Why do much, much older men on dating sites....

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
The first picture was taken shortly after having my 5 year old. Middle picture was taken within the last several months. Last picture came out awful. I actually usually take horrible pictures. Once in awhile they come out good. I am carrying a little bit of extra weight after going from waitressing to a sit down job for three months. It's coming off, though now that I have another "on my feet" job. The gain does show in the 3rd photo...but the blurriness does make my face look a bit different than it actually does.

lol...erm, okay...you're right on the height. I can't tell you what my weight is because I don't own a scale. I'm about a size 11...normally a 10, but with the sit down job, it's closer to 11 at the moment. The only actual "measurement" I know is my bra size, which is 34 DD. I have given birth, so I have the "breeder hips" (your pelvic bone actually spreads when you have kids), so they're curvy. I don't have a perfectly flat stomach, no...just a little "momma's belly", not bad, though. I have very muscular legs...the highly defined calves in heels. My bum is a little on the big side, but it gives me counterbalance so the boobs don't make me tip over...and it is, afterall...all about balance.
I see your just as insecure about your weight as you are about your age. Give it a rest, WE ALL GET OLD !!!

And come on, Size 11? WTF is that? don't women's sizes go 0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14 ... etc? Where do you find size 11?

PS: The average American women is a size 14, so 1 more size (I take 11 to mean 12), and you are just as large as the avg chick. Congrats !

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevera004
How many other pieces of a$$ is he tapping?
No idea...we aren't a couple...we're friends. We don't live in the same state. Although we do love each other very much, if we ever end up together it won't be for awhile. Obviously we're both free to do whatever we want. We haven't had sex with each other at this point, either.

I'm sure he's having sex quite regularly. However, I'm the only woman he loves and respects. And since I'm not there to have sex with him I certainly don't expect him not to have it with others.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The first picture was taken shortly after having my 5 year old.
Well, duh, pictures I have of me 5 years ago tend to make me look a good 5 years younger too. Another typical online dating chick trick: post an outdated picture, where you are both a) younger and b) slimmer than you really are.

Man, you are a cliche but you think you're a snowflake.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I see your just as insecure about your weight as you are about your age. Give it a rest, WE ALL GET OLD !!!

And come on, Size 11? WTF is that? don't women's sizes go 0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14 ... etc? Where do you find size 11?

PS: The average American women is a size 14, so 1 more size (I take 11 to mean 12), and you are just as large as the avg chick. Congrats !
They make size 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14...etc.

11 means that 10 is a little snug and 12 is a little loose, basically.

Not insecure at all, actually. And if average is size 14, then I'm 3 sizes smaller than average.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure he's having sex quite regularly. However, I'm the only woman he loves and respects. And since I'm not there to have sex with him I certainly don't expect him not to have it with others.
So you're friends with a guy 10 years younger than you, and you've constructed a relationship out of it. You're going off the deep end here ...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Well, duh, pictures I have of me 5 years ago tend to make me look a good 5 years younger too. Another typical online dating chick trick: post an outdated picture, where you are both a) younger and b) slimmer than you really are.

Man, you are a cliche but you think you're a snowflake.
Go back and look at the link...it says right under that first picture that it's an older photo. The middle and last are recent photos.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
So you're friends with a guy 10 years younger than you, and you've constructed a relationship out of it. You're going off the deep end here ...
8 years younger...and we are friends who also happen to love each other very much and are very attracted to each other. Have been for over 5 years. I haven't "constructed" anything...he IS my best friend. I do love him. He does love me. I'm usually the first one he wants to share things with and he's the first one I want to share things with. Call it whatever the heck you want to...I know what he and I mean to each other and no one else's opinions really matter.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They make size 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14...etc.

11 means that 10 is a little snug and 12 is a little loose, basically.
size 11 is a figment of your imagination. Dress sizes are not precise enough to quote to odd #s, soon you'll be telling us you're a size 10.75, which is just as BS as size 11.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what he and I mean to each other and no one else's opinions really matter.
So why tell the world then? You need validation of course. Typical typical 40+ divorced chick with kids, so typical.

I went back and re-read the thread, I'm out. I'm bored even reading my own replies.

Maybe someone else can handle this hysterical women (are hotflashes a problem yet for you), I don't care to.

Ciao,

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
size 11 is a figment of your imagination. Dress sizes are not precise enough to quote to odd #s, soon you'll be telling us you're a size 10.75, which is just as BS as size 11.
Do you wear women's clothes? Are you a cross dresser or something? I have several size 11 pants and jeans. Not 11/12 (although you can get those too) or 10/11 (can't get those)...but just 11.

Okay...I'm quite finished answering your stupid ass questions. I'm bored with rude, obnoxious *******s. Per usual, they are entertaining for a few minutes...but it doesn't take long before it all gets tediously repetitive.

Off to something a bit more intellectual...

Lomi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire I have to say that even if you were 10 years younger, I wouldn't date you...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lomi
Wyldfire I have to say that even if you were 10 years younger, I wouldn't date you...
I wouldn't date a 21 year old 10 years ago, either...so it's all good. That's just too young. In fact, the youngest I've dated was 24 when I was 34. Anything younger than that and maturity is usually an issue.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking from my own perspective, I'm 28 and I'd sooner date a 40year old HB7 than a 20year old HB9. I find more sex appeal and mental maturity (best of both worlds) in older women.

I suppose it is quite common for older women (and men of course!) to get complacent as they get older, stop taking care in themselves and lose their appeal.

I'm not taking sides, but judging from her pics, Wyldfire is very much the type I'd go for.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't like some of Ulrick's posts in the past, but I agree with him on this.

I've hooked up and been attracted to older women, but personally, there's no way I'd ever be involved with an older women in anything more then a casual sex relationship.

There's simply not future in it. Even if she looks good for her age, it doesn't change the fact she is 40. And no matter how great she looks at 40, she's not gonna be better looking then a 18-25 year old. And no I don't believe for a second you look better now then you did at 18. To me, that is delusional thinking.

As a 26 year old guy, why would I want to start something meaningful with a woman who can't even give me a kid? Not to mention she has years of baggage that I don't want.

The fact of the matter is, if younger guys are hitting on you, 99.9% of the time it's because:

1.) They know older women are desperate to beat the clock and delude themselves into thinking that attracting younger men makes them young. Because of this, they see you as an easy lay.
2.) they can't game or tame girls their age.

simple as that.

The 0.1% represents the younger guys who actually don't mind being attached to an older woman with years of baggage and no fertility.

If you are really turning down guys over 45 in hopes of getting a younger guy, I feel nothing but pitty for you. This is plain delusional thinking, and it is very unhealthy. The fact is, if you could find a meaningful relationship with a younger guy who's perfect for you, you would have it by now. How many more years are you gonna waste looking for something that doesn't exist? Because it's not gonna be long before you stop attracting even the 45+ year old guys. Come back to reality and find something meaningful with a man your age, don't waste your life.

Best of luck.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: OK, I can see your point a little bit

Originally posted by swampwiz
And the fact is that late 30's guys like me and Ulrich, who have taken care of ourselves and look young are saying that we want the young unladen women rather than ones our age. So your options for meeting suitable men are getting worse by the day. And when Ulrich and I are 55, yes, we probably are going to go after the women like you are now.

I naturally look young as hell and have always been labelled as years younger than i am (only 25) now. I also play sports and lift weights so i'm pretty fit You give me lots of hope that even if i creep into and through my 30s a bit without landing a girl like you talk about that there's not too many worries :p

Not that i have any problem with the one i'm with now, but it bloats my head enough that i can keep it in my head that there are many other chicks in their 20s i can land and never revert to AFC ways in my current relationship.

Of course i live in southern maryland where most girls don't have all their teeth and don't know the meaning of the word exercise, but i can move! :)

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm looking for ...
I prefer younger men. I am most likely only going to be attracted to younger men. I am open to meeting someone up to the age of 45, but no older, no exceptions. If you are married or have a girlfriend, do NOT write to me. I don't care if your marriage / relationship is awful. I don't care if your wife/girlfriend won't have sex with you, neither will I. I don't care if you supposedly have an "open marriage / relationship". Get counselling, a divorce or a hooker. I don't care what you do...just do NOT write to me. I am not here for casual sex. If that's what you're looking for, you're barking up the wrong tree. I love sex as much as the next person, but only within a relationship. Please have a photo posted on your profile and be within 40 miles of my zip code, I am not schlepping 100 miles to meet someone I might not even be attracted to.

Damn, you could be 25, no kids, six figures, and hot as hell and I wouldn't even respond to this message.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women are better in bed. It is sad but true. The best lay I ever had was with a 50-something y/o chick. If she had limits, I never found them.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: You're a typical pudgy chick

Originally posted by swampwiz
Size 11 on a 5' woman is pudgy. You probably have the "box" figure that I see a lot on middle aged short women. It's better than being a butterball, but really not by much.

As for your 31 y.o., 6' friend, I'm sure that romantically at least, taht you are only a fvck buddy for him. You have a good regular friendship with him as well. But I guarantee that he is looking for something better romantically. And when he finds it, you will be just friends with him - something his girlfriend would not have a problem with because she would know that you would not be a threat to her romantically at all.
Apparently you missed the part where I said that my best friend and I have never had sex before. So that kinda blows your "Fvck buddy" theory right out of the water, lol. I'm actually a serious threat to any woman he would be involved with just as he would be a serious threat to any man I would be involved with.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
Speaking from my own perspective, I'm 28 and I'd sooner date a 40year old HB7 than a 20year old HB9. I find more sex appeal and mental maturity (best of both worlds) in older women.

I suppose it is quite common for older women (and men of course!) to get complacent as they get older, stop taking care in themselves and lose their appeal.

I'm not taking sides, but judging from her pics, Wyldfire is very much the type I'd go for.
There are more men like you, Jariel, than some of the others on here care to admit. ;)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
I didn't like some of Ulrick's posts in the past, but I agree with him on this.

I've hooked up and been attracted to older women, but personally, there's no way I'd ever be involved with an older women in anything more then a casual sex relationship.

There's simply not future in it. Even if she looks good for her age, it doesn't change the fact she is 40. And no matter how great she looks at 40, she's not gonna be better looking then a 18-25 year old. And no I don't believe for a second you look better now then you did at 18. To me, that is delusional thinking.

As a 26 year old guy, why would I want to start something meaningful with a woman who can't even give me a kid? Not to mention she has years of baggage that I don't want.

The fact of the matter is, if younger guys are hitting on you, 99.9% of the time it's because:

1.) They know older women are desperate to beat the clock and delude themselves into thinking that attracting younger men makes them young. Because of this, they see you as an easy lay.
2.) they can't game or tame girls their age.

simple as that.

The 0.1% represents the younger guys who actually don't mind being attached to an older woman with years of baggage and no fertility.

If you are really turning down guys over 45 in hopes of getting a younger guy, I feel nothing but pitty for you. This is plain delusional thinking, and it is very unhealthy. The fact is, if you could find a meaningful relationship with a younger guy who's perfect for you, you would have it by now. How many more years are you gonna waste looking for something that doesn't exist? Because it's not gonna be long before you stop attracting even the 45+ year old guys. Come back to reality and find something meaningful with a man your age, don't waste your life.

Best of luck.
I turn down men that I don't find attractive, which 99.99999% of the time includes men over 45.

You guys keeps forgetting that I am NOT interested in EVER getting married again. I actually LIKE being single. I'm a very happy person and I don't need to be in romantic relationship to feel fulfilled. I am a complete person all on my own. Should I meet someone who I WANT in my life and he also wants me in his, then cool...I'll make room for him and treat him better than he's ever been treated. But I'm NOT looking for a husband...don't want one, thanks.