Went through her phone.... - not good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bingo-Player

She texted this morning.

hey I have another thing to say, Just wanted to tell you I didn’t have cex with him, my girlfriend slept at my house. If I were to date that guy I would tell you immediately. I wanted to tell you this.
I replied hours later “okay”

Now radio silence
It's funny I've seen and heard this all before from women in my own life

Its funny how women across the world all seem to operate in exactly the same ways :rofl:

Her hamster can't cope with the rejection she will keep chasing you now

I had a girl pursue me for a year after a similar situation to this

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny I've seen and heard this all before from women in my own life

Its funny how women across the world all seem to operate in exactly the same ways :rofl:

Her hamster can't cope with the rejection she will keep chasing you now

I had a girl pursue me for a year after a similar situation to this
Read the rest please I’m at hers now but look what she said @Bingo-Player

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheGambino - It doesn't matter if this other guy you are worried about is better or not. Its a card she is playing to force your hand. You don't have the balls to put your cards on the table and show your hand because doing so sets up a committed relationship or she leaves. Both of those outcomes you are afraid of, hence why you replied with what you did.

You aren't a leader in your relationships and their is always a cloud of drama surrounding you. Stop straddling the fence. Thats not masculinity. She is indirectly communicating to you (like they all do) that she wants you to make a decision. If she was done with you she wouldn't of had sex with you. This other guy hasn't even begun to connect with her and you make these stupid emotional claims about how she likes him better. Based on nothing but your feelers.

Stop being afraid to go alone if she isn't what you want. Enough with the games

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ask her to stop talking to other guys and did you set some boundaries?

Glassguy

Reaction score
OP you're obviously into this chick. You have good sexual chemistry with her.
Ask her what she wants out of this. Tell her what you want out of this. Bottom line, it's been 8 months of back and forth game playing. Either give it a go or let the flame burn out by bringing up what you both want. If she keeps talking about this other guy, just tell her that's not what you're looking for with her and then STOP RESPONDING.
If you both decide to be "exclusive", you should talk about what you both expect....like adults. Which I think is what you really want.

Looking back there are a number of chicks I was banging that I probably should have explored more with, but I was in a different mindset then.
If she rejects you, no big deal. It's the same situation you're going to be in with her I'd you don't lay it out there.
Be a leader and an adult and have the convo with her.

Captain Rizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, playing games.

When women talk about men being no good fvckboys and game playing- they are talking about you.
Man, his response was proper all things considered. That's just how the game works:

If women behave themselves, you reward them.
If not, you "punish" them by withdrawing attention.

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, six months ago, you dated her for a few months, and you saw her as an LTR girl.
Then you told her about your prison time and that you will kill a man if you need to. From then on, it was down the hill, and she told you she didn't want to date you.
Somehow, you stayed FWB.
She made her mind a long time ago.
But you're playing it like exclusively is on your card, and you'll give it to her if she deserves it.
But the truth is that you can't give her anything. She didn't want you as an LTR guy then and still doesn't want you now.
You can't give or offer her what is not yours to give ( exclusively).

I think you found a girl who doesn't see you as LTR material, which may hurt your Ego to the point that now you must have her.

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, six months ago, you dated her for a few months, and you saw her as an LTR girl.
Then you told her about your prison time and that you will kill a man if you need to. From then on, it was down the hill, and she told you she didn't want to date you.
Somehow, you stayed FWB.
But you're playing it like exclusively is on your card, and you'll give it to her if she deserves it.
But the truth is that you can't give her anything. She didn't want you as an LTR guy then and still doesn't want you now.

I think you found a girl who doesn't see you as LTR material, which may hurt your Ego to the point that now you must have her.

Ye she rejected me just now in the morning, I slept there. That she doesn’t see anything serious .
You are right. We had cex, I went all in told her what I wanted but she says she doesn’t feel the same way and thinks it’s better that we stop.
We kissed and I just left.

I understand that she thinks that it’s too late. That I was playing too much around and that indeed I want ltr now because of my ego because she doesn’t. I could keep her by letting her text me all the time and having good cex and her doubting. Now I feel like it’s too late. I confessed what I wanted and her attraction and trust is probably too low to work to a ltr and indeed that prison thing from then on it went downhill. Well this is it can’t do much now

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somehow, you stayed FWB.

She also said that she made her mind a longer time ago

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Others have said it but it bears repeating, never go through someone's personal comms. Especially a plate.

You either caught feelings OR you are roped into sexual competition or both. Girls will feed off this for a while until they decide to go with the guy who is less drama / more leadership or at least more aloof. There is always one guy who simps more.

I've been both, learned from both experiences but wish I'd had the stones to just eject in situations like that. Live and learn.

I've also gone through a chick's messages, big mistake, only fukks things up. I've had chicks go through mine unknowingly and the conclusions people draw can be insane. Anything can look like cheating if you are looking for signs. In the end I now just let people be what they want and I run my life accordingly.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somehow, you stayed FWB.

im afraid this is harsh truth @The Diver

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
indeed, that prison thing from then on went downhill.
Yes, that was a mistake.
Never reveal your past. Some people won't understand it and even use it against you.
Also, never take ill about yourself because it'll devalue yourself in the eyes of the listener.

This train already left the station. It's time to move on.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't a leader in your relationships and their is always a cloud of drama surrounding you.
"Boys will be boys."

Like I said before, boys need to grow up before they have any type of relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.