Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got hit on and got a number from a sexy 25 year old at the water park today. Why? Because I am in shape.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Was not referring to you, but is someone keeping track of your RBC count? With ex. Test it can definitely increase your RBC count which puts more pressure on your left ventricle results in hypertrophy. One way to counter this is donating blood every two weeks, some places are willing to just take rbcs and give you back the plasma.
Red Cross will only allow you to donate once every 8 weeks. I know of no place that will allow donations that frequently.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Genetics loads the gun, lifestyle pulls the trigger. We know steroids makes BP worse, and also causes LVH.
I've been fit my whole life, played sports, ate healthy started gear 2 years ago, got diagnosed 4 years ago with LVH & HBP, so shh be quite.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Red Cross will only allow you to donate once every 8 weeks. I know of no place that will allow donations that frequently.
Well you could buy some butterflies and vacutainers and learn to drain yourself about 6 large tubes should do it.

Surely there are for pay services that will buy your blood too in most cities.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well you could buy some butterflies and vacutainers and learn to drain yourself about 6 large tubes should do it.

Surely there are for pay services that will buy your blood too in most cities.
There is no way in hell I would be doing that myself.

Every two weeks sounds way too frequent especially if you are donating full amounts.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
An average male so let’s say 5 foot nine, has 12 pints of blood or more. You An average male so let’s say 5 foot nine, has 12 pints of blood or more. You can safely donate two pints or month. Provided you eat well and hydrate and are on exogenous testosterone.

And seriously high RBC accounts can cause a lot of trouble with your cardiovascular system. And almost everybody that takes peds has polycythemia. As do men on just trt.

There is no way in hell I would be doing that myself.

Every two weeks sounds way too frequent especially if you are donating full amounts.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
An average male so let’s say 5 foot nine, has 12 pints of blood or more. You An average male so let’s say 5 foot nine, has 12 pints of blood or more. You can safely donate two pints or month. Provided you eat well and hydrate and are on exogenous testosterone.

And seriously high RBC accounts can cause a lot of trouble with your cardiovascular system. And almost everybody that takes peds has polycythemia. As do men on just trt.
I am on TRT and donate blood regularly like clockwork every 8 weeks because I do get polythecemia...

Typically every 8 weeks keeps levels well within range

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What were your T levels before and after TRT?

So, Testosterone causes excess RBC production?
Before 150, now between 650-800. Maybe 850 on the high side.

It can in some people. That's why those lawsuits with people dying from strokes blood clots are happening...because people aren't checking that and ensuring they are donating blood properly if it is.

It's their own fault, and their doctors, for not warning them and/or checking for it. Easy to prevent.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
So, Testosterone causes excess RBC production?
Yea.

Exogenous testosterone supplementation can lead to polycythemia, a condition characterized by elevated levels of red blood cells. This occurs because testosterone stimulates the production of erythropoietin, a hormone produced by the kidneys that promotes the formation of red blood cells in the bone marrow. Increased erythropoietin levels, in turn, stimulate the production of more red blood cells, raising the hematocrit and hemoglobin levels in the blood.

This increase in red blood cell mass can make the blood more viscous, potentially leading to complications such as clot formation, strokes, or heart attacks. It's important for individuals using testosterone replacement therapy to have regular medical check-ups, including blood tests to monitor for polycythemia.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yea.

Exogenous testosterone supplementation can lead to polycythemia, a condition characterized by elevated levels of red blood cells. This occurs because testosterone stimulates the production of erythropoietin, a hormone produced by the kidneys that promotes the formation of red blood cells in the bone marrow. Increased erythropoietin levels, in turn, stimulate the production of more red blood cells, raising the hematocrit and hemoglobin levels in the blood.

This increase in red blood cell mass can make the blood more viscous, potentially leading to complications such as clot formation, strokes, or heart attacks. It's important for individuals using testosterone replacement therapy to have regular medical check-ups, including blood tests to monitor for polycythemia.
This doesn't happen in everyone. Likely caused by genetic factors.

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it was kinda the opposite of this. She may have initially liked the way I looked but she quickly found out I was the opposite of the guys she typically dated that were her age and had much more of what she was looking for than they had...

Namely I actually had my life together in terms of career, finances, living situation, car, etc. Plus the ability to have actual conversations on a wide variety of topics with people. Underrated skill to have...there are a lot of women who find that attractive and she is one of them.
Yes, I agree. It underlines the point I was trying to convey but which I forgot to make while writing :D. So the point is: Since her interest level is over the moon, she's unable to think the consequence of the age gap through. It's not in your interest that her interest will drop. As a consequence of her staying at a high interest level, she would never think it through until you are 70+. And now we come to a situation like that of @Pierce.Manhammer . It's also possible her IL drops after some years, maybe after marriage. Et voilà, she may reevaluate the age gap topic and you are single again.
However, I think this is too much thinking and unnecessary worrying, catastrophizing. You don't know what will happen. So I go with the rest; just go for it.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
And now we come to a situation like that of @Pierce.Manhammer . It's also possible her IL drops after some years, maybe after marriage. Et voilà, she may reevaluate the age gap topic and you are single again.
In the interest of keeping facts straight: I ended the relationship just before the one year mark, her interest had not waned. But I do believe it would have when our age gap became even more apparent 40/70 and on..

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So a small update since I haven't posted anything on this thread in a bit.

A few weeks after my last update in late October she came over one night and we were sitting there watching a movie after we made dinner together and she straight up asked me if she can be my girlfriend and then told me that people keep asking her how things are going between "the guy your seeing" and she keeps telling them it's going great and then they ask if I'm her boyfriend and she doesn't know what to tell them, but that she really wants to say yes because she thinks of me in that way and doesn't want to see anyone else and doesn't want me to see anyone else either because the thought of that makes her so jealous that she can't handle it.

So I jokingly asked her why she wanted to have a boyfriend who is an old fart like me and she smacked me and said "stop saying that! You are in better shape than any guy I know that's my age!" and then went on to basically gush that I make her feel loved and wanted and supported and sexy and that she loves being around me and whenever she leaves to go home she feels sad that she won't see me until "x" amount of days again. That I am smart and funny and I always know what to say to help her when she need it but also that I know when to give her advice of she asks but let her figure things out for herself when she has to and that I don't try and fix all her problems for her. And of course she mentioned that I am quite the warrior in the bedroom(I prefer to call myself an unstoppable beast but I just went with it) :lol:

So I told her that I'd like that...and she was literally so happy I thought she was going to cry...she picked up her phone and texted 3 of her friends that "He said yes!" And they all were like "I am so happy for you!"...almost like if I asked a woman to marry me or something...I don't quite understand the hold I have on this woman but I don't know if I ever experienced anything like this before...it's like she almost idolizes me. Honestly I don't get it.

It feels weird and yet oddly natural because I am simply just being myself and not really doing anything out of the ordinary.

Anyways, since that time things have been going great. We are planning to spend Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve together and she mentioned that she is so worried that I won't like the gifts she got me and is kinda freaking out over it a little bit which I find kinda endearing actually...

That's the update...I guess I have a girlfriend now...no more other plates for me for a while...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a small update since I haven't posted anything on this thread in a bit.

A few weeks after my last update in late October she came over one night and we were sitting there watching a movie after we made dinner together and she straight up asked me if she can be my girlfriend and then told me that people keep asking her how things are going between "the guy your seeing" and she keeps telling them it's going great and then they ask if I'm her boyfriend and she doesn't know what to tell them, but that she really wants to say yes because she thinks of me in that way and doesn't want to see anyone else and doesn't want me to see anyone else either because the thought of that makes her so jealous that she can't handle it.

So I jokingly asked her why she wanted to have a boyfriend who is an old fart like me and she smacked me and said "stop saying that! You are in better shape than any guy I know that's my age!" and then went on to basically gush that I make her feel loved and wanted and supported and sexy and that she loves being around me and whenever she leaves to go home she feels sad that she won't see me until "x" amount of days again. That I am smart and funny and I always know what to say to help her when she need it but also that I know when to give her advice of she asks but let her figure things out for herself when she has to and that I don't try and fix all her problems for her. And of course she mentioned that I am quite the warrior in the bedroom(I prefer to call myself an unstoppable beast but I just went with it) :lol:

So I told her that I'd like that...and she was literally so happy I thought she was going to cry...she picked up her phone and texted 3 of her friends that "He said yes!" And they all were like "I am so happy for you!"...almost like if I asked a woman to marry me or something...I don't quite understand the hold I have on this woman but I don't know if I ever experienced anything like this before...it's like she almost idolizes me. Honestly I don't get it.

It feels weird and yet oddly natural because I am simply just being myself and not really doing anything out of the ordinary.

Anyways, since that time things have been going great. We are planning to spend Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve together and she mentioned that she is so worried that I won't like the gifts she got me and is kinda freaking out over it a little bit which I find kinda endearing actually...

That's the update...I guess I have a girlfriend now...no more other plates for me for a while...
Wow. Congrats man!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats and have great holidays together!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Realized I haven't updated this in a while and honestly there isn't much to report.

This woman is still crazy about me and even blows off her friends to come spend time with me if there is a conflict. To the point where I tell her to go out with her friends and she tells me she would rather see me instead. But they don't even get mad because all of them think I'm super cool and they all like me.

And I know it's not lies because she has shown me their group texts about me. But she has made the mistake of telling them about my skills in the bedroom so I am suspecting one of these days one of them is going to proposition me...I even told her about how that has happened a few times before and how they tried to get at me...she claims none of them would do that to her, and I told her don't count on it :lol:

She always wants to spend the night and even hinted at moving in(not happening).
I told her that things are working out great right now, why would she potentially want to change that dynamic. And about how many times things start going downhill once people spend that much time around each other constantly and don't get any breaks. And how absence makes the heart grow fonder(had to throw in some cheesy chick talk haha).

I thought I was going to have to work harder to convince her but she just said "I never really thought about it that way...I love how you always think things thru and don't jump into anything. You are so smart!". And then she proceeded to unzip my pants...

It's been a year almost now and I still find myself thinking there has to be some catch here...but so far there hasn't been. This has probably been the easiest, most stress free relationship I've ever been in.

Last edited: