Wife goes to Club/Bar

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Traveler said:
Date Time Number Minutes
Local Airtime, Long Distance and International Charges
From 12:27 to 12:39 after lazy argument. My phone was on silent.
3/6/2008 Outgoing 12:27 PM DJ_Traveler 2 Minutes
3/6/2008 Outgoing 12:28 PM DJ_Traveler 1 Minutes
3/6/2008 Outgoing 12:32 PM DJ_Traveler 2 Minutes
3/6/2008 Outgoing 12:38 PM DJ_Traveler 2 Minutes
3/6/2008 Outgoing 12:39 PM DJ_Traveler 1 Minutes

Her class has been cancelled according to her story and she goes home to get ready. I almost could have seen my wife but I was in a meeting until 8:30pm.

3/6/2008 Outgoing 8:06 PM Josh 2 Minutes
3/6/2008 Incoming 8:09 PM Josh 8 Minutes
3/6/2008 Incoming 8:44 PM Josh 2 Minutes
3/6/2008 Outgoing 9:07 PM Josh 5 Minutes

At 9:13pm wife calls me that she is going clubbing no matter what I say. I said bye ang hung up.

3/6/2008 Outgoing 9:13 PM DJ_Traveler 1 Minutes
3/6/2008 Outgoing 10:32 PM Josh 1 Minutes
3/6/2008 Outgoing 11:04 PM Josh 1 Minutes

From 11:49 to 4:40 she calls me from the bar club.

3/6/2008 Outgoing 11:49 PM DJ_Traveler 2 Minutes
3/7/2008 Outgoing 12:43 AM DJ_Traveler 3 Minutes
3/7/2008 Outgoing 1:23 AM DJ_Traveler 2 Minutes
3/7/2008 Outgoing 3:00 AM DJ_Traveler 1 Minutes
3/7/2008 Outgoing 4:40 AM DJ_Traveler 2 Minutes
3/7/2008 Incoming 4:44 AM DJ_Traveler 2 Minutes

3/7/2008 Outgoing 8:05 AM DJ_Traveler 2 Minutes
3/7/2008 Outgoing 8:41 AM DJ_Traveler 7 Minutes
3/7/2008 Outgoing 11:22 AM DJ_Traveler 3 Minutes

Prince charming Josh calls wife

3/7/2008 Incoming 1:07 PM Josh 4 Minutes
3/7/2008 Incoming 2:28 PM DJ_Traveler 3 Minutes
3/7/2008 Outgoing 2:31 PM DJ_Traveler 1 Minutes
3/7/2008 Outgoing 2:33 PM DJ_Traveler 4 Minutes
3/7/2008 Outgoing 4:06 PM DJ_Traveler 3 Minutes
3/10/2008 Outgoing 8:12 AM DJ_Traveler 2 Minutes
3/10/2008 Outgoing 9:03 AM DJ_Traveler 3 Minutes
3/10/2008 Outgoing 11:06 AM DJ_Traveler 4 Minutes

Lisa calls Josh yesterday regarding the club ticket which she told me at lunch wihout me having to ask. She got his voicemail

3/10/2008 Outgoing 11:13 AM Josh 2 Minutes
3/10/2008 Outgoing 11:25 AM DJ_Traveler 4 Minutes
3/10/2008 Outgoing 4:18 PM DJ_Traveler 4 Minutes
3/10/2008 Outgoing 5:16 PM DJ_Traveler 1 Minutes
3/10/2008 Outgoing 5:53 PM DJ_Traveler 1 Minutes
3/10/2008 Outgoing 5:57 PM DJ_Traveler 1 Minutes
3/10/2008 Incoming 6:00 PM DJ_Traveler 1 Minutes

At 7:45 I go outside with the baby to take her on a stroller ride while my wife works on her paper. My wife calls Josh and left him a voicemail.

3/10/2008 Outgoing 7:55 PM Josh 1 Minutes

I go to the library to return some stuff. Josh calls her back and says she doesn't have to pay him back the ticket since he paid for another guy called Jason a coworker. I forgot to mention him, but she did tell me on March 7th that Jason was very drunk and couldn't drive his car so he went to Josh's place as well.

3/10/2008 Incoming 9:02 PM Josh 8 Minutes
Print the original calls log out and save it in your office with your "log book".

It upsets me the fact that she said she was going out party regardless of what you said. That's NOT the behavior of a mother with practically a new born child.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Traveler said:
Here are some details that I feel are worth mentioning since you guys heard everyting from my side of the story.

* On March 2nd, her dad called my wife and revealled to her that he is very sick and that the doctors don't think he will make it through this year.
Very sad...but irrelevant in this case. She is not even showing signs of depression. She is showing signs of a woman that wants to be wild.

* My wife has been complaining for the the past two months that she wanted to go out and feel like a woman in her 20s. I've been too slow to react.
No offense...but she is NOT a typical woman in her 20s. She is NOW a mother and a wife. That's a price she has to pay. Of course, you can find ways of making things interesting...but you are working full time...working late too to support the family and her studies. I feel that instead of focusing in the night life, she might want to consider WORKING a REAL job WHILE going to school.

* My wife only needed to classes to finish her A.A degree this semester. Next semester she will be working toward her B.A degree to be a teacher. Which is why I don't think she was taking classes just to scout for men.
I agree. In fact, I encourage she having an education and becoming self-sufficient.

*My wife tends to be naive and too trusty of people.
I think she is conning (sp) and a LOT smarter than you think.

My wife doesn't know it, but I called my phone company and I can download every incoming/outgoing calls I will post all of them soon.
NEVER tell her. Keep that one to yourself.

Once again, I am not telling you to divorce her. All I'm saying is to collect evidence and keep a log book. Because if things don't work...you do NOT want to get stuck struggling $$$ economically by supporting her (spouse support) and possibly getting stuck with child support (assuming you want to fight for custody).

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charlie,

I agree with your post. Entirely and completely.

However, this is the sort of behavior that should take place before an engagement. Traveler and his wife made a mistake by getting pregnant out of wedlock/committed reciprocal relationship/etc. Basically they weren't ready for a kid, relationship wise but they had one anyway.

The kid might end up worse being raised in an unstable home.

All I'm saying, ALL I'm saying, is that they are paying for their mistakes.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charlie said:
Latinoman - I'm 31.

As for your points. Did the mother of your children get pregnant by accident or was it planned? If it was planned then she was emotionally ready to have children and you also choose this woman to have kids with. It's different!
Birth control children. No planned...but I did not mind.

Also in some cultures 20 can be very mature, others especially the west, a 20 year old still acts and is treated as a child (in the US a 20 year old can't even drink). Most (not all) 23 year olds aren't mature enough to have their lives totally changed by a new baby and a shot gun wedding.
For the record...the mother of my kids is white and from the U.S. Born and raised in the U.S. I was in an inter-racial relationship.

It's understandable that after the birth and new baby the excitement has worn off that the "normality and boredom" of normal married family life is getting to her. This monatomy will have come as a surprise to her and it's this that she wants to be free off.
No excuses. She is a mother now. She could have gotten an abortion...or protection. She did not. She did not even have to marry.

With kids the guy's life never changes as much, he's still going to work etc and on a minute by minute basis it isn't much different
Really? My life changed COMPLETELY. Now I was responsible for children and my decisions had to consider them. Also, unlike what some people think...men do contribute toward the children's life.

however she's stuck with the kid every minute of every day with no adult company.
Maybe she should get a job.

For a 23 year old who has friends out partying with lives that's tough.
What's her choice. She MARRIED (no one forced her) and she decided to have the child (no one forced her). Now she has to be accountable and face the consequences. It is life.

As for what you do and what you don't expect or tolerate. Well, It's too late for that, there is a kid involved and it's not the right thing to simply up and leave just because his wife is showing some bad behaviour.
Hmmmm...no one is asking him to leave his child. LOT of men have custody of their children.

That's the problem with modern life, everyone is selfish and only thinking of themselves.
What about women going partying, getting drunk, and sleeping in other men's homes...while leaving their babies to their husbands care? If anything, THAT's what is wrong with today's "modern life". It amazes me how you justify THAT behavior...but go against him protecting himself and his child.

If he leaves then his kid is going to be scarred for life
Mine are NOT scarred...and I left. In fact, mine are doing just great.

and for what, because his wife was a wee bit overwhelmed and needed away for a night.
Away to the movies with her girlfriends or for dinner with the girlfriends is ONE thing. Aways, getting DRUNK and SLEEPING in ANOTHER man's house...and doing that out of anger is another.

Offcourse he CAN do anything he wants, however his actions have an effect on society
Society is NOT going to give him $$$ to pay for child support and alimony.

and if he does this then I've every right to call him a **** because his action have an effect on my life and my happiness.
And I have a right to call you AFC (unless you are a woman).

As Chris Rock says.
"You have to get yourself home to your kids so in 20 years they don't grown up and rob me"
He does NOT have to abandon his kids.

As for woman loving their husbands and then cheating on them. That's BS, women are different than men
Hmmmmm...rocket science discovery.

and when did you start believing in what women say.
That's the point we are trying to make to DJ_Traveller.

She's ****ing you so therefore she doesn't love her husband, it's that simple.
This guy's wife...LIES to him. Leaves him home ALONE with the baby, while she goes bar hopping and grinding with a man from her class...gets drunk...sleeps at this man's place (noting that he lives only two miles away from DJ_Traveller)...and then shows up at 5 AM...literally telling DJ_Traveller that she is angry at him (the same DJ_Traveller that is up feeding the baby). And you come in here and justify her DISGRACEFUL action?

The reason why she said it because ironically she didn't want to appear heartless. I suspect most wives don't love their husband and that's why there's so much infedelity - most women simply settle because the desirable men don't commit.
Actually...the ones doing the settling are the men. Men ask women to married them.

I know what you are trying to say and I agree he needs to watch out for this and even log her behaviour (due to our lovely neutral courts) however this conversation like all the rest on SoSuave degenerates into "She should be perfect. I could only go with a woman who's perfect. Womena are all *****s" when all the guys are the furthest from perfect themselves. At the end of the day we're all inperfect, sometimes in life we need to let things slide and try to understand why we and others make mistakes so that we can improve.
Dude...no offense, but getting angry and deciding to DECEIVE her husband with a bunch of lies...then go to a bar with a MAN that he does not even know...and then get drunk...and sleep in that other MAN's home...and showing up at 5 AM (while her husband is feeding the baby) and gives that husband a hard time...that is UNexcusable. The fact that she does NOT work and he is supporting her while she goes to school is more than enough for her to even feel graceful.

The relationships that go through these early hardships can be the more rewarding in the long term. You can argue if you will that it's because each party has invested more in them so they don't want to waste that investment or that by accepting someone's imperfections allows them to accept you, warts and all too. Who knows but I suspect the answer someone gives says alot about them.
So...the guy works late everyday to support his family. He married the girl after the pregnancy...he is supporting the baby and her...she does NOT have to work, instead she goes to school and watch the baby.

In my eyes, this dude is WONDERFUL.

Now...do you think she would be able to finish her college if he would have NEVER married her? She should show appreciation as he did NOT have to marry her.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Traveler said:
Date Time Number Minutes
Local Airtime, Long Distance and International Charges
From 12:27 to 12:39 after lazy argument. My phone was on silent.
3/6/2008 Outgoing 12:27 PM DJ_Traveler 2 Minutes
3/6/2008 Outgoing 12:28 PM DJ_Traveler 1 Minutes
3/6/2008 Outgoing 12:32 PM DJ_Traveler 2 Minutes
3/6/2008 Outgoing 12:38 PM DJ_Traveler 2 Minutes
3/6/2008 Outgoing 12:39 PM DJ_Traveler 1 Minutes

Her class has been cancelled according to her story and she goes home to get ready. I almost could have seen my wife but I was in a meeting until 8:30pm.

3/6/2008 Outgoing 8:06 PM Josh 2 Minutes
3/6/2008 Incoming 8:09 PM Josh 8 Minutes
3/6/2008 Incoming 8:44 PM Josh 2 Minutes
3/6/2008 Outgoing 9:07 PM Josh 5 Minutes

At 9:13pm wife calls me that she is going clubbing no matter what I say. I said bye ang hung up.

3/6/2008 Outgoing 9:13 PM DJ_Traveler 1 Minutes
3/6/2008 Outgoing 10:32 PM Josh 1 Minutes
3/6/2008 Outgoing 11:04 PM Josh 1 Minutes

From 11:49 to 4:40 she calls me from the bar club.

3/6/2008 Outgoing 11:49 PM DJ_Traveler 2 Minutes
3/7/2008 Outgoing 12:43 AM DJ_Traveler 3 Minutes
3/7/2008 Outgoing 1:23 AM DJ_Traveler 2 Minutes
3/7/2008 Outgoing 3:00 AM DJ_Traveler 1 Minutes
3/7/2008 Outgoing 4:40 AM DJ_Traveler 2 Minutes
3/7/2008 Incoming 4:44 AM DJ_Traveler 2 Minutes

3/7/2008 Outgoing 8:05 AM DJ_Traveler 2 Minutes
3/7/2008 Outgoing 8:41 AM DJ_Traveler 7 Minutes
3/7/2008 Outgoing 11:22 AM DJ_Traveler 3 Minutes

Prince charming Josh calls wife

3/7/2008 Incoming 1:07 PM Josh 4 Minutes
3/7/2008 Incoming 2:28 PM DJ_Traveler 3 Minutes
3/7/2008 Outgoing 2:31 PM DJ_Traveler 1 Minutes
3/7/2008 Outgoing 2:33 PM DJ_Traveler 4 Minutes
3/7/2008 Outgoing 4:06 PM DJ_Traveler 3 Minutes
3/10/2008 Outgoing 8:12 AM DJ_Traveler 2 Minutes
3/10/2008 Outgoing 9:03 AM DJ_Traveler 3 Minutes
3/10/2008 Outgoing 11:06 AM DJ_Traveler 4 Minutes

Lisa calls Josh yesterday regarding the club ticket which she told me at lunch wihout me having to ask. She got his voicemail

3/10/2008 Outgoing 11:13 AM Josh 2 Minutes
3/10/2008 Outgoing 11:25 AM DJ_Traveler 4 Minutes
3/10/2008 Outgoing 4:18 PM DJ_Traveler 4 Minutes
3/10/2008 Outgoing 5:16 PM DJ_Traveler 1 Minutes
3/10/2008 Outgoing 5:53 PM DJ_Traveler 1 Minutes
3/10/2008 Outgoing 5:57 PM DJ_Traveler 1 Minutes
3/10/2008 Incoming 6:00 PM DJ_Traveler 1 Minutes

At 7:45 I go outside with the baby to take her on a stroller ride while my wife works on her paper. My wife calls Josh and left him a voicemail.

3/10/2008 Outgoing 7:55 PM Josh 1 Minutes

I go to the library to return some stuff. Josh calls her back and says she doesn't have to pay him back the ticket since he paid for another guy called Jason a coworker. I forgot to mention him, but she did tell me on March 7th that Jason was very drunk and couldn't drive his car so he went to Josh's place as well.

3/10/2008 Incoming 9:02 PM Josh 8 Minutes
Hello Traveller,

That is quite the suspicious phone history. However, it is not enough to come to a definite conclusion. Get the phone history for the past month and scan it for any calls to "Josh". It seems as if your wife has known him for quite some time.

Also, have you installed that keylogger I suggested? There are a lot of good free ones on the net, so look around.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luveno said:
Hello Traveller,

That is quite the suspicious phone history. However, it is not enough to come to a definite conclusion. Get the phone history for the past month and scan it for any calls to "Josh". It seems as if your wife has known him for quite some time.

Also, have you installed that keylogger I suggested? There are a lot of good free ones on the net, so look around.
No enough evidence for him to take any actions.

Perhaps he should focus on working on the relationship and showing her what he means about RESPECT (kind of teaching her). However, keeping an eye open and continuing to collect information and evidence...just in case he might need it in the future.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Traveler said:
To latinoman,

How did I find out where he lives?
She told me today that she wanted to pay him back for the club entrace fee since he paid for her. While we were on the subject, I found out a few more details that I shared in my previous post.

From I understand that Josh guy is into Timeshare and he is doing pretty good witht that stuff he was telling my wife that maybe she should get into timeshare.
I told my wife that now is horrible time to get into the timeshare business.
Wow, he's timeshare eh?

From my personal experience, I can tell you that timeshare people are the slimiest bas tards you'll ever meet.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does she respect you?

is she your best friend?

let me make this clear bro...I am 25...my X is 23....she got prego at 21.

we split after 2.5 years together and 16 monhts together...

not once in that time did she have any new guy friends or guys calling her phone nor did she ever blow me off or even lie to me...believe me I Know.

and this is after I lied to her to much, blew her off, stopped caring, started drinking and so on.

you can see why we didnt workout..never the less she still loved and repsected me because I was the law giver.

I will grow and learn from this and its fine and I will be a better man in the future.

my point is are you best friends? IS this women that great?

if not..get out...

If my X pulled that crap on me...there is a chance holes would be in the walls..

never get disrespected if it happens once and its not 100 percent address it will happen again

Charlie

Reaction score
frivolousz21 - There's my point exactly.

A guy who says I would never except that behaviour from a woman however I lied, drank prob cheated etc.

Basically a guy who expects perfection who is far from perfect. Funny!

Dude she didn't stay with you because you where the law-giver (jeez, what a load of crap), she stayed with you because she wanted her kid to know it's father and she wanted to be a family.

My dad was the same in his early tweenties when he had a young family (well the excessive drinking, not cheating or anything else) and my Mom stuck with him through it. They're now still happily married (they're over 60) and haven't had any problems for the last 25 years, I was amazed when my Mom told me this actually.

Now on the other hand I also have Uncles and Aunties who dropped their partners for a younger model, random difficulties, they weren't happy at that moment etc Always thinking there was something better and now they're 60 alone and facing old age with no-one that they can count on.

And as for all you single dad's out there that aren't part of your kid's life, chances are when you need them, they're not going to be there for you either even if you have paid for them. Think about it!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charlie said:
.... and relationship phoebia.
I suspected you were a woman, but this one line confirms it.

Haha Keto....beat you to it this time.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charlie said:
frivolousz21 - There's my point exactly.

A guy who says I would never except that behaviour from a woman however I lied, drank prob cheated etc.

Basically a guy who expects perfection who is far from perfect. Funny!

Dude she didn't stay with you because you where the law-giver (jeez, what a load of crap), she stayed with you because she wanted her kid to know it's father and she wanted to be a family.

My dad was the same in his early tweenties when he had a young family (well the excessive drinking, not cheating or anything else) and my Mom stuck with him through it. They're now still happily married (they're over 60) and haven't had any problems for the last 25 years, I was amazed when my Mom told me this actually.

Now on the other hand I also have Uncles and Aunties who dropped their partners for a younger model, random difficulties, they weren't happy at that moment etc Always thinking there was something better and now they're 60 alone and facing old age with no-one that they can count on.

And as for all you single dad's out there that aren't part of your kid's life, chances are when you need them, they're not going to be there for you either even if you have paid for them. Think about it!

I drank because my X was boring...

I didn't give her attention because she was boring and nonsexual.

I never cheated because I gave her my word I wouldn't.

I lied because she was lame and wouldn't let me have any fun.

conclusion: she gets sick of not being loved and leaves...and if she gave two craps about me being with my son..I wouldn't be spending thousands in court to get custody.

she stayed with me because I was her first love and it took a lot to strip those feelings.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charlie said:
You have no idea what effect your actions have had on your kids but... I suspect (and I don't know them but I'm playing the odds) they have trust issues and relationship phoebia.
No...they don't.

Now you might not think that this is any problem and that ultimately a society is no weaker for having lots of single parent families however I disagree and strongly over this.
As long as they have a STRONG man figure in their lives...things should be alright. It is BEST to have a HAPPY and RESPECTFUL marriage. Second best is to have TWO GREAT parents, even if they live appart.

Most of the GREATEST civilizations were based on children raised without one of their parents or without both. Considering that many times the Male was conquering...and the mother was home caring for the offspring.

Infact I think it's this that is the root of most of the problems in the world. But I'm not discussing that with you, that's just my oppinion.
RELIGION is the root of most of the problems in the world.

As for all that other rubbish. I'm not arguing that what she did wasn't wrong. I'm just explaining what led to it. If you understand the reasons for someone's actions then you don't feel as angry or as hateful towards them and this will allow this person to forgive and accept her back and by doing so preserving his family.
Her actions were led out of lack of respect for herself. Lack of respect for her husband. And lack of caring for her child.

I'm looking out for their happiness while I think you just want to give advice that punishes women.
You are thinking wrong. All I'm doing is telling him to keep an eye open and document everything. If things do NOT work...then he needs to be prepared to fight for custody of that child and fight to avoid paying spouse alimony. I want things to work for him...but her disregard for him and her child and her behavior and lack of character is forcing me to give that advice.

Maybe by doing so you feel you can get back at women in general.
I have NO problems with women. In fact, I have been VERY succesful and I am one of the VERY few posters that preach the "there are more quality women than DJ males".

Did your mother leave you and where you raised by your father?
She NEVER left me unattended. She NEVER went out with strange men and left me with a babysitter. And I NEVER saw her get drunk or sleeping around. Now...did yours go out and got drunk with her co-workers and left you home with your father?

For me I thought this was a forum that helps people in their relationsips. Not one that simply looks for each red flag and then goes "NEXT!"
No one is telling him to go "Next". Going "Next" at this moment would be a mistake...as it would mean child support and spouse alimony. Better to collect evidence and document in a log book. Then IF she does no change...divorce her and take the child. Get her child support too.

Call me an AFC, I couldn't give a ****!
You ARE an AFC. Or a woman. Or a "m"an that has a girlfriend doing exactly the same...and you want others to view that as "normal". Let me guess...you have a 22 year old girlfriend/wife.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charlie said:
Luveno - Oh I'm in no doubt this guy wants to **** her and she might not even realise it.
Who cares? What truly matters is that she LIED to him. Why did she lie? Because she knew she was doing something WRONG!

That's why he has to a)meet this guy to size him up and vice-versa
No. What he truly needs to do is MAKE IT CLEAR to HER what he considers DISrespectful and what would be the consequences of disrespect. He cannot tell her what to do (unless it impacts the child or him in some fashion such as $$$).

c)improve his actions in regard to understanding her and regaining the closeness and fun they had (i hope)
What more can he do? He take care of her and the baby. He makes sure she does NOT have to work, so she can focus on her school. Lot of women under that circunstances would be ALONE and WORKING.

and d)make her clear that this was a one-off and that this behaviour can not be accepted.
"can not" be accepted? What about "WON'T" be accepted? The "can not" is the expression of a VERY weak man.

Simply gathering evidence for the divorce will just leave him divorced but with a bit more money (prob not any more at all, the laws are written for women with kids).
He is gathering evidence IN THE EVENT she either leaves him or he is forced to leave her. It is like...insurance to protect him financially and to get the child from her.

However in this case trust hasn't been that badly broken, she told a few little lies.
HAHAHAHA. Little lies? I will tell you one thing...if that was my wife...I would have had a HUGE fight. I would then try to fix things...but I will be collecting evidence. It would be a matter of time before I leave her as I would not be able to trust her. And more importantly, because she DISrespected me...and did not safeguard the respect from other men toward me (I'm sure Josh views this guy as a weak man too).

Bad but enough to justifying him bailing on her and the kid? Did she sleep with him, maybe but at the moment he doesn't know that and he probably shouldn't try to find that out because that will just lead to divorce if she has (again I emphasise that it isn't certain) as no man can stay with an unfaithful woman, it goes against nature. He should remain ignorant because it allows him a chance to keep his family however if the doubt is overwhelming then a) that's probably because she did and you know it and b)the relationship is over as this is almost impossible for a man to get over.
You are either a woman...gay...or a VERY VERY weak individual.

This has got nothing to do with who's fault it is, this has to do with where he goes from here.
You are a FEMINIST!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charlie said:
Luveno - Oh I'm in no doubt this guy wants to **** her and she might not even realise it.
LOL

That's why he has to a)meet this guy to size him up
"Size him up" huh? Then what?

He should remain ignorant because it allows him a chance to keep his family however if the doubt is overwhelming then a) that's probably because she did and you know it and b)the relationship is over as this is almost impossible for a man to get over.
That's what women do.

Do you know how many women I have had tell me "If you're gonna cheat, just make sure i don't find out"?

There is no doubt in my mind you are a woman. Why you would come on here and pretend to be a man is beyond me :confused:

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charlie said:
you drink because it was her fault

you didn't give her attention because it was her fault, she wasn't boring and non-sexual enough to shag.

you're a star

no you lied because you where weak and didn't want to argue

Some how I doubt it although you got one part right, she did leave you because she had alot invested in the relationship. I hate to say it but it wasn't love for you, she might have wanted the old you back but that was just because you where the father of her child. And the reason your fighting through the courts is because she hates you NOW and has given up pretending and doesn't want you anywhere near the kids. Being the man has gotten you alot.

What your saying is that you aren't "the law-giver" but a passive aggressive wimp that needs to lie to his girlfriend/wife to do what he wants because he's afraid of being honest with her. A guy who drinks and pushes the mother of his kids away because he can't handle the responsibility he's found himself in. A guy who when faced with arguments resorts to intimidation and punching walls. You are the opposite of what you think you are.

What a joke! Infact you're not unlike the OP's girlfriend. She gave up on you because of you're unwillingness to meet your responsibilities (no wait, it was because she was no fun) and now it looks like your advocating that this guy does the same.
my responsibilities?

i work full time and took care of my son from day 1..stfu and troll somewhere else.

DJ_Traveler

Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s my wife attitude lately says Speed Dawg?

First of all, I was a bit distant Friday and Saturday as I was looking back at everything. My wife had noticed my distance, and she has been more affectionate than usual. She wanted to cutle with me. She said that I had been looking at her like she was tainted. By Saturday it had been over three days since I had last given it to her.
Late Saturday night, the baby fell asleep, and I gave it to her doggy style. This was by far the hardest that I have ever taken my wife. Afterward she did mention that I had never given it to her this hard, but she said she didn’t mind because of her bad behavior on Thursday night. Sunday morning I gave it to her again pretty hard in various positions.
By Sunday evening, there was a song that reminded of her dad and she cried a lot. She called her dad but he did not answer. Right before going to bed she started crying again thinking of her dad.

Monday and today she has not been feeling very good. She has been very sleepy, and we she is awake she seems a bit out there and clumsy.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Traveler said:
What’s my wife attitude lately says Speed Dawg?

First of all, I was a bit distant Friday and Saturday as I was looking back at everything. My wife had noticed my distance, and she has been more affectionate than usual. She wanted to cutle with me. She said that I had been looking at her like she was tainted. By Saturday it had been over three days since I had last given it to her.
Late Saturday night, the baby fell asleep, and I gave it to her doggy style. This was by far the hardest that I have ever taken my wife. Afterward she did mention that I had never given it to her this hard, but she said she didn’t mind because of her bad behavior on Thursday night. Sunday morning I gave it to her again pretty hard in various positions.
By Sunday evening, there was a song that reminded of her dad and she cried a lot. She called her dad but he did not answer. Right before going to bed she started crying again thinking of her dad.

Monday and today she has not been feeling very good. She has been very sleepy, and we she is awake she seems a bit out there and clumsy.
I don't know. I don't want to give you bad advice, as there may be other factors at work here. Just keep a lid on those phone records and check her email if possible. Listen to your gut. Either she's into you or she's not, ya know?

DJ_Traveler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thursday is coming up.

Do you guys think I should try to go to her campus on Thursday? Josh and her are in Comp 2 which start from 6:15pm to 10:30pm? I could try and see if she really leaves on time. I get the feeling that she might talk with Josh after her class.