Western/Westernized chicks are all filthy,worthless, bed hopping wh0res!

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
I would rather live in China amongst all its problems and stand with them against their enemies then go back to the man-hating west where I'm public enemy number 1 in the eyes of my own people.

who the f-ck wants to live in China?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Guy you keep asking that question, alot of people would rather live in China. Its an awesome place. I don't know what you like about the states so much, but China has everything you guys have and then some. You've got western women in the US so......

Who the fvck wants to live in the USA?

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing new to add, other than a simple observation:

A guy will come on to this site because he has questions about women. Unfortunately, he happens to live in the good ol' United States of America. Certain advice-givers on this site will tell him the only way to solve his problem is to move outside the United States and find a woman who has not been westernized (and you can't bring her back to the States, because the culture will probably change her for the worse).

So, no... Don't worry about increasing your value. No need to dress nicer. No need to learn better communication skills. No need to focus on knowledge. No need to understand how women think (even in the western world). No need to change your AFC ways and pull up the doormat that you currently are. These steps are not necessary, because all the United States has are women who are wh0res who jump from bed to bed, wallet to wallet.

Stay in the United States and you are out of luck.

Got it.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
So, no... Don't worry about increasing your value. No need to dress nicer. No need to learn better communication skills. No need to focus on knowledge. No need to understand how women think (even in the western world). No need to change your AFC ways and pull up the doormat that you currently are. These steps are not necessary, because all the United States has are women who are wh0res who jump from bed to bed, wallet to wallet.

Stay in the United States and you are out of luck.

Got it.
The message has always been the same: Don't do it for women, do it for yourself. I know you are trying to be sarcastic but yeah it basically boils down to that, you are largely out of luck. I never said don't change and stay an AFC, I've just said that there is really no reason to go overboard with 'improvements'. I am speaking from experience, I haven't needed to go to the gym, bulk up, get a new car or house or earn a six figure salary to meet beautiful, fun and natural women. Those are really just cosmetic changes and will attract women who are concerned with cosmetics. I don't think its right that other men buy into some stupid lie that you need to be a superman alpha male to meet good women. Infact the more you prepare yourself and improve the more you attract women who are seeking 'highly improved' men and expect those men to continue improving. Why not cultivate self, develop hobbies and new interests while improving just a little bit in the areas you really want to pursue, likely you will attract a woman not overly obessesed with improvement. Foreign girls, who have had the opportunity to be poor and accept the fact that life isn't going to get much better are far more likely to settle with second best. If you are a highly improved man wifing one of these girls, she will be far more greatful than someone born into a system where self improvement is the norm and they feel entitled to an 'improved spouse'. I have yet to see someone here who has actually lived abroad and married foreign, knock me down about my belief system. If you are on the forums and you have had a bit of experience as a PUA and learned some basic game, you are more than prepared to be able to pull high quality women. Where are the haters who married foreign women or are out living abroad?

Its obviously not ALL women in the USA but there is a large majority that are like this, our culture supports slvtty behaviour from both men and women. Its a double standard and not one I agree with at all, you must change your own slvtty behaviour to attract a woman who values the same. Putting notches on a bed post is likely to attract a woman who holds to that same belief system. Cheating on your spouse and trying to hide it will set the precedent for the relationship. PUAs need to step back and ask themselves what exactly they are bringing with them into relationships in North America. Are they so far gone that they no longer bring intergrity and conservatism? You need to deprogram yourself before you are able to vibe with a woman who holds to that same belief system. We largely train people how to act and how to respond to us, your actions will create her reactions and vice versa. I'm amazed at the number of guys who try and justify their cheating as some biological imperative, what bvll****. That is the key to coming abroad to look for a foreign value system born person, they are not inundated with the message that its ok to cheat on your spouse. Do unto others.

I don't know where people get this notion that you can't bring someone back without them changing over. I am among hot women and yet I still hold true to my belief system. If you live in a small town away from the big city, I don't think your wife will likely absorb as much of the culture as she would fully engaged everyday.. You should also think about getting a woman who has no desire to leave her own country as mine does. Of course there are gold diggers abroad just as they exist at home but not every single woman is one. I haven't changed over to the Chinese value system even though I've been here a few years. Also, I don't believe women are as stupid as that, you have to pick one with a bit of brain power, something no longer praised in North America and certainly not sought after as a PUA. I do believe that both american men and women have ingrained toxic values that are detrimental to the nuclear family (the pump and dump method is just one of them).

Just the fact that we need to learn game is a testament to what is happening in our culture with our young women. Most guys abroad have no idea about game and for good reason, its not necessary. I have never said you MUST MOVE ABROAD, infact I really don't care if you choose to stay where you are. If you want a woman who was raised in a culture that still has a strong value system in regards to the nuclear family then go abroad, if you want a new age attitude to the nuclear family stay home. Simple as that. I PREFER a nuclear family for my life, if you want to stay in a land that supports single mothers, alternative families and no fault divorces...well then you are free to prefer that aswell.

I have to say my views on this subject are always changing and evolving, thats why I continue to tackle this subject. There are problems in this society of course but I prefer their issues over the ones at home. I wanted to marry and I want to raise children in a society where men are equal to women and children are still highly valued among family, for me that is not north america.

Last edited:

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
The message has always been the same: Don't do it for women, do it for yourself. I know you are trying to be sarcastic but yeah it basically boils down to that, you are largely out of luck. I never said don't change and stay an AFC, I've just said that there is really no reason to go overboard with 'improvements'. I have yet to see someone here who has actually lived abroad and married foreign, knock me down. Where are the haters who married foreign women or are out living abroad? Its obviously not ALL women in the USA but there is a large majority that are like this. Y

Just the fact that we need to learn game is a testemeant to what is happening in our culture with our young women. Most guys abroad have no idea about game and for good reason, its not necessary. I have never said you MUST MOVE ABROAD, infact I really don't care if you choose to stay where you are. If you want a woman who was raised in a culture that still has a strong value system in regards to the nuclear family then go abroad, if you want a new age attitude to the nuclear family stay home. Simple as that. I PREFER a nuclear family for my life, if you want to stay in a land of single mothers, sky high divorces and rampant violence...well then you are free to prefer that aswell.

I have to say my views on this subject are always changing and evolving, thats why I continue to tackle this subject. There are problems in this society of course but I prefer their issues over the ones at home. I wanted to marry and I want to raise children in a society where men are equal to women and children are still highly valued among family, for me that is not north america.
Thank you... A very well-written post, and I cannot disagree with much of it. One thing in particular though, regarding marriage and Game. There is no way to gauge the percentage of "happy marriages" in any given country. My point here is lord knows how many loveless marriages are still together in the countries where divorce isn't an option (or a very humiliating one). If one believes in the evolution of the female mind -- not modern circumstances, but the need that has been ingrained over thousands of years to be with a protector who has confidence, social value and skills to provide for survival -- then women worldwide should be looking for basically the same thing. I agree that extra Game may be necessary in a place like the United States because living conditions don't require hunters and gatherers... Actually, many countries these days don't require those skills. The female need to have a confident, strong man in their life is universal across the globe, and modified to fit the various cultures.

I guess my biggest point is that other cultures may make it easier to be "locked" in a relationship, but there are no guarantees that it will be a happy one where the man is truly respected.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry dude, I'm always editing my posts. I should really try and post the full version, the first time. :)

I also think that western women would benefit from marrying foreign men. A Chinese man would not likely put up with the amount of disrespect north american women are used to doling out. Of course most western women that come here become extremely bitter and hateful towards the local men and often resort to feminism or some gay/liberal support group. I have never seen a western woman married to a foreign guy, while I'm certain they do exist, I have never seen it first hand. I have seen almost every foreign guy come here and marry though, also in many other countries that I've visted. The ones who remain single are very strange individuals, criminal behaviour or drugs factor in almost always...

My point here is lord knows how many loveless marriages are still together in the countries where divorce isn't an option (or a very humiliating one).
I advocate foreigners marrying locals not locals marrying locals. I believe our differences unite us and make us more appreciative of each other.

I guess my biggest point is that other cultures may make it easier to be "locked" in a relationship, but there are no guarantees that it will be a happy one where the man is truly respected.
No guarantees in life. But I'm quite certain you are less likely to beat the crap out of your woman because their society dictates that its ok to beat up your wife when you are having a bad day. A woman who grows up in this culture will be pretty appreciative of your fundamental western values. :)

That's theory, not fact.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Guy you keep asking that question, alot of people would rather live in China. Its an awesome place. I don't know what you like about the states so much, but China has everything you guys have and then some. You've got western women in the US so......

Who the fvck wants to live in the USA?

I would rather move to a part of the USA with more foreign women. Where I live, almost all the women are asian or hispanic and fresh off the boat with their student VISAs. White people are the minority even though I am white.

I found a hot foreign chic without moving to China.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Ya I know, we PM'd :D

Gotta remember though that the foreign chicks invading american soil are from the rich upper classes of their 3rd world countries. You are getting all the trouble that comes along with that and they are much more open to americanisms and usually heavily westernized. Infact they are from upper classes that most people in the western world have little idea about. Have you ever met a real prince or princess, we have the equivalent here in China and they are very difficult to deal with. We call them princelings and according to them and their parents, they can do no wrong. Sound familiar?

If you want a good quality fob look for a refugee from a war torn country or poverty stricken background. Someone who barely managed to hop the fence without having their arse shot off in the process. If I were an american, I would be picking up all day long at the border. ;)

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Ya I know, we PM'd :D

Gotta remember though that the foreign chicks invading american soil are from the rich upper classes of their 3rd world countries.

This is BS. My wife is not from that.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Its obviously not ALL women in the USA but there is a large majority that are like this, our culture supports slvtty behaviour from both men and women. Its a double standard and not one I agree with at all, you must change your own slvtty behaviour to attract a woman who values the same.
I could honestly care less about the western women/foreign women debate. I just think it's interesting how culture can shape a group of people. While I agree with most of what you said I must point out that there is error in what I've quoted above. It plays straight into the modern agenda which desperately attempts to blur biological differences between genders. That kind of thinking is incompatible with the fact that men are men and women are women.

The truth is there is no double standard. If women kept their legs closed it would be impossible for men to sleep around. Then again the majority of men don't get the opportunity to sleep around so go figure.

Trump said:
Guys don't want to think their girlfriends or wives are sluts, they want to think they are perfect little angles with wings who are obsessed with their boyfriends or husbands every word and move. It's the male ego at work. For the guys who don't have girlfriend, its very frustrating. "I worked my tail off through school so I can support a bed hopping, money grabbing girl because I will never understand how to get to her emotions?"
I care enough to have a serious problem if my mom and sisters were doing the same thing and I don't wanna sleep with any of them (Never have and never will, I promise). Can it really just be simplified to the male ego?