Got hit on and got a number from a sexy 25 year old at the water park today. Why? Because I am in shape.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Haven't posted an update on this in a little while because there hasn't been much to update, things have been going well and I have been seeing her once or twice a week and we have been fvcking like rabbits.

She spent the night at my house Saturday night this past weekend and when she woke up Sunday morning she had this kinda weird grin on her face as she looked at me and she just kept staring at me for a few seconds and I asked if she was having a stroke or something and did I need to call an ambulance and laughed and she said No! And kinda pinched me a little and then she just looked at me and said "I just wanted you to know that I really love you." And put her head on my chest.

I kinda didn't know how to respond and it caught me off guard so I said something like "Well that's definitely good to know" and I kissed her forehead and she snuggled her head onto my chest and just lay there...then she ramped things up and we went at it pretty heavy for the rest of the morning...

Has been texting me almost non-stop since...I am wondering if I made her feel insecure by not saying "I love you back"?

Not sure what I want to do here...I really do like spending time with her and our chemistry is off the charts good but I don't know if I want to head down that road with someone 25.

Has anyone been in this situation before in terms of huge age difference relationships?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Not sure what I want to do here...
Damn, bro. I dont think we can figure this one out for you.

Some people are gonna say go for it. Some are gonna say its not gonna work out due to age difference, better save yourself the trouble and just spin plates for life.

What is your gut telling you?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone been in this situation before in terms of huge age difference relationships?
Yes, I have.
I think you should slow her down. Not to put a hex on you, but narcissistic people have a tendency to 'love-bomb' the first weeks/months and they can make you walk on clouds, but after you commit to them exclusively their true character comes out. Make sure you date her long enough before you 'commit' or 'go exclusive' with her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes, I have.
I think you should slow her down. Not to put a hex on you, but narcissistic people have a tendency to 'love-bomb' the first weeks/months and they can make you walk on clouds, but after you commit to them exclusively their true character comes out. Make sure you date her long enough before you 'commit' or 'go exclusive' with her.
I was leaning that way too...I mean it's only been like 3 months so far.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s long enough man. Give it a shot. Being exclusive is not the same as living together or being married. It’s honestly not even a big deal. If you really do like the girl don’t play these stupid games. If she turns out to be batshvt in a few more months you can just dump her.

Don’t listen to the spin plates until you die chorus. There should be a final goal somewhere. What do you want out of all of this?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Damn, bro. I dont think we can figure this one out for you.

Some people are gonna say go for it. Some are gonna say its not gonna work out due to age difference, better save yourself the trouble and just spin plates for life.

What is your gut telling you?
I'm leaning towards staying more reserved with her for a bit longer to see how things go I think...but not super strongly. Like maybe a 55/45 type thing.

I have a few friends that have been with their girlfriends for over 3 years now and are basically in very solid relationships and they both went for it early on and it worked out.

More an age difference thing in my mind I guess than anything. I definitely won't be saying I love her tho anytime soon...maybe it can be a Xmas present to her haha

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That’s long enough man. Give it a shot. Being exclusive is not the same as living together or being married. It’s honestly not even a big deal. If you really do like the girl don’t play these stupid games. If she turns out to be batshvt in a few more months you can just dump her.

Don’t listen to the spin plates until you die chorus. There should be a final goal somewhere. What do you want out of all of this?
I guess it's just more due to there being a 20+ year age gap between us more than anything...

Maybe I am making a bigger deal out of than I need to be. Just have never really been in a relationship with someone that much younger than me before.

She is definitely pretty mature from her age tho. She is very financially savvy and knows all the rules about contributing to savings/401Ks and has a good job at a solid company. Has saved more than 25K already in savings and her 401K is approaching 100K already. Been saving money since she was 16, her Dad is an investment banker and has schooled her on everything in that regard.

She told me she is tired of dating dudes her age that are wanna be frat boys that have no clue what they want in life or how to achieve it.

Doesn't really love a party lifestyle, seems pretty down to earth and normal.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it's just more due to there being a 20+ year age gap between us more than anything...

Maybe I am making a bigger deal out of than I need to be. Just have never really been in a relationship with someone that much younger than me before.

She is definitely pretty mature from her age tho. She is very financially savvy and knows all the rules about contributing to savings/401Ks and has a good job at a solid company. Has saved more than 25K already in savings and her 401K is approaching 100K already. Been saving money since she was 16, her Dad is an investment banker and has schooled her on everything in that regard.
You’re overthinking. This all sounds good to me. You aren’t signing any papers. If she acts up down the line you can just dump her.

You have a hot 25 year old girl that loves you and wants to be with you. She seems sane so far. What is the problem?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yes, and she too was easily the prettiest sexiest girl ever. She ended up talking about us getting married. I started really to develop feelings for her and for a short period I started believe we could work.

Then I realized that she wanted babies and soon and had her whole life planned out in her head. It was endearing, but I finally woke up out of my dream and started impressing upon her that our age gap was too big. That I’d be 80 when she hit 50. Started building hypotheticals that were ugly for her.

In the end we parted ways it took about a year. I didn’t want her to miss out on having someone to grow old with and having a full life. It was very hard for me to wean her off the idea. We would borderline argue about it. But I just couldn’t see things working out in the long run.

Still miss the beauty, passion and tight tight tight body.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make her proof herself more. three months is the bare minimum, batsh!t crazy women can hold the mask of sanity for 5-6 months.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IDK I kinda want to tell her ILY on your behalf dude.

Hella green flags.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and she too was easily the prettiest sexiest girl ever. She ended up talking about us getting married. I started really to develop feelings for her and for a short period I started believe we could work.

Then I realized that she wanted babies and soon and had her whole life planned out in her head. It was endearing, but I finally woke up out of my dream and started impressing upon her that our age gap was too big. That I’d be 80 when she hit 50. Started building hypotheticals that were ugly for her.

In the end we parted ways it took about a year. I didn’t want her to miss out on having someone to grow old with and having a full life. It was very hard for me to wean her off the idea. We would borderline argue about it. But I just couldn’t see things working out in the long run.

Unless I'm misreading this, you broke up with her - for her?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You’re overthinking. This all sounds good to me. You aren’t signing any papers. If she acts up down the line you can just dump her.

You have a hot 25 year old girl that loves you and wants to be with you. She seems sane so far. What is the problem?
Hmm...maybe you are right. I guess I tend to analyze stuff too deeply at times.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

We'll never know if you really broke up with her out of concern for what she'll do with you when she'd be 50 and you 80 or if that is a story you tell yourself and in reality maybe on a subconscious level you felt there was some red flags.

The stories about what will happen in 3 decades if one enters an age gap relationship are what women who are not actually in love or harridans tell. In actuality, it doesn't take much logic to realise that we're all individuals and there are no guarantees in life ... yeah, statistically there's an increased risk of death/illness for the older individual the larger the age gap is, but that doesn't tell you anything about how your life will unfold.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, that's why it takes 5-6 months to weed out the narcissists.
Sure, that can be true. What upside does he get though for stringing this girl along an extra three months? We have dozens of “plate went cold” / “plate ghosted me” threads here. Sounds like he likes this girl. Please identify the problem. (There might be a future problem isn’t a problem)