Got hit on and got a number from a sexy 25 year old at the water park today. Why? Because I am in shape.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Keep us posted with a date report...
Date went really well, met up and went to a local park that has a cool waterfall in the middle of the town it's in, then walked and talked and grabbed a drink around the corner from it at this cool outdoor bar.

She was wearing these tight jeans and a frilly white shirt...the kind you can see the bra through and it was red lace...

She was super touchy feely and almost sitting on my lap after about 20 minutes. Kissed about half an hour in and then a few more times while we were there. Left and walked around for a bit with a heavy make out session near a pond and after I walked her back to her car...

We talked about cooking and she is starting to learn more about it and was super excited to find out I enjoy cooking and wants to cook with me sometime, and basically said next date we can pick either mine or her place and cook together...

I told her maybe if she plays her cards right that can happen and smirked...

She leaned against the car and pulled me closer and made sure to smash her boobs into me and asked how she could do that and I just laughed and told her she would have to figure it out...

Got home about 45 mins ago and she already texted me how much fun she had tonight and how she is going to figure out how to play her cards right so we can cook together and said she will even be on her best behavior...

Looks like this one is ready to go

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
this dynamic is a red flag
women should not overtly initiate
bad news

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date went really well, met up and went to a local park that has a cool waterfall in the middle of the town it's in, then walked and talked and grabbed a drink around the corner from it at this cool outdoor bar.

She was wearing these tight jeans and a frilly white shirt...the kind you can see the bra through and it was red lace...

She was super touchy feely and almost sitting on my lap after about 20 minutes. Kissed about half an hour in and then a few more times while we were there. Left and walked around for a bit with a heavy make out session near a pond and after I walked her back to her car...

We talked about cooking and she is starting to learn more about it and was super excited to find out I enjoy cooking and wants to cook with me sometime, and basically said next date we can pick either mine or her place and cook together...

I told her maybe if she plays her cards right that can happen and smirked...

She leaned against the car and pulled me closer and made sure to smash her boobs into me and asked how she could do that and I just laughed and told her she would have to figure it out...

Got home about 45 mins ago and she already texted me how much fun she had tonight and how she is going to figure out how to play her cards right so we can cook together and said she will even be on her best behavior...

Looks like this one is ready to go
Thanks for the update brother.

Bottom line, you enjoyed yourself and that's what matters. Period.

But obviously, you know there are a few things to watch out for when a girl is so "into" you and love bombs you. This is only YOUR TURN, use it wisely.

I love the concept of planting seeds and building sexual tension. Make her go to you. But there is also a fine balance between planting a seed and striking the iron while it's hot. I would have escalated way more with her on the first date. If I sense a girl is branch hoping aka "exploring her sexuality" I just make it a point this is the first and only time I will see her and give it to her. After all, that is what she wants. If she comes back great, if not I did my due diligence.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly how does a wife "ruin a diet"?

I have a list of about 60-70 foods I eat and I can make and/or combine almost all of them within 10-15 minutes at most, probably 90% in under 5 minutes.

If she isn't going to cook healthy foods then they make it themself. At the end of the day people either want to make excuses or get results. They can't do both. If a little thing like a wife not cooking the meals they want is enough to make them give up, they weren't ever going get to where they wanted to anyway.
I don't think it's quite this simple.

To build compliance, you need to make a dopamine feedback loop.
Set small achievable goal>follow that plan>reap rewards of following that plan>set a higher goal.

Some people can just up and make changes. I know a few folks like this who just looked in the mirror and dropped >100lbs like it was nothing. I'm envious of these people.

A wife can mess up a cut/diet by making your favorite (typically unhealthy) foods and trying to coerce you into eating them when your compliance levels are lacking. This happens more frequently than you think. The fault is on the man for caving to this, but had the wife not been a lazy, conniving, mate-guarding turd - this wouldn't have happened either.

The solution cannot always be "men just need to do more, no matter what women do". Women do have agency (when they want to).

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't think it's quite this simple.

To build compliance, you need to make a dopamine feedback loop.
Set small achievable goal>follow that plan>reap rewards of following that plan>set a higher goal.

Some people can just up and make changes. I know a few folks like this who just looked in the mirror and dropped >100lbs like it was nothing. I'm envious of these people.

A wife can mess up a cut/diet by making your favorite (typically unhealthy) foods and trying to coerce you into eating them when your compliance levels are lacking. This happens more frequently than you think. The fault is on the man for caving to this, but had the wife not been a lazy, conniving, mate-guarding turd - this wouldn't have happened either.

The solution cannot always be "men just need to do more, no matter what women do". Women do have agency (when they want to).
You are responsible for what you put into your mouth. PERIOD. Fvck whatever else someone makes, brings home, leaves laying on the counter, etc.

Short of them holding you down and shoving it down your throat, it's just another bullsh!t excuse people want to use. You can make excuses or you can get results. Never both.

My kids have junk food laying around the house that I could be eating. Cookies, candy, chips, pretzels, etc.

I don't. Why? Because I value hitting my goals more than eating those foods.

The only time a person goes "all-in" on this type of thing is when they reach a point where they look in the mirror one day and tell themselves it's unacceptable to look this way and is to the point they want to do something about it more than make excuses to not. Some people don't reach that point, and others take longer to get there.

But once you do, there is no turning back and you are completely dedicated to the cause and none of the stuff you bring up would phase them.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are responsible for what you put into your mouth. PERIOD. Fvck whatever else someone makes, brings home, leaves laying on the counter, etc.
I never disagreed with this, I only said that when compliance is low - you are more likely to cave into temptations. If someone in your house knows your weak points and uses them against you (wives, in this case) in your low compliance times, it can absolutely get in the way of a cut. Does that mean the wife is at fault? No, but she bares some of the blame and most certainly isn't helping him.

You are awfully combative about this. Are you virtue signaling or using this to help set your own mental model?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I never disagreed with this, I only said that when compliance is low - you are more likely to cave into temptations. If someone in your house knows your weak points and uses them against you (wives, in this case) in your low compliance times, it can absolutely get in the way of a cut. Does that mean the wife is at fault? No, but she bares some of the blame and most certainly isn't helping him.

You are awfully combative about this. Are you virtue signaling or using this to help set your own mental model?
Only because I was in that boat for several months between last September and mid January and gained a bunch of weight from eating like crap and not working out.

But never once did I blame someone else for that, only me. It wasn't them putting food in front of me or ordering pizza or them not controlling my cravings or skipping workouts, that was all me.

And so when other people try to give themselves free passes because someone else did something and then they want to blame what happened on someone else it pisses me off. Because its bullsh!t.

They have the ability to control all that stuff and when they get to a point they want it badly enough they will. That's what happened to me.

But never once did I try and fault other people for my own misgivings and indiscretions with diet and exercise. I'm not hearing anything to the contrary because it's just an excuse.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not hearing anything to the contrary
This is always a dangerous mentality.

I understand where you're coming from, but you won't budge or even see reason here. There's no point to further discussing this as you "won't hear anything to the contrary". My statements are not crazy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is always a dangerous mentality.

I understand where you're coming from, but you won't budge or even see reason here. There's no point to further discussing this as you "won't hear anything to the contrary". My statements are not crazy.
Never said they were crazy, it's how many people think. But at the end of the day, a viable, well thought out and well reasoned excuse is still just an excuse.

Just because a person doesn't feel like holding themself accountable doesn't mean they shouldn't be called out for it.

Personally I don't really care about them, it's their life and they have to live with the results of what they are doing or not doing. Just don't try to pass the buck to someone else...then I'm calling them out.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Update:

She is coming over tomorrow to cook dinner with me...is bringing dessert and wine. Also hinted that she might not be able to drive home if she drank more than one glass of wine and asked if I'd be OK with her spending the night at my place.

I said "Sure. I have a super comfy couch." Hahaha

kookdekoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's one of the easiest thing to do to get female attention and yet...
I am at my very best shape ever. Except for a slight belly fat ( which no amount of exercise seems to have any effect on ! ) , my body is hard and totally in shape. I'm 55 and yet , a lady gym trainer hit on me other day.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The body game remains undefeated. Those who say otherwise are in complete denial.

Why does the woman kiss, touch, grab, bite, lick all over if the body doesn't matter????
So true.

The body game will and be always undefeated. Combined with personality and proper game you become a machine.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this case, she said "Damn, I hope I look as good as you do when I get to your age!"

I laughed and said "Thanks, but I have a way to go to get to where I want to be at."

She looked me up and down and said, "I think you look amazing right now!"

So I laughed and said "Amazing enough to grab a drink sometime and connect when we have more clothes on?"

She said "Absolutely!"
Then everybody clapped.

Only playing, good job.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Update 2:

She came over as expected Saturday night, brought over two bottles of wine and some dessert. She was looking pretty freaking hot...dressed way too nice to be cooking but whatever, I put her ass on chop duty anyway hahaha.

Made some homemade chicken Souvlaki and homemade naan bread, everything turned out great, she was super impressed by not only how well it came out but how well I instructed her on what to do and how patient I was with all he questions since she didn't really know much about anything when it came to cooking...she told me while we were eating that she found it so hot how I was in charge of things and that she was having trouble keeping her hands off me.

I told her she actually didn't keep her hands off me since we made out heavily two or three times and almost burned one of the naan bread in the process...she just laughed.

After dinner we did a quick cleanup and I sat on the couch and she joined me and again was sitting super close to me and just was giving me the "I want you to fvck me senseless" look. I put on some music and we talked for a bit and then started making out and one thing led to another and I got her stripped down to her underwear and she pulled my c0ck out and started sucking it and then she sat on my lap as I leaned back and rubbed her panties hard on my c0ck and I could feel them starting to soak thru...

so I picked her up at that point and carried her to my bedroom and then got the rest of her clothes off and proceeded to fvck the life out of her for about 4 hours and 3 rounds...almost nonstop...the first 2 rounds were separated by me blasting a load down her throat and then laying down but never going soft and her jumping back on top of me in a minute or two after she started stroking me again. The bed was literally soaked. It felt like someone took a hose and drenched the middle of the bed.

Then she just laid down and went to sleep on my chest after the 3rd round and ended up spending the night by default since we didn't wake up again til like 5am and then we proceeded to fvck again and then took a shower about an hour later and fvcked again in the shower.

She has been blowing up my phone and telling me how amazing the sex was, how she lost count of how many times she came and how she has never been fvcked like that before in her life, blah blah blah and she is planning to come over again Thursday and we are going to play some mini golf and then probably bring her back to the house and get naked again.

Her body was so right...tight body with a nice firm ass and good size but not huge rack...I already told her I am going to fvck her ass one of these times and she didn't seem super into it but she didn't object either just saying I better have a lot of lube ready

Last edited: