Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got hit on and got a number from a sexy 25 year old at the water park today. Why? Because I am in shape.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please identify the problem.
She has a couple of flags. One of them is her love-bombing.

Could be she's just the impulsively effusive type, but more likely a narcissistic love-bombing.

Putting the brakes on might frustrate her, but if it does she's the 'instant gratification' type of girl, who tends to be chase satisfaction but never reaches her goal.

There's no harm in delaying the commitment three more months, there's plenty of reasons not to move too fast.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has a couple of flags. One of them is her love-bombing.

Could be she's just the impulsively effusive type, but more likely a narcissistic love-bombing.

Putting the brakes on might frustrate her, but if it does she's the 'instant gratification' type of girl, who tends to be chase satisfaction but never reaches her goal.

There's no harm in delaying the commitment three more months, there's plenty of reasons not to move too fast.
“She likes him too much. Could be a problem!”

Insanity.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Choosing to believe it or not is your own decision no skin off my arse brother. I can’t imagine why I would embellish or fabricate the story to begin with. What benefit does it provide me?

It would necessitate me being the type of person who has to question everything that is outside my sphere of experience in order to be able to live with myself, “because like me everyone must be out to screw me over or get one over on me.”

I’d rather just remember the good times…

We'll never know if you really broke up with her out of concern for what she'll do with you when she'd be 50 and you 80 or if that is a story you tell yourself and in reality maybe on a subconscious level you felt there was some red flags.

The stories about what will happen in 3 decades if one enters an age gap relationship are what women who are not actually in love or harridans tell. In actuality, it doesn't take much logic to realise that we're all individuals and there are no guarantees in life ... yeah, statistically there's an increased risk of death/illness for the older individual the larger the age gap is, but that doesn't tell you anything about how your life will unfold.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP this is awesome. It sounds like you guys really vibe. You’re a father are you not? How does she like kids? If you feel you’ve left it all on the field so to speak, no regrets and all that? I would say it’s clear in your writing that you like her a lot. I think this could be something good for you.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I just read through six pages of smut without seeing a single body pic of @BackInTheGame78 ?

What am I doing with my life...

Fuuck the age gap, if you're attracted to her personality and want to pop some babies out of her go for it.

To avoid disenchantment you'll have to sacrifice. If you know exactly what you want then they won't feel like sacrifices at all.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true, it happened to me as I was dressed well at a train station a women was eye balling me, I work out

Guys should get it the best shape possible, it makes so much difference

Are you 45? Your username ends with 79

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Are you guys asking for pics of other men’s bodies gay? Creepy af.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Relax, just boys doing a d!ck measuring contest.
Yeah bro you might be higher than dead zero on the Kinsey Scale. I’m not.

p.s. my resting heart rate is 48 I’m pretty relaxed…unlike those boys with polycythemia, nascent sleep apnea, atrial fibrillation, left ventricular hypertrophy and hypertension secondary to exogenous androgen use.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not gay, just curious - considering he often speaks as if he is a subject matter expert and claims to have carried more muscle than at least myself. Also being a mod that frequents the Health and Fitness subforum, it makes sense to be able to verify his claims.

Not being arrogant here, but it is highly unlikely that he ever carried more muscle than me (my FFMI is about 27). He could shut me up by posting that picture though, but for some reason - he doesn't.

I'm not saying anything in this thread is fake at all, just his prior claims to have been bigger and leaner than me - which he cannot or will not prove.

Sorry for the derail everyone.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My assumption is she didn't screen. It's like when you're infatuated with a girl right from the start and walk after her love-drooling.
She'll start to do that when the honeymoon phase is over - and if you two fit character-wise, it'll work despite age gap. So just normal course, only gender-roles are reversed.
I once met a man age ~50, met girl 25, had strong doubts because of age gap as well. Don't know what happened to him. had the impression he was worried what others might think. Dunno if that's exactly what you go through now.

Last edited:

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to compliment another man on his physique or good looks. I feel like @BackInTheGame78 may have mentioned at some point why he doesn't post pics. I'm mostly teasing him for posting these hot takes without following an ancient internet rule; pics or it didn't happen.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My assumption is she didn't screen. It's like when you're infatuated with a girl right from the start and walk after her love-drooling.
She'll start to do that when the honeymoon phase is over - and if you two fit character-wise, it'll work despite age gap. So just normal course, only gender-roles are reversed.
I once met a man age ~50, met girl 25, had strong doubts because of age gap as well. Don't know what happened to him. had the impression he was worried what others might think. Dunno if that's exactly what you go through now.
Actually it was kinda the opposite of this. She may have initially liked the way I looked but she quickly found out I was the opposite of the guys she typically dated that were her age and had much more of what she was looking for than they had...

Namely I actually had my life together in terms of career, finances, living situation, car, etc. Plus the ability to have actual conversations on a wide variety of topics with people. Underrated skill to have...there are a lot of women who find that attractive and she is one of them.

Last edited:

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah bro you might be higher than dead zero on the Kinsey Scale. I’m not.

p.s. my resting heart rate is 48 I’m pretty relaxed…unlike those boys with polycythemia, nascent sleep apnea, atrial fibrillation, left ventricular hypertrophy and hypertension secondary to exogenous androgen use.
Hey hey i have LVH and HBP cause of genetics okay!!!

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hey hey i have LVH and HBP cause of genetics okay!!!
Was not referring to you, but is someone keeping track of your RBC count? With ex. Test it can definitely increase your RBC count which puts more pressure on your left ventricle results in hypertrophy. One way to counter this is donating blood every two weeks, some places are willing to just take rbcs and give you back the plasma.