Wife goes to Club/Bar

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Yet another sign that tells me she's up to no good.

Women do this when they have something to hide.

"Traveller....come meet Josh....that will prove that I didn't do anything wrong!"

What a crock. This chick was TWO MILES from home at another dudes house after she rode to the club with him.

NAW....she wasn't planning on any "mischief"!
And my take on "Traveller..come meet Josh.." is she's not only cheated with Josh she's trying to disarm Traveler, so she can spend even more time with Josh in the future.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Spin Cycle is in full effect now and we have a totally different story of what went down first.

This is all hypothetical so keep up.

Last call usually starts at 1:45 A.M. and runs through 2:00 A.M. Most clubs usually close at 2 AM due to last call and the money leaves with most of the patrons.

Most people usually stay in the parking lot for about 25 minutes socializing and and cutting the monkey until the bouncers or the cops come along and make everybody leave.

That puts us between 2:25 and 2:30 A.M. in the morning. It's about a 25 to 30 ride from the club to Josh's crib and she calls you at 3:01am from a HESS gas station.

What can happened between the hours of 3:01 A.M. and 4:41 A.M. in the morning?

It makes the imagination wonder doesnt it.

She said that she was going to Josh's crib to sober up at 3:01 and then she leaves at 4:41. Who in the hell can be that trashed then be sober enough to drive within an hour and forty minutes.?

If she was able to drive at 4:40 then she was able to drive when she arrived at Josh's house.

If Josh lives that close to you he could have easily dropped her off at the house and you guys could have picked the car up the next morning.

I'm not going to say she cheated, but I will say to watch her story and make note of the changes in the story as time passes.

Do more research / investigating. Watch for changes in her personality and the way she performs during intimacy. If you notice a drastic change, that should raise another flag.

Child support is a MOFO so I'll just tell her "B*tch, I owe you one, then go crash on the coach". j/k:D

DJ_Traveler

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I really want to meet Josh or worse become his friend. Like you guys said that really doesn't prove anything. This guy had no business inviting a married woman for company to a club.

I will remain vigilant.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I'm still trying to figure out how it is even iqqi is starting to see this for what it is, yet we have at least one or two guys besides the OP burying their heads in the sand to the obvious and even defending this girl.
I have said from the beginning that this was bad. You just don't read!

My argument was that I doubt it was premeditated for one, and that there was a chance she may have just been trying to make him jealous. But I have always said her coming in at 5am is bad, bad, bad. No room for good.

The more details that come in, the worse it. For instance, now it was just her and Josh. Bad. Bad, bad, bad.

If I had to wager, I'd say for sure she cheated. Of course, I'd hope I was wrong, and lost my wager! But whenever I feel confident enough to make that wager, I always come away with a bittersweet victory.

WHAT do you think they were doing from 2am til 5am? Or even... 4am to 5am?! Talking?

Josh sounds like a pimp. I think the wife was just acting in the heat of the moment. I do think she has been interested in Josh for some time.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could see it from the second he said "It's 5am and she just got home". Anyone who has been "Josh", "Traveler", OR "The Wife" could see it plain as day.

But I think it's interesting to note that when Traveler gave us the update where he said that he doubts the wife was cheating and listed the new info, I was starting to think "Well, I KNOW she wasn't at her g/f's house eating milk and cookies all night, but maybe she DIDN'T have sex with the other guy".

Even I was starting to lighten up a bit.

But then he dropped the bomb.

She rode to the club with Josh, rode BACK to his house after closing, and stayed at his place TWO MILES AWAY FROM HER HOME, and "slept off the alcohol" for a whole HOUR AND A HALF before she headed home?

THAT, my friends, is all I needed to hear.

She parked at his place. This means she planned to come BACK to his place.

He lives TWO MILES AWAY. Why wouldn't she have him drop her off at her house if she was too drunk to drive? Surely she could have gotten her car the next day.

She slept off her buzz for 90 minutes, was it? That's more than enough time for a romp in the bedroom, but I'm pretty sure that someone's blood alcohol level CANNOT drop significantly in that amount of time.

Unless something else significant comes to light I'm gonna lay off this thread for now cause I've been saying the same thing since the beginning and people will either listen or they will not, but it's a great thread nonetheless.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Traveler said:
I don't think I really want to meet Josh or worse become his friend. Like you guys said that really doesn't prove anything. This guy had no business inviting a married woman for company to a club.
I feel for you buddy, cause I've been in similar situations.

But DO NOT blame the guy. He has ZERO obligation to you. Your wife on the other hand DOES. Forget about him. You don't even know him. Don't focus on the wrong target here.

And as for meeting this guy....FUKK THAT. It's simply her trying to distract you and throw you off. Been there before too.

Good luck, and PLEASE, keep us posted.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
But DO NOT blame the guy. He has ZERO obligation to you. Your wife on the other hand DOES. Forget about him. You don't even know him. Don't focus on the wrong target here.
Ha, this is where I'd differ from you! The Josh guy is offering to meet the OP. What a disrespectful scumrat. I'd punch him in the face! (This has actually happened to me in real life.)

So I'd say, don't meet Josh. Haha.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Faded Image said:
This is all hypothetical so keep up.

Last call usually starts at 1:45 A.M. and runs through 2:00 A.M. Most clubs usually close at 2 AM due to last call and the money leaves with most of the patrons.

Most people usually stay in the parking lot for about 25 minutes socializing and and cutting the monkey until the bouncers or the cops come along and make everybody leave.

That puts us between 2:25 and 2:30 A.M. in the morning. It's about a 25 to 30 ride from the club to Josh's crib and she calls you at 3:01am from a HESS gas station.

What can happened between the hours of 3:01 A.M. and 4:41 A.M. in the morning?

It makes the imagination wonder doesnt it.

She said that she was going to Josh's crib to sober up at 3:01 and then she leaves at 4:41. Who in the hell can be that trashed then be sober enough to drive within an hour and forty minutes.?

If she was able to drive at 4:40 then she was able to drive when she arrived at Josh's house.

If Josh lives that close to you he could have easily dropped her off at the house and you guys could have picked the car up the next morning.

I'm not going to say she cheated, but I will say to watch her story and make note of the changes in the story as time passes.

And don't forget in your timeline that her time away and with this Josh actually start sometime around 9pm. There was time for some hanky panky before the club too. My bet would be that they at least hooked it up somewhere between 3a and 4:30a. I don't mean to be glib but when she called at 3am she could've been half naked in bed already rather than at Hess. But even if not, it still leaves at least about an hour and a half right there. "I'm going to sober up (2mins away)", translation: "I'm going to f...... (so don't bother being concerned about my whereabouts)"

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Ha, this is where I'd differ from you! The Josh guy is offering to meet the OP. What a disrespectful scumrat. I'd punch him in the face! (This has actually happened to me in real life.)

So I'd say, don't meet Josh. Haha.

Well I wouldn't say the other guy isn't to blame too, but the ultimate blame lies on the girl who not only did everything Josh did, she's the one that is married and has the commitment to the OP. The buck stops with her.

This is my take on it from the beginning or as the information became vailable: She takes one class and a 3 hour job primarily to survey the playing field. She instigated the argument, probably having already met this guy and planning to hang out with him. Then she kept the deception going while she was out with Josh all night and into the morning, doing what I suggested, cheating. And now as part of her deception and future plan, she's trying to disarm Traveler with this suggestion of him meeting Josh so she can see Josh in the future. That's my take on it.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well I wouldn't say the other guy isn't to blame too, but the ultimate blame lies on the girl who not only did everything Josh did, she's the one that is married and has the commitment to the OP. The buck stops with her.
Its insult to injury. :cuss:

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing, your wife calls you five times and you don't answer. If she really cared about you and the baby she should have taken her a@@ home after the third call to ensure that everything was ok at the house.

If my wife leaves the house all mad trying to spite me, she would have been on her way home promptly after the third call being unanswered to ensure our safty regardless of how much fun she was having or how mad she was at me.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I could see it from the second he said "It's 5am and she just got home". Anyone who has been "Josh", "Traveler", OR "The Wife" could see it plain as day.

But I think it's interesting to note that when Traveler gave us the update where he said that he doubts the wife was cheating and listed the new info, I was starting to think "Well, I KNOW she wasn't at her g/f's house eating milk and cookies all night, but maybe she DIDN'T have sex with the other guy".

Even I was starting to lighten up a bit.

But then he dropped the bomb.

She rode to the club with Josh, rode BACK to his house after closing, and stayed at his place TWO MILES AWAY FROM HER HOME, and "slept off the alcohol" for a whole HOUR AND A HALF before she headed home?

THAT, my friends, is all I needed to hear.

She parked at his place. This means she planned to come BACK to his place.

He lives TWO MILES AWAY. Why wouldn't she have him drop her off at her house if she was too drunk to drive? Surely she could have gotten her car the next day.

She slept off her buzz for 90 minutes, was it? That's more than enough time for a romp in the bedroom, but I'm pretty sure that someone's blood alcohol level CANNOT drop significantly in that amount of time.

Unless something else significant comes to light I'm gonna lay off this thread for now cause I've been saying the same thing since the beginning and people will either listen or they will not, but it's a great thread nonetheless.
I can't really argue.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:

Your liver oxidises alcohol at the rate of approx .01% per hour. An adult woman will increase her BAC at the rate of .015 % per standard drink, Subtract the oxidising effect of the liver and we have a net increase of.02% per hour if she consumes two drinks per hour. The heavier the consumption the steeper the increase ..Smaller bodied women are at greater risk than chubsters.
Lets assume that her BAC was about .1% at 3am. That would indicate that she had consumed about ten drinks over five hours ( 9 to 2 am) . Apart from the fact that this is a DANGEROUS binge drinking level, her liver would not have removed much more than about .015% in the 90 minutes that she was at Josh's house. That left her with a BAC of approx .085 % s=still dangerous and illegal in your part of the world.
If she had drunk MORE than ten drinks the situation is MUCH worse.

However apart from her alcohol abuse as a nursing mother (?) I would be very concerned about her intentional planning (with Josh) of the whole sorry adventure.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Your liver oxidises alcohol at the rate of approx .01% per hour. An adult woman will increase her BAC at the rate of .015 % per standard drink, Subtract the oxidising effect of the liver and we have a net increase of.02% per hour if she consumes two drinks per hour. The heavier the consumption the steeper the increase ..Smaller bodied women are at greater risk than chubsters.
Lets assume that her BAC was about .1% at 3am. That would indicate that she had consumed about ten drinks over five hours ( 9 to 2 am) . Apart from the fact that this is a DANGEROUS binge drinking level, her liver would not have removed much more than about .015% in the 90 minutes that she was at Josh's house. That left her with a BAC of approx .085 % s=still dangerous and illegal in your part of the world.
If she had drunk MORE than ten drinks the situation is MUCH worse.

However apart from her alcohol abuse as a nursing mother (?) I would be very concerned about her intentional planning (with Josh) of the whole sorry adventure.
Not to mention those 5 drinks or any fraction thereof are typically drank faster than that and mostly between 12am-and 2am last call and it's typical to guzzle your last drink. It's not that uncommon for your BAC to actually rise between 2-3am before it starts to settle and fall. But it's just common sense her excuse was bogus anyway.

Last edited:

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry OP but the only believable reason she went back to his place was to get up to no good. Your wife is very young. So this was a perfect opportunity for him to inject a bit of fun into her life and make you look like the boring one.

Now screw your hand up into a bitter little ball and go lay a right hand right on his nose (immature jail inducing fun):D .Whether he screwed her or not it still doesn’t give him the right to do what he did. They are both as much to blame as each other.

I’d weigh up my options and nip this in the bud before it progresses much further.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know maybe I'm just to trusting of people or always wanting to see the good in others, but yeah i will agree that this is looking worse and worse all the time from my original prognosis. The fact that she went to and from the club with him is in my mind a killer. That involves pre planning and there is no way that you could take anything good from it.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
I don't know maybe I'm just to trusting of people or always wanting to see the good in others, but yeah i will agree that this is looking worse and worse all the time from my original prognosis. The fact that she went to and from the club with him is in my mind a killer. That involves pre planning and there is no way that you could take anything good from it.
I was noticing you are a little naive. Its cute! Coming from a professional hustler, as I'd describe you.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waitaminutewaitaminute...

I want to hear more about the time Icky got punched in the face!! :woo:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
haha. got THAT backwards.

anyways, it was a b!tch slap. ;)

Upside the head, homey the clown style.

OMG!! Details, girlfriend!

Your man cheated on you and introduced you to his new penis outlet?