In a nutshell what attracts most good looking women?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the list goes on. This is why I always tell men NOT to pander. Whatever type of man you are.. you will attract women who see you as useful to their goals. When you use PUA gimmicks and try to "trick women" it will usually lead to lots of stress and strain to keep the act going. This is degrading to your ego because it places the woman's value above yours.
i'm pretty sure that's why PUA stuff is focused on the short term rather than the long term. it's a lot easier to pretend to be a millionaire so you can smash gold diggers in the short term

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a clear hatred of "PUAs". When a lot of the culture gives huge value.
Nah, I don't hate PUAs, I just realize they have an agenda. I am also suspicious of anyone who wants to tell me how to live my life and has a list of beliefs they want me to adopt. Especially if it's a "group think" type of thing, then it becomes downright cultish. They aren't even necessarily wrong, but I'm going to question each bullet point before I agree with it.

You're right, a lot of the manosphere and PUA culture does have value. If it didn't, I wouldn't bother to come here and discuss it. Just don't expect me to agree with every little thing they say, because as an individual the odds are I won't.

Back on topic:
Lately I've heard from a couple different PUA guru sources that women like to put men into categories. And that if you do not fall readily into one of their categories, that increases the chances that they will become attracted to you. That would suggest they value individuality.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Money (career, material possessions)
Height
Social Value
Face (teeth, hair, facial bone structure, jaw line)
Frame (muscular build)
Race
Personality (boldness, confidence, assertiveness, courage to approach)

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Also, to generalize, older women are dtf faster because they have a more no-nonsense attitude from years of experience. I.e. they know men better.
This is true for slvtty older women, but prefer younger, unjaded women for completely uninhibited sex.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Individual women have different goals. But ALL women have goals when it comes to men. Remember that.

Examples:
  • Ghetto girl feels unsafe = Attracted to tough guy who can protect her
  • Poor girl wants money = Attracted to beta provider
  • Adventurous girl who wants wild experiences = Attracted to confident sexual men
  • Lonely, insecure, possessive girl = Attracted to shy co-dependent guy
  • Woman who wants to settle down = Attracted to beta provider
  • Woman who wants kids = Attracted to handsome guy
Where did Melania Trump fall on the spectrum? You're calling Donald Trump a beta provider? It sounds like you need to increase your salary if you think anyone older or anyone with money is "beta". Is Tom Brady beta? He's a handsome, alpha millionaire. Be Tom Brady.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, I don't hate PUAs, I just realize they have an agenda.
Lately I've heard from a couple different PUA guru sources that women like to put men into categories. And that if you do not fall readily into one of their categories, that increases the chances that they will become attracted to you. That would suggest they value individuality.
PUAs are players. Players lie and tell women they love them but only want sex. Hence, I am not a player.

Regarding what women like, I recently overheard two girls (HB7, HB8, ages 22 and 25) singing my praises. One (22) knew me since August and had been on a date with me, but is someone I haven't pursued (I've had other women I liked slightly more). She said: "He is such a great guy, but he never calls me. He told me how to cure my cat who was about to be put to sleep and now my cat is doing so well on a raw diet! He has an awesome job. He's so smart. He is a great kisser. He's tall. I love how he dresses. He has beautiful eyes. I love his dimples. Don't you love him?" The other said "I'm serious I am in love with him. I want to marry him. I'm going to take him home with me and he can sleep on my couch tonight." That's one of the best reviews I've heard about myself, but that's how they talk when they agree on you. Note: I never tried anything with either girl, and it paid off when my current girl (HB9) talked to those two a few weeks later by chance (they always eventually talk). She wouldn't tell me what they told her, but she threw herself at me like never before and had at least 5 orgasms that night. Women want what other women want. You have to get them to all agree on your strong points.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
PUAs are players. Players lie and tell women they love them but only want sex. Hence, I am not a player.

Regarding what women like, I recently overheard two girls (HB7, HB8, ages 22 and 25) singing my praises. One (22) knew me since August and had been on a date with me, but is someone I haven't pursued (I've had other women I liked slightly more). She said: "He is such a great guy, but he never calls me. He told me how to cure my cat who was about to be put to sleep and now my cat is doing so well on a raw diet! He has an awesome job. He's so smart. He is a great kisser. He's tall. I love how he dresses. He has beautiful eyes. I love his dimples. Don't you love him?" The other said "I'm serious I am in love with him. I want to marry him. I'm going to take him home with me and he can sleep on my couch tonight." That's one of the best reviews I've heard about myself, but that's how they talk when they agree on you. Note: I never tried anything with either girl, and it paid off when my current girl (HB9) talked to those two a few weeks later by chance (they always eventually talk). She wouldn't tell me what they told her, but she threw herself at me like never before and had at least 5 orgasms that night. Women want what other women want. You have to get them to all agree on your strong points.
Were these girls strippers by any chance?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it is true that women like men that they cannot easily place in a particular category (see my previous post), then "player" is definitely a category. PUAs like to tell you that if a woman thinks you are a player, then that is a major attraction factor for them. But there are some women who most certainly will dismiss you if they think you are a player.

She said: "He is such a great guy, but he never calls me. He told me how to cure my cat who was about to be put to sleep and now my cat is doing so well on a raw diet! He has an awesome job.
I was listening to an interview with Josh Pellicer, the guy who has the Tao of Badass site. I can't recommend the guy simply because of the way he advertises - he likes to put up a link to a video talking about his product and how great it is that goes on forever without ever getting to the point. IMO, that's a rather smarmy way of promoting your product. But whatever.

He was saying that women admire men who are good at a lot of things - competent at a lot of things, knowledgeable about a lot of things. Renaissance men, you might say. That would go along with what you are saying there.

The counterargument here is that you could end up being a jack of all trades, master of none. To be really good at something, you have to devote a lot of time to it, at the expense of other things.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably. His stripper environment is one that you CAN be extremely successful as an older but ATTRACTIVE and BUILT male. You'd have to be more attractive than guys their age. You don't even have to pay with strippers, because many of them prefer to get money from their clientele, but you'd be their boyfriend.

Strippers talk, so if your good in the sack, treat them right the others will know. It'll be like another gf who shows her self off and might get a little on the side. Most of them tease for money, so they would string guys along forever and get money with giving little to no sex.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Where did Melania Trump fall on the spectrum? You're calling Donald Trump a beta provider? It sounds like you need to increase your salary if you think anyone older or anyone with money is "beta". Is Tom Brady beta? He's a handsome, alpha millionaire. Be Tom Brady.
Calm down.

Money has nothing to do with being alpha or beta. Just like it has nothing to do with being gay or straight. Alpha is a mindset. A lot of rich men are betas.

I don't believe Donald Trump is a beta. But his money has nothing to do with it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe Donald Trump is a beta. But his money has nothing to do with it.
PUAs will tell you that women will make you wait to sleep with them if they find out you have money though. Which at least suggests they will put you in the beta category if you have money.

Tyler from RSD talked about a student of his, who was a decent gamer and would take the girls home from the club to fvck them. But once they saw where he lived and what a big, expensive place it was, they wanted to put him in the "boyfriend" category and the sex was off (because they didn't want to look slutty). So he said having money was actually a disadvantage when gaming. I don't believe that myself, I think he just said that to sell his product. Similar to the Looks Don't Matter stuff they used to say.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
PUAs will tell you that women will make you wait to sleep with them if they find out you have money though. Which at least suggests they will put you in the beta category if you have money.

Tyler from RSD talked about a student of his, who was a decent gamer and would take the girls home from the club to fvck them. But once they saw where he lived and what a big, expensive place it was, they wanted to put him in the "boyfriend" category and the sex was off (because they didn't want to look slutty). So he said having money was actually a disadvantage when gaming. I don't believe that myself, I think he just said that to sell his product. Similar to the Looks Don't Matter stuff they used to say.

This is one of those situations where you have to read between the lines.

Having money will not make a woman wait to f*ck you. A woman must first believe she can get away with "waiting" in the first place. If she believe's this.. its because the man is giving out beta vibes and beta energy. Imagine Donald Trump brings a wh0re to his place to sport f*ck and she tells him she wants to "wait". He would tell her to get lost.

When a man has options.. he doesn't put up with this nonsense.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUAs like to tell you that if a woman thinks you are a player, then that is a major attraction factor for them. But there are some women who most certainly will dismiss you if they think you are a player.
the paradox is that if being a player meant women wouldn't bang you then as soon as anyone got branded a player they'd stop getting laid... which would make them not be a player anymore...

generally, lots of women either don't care or think it can be ignored. like the men who think that a girl's problems will get better as time goes on for some reason.

The counterargument here is that you could end up being a jack of all trades, master of none. To be really good at something, you have to devote a lot of time to it, at the expense of other things.
as long as you know more than your audience you'll seem like an expert

those are just called gold diggers

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Not an argument. Are you saying she wasn't happy I saved her cat's life because she's a stripper? Are you saying they don't really like tall men with good jobs and nice eyes because she's a stripper? Are you asking if I paid them to say nice things? No, I hadn't paid them a penny. I had already been on a real date with one and avoided her. The other one had already tried to get me to come home with her and I avoided her also. The third one has been having sex with me for months, sex I did not pay for. That proves one thing: I never offered the other girls money for sex, or I would be done. Your point is that if they are super hot it doesn't count? Or that it counts more?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Probably. His stripper environment is one that you CAN be extremely successful as an older but ATTRACTIVE and BUILT male.
This is true. If you're not as big as the bouncers and police (who you should always tip btw), the bouncers will be alpha and the strippers will prefer them. Also, if you are not strong, the girls won't feel safe dating you. If you really want to succeed in that environment you can never offer money for sex to any girl or everyone will talk (I imagine). You still have to throw hundreds around (one round of drinks can cost that with tip). To succeed in any environment with lots of hot women, you have to get more than one girl (if not every girl) to like you and then wait until they start talking about you (which takes weeks to months). That said, the girls can get fired for dating outside the club so it always has to be extremely discrete. And people will always assume bad things, if only because they are jealous.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Having money will not make a woman wait to f*ck you. A woman must first believe she can get away with "waiting" in the first place. If she believe's this.. its because the man is giving out beta vibes and beta energy. Imagine Donald Trump brings a wh0re to his place to sport f*ck and she tells him she wants to "wait". He would tell her to get lost.

When a man has options.. he doesn't put up with this nonsense.
Every woman isn't a damn wh.ore Poon King, that means she's not going to do one night stands with every guy she dates just cause she's turned the hell on. You think you're the only "Alpha" guy out there? Does she supposed to jump in the bed with every Alpha cartoon character guy you describe that runs across her?

Are you telling me that if you fvcked a chick on the first night, you would consider this chick for an LTR? So what happens when your "Alpha" homeboy comes over and you fall asleep in the other room, only to wake up to see your "Alpha" homeboy fvcking your chick because the bytch is a who.re who can't control herself?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence-money-looks (in that order).
Confidence-looks-money is the order

I know plenty of confident good looking dudes working bum jobs that are absolute slayers

I also know plenty of average looking accountants and computer programmers who can only get a woman in the role of beta bucks

Money is nowhere near as important as its made out to be.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Every woman isn't a damn wh.ore Poon King, that means she's not going to do one night stands with every guy she dates just cause she's turned the hell on. You think you're the only "Alpha" guy out there? Does she supposed to jump in the bed with every Alpha cartoon character guy you describe that runs across her?

Are you telling me that if you fvcked a chick on the first night, you would consider this chick for an LTR? So what happens when your "Alpha" homeboy comes over and you fall asleep in the other room, only to wake up to see your "Alpha" homeboy fvcking your chick because the bytch is a who.re who can't control herself?
I don't care all that much if ONE woman is a wh0re or not.

If a woman doesn't do what I want then I find one who does. That's the point. I have an abundance mentality where I don't obsess over the behavior of any ONE woman and try to mold myself around her preferences and values.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I don't care all that much if ONE woman is a wh0re or not.

If a woman doesn't do what I want then I find one who does. That's the point. I have an abundance mentality where I don't obsess over the behavior of any ONE woman and try to mold myself around her preferences and values.
That's great but I operate in the real world and in the real world.......you don't get 100% of what you want.

But I know that this is cartoon character fantasy land, full of ALPHA males who have 100 women lined up the block at this very moment to be with them, so you can NEXT 90 women and only deal with the 10 who are of top tier quality. :rofl:

Plus you totally avoided the main point that was being made. You said you demand that a woman sleeps with you immediately or you NEXT her. In my opinion, that woman is a who.re and you can't possibly be taking her that serious for a LTR.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of those situations where you have to read between the lines.

Having money will not make a woman wait to f*ck you. A woman must first believe she can get away with "waiting" in the first place. If she believe's this.. its because the man is giving out beta vibes and beta energy. Imagine Donald Trump brings a wh0re to his place to sport f*ck and she tells him she wants to "wait". He would tell her to get lost
I agree with you. But in Tyler's story the girl was down for sex until she saw the guy had a nice house. His story, his moral.