Yes, good girls DO cheat

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiburon and half of the board. You're not being realistic, you're being pessimistic, there is a HUGE difference. If you're willing to judge a person based on the worst case scenario then I feel sorry for you. Sure, she could have all those negative traits you described, she also could be someone who has integrity and will not cheat. You said it yourself that you dont know the person after 1 year, i agree, but the chance of them not cheating and the chance of them cheating's both unknown. It's simple math, most people think that x>y (x is the cheating factor) without knowing the values of either; why? because they are pessimistic. Cheating women, I jus feel like they are cheap trash no matter what happens, jus personal preference i guess.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: LOL look who is talking about blinders..

Originally posted by tiburon

Man a woman who cheats on another man, i dont care who she is , she has no integrity as a person.

Tiburon
okay...Tiburon is always yellin' full of crap..i think its time to point the finger. A woman who cheats is no different then a man who cheats. Does that mean that all us guys who may have cheated on our girlfriends before make us wh*res?? of course not. I was with my ex for 6yrs and i cheated on her once, and it was really stupid. I didnt think about the consequences at the time and i really did care about my ex. But i still cheated on her.. why? I cant even answer that question. so how can we catogorize women by saying that only "bad" girls cheat and if they do cheat that makes them wh*res?

I have been agreeing with G.C throughout most of theses posts, but somewhere he said that where you find girls at deteremines what kindve girl she is. IE...club, bars, she is more likely to not be "girlfriend" material....then G.C suggested that its probably better to look at grocery stores, social events, college campuses, voluntary activites, libraries..etc.

i cant count how many times i went out to a club or bar and saw the same girl that i met at the library or on campus. There has been plenty of times that the "quite" girl from high school i run into yrs later and shes the one dancin' on tables. People arent the same around everyone all the time.

This topic all together is a great debate, but to ethical to answer. WE all deep down inside would like to have that someone who we know will always be there and dont have to worry about joe schmoe or anything else standing in the way, but at the same time, we are the cause for women cheating in the first place. A lot of us could give to sh*ts that some girl has a boyfriend, or even married for that matter. So if most of us are willing to break something like that up, then why are we so concerned and confused on why women cheat in the first place?

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
My take is that it really comes down to why you are dating women in the first place.

After reading a lot of Gio's posts it is clear that his ultimate goal was to find a female partner for an LTR and possible marriage. STR8UP seems to be at a point where having fun and even dating a number of women concurrently is the goal. In each case the importance of whether the girl is a known cheater is quite different.

If you're looking for an LTR then the issue becomes quite relevant. You'd not want her to be seeing/sleeping with other guys if you thought you were exclusive. If she does cheat then she ain't no good girl.

If on the other-hand you're just hanging out, having fun and seeing other chicks then who really cares if she's seeing other guys - it's not cheating anymore then is it?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Oh the humanity, when will it end.
WE ALL KNOW SHE WILL CHEAT
yes even the dude getting married knows if he doesnt hold his end of the bargain up (so to speak) and keep his chick content she will be getting pounded by postman pat quicker than he can type a rebuttal to this post.

but a good girl would leave him first.
are you high? come back to reality, enough with the reruns of felicity.
misogynist this misogynist that, your just a misogynist, blah blah blah
no, i cant speak for the other guys but i dont have any hatred towards women, quite the opposite ,i accept the fact that women are different to men and that she can rationalise things in her mind that seem bad or unthinkable in our heads.
its just the way they are ..god bless em.

btw this naming people misogynists is becoming ridiculous.
misogynist = hatred of women
HATRED guys thats a very strong word, and in honesty i doubt there would be more than a few people in these entire forums (if any) that actually truly hates women.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sh!t, I think I'm addicted to this thread. Too many hours spent posting lately...

I need to clarify what I meant when I said it was funny that a chick in a bar or club would raise a red flag. I agree that there ARE quite a few women who do the club scene who won't hesitate to give a different dude a tounge bath then a farewell (or sometimes a fukk) on any given night they are out. I don't want this kind of woman any more than you do. But most of them are the same girls you see in all of those fine places you listed. It's just a different venue. That same girl you meet volunteering to help poor homeless children CAN and WILL get out on the dance floor and grind her ass on a few boners once in awhile. Doesn't make her a bad girl.

Some guys have this misconception that if a girl gets a tattoo (remember that thread?), goes to a club, or chews her food a certain way or whatever, that's automatically a sign that she's a worthless tramp. It's the ones who repress, hide, or otherwise deny the existence of their human nature that you have to worry about.

The more I contemplate this subject the more I lean toward the belief that women overcome their aversion to being stigmatized as a slut and follow through with their sexual desires because temptation is EVERYWHERE. A man must SEEK an sexual outlet outside of his main relationship, but a desirable woman will be faced with having to reject advances on a daily basis, even if she has a man.

It's all a numbers game. The more opportunity you have, the more likely you are to wonder if the grass is greener. Men have this problem where they get into a relationship and become oblivious to the world around them. They no longer actively search for women. Relationships emasculate men. They become complacent which only feeds the woman's desire to stray when a guy comes along and hits the right buttons.

Gio, you are SO fixated on the fact that if a girl cheats to be with you she will likely cheat again. I say chances are that MOST women have cheated at some point in their life, and if you are a good judge of character you aren't going to be any worse off than if you are with a woman who SAYS she's never been unfaithful to anyone. Like I said, you never know.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
( .) (. ) , DaveJUAN. AmgineEX.

(. )(. ) :

"but a good girl would leave him first.
are you high? come back to reality, enough with the reruns of felicity."

I agree with most of what you said and its very true for now and days,. But i know (and this is coming from the guy who is supposed to be the greatest pessimist of the board) there are woman who dont cheat and do leave first before commiting such a thing. How do i know this, very easily i am a MAn and ill leave the relationship before cheating because i respect myself and i choose to , there are 6 billion people in this world so there are about 3 Billion woman; one has to share my same views..If i find her and if we match thats a whole new different question. But they exist and i was raised by three..but where i am from and in the time they were born morals were held sronger. Nevertheless i think your point of view is excellent and that you are not blinded.

DaveJuan:

"A woman who cheats is no different then a man who cheats"

Man you seem to not like me very much even tough we havent met, but your point is excellent. It is true we all make mistakes , you made one, and you say you will never do it again, and there are women outhere who have made a mistake and will never do it again and would make perfect mothers and wife.....Agree so far?

I agree 100 percent that a woman who cheats is no different from a man .....

My only difference in point of view .. is that I believe a decent woman should give herself to a man if she loves that man and if that she strongly believes he would marry her based on his actions and love towards her .(it would be alot smarter if she waited until she got married but whatever ...i am strict enough..)
A woman that has given herself to a man and then cheats on him in my mind it doesnt say much about her..but this is my opinion !

So why should guys give themself to other women and not only does he love?

Man women are way more mature than men, they are also smarter, it is proven man to have a stronger sex drive, ( if you dont believe me see if you ever find a female dog running after a dog trying to get fvcked), aslo man need to be MAN , and not inexperience AFC in order to learn how to treat their future wife( probably the reason most of us are in this website) and you only get this trough experience. Its been like this since the beggining of time.

I advice to all young men to go around and get all their desires out while young so that when they get married or find a decent woman they dont make a mistake as they have seen it all done all, and tempted by very little things in life. This is probably why you cheated on your girl...you hadnt gooten all your desires out by the time you entered such a commitment...of obne pvssy forever. Ok this is my opinion and i know it varies for different men, but pretty much it means to commit only when you are sure you have not a single desire left to live.

Also realize that a mature woman that cheats with another man on most cases is because she liked that men more or was emotionally affected by him more than the one she has at home, and she really doesnt love the one at home. ..some times is also inmaturity and brainwashed by friends and rap videos

A man that cheats on a women that he loves sometimes on most cases is becasue he is fustrated with her treatment, sex drive, or feels he hasnt live enough for the commitment, or feels his ego by the floor.. Not excuses for man but poinyting out that there is a difference.

AmgineEX: if you want to talk about few exceptions thats the 1 percent of woman i refer. About assuming and your x's and y's in math it works all the time but life and math are different . If your woman does evrything in my list except cheating then she is makes a 0.1 percent of the women population which i have yet to see...meaning a very low chance of happening....Nevertheless possible in math and life. Man you need to open your eyes a bit more with all your respect.

Tiburon

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Excellent point

"Gio, you are SO fixated on the fact that if a girl cheats to be with you she will likely cheat again. I say chances are that MOST women have cheated at some point in their life, and if you are a good judge of character you aren't going to be any worse off than if you are with a woman who SAYS she's never been unfaithful to anyone. Like I said, you never know."

The best thing STR8UP has said...

Tiburon

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont dislike you at all ...but hmm..my ex did leave me for a cuban...lol

i have been reading some of your posts and you seem to have a strong opinion on women and them basically saving themselves for marriage. But it doesnt seem like its really fair for women to be held to this high standard, and us men able to run the streets and it be okay. Maybe im not understanding youi correctly, andif not please explain.

i was presented with a scenario from one of my friends...

(if you get the chance read my thread "what the f*c happened)

i told you about my ex of 6 yrs that i was with, well if you read my thread above, she wanted nothing more to do with me because i chose to always go out and meet new people. I really do care for her and believed her to be my future wife one day, (assuming i would be ready later than sooner). but i screwed it all up by going out all the time and not being serious with her. but my friend asked me, if she was to come up to me today right now, and said , hey...daven if you want me back right now, will you be committed and give me exactly what i want, would i? i told my friend NO. As much as i want her around, and has much as i care for her, i wouldnt be ready to be committed right this second.

my point is, i have cheated before on my girlfriend that i cared about, and she has cheated on me. Yet i still see her as my future "someone". Why is that? Is that just being naive? not necessarily. When you love someone, you take the bad with the good. You know that people make mistakes and that they are just human. Most of us have cheated on someone or have been cheated on, and there hasnt always been some logical reason behind it. its a part of life. Its up to us to decided if its worth sticking it out with our gf/bf after they have made that mistake..ur thoughts

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: LOL look who is talking about blinders..

Originally posted by DavenJuan
I have been agreeing with G.C throughout most of theses posts, but somewhere he said that where you find girls at deteremines what kindve girl she is. IE...club, bars, she is more likely to not be "girlfriend" material....then G.C suggested that its probably better to look at grocery stores, social events, college campuses, voluntary activites, libraries..etc.

i cant count how many times i went out to a club or bar and saw the same girl that i met at the library or on campus.
Don't get me wrong on what I'm saying here, Daven. There's a lot of room for confusion in the claim that I am making here. I'm not saying that where you find a girl DETERMINES what kind of girl it is. But, here's what I AM saying. Sometimes, bars and clubs aren't the best places to pick up women, because the ratio of quality women to to (trashy, sl*tty, b*tchy, etc.) women tends to be much lower in bars than it is in, say, a college campus library. Of course, there are always exceptions, but if you're going to bars to pick up women and discovering that in your experience 98% of all women are cheating wh*res, then maybe you need to change your grazing grounds.

This isn't even something against bars and clubs. I know and I'm sure most of you have noticed that some bars and clubs are a little classier than others and have entirely different client bases. At a really, really classy hotel bar near an airport in a big city, you're more likely to find classier women (business travellers, for example) than you will if you hit Grub's Pub in the Red Light District.

That's all I'm saying -- if you're not finding good women in one location, try another one. And be aware that traditionally, bars and clubs are not always the most ideal places for getting the highest quality women, especially if you're trolling for LTR material.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, a little food for thought... according to gender studies between men and women and infidelity patterns, about 59% of men had cheated on a partner at some point in their lives. The number was about 52% for females (a much lower number than the 'all women cheat' crowd suggested). Of the females who have cheated in the past, about half of those reported having cheated in more than one relationship. Twice as many women as men admitted to cheating in 4 or more different relationships.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The keyword there is "admitted".:D

But point taken, Gio. I actually agree with you.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Gio GIO GIO...

Originally posted by tiburon
...be a man atleast tell me to shut the FVCK UP in my face...

You're being a child, and illogical. This is an Internet message board, not an elementary school playground. I am as much in your face as is possible. And I stand by my statement that you shouldn't be talking about things you don't know about.

i dont know jack about your woman

This is why you should keep your mouth shut about her.

I Cant believe you just disrespected me

Seriously, cry me a river. That little comment was probably a 3 (if that) on the Giovanni Casanova Offense-O-Meter.

What the heck do you know about your woman...?

LOL do you know if her ex fvcked her in the a$$?

Oh, so is that what you mean by getting to "know" someone. You must know all the ways that she and her ex had sex? How the hell do you figure that the sexual positions of your girlfriend and her ex when they were together are in any way (1) relevant? and (2) any of your business?

Starwind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: LOL look who is talking about blinders..

Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Don't get me wrong on what I'm saying here, Daven. There's a lot of room for confusion in the claim that I am making here. I'm not saying that where you find a girl DETERMINES what kind of girl it is. But, here's what I AM saying. Sometimes, bars and clubs aren't the best places to pick up women, because the ratio of quality women to to (trashy, sl*tty, b*tchy, etc.) women tends to be much lower in bars than it is in, say, a college campus library. Of course, there are always exceptions, but if you're going to bars to pick up women and discovering that in your experience 98% of all women are cheating wh*res, then maybe you need to change your grazing grounds.

This isn't even something against bars and clubs. I know and I'm sure most of you have noticed that some bars and clubs are a little classier than others and have entirely different client bases. At a really, really classy hotel bar near an airport in a big city, you're more likely to find classier women (business travellers, for example) than you will if you hit Grub's Pub in the Red Light District.

That's all I'm saying -- if you're not finding good women in one location, try another one. And be aware that traditionally, bars and clubs are not always the most ideal places for getting the highest quality women, especially if you're trolling for LTR material.
True. An example of how a post, taken literally, needs clarification. Of course it's the case that if you meet a girl in a library, it isn't 100% guaranteed she's not a total slut, and vice versa.

Along the same lines, the original post has been taken out of context: not ALL women cheat, and I do believe the original poster knows this. If the statistic is only 52%, then what it comes down to is the kinds of women one is associating with.

Incidentally, I think living in California throws that number into the high 80s. :(

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Also, a little food for thought... according to gender studies between men and women and infidelity patterns, about 59% of men had cheated on a partner at some point in their lives. The number was about 52% for females (a much lower number than the 'all women cheat' crowd suggested). Of the females who have cheated in the past, about half of those reported having cheated in more than one relationship. Twice as many women as men admitted to cheating in 4 or more different relationships.
Several problems with your statistics.

- You have to admit that you cheated, and some people won't admit it. Women might be more reluctant than guys, but regardless of if that's true, some people won't admit it.

- What was cheating? Sex? Kissing? Choosing out your next relationship partner before ending the old one? They probably didn't include the last one on the survey, but one of the points of the original post was that there are diffent kinds and levels of cheating.

- If you aren't desirable to the opposite sex, you might be willing to cheat, but might have never had the opportunity.

- Just because you haven't cheated yet doesn't mean you won't if the right circumstances come along. Maybe those girls have never been put in a situation where they were in a relationship AND they saw someone more desirable than their current partner AND they thought they could get away with it. Doesn't mean it won't happen.

The statistics in no way prove that all women aren't capable of cheating.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is becoming an OBSESSION! We will never know the true figures of what percentage of men and women cheat, because surveys never reflect the truth. People can say what they like.

But Psychologists suggest that it is statistically impossible for one gender to cheat more than the other, unless one gender is having homosexual relationships.

Like it or not, it is human nature to cheat. Always has been and always will be. So stop obsessing and criticising the opposite gender, when you need to look at your own.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quick
- You have to admit that you cheated, and some people won't admit it. Women might be more reluctant than guys, but regardless of if that's true, some people won't admit it.

In an anonymous survey or questionaire, most people will be honest about this sort of thing. These surveys are conducted in such a way as to produce the most honest results possible.

Just because you haven't cheated yet doesn't mean you won't if the right circumstances come along. Maybe those girls have never been put in a situation where they were in a relationship AND they saw someone more desirable than their current partner AND they thought they could get away with it. Doesn't mean it won't happen.

The statistics in no way prove that all women aren't capable of cheating.
EVERYONE is capable of cheating. But not everyone WILL cheat. Just because you've never murdered someone in cold blood before doesn't mean that you won't if the right circumstances come along... you know, someone you really hate, they make you mad, you just happen to have a gun in your hand, and you kill them.

Basically, you're a murderer.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
We will never know the true figures of what percentage of men and women cheat, because surveys never reflect the truth.

I agree that surveys never reflect the EXACT truth but they are a good approximation of the truth.

But Psychologists suggest that it is statistically impossible for one gender to cheat more than the other, unless one gender is having homosexual relationships.

Where do you come uo with this crap? Do you just make it up?

Like it or not, it is human nature to cheat.
I disagree with this - it may be in YOUR nature but do not generalize that to EVERYONE. That's just plain stupid.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is becoming an OBSESSION! We will never know the true figures of what percentage of men and women cheat, because surveys never reflect the truth. People can say what they like.

Like it or not, it is human nature to cheat. Always has been and always will been. So stop obsessing and criticising the opposite gender, when you need to look at your own.
Psychologists...statistics??

It's not statistically impossible. Two people are in a relationship. The girl cheats with a guy who's single. That's one more female that cheated than males. If that happens over several relationships, the gap grows bigger. Nothing impossible about that, without the inclusion of homosexual relationships.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learnt on my degree course, and yes one gender can not be more promisicious than the other on the whole.

Not everyone will cheat, but everyone has got in them to cheat.
Cheating is not going to go away, so obsessing over this board isn't worth it.

DJjazzyJeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quick
Psychologists...statistics??

It's not statistically impossible. Two people are in a relationship. The girl cheats with a guy who's single. That's one more female that cheated than males. If that happens over several relationships, the gap grows bigger. Nothing impossible about that, without the inclusion of homosexual relationships.
So what if your girlfriend cheats on you with another girl? Is that not cheating? So much for simple.