Western/Westernized chicks are all filthy,worthless, bed hopping wh0res!

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with improvement Danger... but why spend it on a woman who doesn't appreciate it half as much as a foreign girl would. Many women here don't have the option of 'welfare', they have to exist in a vacum and rightly so they don't grow up with an entitelment attitude. The government will NOT support the bad decisions they make and no one is waiting to catch them if they spend their twenties h0ring it up with the local bad boys. Women at home think that they are entitled to you improving yourself, this is simply not the case, they should be THANKFUL..

Everyone at home takes everything for granted. Why exist in a society where you are expected to be better than your current situation just to qualify for the right to mate a low quality woman. Why PUAs are digging through garbage cans like POF to find edible scraps leftover by bums is beyond me. There is good food available for free for those who are willing to make the effort to leave the confines of their squat.

What you can get here for your current situation and what you get there is so radically different it seems like paradise the first time you step off the plane.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Why do PUA's have this obsession with 'working on themselves' and 'improving'.

We are not the problem, North American Women are!

We are red blooded males, we enjoy video games, sports, martial arts and competition... we have jobs, make money, have our own places to live, why is that not good enough?
If your personality sucks and/or you lack self esteem, then yeah, it's not enough. Job, money, house are just objects on a check list. Walking around with a check list isn't what makes women wet.

Well guess what, outside america-sphere, the above man is a perfectly acceptable person for mating. Only in North America do you need to go to the gym, learn game and consistently strive for a six figure salary.
And that's just a straight up lie.

For one thing, most men can get women in their lives without gym memberships, learning game, and a six figure salary. The only people who believe that stuff is 100% necessary is guys on sites like this who already have women problems, and a warped view of male/female relationships.

The vast majority of the world (aka men who don't visit these types of sites) are having sex and dating and getting married without working out 7 days a week or six-figure salaries.

And secondly, people all over the world have relationship problems. It's not a North American thing. There are dating sites in Europe. There are dating sites in South America. There's bad PUA gimmicks in Germany, same as the USA or anywhere else. It's just life. To make those problems seem uniquely American just makes it sound like you failed in America and you're angry about it.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Nothing wrong with improvement Danger... but why spend it on a woman who doesn't appreciate it half as much as a foreign girl would. Many women here don't have the option of 'welfare', they have to exist in a vacum and rightly so they don't grow up with an entitelment attitude. The government will NOT support the bad decisions they make and no one is waiting to catch them if they spend their twenties h0ring it up with the local bad boys. Women at home think that they are entitled to you improving yourself, this is simply not the case, they should be THANKFUL..

Everyone at home takes everything for granted. Why exist in a society where you are expected to be better than your current situation just to qualify for the right to mate a low quality woman.
Yet the "high quality" American/western men who want to "just be" who hate America and the West have no problem using their "America/West" card when it suits them over there for their own entitlement to a hot foreign chick. You don't actually think these women overseas don't know full well where these men come from? I get it. All their foreign men are "No good". Foreign women "good". American women "bad". American men who want to "just be" "good".

Why PUAs are digging through garbage cans like POF to find edible scraps leftover by bums is beyond me. There is good food available for free for those who are willing to make the effort to leave the confines of their squat.
Which PUAs? I'll be your "Guru" LMAO. No one should ever make POF the end all be all to dating or meeting chicks. Just practice for those to come out of their shells slowly by doing it online who have approach anxiety. It's as simple as posting on here. Really. No major life altering inconvenience.

What you can get here for your current situation and what you get there is so radically different it seems like paradise the first time you step off the plane.
I've been overseas before. Tons of hot chicks but I know they and I live an ocean(s) apart. Nice experience. But not practical if you aren't desperate and have plenty of options at home as well if you take your head out of the storm clouds for once.

This thread reminded me of Borat's dating video line: "I will take care of you, buy you red dress, let you hold remote control, BUT if you cheat on me..I WILL CRUSH YOU!" Hahahahaha

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
No one should ever make POF the end all be all to dating or meeting chicks. Just practice for those to come out of their shells slowly by doing it online who have approach anxiety.
:rolleyes: Yeah that will really hone social awareness and thick skin needed with our hordes of up n coming socially inept cluster fvcks.

What is this anti-game day or something? Whatever happened to "get the fvck out there you timid beta, get those 50 rejections AND make a game of it"

Approach anxiety = open a POF account wtf ! That's piss weak advice.:down:

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Plenty of options.

Wh0res, and sluts galore for everyone.
wh0res and sluts galore? I'm gonna agree with Ninja here....get your head out of the storm clouds. This site is full of men who are just as damaged as the women they complain about.

Some men may actually want to settle with a girl who didn't do the army. What is so wrong with that?
translation = "I've been hurt a few times, and now I'm angry."

And why would you equate that with "hating the west"?
You described American women as wh0res and sluts, and said that they f**ked the army. I don't know, dude...I'd say that's pretty hateful.

And then you have this glorified, unrealistic idea of women in other countries. If those hot, loving, women are so great and so accepting of men, then why aren't they dating men in their own country instead of waiting for their American white knight to save them?

I guess that means that some guy in that country is on a website complaining about how women in Asia (or wherever) don't give him a shot.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Ninja himself said POF was full of sluts. .

A great many of them are sluts and wh0res. So when did recognizing reality make one hateful?

White knight much? I never said they were great, just much more willing to marry a guy at the age of 18 instead of fvking the army before deciding someone to pay their bills for the remainder of their years. Why does that rankle you so much?
What the hell kind of backwoods, rural, no-dream-having person gets married at 18? And what kind of person looks at that as a positive quality? There's more to the world that graduating high school and popping out kids. What is this, 15th century Iran? You gonna blow yourself up so you can spend the afterlife with 33 virgins?

It's not a white knight thing. It's more like a balanced thing. And just like I'll call out the extreme feminist psychos, I also gotta call out the extremist, angry, "all women are sluts" guys on here. Otherwise it wouldn't be fair the majority of us who live happily in between those two extreme philosophies.

Somebody has to step in here like "Okay, this girl says it's sexist for men to hold the door for her. She needs to get over it." and this guy says, "All women are sluts." because he was dumb enough to date sluts. Too many people think that being angry equates to being enlightened.

Have you ever actually traveled out of your country?
Traveled outside of my country? I lived outside of my country. And even before I lived outside of my country, I spent a year backpacking.

And what...after becoming enlightened by all this travel, I'm supposed to build up some hatred against American women? They're the same as women anywhere else...some are good, some are bad, and all have a vagina (at least we hope).

In fact, the reason that i know all this LiveFreeX stuff is B.S. is because I've traveled. But still, I dont think my ability to buy a plane ticket makes me more enlightened than some lower class guy on a farm in Nebraska. The only thing travel has taught me is that people are people. Which a reasonable person could have figured out on their own anyway.

Apples and Oranjes my little cupcake. Travel the world a bit more and you may understand.
No, I understand perfectly.

In fact, I understand things SO MUCH that in addition to my ability to separate wh0res from regular women, I can also separate my love for Sosuave's positive messages from the people on here who are hurt and angry, and just using the board to vent.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see that Iceberg is a Western chick -- an appropriately named Western chick -- who is too arrogant to read the many great explanations of how feminism got it backwards. Family comes before career.

OK. Fine. I give up. I will agree with the OP that:

Western / Westernized chicks are all filthy,worthless, bed hopping wh0res!

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I love hearing 'backpackers' talk about their adventures abroad. Man backpacker simply means 'poor tourist'. Staying in a hostel abroad, does not qualify you to have 'lived' there. Have you actually lived abroad or have you just stayed a few weeks here and there in each city randomly nailing broads? I've setup shop in several cities for YEARS at a time, ran businesses with local friends, lived and dated women, had serious relationships and gotten involved with the neighbourhoods... you learn a lot more about culture by actually involving yourself in it, not just passing by and taking pictures to post on couchsurfing. If you actually lived abroad you'd be part of the chorus of men who chime in here everytime a radical mangina posts their bullsh1t about the world. I have yet to find a girl at home who offers to both cook and clean without becoming 'offended' at the notion while foreign women tend to accept that as a normal part of a relationship. Also western women have some strange preoccupation with surrounding themselves with gay men or 'friends with benefits' while foreign girls are actively pursuing marriage.

The problem with the couchsurfing/backpacking crowd is they're usually frequented by 20 something used up women 'trying to find themselves abroad' and the manginas who fvck them... usually just a bunch of liberal, pro-homo, poetry reading , white collar, dreadlocked, pot smokers. The fact that you returned to the West for a permanent stay is pretty indicative of your travel experience.

Most foreign women have only experienced western culture and lifestyle from movies and television and their views are often very skewed. They don't understand the 'gender war' that is taking place and don't notice all the subtleties in movies and TV denegrating males infront of females. They have a more innocent take on the West and since we have been dominating their airwaves for close to 50 years they are excited to meet western people. When they get to know them further is typically when they develop real opinions of western people. Our HR girl simply refuses to hire western women because of the vast amount of problems they bring with them and the radical fringe groups they start or try to support whilst here. Many Chinese are surprised when a foreigner actually marries a woman because they are so used to loser PUAs hooking up with their women and then tossing them to the side after the sex is over. The major difference between foreign women and western is that they are not overly hostile towards men yet and most haven't been used and abused by the horrible message of the west: pump and dump. Its not just western women that are at fault here, its also largely the men, our current north american societal values are almost purely toxic to the propogation of the nuclear family. The fundamentals of the west and the original fair and equal rules of law are great but in the current world exist only as ideals. The East is very eager to absorb those ideals and grow as a nation, unfortunately western people are also bringing their mutated feminist programming along with it.

My primary method of making money is by working abroad and I've been with girls in 7 different countries, while some of the women from those countries are worse than others, none compare to the horrid girls from the west. Because of my job, I am put in front of people and have to talk to them about various subjects related to their daily lives.. I work 8 hours a day, socializing, so I figure I have a pretty good grasp as to the foreign value system. These women don't grow up in cultures that reinforce negative ideals and entitlements. These countries don't have laws that are setup to crush nuclear families and tear apart fathers from their children. This is the true allure of living abroad, not having to deal with feminist bull**** and programmed men at home. Even though a few men abroad are at different points in their lives, we can all agree that we live much better over here avoiding the persecution of the western white male. I can only speak from my experience but have nearly found myself in jail for a trivial accident at a cornerstore involving a western woman, who blew the situation up into some major issue to attract attention to herself. There are REAL consequences of living under a culture which dictates that a woman is always right and can call upon the law at any time to destroy the lives of others.

I would rather live in China amongst all its problems and stand with them against their enemies then go back to the man-hating west where I'm public enemy number 1 in the eyes of my own people.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
What the hell kind of backwoods, rural, no-dream-having person gets married at 18? And what kind of person looks at that as a positive quality? There's more to the world that graduating high school and popping out kids. What is this, 15th century Iran? You gonna blow yourself up so you can spend the afterlife with 33 virgins?
Nothing wrong with a woman marrying at 18. I'd have a lot more respect for a "backwoods" woman like that than your typical "progressive" 30-year-old ho who has never grown out of a high school mentality and spent her prime years "discovering" herself (which is woman-speak for getting drunk and partying every weekend, doing lots of drugs and "f*cking the army", as the other poster eloquently stated).

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to Sosuave where you to can become a part of a continual circle jerk to prove just how much you lurrrve unrestrained hypergamic Western women and anyone who disagrees is an evil moustache twister.

""Hey I love them SO much I got down on bended knee and joined her in last weekends ******* session. Take that misogynists ! See how much of a playa I am and how much I lurrrve them?""

I swear half of you bozo's applauding modern women only do it because if "modern woman" in all her hypergamic glory didn't exist you couldn't even pick up the 3am drunk swamp hog.

""So what if 8 out of 10 have zero chance at long term pair bonding and this one just took a sh!t on my floor...IM GETTIN LAID !!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Danger: Ninja himself said POF was full of sluts..
POF is a free site. It attracts all the ex-Myspace, Adult Friend Finder, loon chicks/ dudes etc. Most dudes who use the site are clueless to what really goes down on there. But several do know. You just have to ask yourself why and what type of women would be attracted to and needing to use online "dating", and if they were "good" catches why stay if they weren't desperate when they constantly "complain" about all the perverts,creepers etc. These are nothing more than the local trash who want the best looking God who's clueless enough to wife them up and live vicariously through. They also aren't at the same time sitting by idle while they wait for him. They're sampling the best they can get in the meantime.

That doesn’t make POF the representative of women and men in general nor mean every chick in real life is a wh0re. It’s like giving advice to a dude visiting your area to go to a place that has a lot of chicks and is known for being nothing more than a pickup spot. Not a relationship worthy place. Same thing like some dive bar. You know pretty much all of the chicks that hang out there constantly who “hate it” are full of it..Still doesn’t make that place the representative of the whole of a country or women in general.

I’ve never said to make POF the end all be all. Just a side option to practice talking to chicks and meeting them IF you want to get laid. If dudes don’t want to bother with them. I don’t blame them. But if dudes are looking to practice with a small baby step due to having approach anxiety/ or not as much success approaching in real life you can get a kind of boost getting numbers, talking to and possibly meeting and banging chicks off POF. I just would recommend seperating yourself mentally from becoming screwed up in getting too used to chicks like those who are chronic residents of free dating sites especially.

Still there are far more chicks who've never used online dating nor heard of Plenty of Fish to meet in real life. Certain sites,places are only a representative of certain types of people who frequent them. Which is why again..If dudes want to try it out. Fine. If not no big deal.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Traveled outside of my country? I lived outside of my country. And even before I lived outside of my country, I spent a year backpacking.

And what...after becoming enlightened by all this travel, I'm supposed to build up some hatred against American women? They're the same as women anywhere else...some are good, some are bad, and all have a vagina (at least we hope).
I guess you didn't backpack in Thailand. :p

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
I have nothing against POF.

I merely posit the notion that the majority of women are h0rs. I don't say this from hatred, I say this from experience. I personally have contributed greatly to their being h0rish.

POF is as good a sample location as any for determining that. I see no reason to cite it out as an anomoly from the rest of the women. Nor do I see any reason to hate men for simply recognizing that the majority of women in the West love riding the c0ck carousel at no cost to their future. Why is that so offensive to people here?

It's not offensive to me.

Though I'd say we might (think it's been done before) list signs that a chick is most likely to be a wh0re.

I'm sure there ARE a lot of them but not all of them.

This list is probably going to prove a lot of the majority of wh0re posters correct but fug it..the more of the below signs you see or information leaked the more you may just be dating/seeing/talking to a wh0re. (The more signs that check off the more likely the chick is a freak.)

I'd say chicks who've used online dating ESPECIALLY free sites.

Chicks with tattoos. Especially the tramp stamps.

A chick who ever mentions or hints at bisexuality/threesomes.

Chicks with several earrings, piercings: cl1t, nipples.

Chicks who mention they've been to Spring break a few times.

Chicks who are seen out at bars/clubs every weekend. (Doesn't mean they are necessarily out fvcking everyone but when in addition to the other points...)

Chicks who've done or do drugs.

Chicks who drink frequently.

Chronic liars or "truth" twisters.

That's all I can think of for now. I'm sure there's more signs...And I think the more signs you see/hear the more than likely the chick is a scuzz ball no matter what she'd tell you or expect you to believe.

Not every chick is like the above listed though there is a great amount out there I won't deny it.

I used to be the type when I was 19 after a bad breakup who swore and drove myself insane that all chicks were wh0res. Then after I'd gotten sick of hearing myself and gave myself a good S.T.F.Uppercut I'd learned to better pick up signs and avoid them.

I'm not going to drive myself insane over sh1t I can't control. I either avoid or eject. No problemo.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
wh0res and sluts galore? I'm gonna agree with Ninja here....get your head out of the storm clouds. This site is full of men who are just as damaged as the women they complain about.
Maybe you should follow your own advice on "getting your head out of the storm clouds".

Iceberg said:
translation = "I've been hurt a few times, and now I'm angry."
You could only be angry for so long. Many have gotten past the anger and could analyze the situation logically. In fact it can perfectly translate into developing standards.

Iceberg said:
You described American women as wh0res and sluts, and said that they f**ked the army. I don't know, dude...I'd say that's pretty hateful.
Call it what you will (hateful, AFC etc.). It doesn't stop it from being the truth.

Iceberg said:
This is loaded with logical fallacies. I'm gonna let you figure them out for yourself.

Iceberg said:
It's not a white knight thing. It's more like a balanced thing. And just like I'll call out the extreme feminist psychos, I also gotta call out the extremist, angry, "all women are sluts" guys on here. Otherwise it wouldn't be fair the majority of us who live happily in between those two extreme philosophies.
There is no balance. To claim otherwise is delusional.

Iceberg said:
Somebody has to step in here like "Okay, this girl says it's sexist for men to hold the door for her. She needs to get over it." and this guy says, "All women are sluts." because he was dumb enough to date sluts. Too many people think that being angry equates to being enlightened.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here but you sound like you're in denial. Parroting back "progressive" ideologies does not equate to being enlightened either.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
We are not the problem, North American Women are!
LOLOL I'm going to assume you're being sarcastic, but you bring up a good point.. lots of guys blame women for not being attracted to them.

That's like a political party blaming the people for not electing it. Pure idiocy.

Or if not idiocy, then simply meaningless prattle. Those guys can b*tch all they want on online internet forums like this one but in the end, they're still not getting laid and nobody -- nobody -- cares. :cry:

In fact, internet forums are the only place anyone will even listen to them, let alone comment on their silly diatribes. :rock:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Nor do I see any reason to hate men for simply recognizing that the majority of women in the West love riding the c0ck carousel at no cost to their future. Why is that so offensive to people here?
Because it hits close to home. Guys don't want to think their girlfriends or wives are sluts, they want to think they are perfect little angles with wings who are obsessed with their boyfriends or husbands every word and move. It's the male ego at work. For the guys who don't have girlfriend, its very frustrating. "I worked my tail off through school so I can support a bed hopping, money grabbing girl because I will never understand how to get to her emotions?"

On the other hand, it can be tough to be a girl. If she sleeps with an alpha on the first date, she has to sleep with every other guy who has backbone who goes on a first date with her, or be a very good debater.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
^^^^^

Mangina case in point.

Recognizing sluttery equals hating women according to these idiots.
To be fair he's 19. Most teenage boys would praise a woman for spitting in his face and stealing his wallet. I doubt he's even capable yet of recognizing patterns of bad behavior in women, it's all he knows to do.

It's these older enablers of bad behavior I'm more concerned with , but to be honest like I alluded to before and Pairs plus just reiterated. It's more likely a case of guys with low SMV still on a contact high, combined with never even being around the few high quality women left out there to contrast against the sluts.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
It just hits too close to home for some of these men, they can't handle it. Gentlemen, you need to come to terms with the fact that the majority of women are sluts. Shaming, screaming and name-calling won't change that fact. And you need to understand that sluts are not to be hated, they perform an important duty in society.

Exactly.

It's kinda sad that some of these guys don't want to acknowledge what the majority of women are.

I go on Reddit quite a lot and i've noticed alot of there justification for why "virgins" are bad is because they are inexperienced.. Haha serious?

Honestly who the hell want an experienced girlfriend? (A girl that's had lots of d!ck.)

The only thing a slut is good for is a fvck. And
that's the end of it.

In my humble opinion I think women sleeping around with many men is just sickening. And I'll never change that believe.. Hell ill even shout in the fvcking street.
And reason being is that if a man defends slutish behaviour then he just sends the message to the younger girls is ""ill still date you of you've had lots of d!ck"" and thus women thinking it's ok if they fvck many men.

The nerve that guys have to defend sluts for more then what they are is a disgrace.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society's probably too far gone for this to happen but if men stopped marrying and having children with these sluts things would quickly change.