Why do much, much older men on dating sites....

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
picture?

fire,

Where is your picture and profile?

On yahoo? Matchmaker? e-harmony?

Where?

cave dweller

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused: :confused: what's wrong with this picture? :confused: :confused:

i'll tell 'ya...this is the mindset of a 40 year old single mommy, with four kids, who's in DE-NILE.

excuses, rationalizations, fear, DE-NILE, and a heavy dose of chick logic.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
TCU,

Bro, please don't hold back. Tell us wha you really feel man. This thread is becoming a great revelation on something we all know, yet probably don't think much about. This is very painful, but all of you men will run into this in your dating life. SO LIVE AND LEARN.

The sad truth is that many women in their late 20's, early 30's with baggage are starting to develop this type of thinking, by the time they reach 40, they have a similar attitude. When they get older, they just get bitter, and guess how they're raising their sons? Yeah, to be a wussssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

Tom Leykis is right: "The Pvssification of America."
Tell me...what exactly is so wrong with me not wanting to date a man 15 years older than me? Or not wanting to date a married man or some guy who is only looking for casual sex? What is wrong with me being most attracted to and being more compatible with younger men? Not a damn thing is wrong with it.

Nowhere in this thread did I say I am bitter or mistreat men and there is no indication of any "baggage". In fact, I have repeatedly posted that I treat the men I get involved with like a King. Bitter women with baggage don't treat men like Kings.

The real reason that he's so ticked off is because what I have said is a clear indication that men are less desirable as they age. Rather than just admit that he feels compelled to try to insult and attack me in an attempt to make me insecure. It won't work though...I'm extremely confident and I know I am not only an attractive woman, but one hell of a great catch. Nothing he can say will ever change that.

The funny thing is that I put that stupid profile up a couple of years ago. I don't even want to date at the moment and I only keep the ad up just in case some really great guy happens to respond. If that doesn't happen, no biggie. I have no interest or desire to remarry AT ALL. I've had my children and at this point if some great guy comes along whose presence will enrich my quality of life, great, I'll make room for him and treat him great. But I'm not actively looking and I'm not going to be with anyone just for the sake of being with someone.

The day Ulrick gets involved with a fat, ugly feminist...I figure that's the day he will be truly justified in complaining about me refusing to date men I don't find attractive. I'm shallow about some things and have no problem admitting it and I don't feel guilty about it at all. The age thing is pretty mild compared to my refusal to date a man with foreskin...but that's a whole other discussion.
Granted, I am picky about some things...but at least I treat the guys I do get involved with really well and I don't care if he's flat broke and flips burgers in McDonalds...as long as he's physically attractive, treats me good, can carry on a conversation and doesn't have a "hoodie" on his "woodie" to put me at a higher risk for Cervical Cancer it's all good.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
BIGGEST FUKKING LIE IN THE WORLD! if you have no problem at all getting the kind of man you want, then why dont' you have him? dork.

NO YOU ARE NOT. if you were, you would have been caught!

I HIGHLY DOUBT IT. if you were, you would not be here b1tching and complaining, and making no sense whatsoever.
1. There IS a man in my life...he loves me very much and I love him very much.

2. Not everyone wants to be "caught"...

3. You'd be incredibly surprised what my personality is really like. I'm actually the exact opposite of the image you're trying to portray me as having. It's really quite funny, actually.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Tell me...what exactly is so wrong with me not wanting to date a man 15 years older than me? Or not wanting to date a married man or some guy who is only looking for casual sex? What is wrong with me being most attracted to and being more compatible with younger men? Not a damn thing is wrong with it.
and doesn't have a "hoodie" on his "woodie" to put me at a higher risk for Cervical Cancer it's all good.
To the first point, ain't nothing wrong with it. We're just telling you your odds (hint: they are low). To wit, any guy that you consider good enough for you will be able to get a 25-35 year old cutie no problem, and he will tap that ass 99 times out of a 100. Those are the odds (but your chick logic will tell you that you are special and exempt from the fate of us mere mortals).

re. hoodie: more typical chick logic. Using a BS excuse (politicially correct too 'cause it only affects chicks, so we can't question any of your reasoning) to try to dominate your future man (ie. essentially castrate him or force him to be castrated/circumcised).

Chill the f' out, you're getting old (you're turning 40 I gather, that may explain your unusual sensitivity) and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it. Your p00ntang prime is gone, you just gotta move on.

Ciao baby,

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: picture?

Originally posted by cave dweller
fire,

Where is your picture and profile?

On yahoo? Matchmaker? e-harmony?

Where?

cave dweller
Why do you ask? The pictures can be found if you click the link in my signature. I'm not posting a link to the profile. If you want to read everything I write in it I will PM the full text to you if you PM me and ask for it.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevera004
To the first point, ain't nothing wrong with it. We're just telling you your odds (hint: they are low). To wit, any guy that you consider good enough for you will be able to get a 25-35 year old cutie no problem, and he will tap that ass 99 times out of a 100. Those are the odds (but your chick logic will tell you that you are special and exempt from the fate of us mere mortals).

re. hoodie: more typical chick logic. Using a BS excuse (politicially correct too 'cause it only affects chicks, so we can't question any of your reasoning) to try to dominate your future man (ie. essentially castrate him or force him to be castrated/circumcised).

Chill the f' out, you're getting old (you're turning 40 I gather, that may explain your unusual sensitivity) and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it. Your p00ntang prime is gone, you just gotta move on.

Ciao baby,
Some of you are just saying you think my odds aren't that great...but Ulrick is going way off the hook with insults and attacks. Seems kinda ridiculous and overly emotional to me for him to act so whacked over my preferences. It's no skin of his ass...so why does he care so much. There has to be more to it than what he's claiming.

Cervical Cancer runs in my family...my gram and my Mom had it...and there IS an added risk factor for women who have sex with uncircumcized men. I'm already at higher than usual risk as it is. I don't like how hoodies look either. A lot of the reason is that I love oral sex and there is no way I could ever put my mouth on a hoodie. It's a huge turnoff to me. Politically incorrect and shallow, I know...but I'm being 100% honest.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
either you are a liar, or you are a cheater. why the fukk do you have an online ad then? huh...huh? and why the fukk are you re-working it right now? huh...huh? OR most likely...

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY CERTIFIABLE!!!

why the fukk do you have an online ad then? huh...huh? and why the fukk are you re-working it right now? huh...huh?

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY CERTIFIABLE!!!

THERE YOU HAVE IT GUYS! KABOOM!

I said there is a man in my life, not that we are "together". You're too quick to assume. We love each other and at some point will very likely end up together, but not for awhile. I don't know about most people, but when I love someone I'm not all that interested in dating anyone else...which is why I almost never date.

I've never cheated on a man in my life, by the way.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
YOU ARE LYING YOUR FUKKING ASS OFF!
Jesus Christ, take a freaking Valium or something will ya? You're nucknig futs.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
and the reason i did all that was because i knew you were going to just keeeeeep trying to explain things, and keeeeeep getting yourself in deeeeper and deeeeeper.

exposed!

you have nothing left, girl.

don't be trying to NOW tell us that you DO have a man in your life and you both love each other very much---AFTER complaining about your online ad and sh1t.

what a fukking crock of BULLSH!T!

that's why i said, waaaaay back, to not walk away from wyldfire, you RUN.
Actually, I've been mentioning that guy on this site for a long time...not my fault you missed it.

You're deranged Ulrick...you are WAY too emotional over this thread. You kinda sound a bit like a biotch...I'm rather embarassed for you.

I also highly doubt that woman whose myspace page you posted really contacted you. In fact, I think I might go talk to her and inquire about that. Especially seeing as she lists herself as being in a relationship.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by swampwiz
I took a look at your pics. The 1st was pretty good, but makes you appear to be a bit dumpy. It shows you as having a cute face. The 2nd shows you having a bit of an angular face, which would imply that you are more slender. The 3rd makes you really look dumpy, and it's not because it's blurry. And you are not so cute in this pic.
The first picture was taken shortly after having my 5 year old. Middle picture was taken within the last several months. Last picture came out awful. I actually usually take horrible pictures. Once in awhile they come out good. I am carrying a little bit of extra weight after going from waitressing to a sit down job for three months. It's coming off, though now that I have another "on my feet" job. The gain does show in the 3rd photo...but the blurriness does make my face look a bit different than it actually does.

Question, what are your figure stats: height, weight, measurements? I recall you being 5 foot even. Judging from the 3rd pic, I'd guess that you are between 120-130 pounds. That would be dumpy, but definitely not in the butterball category. From your 4 pregnancies, do you have a large Mons Veneris protrusion?
lol...erm, okay...you're right on the height. I can't tell you what my weight is because I don't own a scale. I'm about a size 11...normally a 10, but with the sit down job, it's closer to 11 at the moment. The only actual "measurement" I know is my bra size, which is 34 DD. I have given birth, so I have the "breeder hips" (your pelvic bone actually spreads when you have kids), so they're curvy. I don't have a perfectly flat stomach, no...just a little "momma's belly", not bad, though. I have very muscular legs...the highly defined calves in heels. My bum is a little on the big side, but it gives me counterbalance so the boobs don't make me tip over...and it is, afterall...all about balance.

Another question: what would be the standard number of dates you would want to go through before letting your man get to the promised land? Or are you completely and utterly delusional to think that you will only give up sex when married again?
ARGGGHHH...I do NOT want to get married again! I wish you guys would stop assuming that I want to get married again. What do you think I am, nuts? Hell no! To answer the question...I don't want or expect a man to spend money on me. I think going fishing or for a walk or hike is more enjoyable than something that costs a ton of money. I'm a good cook, too...so renting a couple of movies and eating in is fine by me. As for sex...if I already know him well then it wouldn't be too long...maybe right away after agreeing to being exclusive. (I require exclusive, but do NOT want marriage) If I'm just getting to know the guy I'm going to want to spend some time getting to know him before being intimate. But again...getting to know them wouldn't require spending any money at all. A decent guy who is looking for a relationship isn't going to turn his nose up to taking time getting to know each other if it is free. The only guys who would have a problem with taking time when it isn't costing them any money would be the guys who are just looking for a piece of tail anyway...and I don't want anything to do with those guys anyhow.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
got it.............

fire,

Thanks,

Good looking pictures.....

also,

Nice looking 'boobs' (in picture number 3)

cave dweller

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
LMFAO!

are you getting it wyldfire? and when he eventually finds out you are Certifiable, he too will bail...eventually.

no baggage? jesus h.
Quite frankly, Ulrick...I thank the good Lord that anyone "like you" would not be interested in me. If I wanted someone who nags, pisses and moans to the extent you do I'd become a freaking lesbian. You're WAY too much of a woman for me, buddy.

And the guy I refer to has known me for over 5 years and knows me better than anyone else. He knows I'm not "certifiable"...however, if he read the very emotional things you're writing he'd tell you to stop being such a goddamned "biotch" and go get laid.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
while you previously said...

on top of everything else in your twisted mind, you are a boldfaced liar.

i'm deranged?

Uh...yeah, you DO sound a bit deranged. I said there is a man in my life who I love and who loves me. You assumed this was a boyfriend or something. He's not my boyfriend.

I said some people don't want to be "caught" and that I'm perfectly content being single. I am single and I am content.

Where on earth did I "lie"

Seriously...I'm very close to ignoring you...you're hysterical and are making yourself look like an idiot. But hey...to each his own I guess.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: got it.............

Originally posted by cave dweller
fire,

Thanks,

Good looking pictures.....

also,

Nice looking 'boobs' (in picture number 3)

cave dweller

No problem...and thanks.

Sorry it took me so long to answer you.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite frankly, Ulrick...I thank the good Lord that anyone "like you" would not be interested in me. If I wanted someone who nags, pisses and moans to the extent you do I'd become a freaking lesbian. You're WAY too much of a woman for me, buddy.

And the guy I refer to has known me for over 5 years and knows me better than anyone else. He knows I'm not "certifiable"...however, if he read the very emotional things you're writing he'd tell you to stop being such a goddamned "biotch" and go get laid.
Tell us more about your fella, won't ya? Just start off with the basics: age, height, weight, and last year's reported income(after alimony/palimony).

I'm imaging a rich, hot 25 year old, but I'm dying to know the truth.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevera004
Tell us more about your fella, won't ya? Just start off with the basics: age, height, weight, and last year's reported income(after alimony/palimony).

I'm imaging a rich, hot 25 year old, but I'm dying to know the truth.
31, 6' or so, not sure of his exact weight, but he's in good shape, works out, white collar worker, don't ask or care what his income is, comes from a fairly well off family, though, never married, no kids. Most intelligent man I've ever known, very funny, and my best friend. Yes, we're both very attracted to each other as well.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
31, 6' or so, not sure of his exact weight, but he's in good shape, works out, white collar worker, don't ask or care what his income is, comes from a fairly well off family, though, never married, no kids. Most intelligent man I've ever known, very funny, and my best friend. Yes, we're both very attracted to each other as well.

How many other pieces of a$$ is he tapping?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
nothing emotional about it...i just got sick of your cr@p, and pointed out all of your de-niles, then exposed you, quite easily, for the liar and/or cheater that you are.

in case you don't understand this, i did it all on purpose, to illustrate how worthless, and delusional, 40 year old women are.

chicks like you think guys are dumbasses. i gamed your fat ass, and you didn't even know it was happening. so shut your pie hole and go somewhere else.

i was gonna do it on page 1...sh1t, i was gonna do it on another post.

hopefully everyone that is reading this, now knows how worthless your opinions are.

i'm going to shoot this over to the mods, and see what they think about banning you. there have been other requests, as you are aware.

have a great day!
Okay...you're just screeching in circles and are sounding totally retarded at this point. I'm really not fond of drama...so I'm utilizing my newly discovere ignore feature.

Buh-bye...