Went through her phone.... - not good

Status
Not open for further replies.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am actually happy that I checked her phone because if I didn’t we would keep hooking up until she finds a better option she can date. Then she would end it with me. I don’t want to put my energy in that.

also, she would fvck around and take cvm from other guys while I also fvck her. She will give mixed signals because of that.

That whole idea disgusts me. I’m happy we finally called quits now even though i miss her. Time will heal but it’s better for me that I found out. Maybe I will fvcking get stds cuz of her if I continue, gross!

fvcking her while Chad Cvms in her pvssy 24 hours earlier, she probably went home drunk and let him fvck her with no condom also. Gross

@We_ArE_VeNOM
Do you really think the other plates that you don't have cvm from other men too? Hahaha you're The Delusional Man. You're not disgusted, you're just insecure you couldn't compare with other men.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really think the other plates that you don't have cvm from other men too? Hahaha you're The Delusional Man. You're not disgusted, you're just insecure you couldn't compare with other men.
I don’t think so no. This girl liked me and saw ltr potential in the beginning so def no cex with others. I made mistakes and she prob started to sleep with other guys to find a new option, clearly.

I have 3 more other plates. One already fvxking her and two more I been on 1 date and both open for a second. So nah I’m not insecure. I just can’t accept this op girl to fvck a random new guy on Friday, tell me she likes him more and then I continue to fvck her when knowing she would fvck him if he contacts her. That’s gross and unacceptable. So it’s over. That simple man. @All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the fact I can be gone for months but rest assured Gambino is waffling about some scumbag girl he's seeing, usually the same one.

We don't go out on dates ever, we only visit each other houses and hook up.
I actively encourage this with my plates. Unless they are happily ever after wife material, keep your investment as low as possible.
I see no problem here, at all.

7 pages but I'll try to get through this thread.

EDIT:

Ok I finished your OP and I don't have the brain capacity for 7 pages.

Bro you are down bad, so bad. Forget this chick. You are the clingy 6/10 we despise. She doesn't give a F about you, you're not her best, you're not her first thought, you are literally a penis in between her true happiness.

Please bounce, asap, for your sake.

I didn't read 7 pages so this advice has hopefully already been given. Please hit the gym, dial in your calories and bump up the protein, this is fatboy posting.

Last edited:

Gameplayer007

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m happy we finally called quits now even though i miss her. Time will heal but it’s better for me that I found out. Maybe I will fvcking get stds cuz of her if I continue, gross!
Better now than later. With STDs on the rise, you don't want to be included in the statistics. Also it may hurt for now, but one of the best things you can do is just go for a run, hit the gym, or do something that pushes you or gets your mind to wander away from her. Like hiking, fishing, something you can do with friends and move on. On the best things a guy can do is push himself physically, cause that pushes him mentally too. Hitting the gym and lifting weights helps me at least. I know its the whole stereotype of gym post-heart break. But rather than see it in that light, see it as you're taking care of yourself and you're respecting yourself. Its the first step of many, but well worth it. You got this man.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.
She was never my Dreamgirl, and will never be. I would’ve done things different then in the early stages. I don’t even show her off to anyone or value her looks. I never bring her to any of my friends or businesspartners. I just invested too much in a girl I could never be proud of. When she chased me, I didn’t care and looked and dated other women, when she pulled away I would start to get interested again. That is not good indicator to date a woman.

Moving on and going to do self improvement and work for a woman I deserve. close the thread.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.