Why do much, much older men on dating sites....

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Good_ol_boy
This thread is sooo dang entertaining!!
You get some "DJ" who says "I'm 35 and want to bang this 19 year old..." and it's "you go guy"!

Get a woman who says she likes younger men and everyone has a cow.

All I can say is HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

I'm sure everyone here prefers Mad Dog 20-20 to a nice 20 year old red wine too!!
I don't think anybody really minds that. I am sure not gonna stop going for the young hotties who give me the eye, because somebody says its wrong. What's hilarious is that same "older" woman calling these guys pervs for the exact same thing she does. The truth is that men's stock goes up as he gets older.

These younger 18-24's wouldn't give me the time when I was their age. At that ignorant age I was able to pull the older ones though. Ok, now I'll go have a cow.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't care who or what she dates. She came here and went on a whiny rant about some 54 year old guy on a dating side contacting her.

So, she does not like guys 15 yrs OLDER than her messaging. This is because she is attracted to guys 12 yrs YOUNGER than her. She is just not attracted to older guys.

Now, further her 19 year old daughter thinks that any guy more than 5 yrs older than her trying to hit on her is a "pervert". For her daughter is not about attraction, it is about morals and ethics. But for the mother it is not about moral and ethics, but more about attraction.

I wonder if there is some 27 yr old guy on some other message board posting his rant about some 39 year old divorcee with 4 kids messaging him on a dating site!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrLuvr
We don't care who or what she dates. She came here and went on a whiny rant about some 54 year old guy on a dating side contacting her.

So, she does not like guys 15 yrs OLDER than her messaging. This is because she is attracted to guys 12 yrs YOUNGER than her. She is just not attracted to older guys.

Now, further her 19 year old daughter thinks that any guy more than 5 yrs older than her trying to hit on her is a "pervert". For her daughter is not about attraction, it is about morals and ethics. But for the mother it is not about moral and ethics, but more about attraction.

I wonder if there is some 27 yr old guy on some other message board posting his rant about some 39 year old divorcee with 4 kids messaging him on a dating site!

Hey...shouldn't you be out on a date tonight with one of those young girls who are so mad crazy for older men? I mean, it IS Friday night. :crackup:

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fire

fire,

I got ur pm.......

I am 58 (been divorced for 16 years) and I don't date younger women. (no way)

Why, does the cave dweller date older women, you ask? (when he could go out with a younger 'hottie')

Check this out..............

I meet two women:

Babe #1------45 year old-----'rug rats' at home, renting, fighting with ex-husband over child support, broke down old car, living from pay check to pay check.

Next one I meet:

Babe #2-----55 year old---owns her own home, kids are married and gone, has a good job, has a 401K, has money in the credit union, don't even know where the hell ex-husband is living (and does not care) and drives a new car.

Now, which one of the two women am I going to invite out for a trip to the beach next weekend?

fire, get my drift?

cave dweller

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

fire,

I sent u a pm telling u what I would do if I were a 39 year old single female..........

cave dweller

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: fire

Originally posted by cave dweller

I meet two women:

Babe #1------45 year old-----'rug rats' at home, renting, fighting with ex-husband over child support, broke down old car, living from pay check to pay check.

Next one I meet:

Babe #2-----55 year old---owns her own home, kids are married and gone, has a good job, has a 401K, has money in the credit union, don't even know where the hell ex-husband is living (and does not care) and drives a new car.
cave dweller
What does this have to do with older vs younger women?

There are many 55 year old women that are exactly the same as the 45 yr old woman you are referring to.

It is just a comparison between two individuals that you met. Their age just happens to be one of the variables.

Someone else could very easily meet two similar women with the situations reversed.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: fire

fire,

I got ur pm.......

I am 58 (been divorced for 16 years) and I don't date younger women. (no way)

Why, does the cave dweller date older women, you ask? (when he could go out with a younger 'hottie')

I meet two women:

Next one I meet:

Now, which one of the two women am I going to invite out for a trip to the beach next weekend?

fire, get my drift?

cave dweller
Exactly! You have more in common with that woman and she has more in common with you. That 54 year old I didn't want to date doesn't have children, likes to travel and lists country music and golf as two of his favorite things. I don't like those things. I'm not in a place where I can travel because I have 3 teenagers and a 5 year old. No way I'm leaving them alone for a trip. And you know what, I'm not at all offended that you want to date someone who is closer to your age who doesn't have young kids at home. That's what you should be doing! It's also why I usually date single Dads and men who don't want children of their own but still like my kids. Yeah, usually they are a few years younger than I am...but they are still interested in the same things I am interested in...and THAT is the key. A person can't help what they are attracted to. As I get older, so does the age of the men I am attracted to. It's no different than the guys on here who are attracted to younger women. Yes, I think it's gross and predatory for a 30+ year old man to chase after an 18 or 19 year old girl, and even 20 is still a bit young...but 21 and up...all the more power to them. That's a morals and values issue, in my opinion.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: 39........

fire,

I sent u a pm telling u what I would do if I were a 39 year old single female..........

cave dweller
I just read it, lol.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: fire

Originally posted by Wyldfire
Exactly! You have more in common with that woman and she has more in common with you. That 54 year old I didn't want to date doesn't have children, likes to travel and lists country music and golf as two of his favorite things. I don't like those things.
You are such a liar and a such a fake. It is amazing how you twist and turn things to suit yourself. If your original post had stated that you were not interested in him because of your diverging interests that would be fine. But, no, you specifically stated that it was because of his AGE and NOTHING ELSE.

Here is your post from earlier in the thread:

Well, a 54 year old wrote to me despite the fact that I clearly stated in the profile that I am not interested in anyone beyond 45 and that in actuality I prefer younger men. I responded to him saying that he was over 45 and I wasn't interested, just as my profile stated. He's old enough to be my father...gross.
Where do you say anything about his interests. Yeah a guy 15 years older than you is old enough to be your father. How often does that happen? Maybe in boonieville where you come from 15 yr old fathers are common.. Not where I live.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: fire

You are such a liar and a such a fake. It is amazing how you twist and turn things to suit yourself. If your original post had stated that you were not interested in him because of your diverging interests that would be fine. But, no, you specifically stated that it was because of his AGE and NOTHING ELSE.

Here is your post from earlier in the thread:

Where do you say anything about his interests. Yeah a guy 15 years older than you is old enough to be your father. How often does that happen? Maybe in boonieville where you come from 15 yr old fathers are common.. Not where I live.
I'm NOT physically attracted to older men AND I don't have anything in common with them.

I am neither a liar nor fake...I'm being entirely truthful, honest and real...YOU just can't handle the truth.

And it's not even about age, either...it's about what I am attracted to and I am NOT attracted to much older men. Again I CAN'T HELP WHAT I FIND ATTRACTIVE.

Do you date women you aren't attracted to? I'm sure there are plenty of 500lb women who have similar interest. Why aren't you on here posting about the nice obese women you have so much in common with? Because you are NOT attracted to those women, that's why. There is NO difference between me not wanting to date older men and you not wanting to date beached whales. It's the same thing. So, when you lower YOUR dating standards to where attraction is irrelevent then you can start preaching to me and everyone else about who we date.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, a 54 year old wrote to me despite the fact that I clearly stated in the profile that I am not interested in anyone beyond 45 and that in actuality I prefer younger men. I responded to him saying that he was over 45 and I wasn't interested, just as my profile stated. He's old enough to be my father...gross.
And if a 54 year old guy is old enough to be your FATHER, then you are almost old enough to be a 27 year old guy's MOTHER, which you are OK with dating... yuck.. GROSS....

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Masters.......

fire,

If u ever get down to Augusta, Ga. (for the Masters) look me up.
I will show u the town.... (my treat)

cave dweller

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Masters.......

fire,

cave dweller
She doesn't like golf. And according to her, you are old enough to be her father.. gross..

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
And if a 54 year old guy is old enough to be your FATHER, then you are almost old enough to be a 27 year old guy's MOTHER, which you are OK with dating... yuck.. GROSS....
Um...I was 12 when they were born. I hadn't even started menstruating at that point, so no, I couldn't be their mother. I also said 27 is the YOUNGEST I would consider dating. The youngest guy I've actually been involved with was 10 years younger. The difference between a woman who dates a younger man and a man who dates a younger woman is that the MAN pursues what he wants. That younger guy WANTS an older woman because that's what he's pursuing. Often the younger woman doesn't want the older man pursuing her.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
friend......

MrLuver,

I am talking about showing her around as a friend, not a fvck buddy.

cave dweller

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Masters.......

fire,

cave dweller
Unlikely I'll ever find my way to Augusta. I used to be close friends with a woman from Aiken, SC, though. I haven't talked to her in years. We lost touch after one of the military transfers. (We were both wives of Seabees in the Navy)

If I do ever plan to go to that area I'll PM you and maybe some woman you date will have a son a little younger than me. :D

solace

Don Juan
Reaction score
There isn't any thing wrong with going after any adult for PROTECTED sex assuming they are in their right mind an they are available.

Yes, it is predatory no matter what age the woman is but if she has the same thoughts in her mind, I call it an "agreement." Do you really need another's greenlight to do this?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Wyldfire, another question about going after young women

Originally posted by swampwiz
You seem to think that it is predatory for an older man to pursue a much younger woman if it is only for sex. What if I told you that I only pursue women with the intent of continuing to get to know such a woman until such time that I am satisfied that she is stable, and of good character, at which time I would want to marry her?

If an 18 year old woman has a head screwed on straight, she might be interested in getting married. She may think that an older man will be more responsible and less likely to fool around, or be a drunkard, etc. than a younger man.

Or in your daughter's case, you would rather her have a higher chance of being knocked up by some young stud, then to be in a good, wholesome marriage of a mature man?
And what, exactly, does a 38 year old man have in common with a girl whose still all giddy about her high school prom? And what happens when she hits 40 and you're 60 years old? There's a good chance you could have serious health problems and be a burden to her when she should be enjoying herself. Twenty years is far too much of a difference.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyld,

Remember that URL I posted, 1/2 age + 7 years calculator...I decided to plug in your #s and the handy-dandy calculator there spit out the following age for the men that you should be going for:

(39-7)*2=64

So, 64 year old guys look like they're in your near future :)

PS: Why are you wasting your time here and not with one of the hundreds of young bucks just itching for a piece of your action ? :)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevera004
Wyld,

Remember that URL I posted, 1/2 age + 7 years calculator...I decided to plug in your #s and the handy-dandy calculator there spit out the following age for the men that you should be going for:

(39-7)*2=64

So, 64 year old guys look like they're in your near future :)

PS: Why are you wasting your time here and not with one of the hundreds of young bucks just itching for a piece of your action ? :)
No they aren't. I sure as hell am not going to be with someone I'm not attracted to. If I'm going to cook for someone, do their laundry and be in a relationship with them, then I WILL be attracted to them...period. Since I have always been able to attract the kind of guys I want, it's not an issue in the first place.