Will the pessimists on this site please f.uck off?

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
This is the same as a guy combing over the scraps left on his head after the rest has fallen out. It gives off the impression that the guy is reaching and begging to hold on. Which is futile and trite.

I really like it when guys tell another guy to "get game" but don't have any fvcking idea what "game" is themselves. At the very least make a suggestion with an instruction.

If a brother needs to learn about "game" he should first start with self analyzation. I'm putting together a test to narrow down that which he finds heirarchical in importance which helps to set up a plan. Once the test is complete I'll freely pass it around.
Errr...I'm pretty sure your first metaphor is wrong, considering combovers are really, REALLY obvious, and these shoes I'm on about mke it so no-one can tell they have a 4 inch heal.

The second part of your post is wrong as well. I have game read some of my other posts you'll probably come to realise this....plus there's enough material out there, I shouldn't have to paraphrase it in a post.

The part about self analysation is a good idea though.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PerfectCircle said:
Your not at that stage yet, so how can you claim to know what your talking about. There are guys good enough out there to get women to beg them for sex, But those guys are 1 in 3000, and cant even do it with all women.

There arent many guys better with women then I am. And I dont feel like I have the power when it comes to sex, But at least I dont feel like women do either.
I know what I'm talking about because I know a few and have seen the effect they have on women.

If you were as good as you thought you were, then you certainly would feel like you had the power.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
L777 - I have a Q for you. What's your attitude on women nowadays then since you get laid on a more reasonable basis? I mean how do you feel about having fun now because you know which hoops to jump through and how to act/talk, through learning it? Does it upset/frustrate/anger you that your old ways got no tail because it wasn't 'game'? In other words, what's your feelings on realising that essentially it's all a game and you can be a quality guy and get zlich if you're 'not escalating quite right' or 'miscalibrating'?

Cheers.

MM

Reaction score
taking action in the presence of a pessimistic attitude often brings out favorable results..in other words,if you just STFU and do what you need to do in order to get the results you want..positive or negative, you will get the desired results imo..

my old boss was a horrible irritated and pissed off grump..but he did a heck of a job and got things done..an awesome leader and reliable.He was just an a$$hole lol.

Being positive is great and all but it seems like people take it a little overboard or beat themselves up for having shiesty thoughts and feelings sometimes..
face it,some days you feel like crap,some days you don't..the most important part is taking action during both times.:D

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
a negative attitude is the sole reason some guys are good with girls and others are not

cut the negative **** if you ever want to be a real don juan

girls are not evil, they are not bad, girls are fun, cute, entertaining, and full of sexual energy

LEARN TO BE POSITIVE

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
girls are not evil - OK
they are not bad - OK
girls are fun, cute -OK
entertaining - OK
full of sexual energy - no way Jose Canseco. This is not true
I think one the purposes of this forum has become who can get the most responses with their opening thead.

This one we're up to 5 pages...not bad L777

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
I think one the purposes of this forum has become who can get the most responses with their opening thead.

This one we're up to 5 pages...not bad L777

they arent full of sexual energy for YOU because you aren't a man who can seduce and get the p$ssy wet

Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
I want to be positive. I really do. But when you have been rejected your whole life, made of for being short, etc. it's hard. I gotta man up though. Otherwise this is going to end with suicide. I'm 22, never been laid without paying. Confidence comes from positive experience.
the good that comes about that is,no matter what people say,no matter what people do,no matter how bad people may treat you..you been there and done that.They can whisper,scream it,say it behind your back,to your face...it doesn't matter..it's nothing new and nothing you haven't heard before..I say let them give it their best shot..is that all they got? pppfffftt...rejected all your life? you should have nerves of steel by now!

Confidence comes about through traumatic experiences and overcoming your fears regardless of them by taking action.Rejection,humiliation,fear,pain,torment..all of these things build up a strong character only if you stand up to them.

you don't win from winning..you win from losing,sometimes over and over and over again- the point is to stick to it..

some of the biggest winners were some of the biggest losers at one point..

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
L777 - I have a Q for you. What's your attitude on women nowadays then since you get laid on a more reasonable basis? I mean how do you feel about having fun now because you know which hoops to jump through and how to act/talk, through learning it? Does it upset/frustrate/anger you that your old ways got no tail because it wasn't 'game'? In other words, what's your feelings on realising that essentially it's all a game and you can be a quality guy and get zlich if you're 'not escalating quite right' or 'miscalibrating'?

Cheers.

MM
Well my 'game' is a part of me now, so I feel like its a new person thats getting the girls; I never used anything scripted or told lies to get laid.

I think if you truely are a quality guy, and have the right mindset and a little knowledge, then thats very little you can do wrong. I've realised I wasn't actually a quality guy before: yes my hart was in the right place, but I wasn't quality. Now, I believe I am, and its surprising how little of the communtiy's tactics and techniques I use when talking to and seducing women.

Just improve as much as possible, talk to women as often as possible, and esclate where you feel appropriate, and you'll do fine.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
and what is your purpose on this forum? You have no experience with women, no idea how "the game" works, yet you have 200+ posts. do you actually give advice to other guys on...how to get laid? but you have no fvcking clue! :nono:

you are one of the worst examples of pathetic KJs i ve seen on any forum

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
You have no experience with women, no idea how "the game" works, yet you have 200+ posts. do you actually give advice to other guys on...how to get laid? but you have no fvcking clue!
And then people ask serious questions like these:

Would you let your friends bang your wife for money?
Does she like me?
When should I text back?
Quick, I need a good comeback!
She insulted me, does she like me?
I insulted her, does she like me?
Does height matter?
Does looks matter?
Does vocabulary matter?

All I'm saying is the women decides when I sleep with her, after 9 days or 9 months, no matter what I do.

Just like the seller decides how much to sell his house for, not the buyer
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ouch, what do you mean Barq's has bite?

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
DOnJuan11, if only your attitude was "i am going to pleasure that woman and make love to her all night, make her squirt and make her almost faint" instead of your current attitude of "woman lets me sleep with her"

women can sense this attitude from a mile a way in the way you act around them......especially the way you escalate from a kiss to sex - its all supposed to be one smooth process and NOTHING should be VERBALIZED, the only possible thing that will be said is when she asks "do you have a condom?" (if she even asks LOL)

the way YOU DonJuan11 approach it, is a way which lacks sexuality and confidence, and thus any and every girl will be turned off

girls dont schedule sex, girls dont want guys to ask for sex

girls WANT sex to be spontaneous......even if you and her are at your house and just laying in bed, it is STILL spontaneous if you end up having sex, because for all she knows, you 2 could just lay there and you won't make a move........it gets her hot when its spontaneous

MOST IMPORTANTLY - girls want a guy to kiss them and touch them in such a way that turns them on like crazy, at which point you just slowly take their (and your own) clothes off, and watch the most beautiful thing in nature happen

i'm waiting for your pessimistic reply

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
All I'm saying is the women decides when I sleep with her, after 9 days or 9 months, no matter what I do.

It s not 9 days, neither 9 months... For you it s NEVER! The only women you will get with your "game" are the ones walking in back alleys after dark, with whom you not only have to "schedule" sex, you also have to pay for it

sure, i agree with you that there are a lot of douche bags (like yourself) and AFCs asking stupid questions on this site, but what does that mean? that you have to add to that crap?

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
And then people ask serious questions like these:

Would you let your friends bang your wife for money?
Does she like me?
When should I text back?
Quick, I need a good comeback!
She insulted me, does she like me?
I insulted her, does she like me?
Does height matter?
Does looks matter?
Does vocabulary matter?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

ill tell you this much...if i was buying a house, im sure as h*ll not just going to cut a check for what he "thinks" the house is worth, im going to negotiate and see if i can get what I WANT. ....SAME FOR WOMEN.

she may WANT to wait 9 months, but my job is to get what I WANT. ...not just ACCEPT what shes selling.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
if i was buying a house, im sure as h*ll not just going to cut a check for what he "thinks" the house is worth, im going to negotiate and see if i can get what I WANT. ....SAME FOR WOMEN.

she may WANT to wait 9 months, but my job is to get what I WANT. ...not just ACCEPT what shes selling.

I once looked at a house that the seller really really wanted to sell. I put an offer down and it was gladly accepted (no counteroffer) I had 30 days to remove the conditions.

I checked everything very throughly, got the loan from the bank, booked the moving company, put my 2 weeks notice in work and had everything ready to remove the conditions on the 29th day.

I was ready to meet the seller on the 29th day with my cheque in hand, very very excited because I thought I was going to get the house.

Before I leave my place to meet the seller, I get a phone call from the seller's realtor.

"The seller changed their mind, they don't want to sell anymore"

"but wait a minute, I put so much effort to get things done and it changed my life. It took alot of time and money too. They just changed their mind like that? What about everything I did, thinking they wanted to sell since they were so so eager at the beginning?"

"Sorry, they changed their minds. Good luck with your next house"

---------------------------------------------------------

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
the way YOU DonJuan11 approach it, is a way which lacks sexuality and confidence, and thus any and every girl will be turned off

girls dont schedule sex, girls dont want guys to ask for sex

girls WANT sex to be spontaneous......even if you and her are at your house and just laying in bed, it is STILL spontaneous if you end up having sex, because for all she knows, you 2 could just lay there and you won't make a move........it gets her hot when its spontaneous

MOST IMPORTANTLY - girls want a guy to kiss them and touch them in such a way that turns them on like crazy, at which point you just slowly take their (and your own) clothes off, and watch the most beautiful thing in nature happen

All I'm saying is she letting you sleep with her.

What happens if you start sleeping together and she says "no" after 5 min? Are you going to force yourself on her?

If that is the case, then I guess you are letting her sleep with you.

Reaction score
this thread deserves a good reply, give me some time to give you lot one.

L777, you have absolutely NO idea of what you are on about. And it seems that most of the so called optimists think that they could "help" people. These people have utterly no respect for evidence and will doctor the evidence - and twist the facts along the way - and totally miss interpret statistical laws creating comical corollaries that were never there.

wutangfinancial, I'll give you a good reply, that I can promise you.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
darwinian_sympathiser said:

L777, you have absolutely NO idea of what you are on about. And it seems that most of the so called optimists think that they could "help" people. These people have utterly no respect for evidence and will doctor the evidence - and twist the facts along the way - and totally miss interpret statistical laws creating comical corollaries that were never there.

Errr you don't actually know me mate so please don't speculate as to what I know or don't know. Thanks.

The rest of your post is murky at best. Seriously, if you have something to say, say it. Don't tell us that you're gonna say it and leave little clues as to what it is. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
darwinian_sympathiser said:

I think sites like this have too many people that think they know all the answers lol