Got hit on and got a number from a sexy 25 year old at the water park today. Why? Because I am in shape.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Things are still moving along...met up Thursday, went to play some mini golf, had a drink after and went back to my place where we engaged in more marathon sex. Tried to stick it in her ass at one point but she wasn't going for it and said I needed to wait a little til she was more comfortable with me. She ended up deepthroating me until I blasted a load down her throat so I didn't mind too much haha...

Didn't spend the night as we both had to go to work the next day but she has been super flirty and sending me pics of her naked playing with herself and saying she can't stop thinking about me and how much I turn her on.

Planning to see her again next week sometime.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atta boy

I a going to check out MMA dojo on Monday. Got the stamp of approval from my special ops buddy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Atta boy

I a going to check out MMA dojo on Monday. Got the stamp of approval from my special ops buddy.
Nice! Never really into that stuff but I bet it's probably a great workout.

Got a date planned with her for next Friday and she is planning on staying the night again...might just make it a Netflix and fvck night haha

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice! Never really into that stuff but I bet it's probably a great workout.

Got a date planned with her for next Friday and she is planning on staying the night again...might just make it a Netflix and fvck night haha
It’s a great workout and that is coming from him. I’m also doing it for the fighting / confidence / discipline. I just need to smack and get smacked a bit. It’s just a missing piece. Call me crazy.

and nice on the follow up date. I like that idea a lot. When you do the Netflix and chill I like to play on the phrase and Make it my own. It’s just a quirk

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It’s a great workout and that is coming from him. I’m also doing it for the fighting / confidence / discipline. I just need to smack and get smacked a bit. It’s just a missing piece. Call me crazy.

and nice on the follow up date. I like that idea a lot. When you do the Netflix and chill I like to play on the phrase and Make it my own. It’s just a quirk
I can imagine...any sort of intense grappling on the ground or trying to escape will likely burn a ton of calories. Yeah, I can see how that would help with a lot of things...

Yeah, I am not sure why but for some reason there are certain really hot women who think I am super hot...have noticed that before that for some reason they find me super attractive when I personally think I am decent enough looking but not on that level at all in just straight looks. But for some of them I guess I am...so weird how that works.

Always leaves me a little baffled when they treat me as if I am a 9.5 when I am more like a 6-6.5

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can imagine...any sort of intense grappling on the ground or trying to escape will likely burn a ton of calories. Yeah, I can see how that would help with a lot of things...

Yeah, I am not sure why but for some reason there are certain really hot women who think I am super hot...have noticed that before that for some reason they find me super attractive when I personally think I am decent enough looking but not on that level at all in just straight looks. But for some of them I guess I am...so weird how that works.

Always leaves me a little baffled when they treat me as if I am a 9.5 when I am more like a 6-6.5
You probably exude a certain presence and confidence

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't take away from the point that being in shape is a great vector to attack from, however there are other vectors and just because you can get the kill from that sole vector as a young person does not mean that is where you should be putting all your self Improvement effort into.

Sometimes success can lead us in circles, aiming to always be elevating is something you have to develop the discipline to achieve, success alone cannot be the benchmark.

I know OP isn't a young person just saying for younger people.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't take away from the point that being in shape is a great vector to attack from, however there are other vectors and just because you can get the kill from that sole vector as a young person does not mean that is where you should be putting all your self Improvement effort into.

Sometimes success can lead us in circles, aiming to always be elevating is something you have to develop the discipline to achieve, success alone cannot be the benchmark.

I know OP isn't a young person just saying for younger people.
Being fit, successful and trendy gets rarer as years go on. It’s a fine line between being thirsty and being put together but it sounds like OP is handling it

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You probably exude a certain presence and confidence
I'm not exactly sure what it is...it's always been strange to me that hot women either seem to be totally into me or not into me at all. I rarely get hotties who are lukewarm, although it happens from time to time.

It's like I am either viewed as a 9 or as a 3 with nothing in between.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure what it is...it's always been strange to me that hot women either seem to be totally into me or not into me at all. I rarely get hotties who are lukewarm, although it happens from time to time.

That's ideal, much better than girls viewing a guy as a 5,6, or 7 with nothing outside those bounds.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

if I ever had any idea how much easier it would be to get hot, single 20’s women when I was in my 30’s I would have planned life totally differently.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if I ever had any idea how much easier it would be to get hot, single 20’s women when I was in my 30’s I would have planned life totally differently.
Now you about to enter the 40 league, with the knowledge that you can (and will?) be lusted after by women age 15-60. Whatever you do with this knowledge is on you.

Being fit, successful and trendy gets rarer as years go on. It’s a fine line between being thirsty and being put together but it sounds like OP is handling it
100. Just remember that its a race of endurance. Most men will give up and accept their faith. As I said, due to emotional baggage, traumas ect most men will leave the game.

While the game always continues. ALWAYS.

It will definitely give you an edge. A man mus be able to protect himself and his loved ones.

My advice is to combine it with weight lifting tho. A man must know how it feels like to lift something really heavy. Also gives you a sense of superiority when you can lift a 60kg woman like she's a feather. You'll carry this with you.

I have a similar thing going on . I've noticed that older women (40+) anx younger women (15-20) are giving me more ioi than the other women.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you about to enter the 40 league, with the knowledge that you can (and will?) be lusted after by women age 15-60. Whatever you do with this knowledge is on you.
- fair enough

100. Just remember that its a race of endurance. Most men will give up and accept their faith. As I said, due to emotional baggage, traumas ect most men will leave the game.

While the game always continues. ALWAYS.

-you should always think of yourself first I agree

It will definitely give you an edge. A man mus be able to protect himself and his loved ones.

My advice is to combine it with weight lifting tho. A man must know how it feels like to lift something really heavy. Also gives you a sense of superiority when you can lift a 60kg woman like she's a feather. You'll carry this with you.
- I am not huge but I walked in the gym last week for the first time since may and did deadlifts twice in one week. 5x10 @225

I have a similar thing going on . I've noticed that older women (40+) anx younger women (15-20) are giving me more ioi than the other women.
Comments embedded

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Looks like I am going to be stretching her ass out this weekend...we have been flirty back and forth most of the week and today she told me I better have plenty of lube ready for this weekend...

I already know it's going to be a struggle getting in there initially since the circulation in my thumb was almost being cut off when I stuck that in there the other time...

I'm not going easy on her tho, she is going to get her @sshole wrecked hahaha

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like I am going to be stretching her ass out this weekend...we have been flirty back and forth most of the week and today she told me I better have plenty of lube ready for this weekend...

I already know it's going to be a struggle getting in there initially since the circulation in my thumb was almost being cut off when I stuck that in there the other time...

I'm not going easy on her tho, she is going to get her @sshole wrecked hahaha
Calling it now, it's getting stuck. From the water park to the ass park lol.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Any azz destroying updates yet? Lol
Not yet...she is coming over Saturday...but she did admit that she actually really likes anal but didn't want to tell me right away until she felt more comfortable with me...

This should be an interesting night haha

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not yet...she is coming over Saturday...but she did admit that she actually really likes anal but didn't want to tell me right away until she felt more comfortable with me...

This should be an interesting night haha
Sounds like she had her azz smashed several times before.

What's your impression of her so far?

She seem like a 304 or wifey material?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sounds like she had her azz smashed several times before.

What's your impression of her so far?

She seem like a 304 or wifey material?
I mean she is 25 so she is just a play toy for me...way too young for me to consider anything else.

She is cool to spend time with and seems super into me so far, so I guess that's good, but I know it can all end just as quickly as it began so I am jist enjoying it while it lasts.

As far as anal, that seems to be something lots of the younger girls like nowadays so it isn't surprising.