Why do much, much older men on dating sites....

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
No...I'm not pathetic, you just can't handle the truth

Originally posted by SAYNO

But this broad(wyldfire) who also happens to be a liar; insists that brad pit, and george clooney aren't even good enough for her! Trust me honey, brad pit wouldn't even waste his time sh*ting on you!
Good, bad or in between has nothing to do with it. I said I DON'T find either Brad Pitt or George Clooney attractive. If I don't find someone attractive I don't want to have sex with them because they would not turn me on. That's no different than the way every guy on here thinks, so why is there something wrong with it when I think like that? There ISN'T anything wrong with it. You just can't handle the truth and are offended by it. Oh well...that's your problem, not mine.

but, I'd bet you a million to one though that she'd screw charles Mansion's brains out. That is your type, right????
Gross...

No, I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole either.

Isnt that what you like honey? Some bad boy who will dog you out? The only problem is that you are old and worn out, now even bad boys don't want you. You made your bad now lye in it!
You guys who keep going off the hook need to grow up for crying out loud. You're acting as if I killed your damn puppy or something. You guys are over reacting HORRIBLY over the fact that I am not attracted to older men, won't date married men and want no part of players. That is MY perogative and my choice, NOT yours. My God but you guys are immature. You don't see me crying and throwing tantrums when guys my age say they only want younger women without kids who haven't been married. I don't care who any of you date...it's not my business. So why the hell do so many of you care so much about what I do?

American women are insane, dellusional, pyhscotic, liars!!!
Erm...how does having dating standards make one "insane, delusional or a psychotic liar"? I'm not the one carrying on like a raving lunatic, sweet pea...that would be you and a few others.

Your right you don't look your age. You look like your at least 45, and a not so attractive 45 year old at that!
Gee, that's not what the hot 27 year old I'm talking to thinks, lol.

What idiot would even flirt withyou knowing that you have 4 children. Its old women like you that turn men into *******s.
A lot of men flirt with me, and only a very small percentage of them are "idiots". How do you figure that I turn men into "*******s"? I actually spoil any man I'm with rotten. I cook great, take care of the womanly chores for him, give him massages without him asking, he gets more sex than he knows what to do with and I don't spend all his money. In fact, I spend a bunch of my money on him. I always appreciate the little things he does, tell him that I do and make sure he's always very happy. If being treated like that turns men into *******s then I'd like to know what makes them feel content and happy.

Oh, yea, one more thing....

Give up the antifeminist act; all women that live in westernized societies are feminists.

Sayno':
Just because I'm an antifeminist doesn't mean I don't have standards regarding the kind of men I want to date. Nor does it mean that I am not allowed to have standards.

The hypocrisy from some of you is so thick it'd take a chainsaw to cut through. Pathetic...truly pathetic.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
I have no interest in having any more children, or ever getting married again...so any guy looking for marriage and kids...I am NOT interested in.
And you are looking for guys in their late 20s and 30s for a serious relationship? What guy in his right mind would want to waste his time in a relationship with a woman like you. Guys in that age range are looking to settle down, get married and have kids. They are not looking for a 40 year old with 4 kids who doesn't want to commit.

Men who have a problem with a woman having children...UNDATEABLE.
That is because they want their OWN KIDS. Not a ready made family and all the baggage that goes with it. The one that is UNDATEABLE is YOU!

And as for the guys in their mid to late 30's who haven't been married and expect to find a much younger woman without children...good luck, lol.
The standards you guys on here have are far more limiting than mine, and when you figure in all the feminists, young single mothers, unattractive women and women who refuse to cook, clean, have sex and treat men like crap it makes your dating pool a hell of a lot more shallow than mine.
Ahh yes, there it is the real reason. A bitter late 30s woman. I knew there was a reason why I wouldn't date a woman over 30.

you'll be going after women like me...who younger men without the "baggage" you'll have are also going after. Who do you think the woman in her 30's will prefer? The men her age and older who thought they were too good for women their own age before or the young, hot, buff guys who are more fun in bed? The choice is pretty easy...
What makes you think the young, buff guys are chasing you and want to have a relationship with you? Hot, young guys can get hot young girls with tight bodies. They don't want a 40 year old with a shrivelled body. Yeah, they might want to bang you and some of them have their fetishes for older women. But a relationship? Forget it!

You are the bottom of the heap lady. Face it. It ain't happening. That is why you have to hang out on boards like this trying to meet younger guys. Pathetic.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrLuvr
And you are looking for guys in their late 20s and 30s for a serious relationship? What guy in his right mind would want to waste his time in a relationship with a woman like you. Guys in that age range are looking to settle down, get married and have kids. They are not looking for a 40 year old with 4 kids who doesn't want to commit.

That is because they want their OWN KIDS. Not a ready made family and all the baggage that goes with it. The one that is UNDATEABLE is YOU!

Ahh yes, there it is the real reason. A bitter late 30s woman. I knew there was a reason why I wouldn't date a woman over 30.

What makes you think the young, buff guys are chasing you and want to have a relationship with you? Hot, young guys can get hot young girls with tight bodies. They don't want a 40 year old with a shrivelled body. Yeah, they might want to bang you and some of them have their fetishes for older women. But a relationship? Forget it!

You are the bottom of the heap lady. Face it. It ain't happening. That is why you have to hang out on boards like this trying to meet younger guys. Pathetic.
I wouldn't ever date anyone from this site for starters...and don't think there haven't been plenty of members who have hit on me, because there have been. I'm not here looking for men. I'm here to offer input and give advice...period.

In ever said I don't commit...only that I won't ever get married again. And believe it or not, there are A LOT of men who don't want to get married and don't want children of their own. There are also LOTS of men in the age range I prefer who already have children and are divorced. You seem to forget how short term marriages are nowadays. There are also a lot of never married guys with kids.

By MY standards, ANY man who has a problem with the fact that I have children is NOT someone I would ever want to even know, let alone date, so to me...those guys are UNDATEABLE. If they are undateable to me then it really doesn't matter to me if they'd date me or not, now does it?

Im not bitter at all. In fact, if I were bitter then you'd see me posting like you guys are posting on here all over every thread about older men and younger women. See, I don't care what you guys prefer because you're entitled to have standards just as I am. It is YOU (quite a few of you, actually) who are behaving bitter over the fact that I have standards. It'd be hiliarous if it weren't so damn hypocritical and pathetic.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't ever date anyone from this site for starters...and don't think there haven't been plenty of members who have hit on me, because there have been. I'm not here looking for men. I'm here to offer input and give advice...period.

In ever said I don't commit...only that I won't ever get married again. And believe it or not, there are A LOT of men who don't want to get married and don't want children of their own. There are also LOTS of men in the age range I prefer who already have children and are divorced. You seem to forget how short term marriages are nowadays. There are also a lot of never married guys with kids.

By MY standards, ANY man who has a problem with the fact that I have children is NOT someone I would ever want to even know, let alone date, so to me...those guys are UNDATEABLE. If they are undateable to me then it really doesn't matter to me if they'd date me or not, now does it?

Im not bitter at all. In fact, if I were bitter then you'd see me posting like you guys are posting on here all over every thread about older men and younger women. See, I don't care what you guys prefer because you're entitled to have standards just as I am. It is YOU (quite a few of you, actually) who are behaving bitter over the fact that I have standards. It'd be hiliarous if it weren't so damn hypocritical and pathetic.
So, in effect you are also dating men that have a lot of baggage and could not date a desirable twenty something woman even if they tried. So, they have to settle for someone like you.

As you long as you know the score that is fine.

And for the 20 and 30 something year old guys that don't have baggage that approach you, these are the guys who for the most part don't have the skills to pick up attractive twenty something women so they go for the less desirable ones who will be easier pickings, i.e. the fat chicks and 40 year old divorcees with 4 kids. There is a name for guys like this, they are called bottom feeders.

BTW, the reason that you have so many older guys messaging you on dating boards is because you are OFF THE RADAR for most younger guys. I don't even go up to 39 yrs of age when i do a search.

Having said that, I couldn't give a rat's ass who you date. You posted your whiny rant on a public forum and you got what you deserved. A big dose of reality.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
So, in effect you are also dating men that have a lot of baggage and could not date a desirable twenty something woman even if they tried. So, they have to settle for someone like you.

As you long as you know the score that is fine.

And for the 20 and 30 something year old guys that don't have baggage that approach you, these are the guys who for the most part don't have the skills to pick up attractive twenty something women so they go for the less desirable ones who will be easier pickings, i.e. the fat chicks and 40 year old divorcees with 4 kids. There is a name for guys like this, they are called bottom feeders.

BTW, the reason that you have so many older guys messaging you on dating boards is because you are OFF THE RADAR for most younger guys. I don't even go up to 39 yrs of age when i do a search.

Having said that, I couldn't give a rat's ass who you date. You posted your whiny rant on a public forum and you got what you deserved. A big dose of reality.
Contrary to what you believe...all but one of my past LTRs were with younger men...up to 10 years younger. Not all men in the age range I prefer want marriage or children. There are a lot of men who don't want those things. There are plenty of young divorced men with children, too. They also want attractive women who treat them well who also enjoys a lot of sex. I also don't have 4 "kids". I have 1 adult child, a soon to be adult child, a teenager and a 5 year old. In a year or so I will have two kids at home and in 4 years I will only have one child at home. Oh...and I don't consider having children "baggage". I love kids, so I consider it a blessing. I don't consider past relationships "baggage" either...I consider it experience that provides wisdom.

This thread wasn't a "big dose of reality". My true reality is that I have no problem attracting the men I want to attract. I just also attract men I don't want to attract.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Contrary to what you believe...all but one of my past LTRs were with younger men...up to 10 years younger.
Yep, guys that don't have the skills or the game to go after women their age, so they settle for relationships with women like you.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, guys that don't have the skills or the game to go after women their age, so they settle for relationships with women like you.
No...guys who are wise enough to have figured out that women their age don't appreciate them, aren't willing to treat them as they want to be treated and are quite often far more work than the limited payoff is worth.

There are more men who prefer older women than you realize...and not just because they think it's easy sex, either.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No...guys who are wise enough to have figured out that women their age don't appreciate them, aren't willing to treat them as they want to be treated and are quite often far more work than the limited payoff is worth.
That's a bit funny actually, because each time an older woman asked me why I was interested in her when I could have any girl my age (older women do know how to flirt well, I'll give you that), I've usually said that I like older women because they appreciate things girls my age don't. I hate to break this to you, but it's just a line. Just like when a guy says you look better then any girl his age.

Women my age or younger treat me no less different then older women. My current girl cooks for me, comes to help out when im sick, and has nothing but respect for me. The whole thing of younger girls being users and older women being respectful nurturing types is just a myth.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
That's a bit funny actually, because each time an older woman asked me why I was interested in her when I could have any girl my age (older women do know how to flirt well, I'll give you that), I've usually said that I like older women because they appreciate things girls my age don't. I hate to break this to you, but it's just a line. Just like when a guy says you look better then any girl his age.

Women my age or younger treat me no less different then older women. My current girl cooks for me, comes to help out when im sick, and has nothing but respect for me. The whole thing of younger girls being users and older women being respectful nurturing types is just a myth.
Just because it's "a line" when you say it doesn't mean that's the case with all guys. Not having sex outside of a relationship weeds out anyone who is giving lines.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire is ILL

Mentally that is.:down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

There are more men who prefer older women than you realize...and not just because they think it's easy sex, either.
What else are they going to tell you? That they can't get good looking younger women so they are settling for you? Haha.. Believe what you want to believe.

Fact is that these younger guys you are dating are the "bottom feeders" of the dating world.

Given your state of mind and your previous posts and insistence on the importance of age, I bet if a 28 year old man even looked at you, you would be all over him like a bad rash. On the other hand that same 28 year old guy would have to put some effort into getting a hot 23 year old. So what does he do? If he is lazy or has no game, he settles for you. All 20 something guys know that a 40 year old divorced woman is an easy pick. That is no secret.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Again...why do you care so much what kind of men I would date anyway? You don't see me reacting so hysterically over you saying you want younger women. That's because I'm not insecure and don't care what you do.

I'm entirely happy with and confident in my ability to attract the kind of man I prefer. Perhaps if some of you were also happy and confident with your own abilities in attracting what you prefer you wouldn't care so much about what men I am attracted to.

Okay...that's it on this thread from me. If you guys want to continue with your ridiculous temper tantrums and hysterics...all the more power to you. It's not going to change my dating standards or preferences one iota, though.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
??????????

fire,

I don't understand your 'mind set'.

Why would a 39 year old woman want to date and 'raise' a 25 year old man, who has not a dammn thing going for him? (has a sh1tty job, writes bad checks, rents and lives in a sh1t hole place and is three months behind on his child support)

when,

That same 39 year woman could date a 55 year old man that is on the ball.

ie:

He has,

1...a good job
2...owns a nice home
3...owns a place at the beach or lake
4...has money in the bank
5...buys new cars for cash
6..and the list goes

cave dweller

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: ??????????

Originally posted by cave dweller
fire,

I don't understand your 'mind set'.

Why would a 39 year old woman want to date and 'raise' a 25 year old man, who has not a dammn thing going for him? (has a sh1tty job, writes bad checks, rents and lives in a sh1t hole place and is three months behind on his child support)

when,

That same 39 year woman could date a 55 year old man that is on the ball.

ie:

He has,

1...a good job
2...owns a nice home
3...owns a place at the beach or lake
4...has money in the bank
5...buys new cars for cash
6..and the list goes

cave dweller
I'm going to respond to you because you are asking like an adult. I most likely wouldn't date someone 25. In fact, 27 is probably the youngest I would go right now.

As I've mentioned before in this thread, I'm not looking for someone to "take care of me". I do that for myself. I don't care what a man has for a job. I don't care if he owns his own home or a second home. I don't care how much money he has. I don't care what he drives or how he pays for his car. That is all irrelevent to me. What I DO care about is that I'm physically attracted to him, like him, that my kids like him, that he likes my kids, that he treats me right, treats my kids right, respects my children and I (as we will respect him) and that he is a good person.

I'm NOT attracted to older men. I never have been and never will be. My tastes in things like music and hobbies are never compatible with older men.

Just as the men who post here have certain things they are turned off and on by, the same is true of women, and I'm no exception. Since I am able to attract the kind of men I prefer for the kind of relationship that I prefer...I really don't know why anyone on here should care as much as they apparently do.

hartwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
its afc to argue with a person like wyldfire
that is what she wants. In her delusional mind if she feels she can attract younger men or whatever she wants then so be it.
We as don juans should just nod our heads to her and say "you go girl", for we all know the truths behind single moms especially older ones. You seen one single mom you seen them all the same ranting and raving and thinking they still have what it takes to snatch high quality men instead they are the bottom feeding algae that will eat anything that will come their way.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by hartwell
its afc to argue with a person like wyldfire
that is what she wants. In her delusional mind if she feels she can attract younger men or whatever she wants then so be it.
We as don juans should just nod our heads to her and say "you go girl", for we all know the truths behind single moms especially older ones. You seen one single mom you seen them all the same ranting and raving and thinking they still have what it takes to snatch high quality men instead they are the bottom feeding algae that will eat anything that will come their way.
Oh my God...

I DO attract younger men...that's what is so freaking ridiculous about all you guys posting crap like this. I'm telling you that I do NOT have a problem attracting the kind of men I prefer. It's only those of you arguing with me who are saying I can't. I'm not "delusional" because the REALITY is that I attract what I want and you guys are just pissed that I won't date old men because it doesn't go along with YOUR insistance that you can still get attractive women when you're old. THAT is why you guys are arguing over this.

Okay, NOW I am done on this thread...

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bubba.......

fire,

My question is........

Why would a 39 year old woman want to date and 'raise' a 27 year old Bubba (who ain't got sh1t going for him)?

when:

She can go out with an older man that has his stuff together?

cave dweller

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Bubba.......

Originally posted by cave dweller
fire,

My question is........

Why would a 39 year old woman want to date and 'raise' a 27 year old Bubba (who ain't got sh1t going for him)?

when:

She can go out with an older man that has his stuff together?

cave dweller
Because it gives her validation from everybody, that she "still has it", women don't like the idea that they are loosing their grip on the men their age they could once control, with their only trump card, their looks.

Every older woman I've been with claims that, i"ts all the young guys who hit on me", "I only get hit on by younger guys", so Wyld is not the only one.

Using her logic, the 19 year olds that go for older guys, are fed up up putting up with the immature, good for nothings living off their parents, with nothing going for themselves, etc. But no, in her squewed view of the world, that is called perverted.

The reality is DELUSIONAL.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is sooo dang entertaining!!
You get some "DJ" who says "I'm 35 and want to bang this 19 year old..." and it's "you go guy"!

Get a woman who says she likes younger men and everyone has a cow.

All I can say is HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

I'm sure everyone here prefers Mad Dog 20-20 to a nice 20 year old red wine too!!

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so she'd date a guy closer to her daughter's age than her own. this is the type that ends up trying to seduce her daughter's boyfriends

btw, anybody ever done a mother daughter set? i heard about a psychologist who pulled this off. i'm pretty sure it happens a lot in the boonies and the ghetto where the age diff. between m, d is not much

Last edited: