Will the pessimists on this site please f.uck off?

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry but I have to bump this back up. The amount of people whinging & complaining about things is making me depressed.

If you are:

-Short
-Ugly
-Fat
-Sh!t/no personality

Don't sit here and fu<king whine about it, go and do something about it. Or else you will never change, your life will pass by without you having achieved nothing and you'll think to yourself "WTF did the time go?"

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[S]alvatore said:
The amount of people whinging & complaining about things is making me depressed.

If you are:

-Short
-Ugly
-Fat
-Sh!t/no personality

Don't sit here and fu<king whine about it, go and do something about it. Or else you will never change, your life will pass by without you having achieved nothing and you'll think to yourself "WTF did the time go?"
That takes too much money, time and effort.

It's easier to pity ourselves so others will too.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:

Never understimate the power of pity!!!
It's the equalizer for the average!!

:cheer: YEAH!!!:cheer:​

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:

WHAT THE HELL???

if you arent here to improve or to give solid advice, then get the **** outta here!!!!

obviously, u wont be banned because you're a chump and sosuave keeps all the chumps around for comedy purposes lol

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:

Yeah... Francisco do what he says its sexy to the women.

everyone follow this *great* Don Juan. This guy may be the next Pook.

comic_relief

Reaction score
L777 said:
Seriously, wutangfinancial, DonJuan 11 and some others I can't remember the names of....please just stop with your pessimism its annoying and untrue.
There is a difference between pessimism and acknowledging reality. The latter is what happens when you mature and start to grow up

L777 said:
2.5 years ago I was maybe a 5 in attractiveness, I did everything I could to improve (clothes, weights, improved skin, posture etc) and now I'm probably an 8.
That's your view, of your SELF, others may not agree.

L777 said:
I went from sleeping with one girl to having now slept with 19....and it would be about 25 if it weren't for damn Catholocism! :D The hottest girl I slept with was a 24 yr old 9, and I recently had a 9.5 attracted and in my bed. if you remember a while back I posted about my 5'7" hippy friend who was sleeping with a 9 and had several other girls on the go.
What, is this suppose to impress us? And the levels of attractiveness you assign to them women, how do they feel about that? Seems to me you are just using them to boost your own level of self worth and importance. There's a long chapter in Desmond Morris's Naked Ape trilogy where he talks about Status Sex, and you are trying to exhibit it right here.

L777 said:
The point of this is not to boast, just to open your eyes and realise that it can be done....maybe not by you because you haven't committed enough or still have AA or whatever, but I'm proof that it can be done.
What can be done, exactly? From my point of view, I can guarantee you 100% that the women I knew, and found to be unattractive, are still unattractive to me now 5 years later and wouldn't dare dream of going out with, even if they gotten better clothes and into shape. I agree getting nice clothes, a nice hair cut, getting into shape will make you more of a hit with the ladies, but dear boy, their interest was there to begin with, you just helped it along. And there are those who, no matter what you do, they're still not interested, because that's how it is.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
WHAT THE HELL???

if you arent here to improve or to give solid advice, then get the **** outta here!!!!

obviously, u wont be banned because you're a chump and sosuave keeps all the chumps around for comedy purposes lol
Was I the only one who saw that DonJuan11 was being facetious? :confused:

Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
^yeah, I'm aware. Short + average looking=screwed. All the guys I've met my height who got any girls were well above average looking w/a solid hook. Were talking top 5% of looks face-wise and a 10 million dollar trust fund.
Yes, having a lot of money will get you really hot women. But looks is a variable thing amongst women (apart from facial deformity or things out of proportion). In my experience some women go for my look, and some don't. That's just the way it is. Conversely, I only go for certain types of women, and other types I do not find sexually attractive at all. Taste comes into it a lot.

wutangfinancial said:
I'm trying not to come up with a contrived hook and just be myself, but it's not working. I get made fun of for hitting on girls.
You can't be anything but yourself, because that's how it is. Unless you are an actor in training we can probably agree on the latter. Also socially interaction is a highly complex subject and your "made fun of" excuse is a cover up for awkwardness and the fact that you are probably seen as the "omega" male in your group. This can happen, and it's to do with the group's perception of you, or how other groups perceive you. You might like to perceive yourself in a different light but that does not change how they perceive you. You can fix this problem by going to a different environment where nobody knows you. More to cover on this point later.

wutangfinancial said:
I'm convinced I need to amass power and dominate other males before I will be taken seriously as a "Sexual threat"
I'm going to Toronto next week to meet with a guy who runs a prop. trading group and then a large asset manager. If I remain focused, I see no reason why I wouldn't make a lot of money. But I almost want to give it to someone who can actually enjoy it and take his hot GF around town. For me, the embarrassment of being perpetually single is so great and brings so much shame to my whole family. The suicidal ideations that follow this grim thought make it hard for me to concentrate on my work.
"amass power and dominate other males" is as old as time itself. And I have to tell you, it's not what it's cracked up to be. My next reply will be about this, and the total miss conception that those here have taken.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
AFC Savior is too dense to catch on to such subtleties.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
darwinian_sympathiser said:
There is a difference between pessimism and acknowledging reality. The latter is what happens when you mature and start to grow up

That's your view, of your SELF, others may not agree.

What, is this suppose to impress us? And the levels of attractiveness you assign to them women, how do they feel about that? Seems to me you are just using them to boost your own level of self worth and importance. There's a long chapter in Desmond Morris's Naked Ape trilogy where he talks about Status Sex, and you are trying to exhibit it right here.

What can be done, exactly? From my point of view, I can guarantee you 100% that the women I knew, and found to be unattractive, are still unattractive to me now 5 years later and wouldn't dare dream of going out with, even if they gotten better clothes and into shape. I agree getting nice clothes, a nice hair cut, getting into shape will make you more of a hit with the ladies, but dear boy, their interest was there to begin with, you just helped it along. And there are those who, no matter what you do, they're still not interested, because that's how it is.
Usually, I'd respond in kind, but I seriously can't be bothered dealing with someone as far up their own arse as you are. The way you state your opinions as fact is cringeworthy; you would get laughed out of any serious debating forum, that I can assure you of.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Does that mean I know what I'm talking about?

Reaction score
L777 said:
Usually, I'd respond in kind, but I seriously can't be bothered dealing with someone as far up their own arse as you are. The way you state your opinions as fact is cringeworthy; you would get laughed out of any serious debating forum, that I can assure you of.
No, L777, you are the one who's your own ass. You are using the women you see as status symbols. You could live in denial all your life, that's up to you, many people on this planet do this, and it's rather sad.

I wonder to myself what this site is all about, and apart from some amazing posters, it appears to be about men kicking off their testosterone because in real life they can't handle the blunt truth.

A forum like this is mainly for people to delude themselves, and that's sad.

Let me see:

1) we are here to give advice?

WTF? Giving advice is OK, as long as the advice is truthful. Giving people false hope is NOT, and spilling out untruths is not one, especially when you spill out these lies because you need to keep the con going because you got books and seminars to sell to weak minded individuals

2) strange concept of a holy grail

There seems to be this idea on this forum that anyone can be successful with women, or that we can get anyone we want as long as we know what it takes. For those of you who believe this I have to say that you are deluded and utterly sad.

3) advice to help someone attract someone else

this is OK as long as you know what's level we are offering. But to give advice to someone who's interested in a women who has no interest in him whatsoever is a losing game.

more to come . . . . and L777 you're an idiot.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
darwinian_sympathiser said:
No, L777, you are the one who's your own ass. You are using the women you see as status symbols. You could live in denial all your life, that's up to you, many people on this planet do this, and it's rather sad.

I wonder to myself what this site is all about, and apart from some amazing posters, it appears to be about men kicking off their testosterone because in real life they can't handle the blunt truth.

A forum like this is mainly for people to delude themselves, and that's sad.

Let me see:

1) we are here to give advice?

WTF? Giving advice is OK, as long as the advice is truthful. Giving people false hope is NOT, and spilling out untruths is not one, especially when you spill out these lies because you need to keep the con going because you got books and seminars to sell to weak minded individuals

2) strange concept of a holy grail

There seems to be this idea on this forum that anyone can be successful with women, or that we can get anyone we want as long as we know what it takes. For those of you who believe this I have to say that you are deluded and utterly sad.

3) advice to help someone attract someone else

this is OK as long as you know what's level we are offering. But to give advice to someone who's interested in a women who has no interest in him whatsoever is a losing game.

more to come . . . . and L777 you're an idiot.
so according to your logic we should stop approaching women and just look for the women that throw themselves at us, since there is no other way to attract other women.

You are so full of sh!t lol.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
In 50 years time the bar will be raised even more for men and the pool of men getting laid will be even smaller. The short term solution (our youth) is to improve and approach but the long term solution is that no guy approaches or improves in order to knock women off their pedestal. These two contradict each other though, big problem.

MM

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
In 50 years time the bar will be raised even more for men and the pool of men getting laid will be even smaller. The short term solution (our youth) is to improve and approach but the long term solution is that no guy approaches or improves in order to knock women off their pedestal. These two contradict each other though, big problem.

MM
You are right.

I can picture the world in 50 years from now already.

Every man on earth will be running around with goggles, wearing black finger polish and a giant furry hat.

Women will be living in special areas where only a few selected men with game are allowed to go. The other people will be living in AFC land without women. AFCs will start turning homosexual and will also start raping animals because they can't get women.

We are looking at a very dark future here for AFCs, unless you are either homosexual or like animals.

Hooray:cheer:

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
You are right.

I can picture the world in 50 years from now already.

Every man on earth will be running around with goggles, wearing black finger polish and a giant furry hat.

Women will be living in special areas where only a few selected men with game are allowed to go. The other people will be living in AFC land without women. AFCs will start turning homosexual and will also start raping animals because they can't get women.

We are looking at a very dark future here for AFCs, unless you are either homosexual or like animals.

Hooray:cheer:
The thing is, AFC is only a relative term. It simply describes a typical guy that doesn't get laid often/if ever. The scary thing is, that's typical, so if you're not an AFC you're simply a minority. It doesn't really mean you are a bad person or a wuss or whatever although that may describe a significant chunk. It ultimately boils down to supply and demand issues.

In 50 years time, you might have game, good looks, good body, be socially savvy etc. but women might say 'unless you're a millionaire we will never talk to you' or something super silly. But you get the point. As long as there are at least a few guys willing to approach and improve and be selected, we and our children and their children (if they manage to find a fvckable wife by then!) will always face this ever worsening dynamic.

MM

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
The thing is, AFC is only a relative term. It simply describes a typical guy that doesn't get laid often/if ever. The scary thing is, that's typical, so if you're not an AFC you're simply a minority. It doesn't really mean you are a bad person or a wuss or whatever although that may describe a significant chunk. It ultimately boils down to supply and demand issues.

In 50 years time, you might have game, good looks, good body, be socially savvy etc. but women might say 'unless you're a millionaire we will never talk to you' or something super silly. But you get the point. As long as there are at least a few guys willing to approach and improve and be selected, we and our children and their children (if they manage to find a fvckable wife by then!) will always face this ever worsening dynamic.

MM
okay, although your logic is totally flawed why don't you stop the whining then and actually enjoy the privilege of knowing about the community and putting the stuff you learn on here into practice to break out of that AFC shell and become one of the selected few?!

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
okay, although your logic is totally flawed why don't you stop the whining then and actually enjoy the privilege of knowing about the community and putting the stuff you learn on here into practice to break out of that AFC shell and become one of the selected few?!
Who says I'm whining? I'm just talking about the dynamic. If I was whining I'd be crying how it's unfair and wrong etc. and making hate threads. Seems like I touched a nerve. And how is my logic 'flawed'? Will be funny to hear your response.

MM