Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got hit on and got a number from a sexy 25 year old at the water park today. Why? Because I am in shape.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering it, going to hold out for another year tho probably. It's closing in on a year, not a year and a half, had some math issues for a minute there :lol:

She is 26 now.
It has a shelf life. You can probably squeeze another year out of it. Things will go south eventually if she doesn’t get a ring. Do you want more kids? That might come up as well

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It has a shelf life. You can probably squeeze another year out of it. Things will go south eventually if she doesn’t get a ring. Do you want more kids? That might come up as well
I mean I can't really see having a teenager when I am getting ready to retire.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She always wants to spend the night and even hinted at moving in(not happening).
I told her that things are working out great right now, why would she potentially want to change that dynamic. And about how many times things start going downhill once people spend that much time around each other constantly and don't get any breaks. And how absence makes the heart grow fonder(had to throw in some cheesy chick talk haha).

I thought I was going to have to work harder to convince her but she just said "I never really thought about it that way...I love how you always think things thru and don't jump into anything. You are so smart!". And then she proceeded to unzip my pants...

It's been a year almost now and I still find myself thinking there has to be some catch here...but so far there hasn't been. This has probably been the easiest, most stress free relationship I've ever been in.
You can't be the only guy she's having sex with ... the fact you're not living together by now and she knows it won't happen is a tacit admission of that.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Still seeing guys act like this doesn't matter. Trust me it does. When you are in top 2-3% of male physiques for your age in an area and especially in a water park environment where it's dominated by fat dudes who look awful with their shirts off, you stand out...it's almost impossible for them not to check you out. You are one of the only good things to look at.

In this case, she said "Damn, I hope I look as good as you do when I get to your age!"

I laughed and said "Thanks, but I have a way to go to get to where I want to be at."

She looked me up and down and said, "I think you look amazing right now!"

So I laughed and said "Amazing enough to grab a drink sometime and connect when we have more clothes on?"

She said "Absolutely!" and came back to where my stuff was at in the locker and gave me her number. I texted her so she'd have my number and she said she'd hit me up when she got her stuff as she didn't have her phone.

She hit me up about an hour ago and asked me "So when are we going to meet up?" with smiley faces...

I suggested Tuesday around 7ish and she agreed saying she is looking forward to getting to know if I am as interesting with more clothes on as I am with my shirt off.

The moral of the story? Take pride in the way you look...it will do a lot of free advertising. Take advantage of it.
Well done!!!

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't be the only guy she's having sex with ... the fact you're not living together by now and she knows it won't happen is a tacit admission of that.
If she’s choosing him in social conflict and the schedule in which she sees him is unpredictable (key here), that theory may not really have much foundation. Why be so negative? Why can’t we have nice things.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean I can't really see having a teenager when I am getting ready to retire.
Problem I’m dealing with as well. My response has been, show me the path towards us raising it equally, which gives you the plausibility of trying but we all know 99/100 women are not going to strategically work that idea out in any real way.

M

member162951

Problem I’m dealing with as well. My response has been, show me the path towards us raising it equally, which gives you the plausibility of trying but we all know 99/100 women are not going to strategically work that idea out in any real way.
Hey Dw3, can you clarify this? Isn't it a woman's natural instinct to want to raise her own kid(s)? Why would she need to show you the path towards that?

Especially your girl who teaches kindergarten and loves kids?

What am I not getting?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Dw3, can you clarify this? Isn't it a woman's natural instinct to want to raise her own kid(s)? Why would she need to show you the path towards that?

Especially your girl who teaches kindergarten and loves kids?

What am I not getting?
Philosophically, logistically, it’s an ambiguous statement because each couple needs to define it. Just in essence, don’t get left holding the bag.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would she be interested in a massive downgrade in that department?
Judging on how she hit on you as described in OP she's not shy and she's obviously not interested in settling down. With that type of woman, you can be Johnny Sins, she just won't be satisfied with only one man.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
With that type of woman, you can be Johnny Sins, she just won't be satisfied with only one man.
Better Sins than Depp. You'll make it to 60 without ending up debilitated by wet brain, or a fading former FHM cover girl s-itting your bed, both figuratively and literally

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Judging on how she hit on you as described in OP she's not shy and she's obviously not interested in settling down. With that type of woman, you can be Johnny Sins, she just won't be satisfied with only one man.
That's a lot of assumptions you are making on one interaction without knowing anything about her.

M

member162951

In this case, she said "Damn, I hope I look as good as you do when I get to your age!"

I laughed and said "Thanks, but I have a way to go to get to where I want to be at."

She looked me up and down and said, "I think you look amazing right now!"

So I laughed and said "Amazing enough to grab a drink sometime and connect when we have more clothes on?"

She said "Absolutely!" and came back to where my stuff was at in the locker and gave me her number. I texted her so she'd have my number and she said she'd hit me up when she got her stuff as she didn't have her phone.

She hit me up about an hour ago and asked me "So when are we going to meet up?" with smiley faces...
@BackInTheGame78 you truly are back in the game, I loved reading your story including how you got together!!^^

I'm curious how she knew your age, in my world it's not something people ask upon first meet but anyway it's a great story and kinda debunks the notion that "men pursue/women respond" which I'm personally moving away from and have posted about it.

Like in your case, I'd say you both pursued each other which are the best types of relationships imo! You both made effort and from what's posted above it all went down quite naturally and organically, equal give and take.

Not sure why the negativity from some, it's nearly a year later, she's told you she's in love with you, you are IT for her, the man, her man.

This was really nice to read.... enjoy!!! :love:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a lot of assumptions you are making on one interaction without knowing anything about her.
That’s exactly right. And truly if she makes you happy who gives a fvck. I don’t blame OP for not being regular on the updates here. At a point, you just stop caring what others thing. The tactics have been used, the situation is going well, and all it does is open up the door for negative thinking to solicit or invite the criticism of others. I am the same way.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78 you truly are back in the game, I loved reading your story including how you got together!!^^

I'm curious how she knew your age, in my world it's not something people ask upon first meet but anyway it's a great story and kinda debunks the notion that "men pursue/women respond" which I'm personally moving away from and have posted about it.

Like in your case, I'd say you both pursued each other which are the best types of relationships imo! You both made effort and from what's posted above it all went down quite naturally and organically, equal give and take.

Not sure why the negativity from some, it's nearly a year later, she's told you she's in love with you, you are IT for her, the man, her man.

This was really nice to read.... enjoy!!! :love:
Well, she didn't know my age exactly, just that I was at least older than her by quite a bit. She actually guessed that I was 39 when I ended up asking her how old she thought I was on our first date and I laughed and said higher...she didn't believe me so she made me take out my license to prove it :lol:

It kinda helped that I had some random guy stop and ask me what I was doing for my workout plan because I looked great literally almost right in front of her.

I turned around after talking to him for a few minutes and she was standing right in front of me with a big smile on her face.

Oh for sure...I thought she was sexy AF...I honestly thought she was jerking my chain but I figured I'd shoot my shot and it seemed she was definitely NOT jerking my chain...