their goals and priorities at the time.

Examples:
  • Ghetto girl feels unsafe = Attracted to tough guy who can protect her
  • Poor girl wants money = Attracted to beta provider
  • Adventurous girl who wants wild experiences = Attracted to confident sexual men
  • Lonely, insecure, possessive girl = Attracted to shy co-dependent guy
  • Woman who wants to settle down = Attracted to beta provider
  • Woman who wants kids = Attracted to handsome guy
And the list goes on. This is why I always tell men NOT to pander. Whatever type of man you are.. you will attract women who see you as useful to their goals. When you use PUA gimmicks and try to "trick women" it will usually lead to lots of stress and strain to keep the act going. This is degrading to your ego because it places the woman's value above yours.

So there really is some truth to the whole "be yourself" advice. But if being yourself means being a faggot then you're probably SOL.