The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colette said:
maybe you should have been nicer to her when you guys were together. now you have 2 choice: 1- go on your knees and beg her to take you back 2- forget about her all together and learn from this.
Nonsense. We all make mistakes. There is no need to go all "you should have been nicer to her" on him while you don't even know what exactly he did wrong and why he let her down.

To me it sounds like she just lost interest in him and his past mistake has nothing to do with it. It's just something that often happens with girls. You need to keep them entertained. Girls need entertainment and us men need to be ready to basically be clowns for the rest of our lives if we want to stay with our girls. Failing to do so will cause her to lose interest and before you know it she will replace you with a new guy, who will then be her new boyfriend for as long as he can keep her entertained, until he fails to do so, and then he too will be replaced.

That's how women roll, until they start losing their beauty (their most valuable asset) and realize they don't want to die alone. That's when they will try to snoop a good man who can take care of her for the rest of her life and then she'll seriously commit to him. But even these middle-aged women can sometimes get it in their head that "hey, this guy of mine is kinda boring and isn't taking as good care of me anymore as he once did, I'm 40 years old now but I still look decent, maybe I can give the dating game another shot again?" and before you know it this broad will take you to the cleaners, rid you of half of your money and then she'll start her round 2 on the c0ck carousel.

Colette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Kalikoat said:
Nonsense. We all make mistakes. There is no need to go all "you should have been nicer to her" on him while you don't even know what exactly he did wrong and why he let her down.

To me it sounds like she just lost interest in him and his past mistake has nothing to do with it. It's just something that often happens with girls. You need to keep them entertained. Girls need entertainment and us men need to be ready to basically be clowns for the rest of our lives if we want to stay with our girls. Failing to do so will cause her to lose interest and before you know it she will replace you with a new guy, who will then be her new boyfriend for as long as he can keep her entertained, until he fails to do so, and then he too will be replaced.

That's how women roll, until they start losing their beauty (their most valuable asset) and realize they don't want to die alone. That's when they will try to snoop a good man who can take care of her for the rest of her life and then she'll seriously commit to him. But even these middle-aged women can sometimes get it in their head that "hey, this guy of mine is kinda boring and isn't taking as good care of me anymore as he once did, I'm 40 years old now but I still look decent, maybe I can give the dating game another shot again?" and before you know it this broad will take you to the cleaners, rid you of half of your money and then she'll start her round 2 on the c0ck carousel.

He admitted he let her down and was not nice to her .

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colette said:
He admitted he let her down and was not nice to her .
He only said he let her down, once. He never said anything about not being nice to her.

It's too early to draw conclusions. He didn't give enough information.

Anyway, whatever he decides to do, he should not go begging her on his knees to his girlfriend to take him back. That will never work and all it will accomplish for him is losing his dignity.

I'd say, stay NC and try to move on, find yourself a new girl.

Colette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Kalikoat said:
He only said he let her down, once. He never said anything about not being nice to her.

It's too early to draw conclusions. He didn't give enough information.

Anyway, whatever he decides to do, he should not go begging her on his knees to his girlfriend to take him back. That will never work and all it will accomplish for him is losing his dignity.

I'd say, stay NC and try to move on, find yourself a new girl.

I said that too in my second choice to forget about her and learn from it.

Darrenez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colette said:
maybe you should have been nicer to her when you guys were together. now you have 2 choice: 1- go on your knees and beg her to take you back 2- forget about her all together and learn from this.
Trust me I was an amazing bf to her as she would agree although I did let her down once..I supported her through her being unemployed due to depression and now she has a job she really loves and life is going better for her , she feels she wants to be without me. She wants to make up for lost time when she was depressed and maybe go and meet people. We had some many happy memories together and I really did look after her and treat her well,if I gave you the whole story and our past you'd understand that but obviously I wont as it would take too long lol

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Darrenez said:
Trust me I was an amazing bf to her as she would agree although I did let her down once..I supported her through her being unemployed due to depression and now she has a job she really loves and life is going better for her , she feels she wants to be without me. She wants to make up for lost time when she was depressed and maybe go and meet people. We had some many happy memories together and I really did look after her and treat her well,if I gave you the whole story and our past you'd understand that but obviously I wont as it would take too long lol
Sounds like the typical b!tch who kept you around for as long as she needed you, then when she realized she no longer needed you she ditches you like old trash.

Fvck her, you're too good for her and you deserve better.

Colette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Darrenez said:

sounds like she left you to seek greener pasture . not much you can do about it. just let her go... I know it sucks but life sucks most of the time anyways.

arjunck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck broken hearts..

We were together for two years.. It was the most perfect relationship.. She was studying medicine and I was into advertising.. I had planned to do my MBA from the states as planned and she wanted to do her grad schooling there as well.. Any normal couple would plan this accordingly.. But since we weren't normal, I am going to go there like a chump first and she would come later.. Last week she told me that long distance is not going to work.. The long distance starts next winter mind you.. She then proceeds to dump me.. I did not protest.. She claims to have no other guys on the side.. But I do not give a flying fvck.. I have my plans and am sticking to it.. I have been nc since the day we broke up.. It was last wednesday.. So this is the seventh day of no contact.. Seems pretty solid to me.. She tried to contact thrice.. Told her I was busy and could not talk.. Has not tried to call me since.. I love her.. But I dont need her for me to be happy..:kick:

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, what the f**k is up with these medicine chicks? They fall for doctors like flies fall for big smelly sh!t. It's either the elitism or the pursuit after a greener future, anyway, I don't dig those b!tches.

Day 15..woohoo!!
237 more days till I finish my service and start real life

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 12:

Right now I feel a bit sad. I was doing great so far, but today I couldn't help but wonder what my ex is up to these days and whether she moved on to the next guy or not.

I guess it's not entirely fair to think that way, since I've been dating other chicks myself. I guess in my head I still haven't moved on. Yes, I'm dating other chicks, but I realize now that my heart still belongs to my ex. It sucks.

How do I get rid of this feeling? I guess only time will help me get rid of it...

arjunck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today has by far been the most difficult.. Had a dream about talking to her on the phone and finding out that there is another guy.. Woke up sweaty.. Have held it together without any mishaps so far.. I am putting all my energy into this.. So draining...:cuss:

Dtsm3

Don Juan
Reaction score
So if a women says to you " It's a shame we will never speak again. :(".

Is that slang for, don't ever contact me again you bastard! lol

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dtsm3 said:
So if a women says to you " It's a shame we will never speak again. :(".

Is that slang for, don't ever contact me again you bastard! lol
It can either mean that, or it could mean she is afraid you'll never talk to her again.

Did you tell her you're gonna go NC?

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A moron friend of mine just told me she posted a picture of her holding a big batch of flowers, tagged the guy (as if I don't know who it is :rolleyes:) and wrote "(name) really knows how to treat a girl :)"

I really didn't want to know about it. I closed my FB account years ago just to avoid such stupid situations, my friend is really dumb - I asked him why the f**k did you tell me that? and finished the call.

****. Just when I thought I'm OK with her dating someone else. When he started talking about her I had an extreme anxiety attack, felt like my heart shrunk and a sharp sword was forced into it for a few seconds, I got ill, stomach started twisting and I felt chills going through my body. I get this feeling every time a situation goes out of control and it's the worst feeling in the world, what the **** is that?

Anyway I felt so angry. Went to the gym and gave everything I had in the workout. Sadly, I failed my last set of bench-press and got stuck under the barbell. Had to do the roll of shame :(

He called and apologized later but the damage is already done.

I feel better now but it's eating my gut. I just want this to stop.

Rave18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A sudden change of mind

"My Dearest Susan, Sweetie of my heart. I've been so desolate ever since I broke off our engagement. Simply devastated. Won't you please consider coming back to me? You hold a place in my heart no other woman can fill. I can never marry another woman quite like you. I need you so much. Won't you forgive me and let us make a new beginning? I love you so.

Yours always and truly, John..

P.S. Congratulations on you winning the state lottery."

Every end is a new beginning :cheer:

Last edited:

Dtsm3

Don Juan
Reaction score
No I didn't say I would be going no contact, but the way we left it was not very nice, and knwoing her personality (she is a very stubborn determined girl), I would be suprised if she wanted to ever hear from me again.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VegaFan, I know that feeling. It's a horrible one, one that you wish you'd never have to endure. One that feels like it will never get better. But luckily for you, and I, and everyone else, that pain will fade, and you will feel normal again.

It may not seem like it now, but this will help you recover. It ****ing sucks, but you will be able to use her tactics as validation for truly moving on. And if you ask me, she's being over the top, and for a reason. She's not saying that crap because she's feeling happy or content. She would have wrote 'so happy' or some crap. No. She specifically identified it as a guy treating her good. The difference is 'look at how valued I am' versus 'I feel this way inside'. The first is THE tactic for girls - works well, that's for sure. But it's a lash out, and it's an attention call. If it was more 'internal' (I'm happy or whatever), it's less showy, but that's a truer nail in the coffin. The 'look at how valuable I am' is normal, and could be seen as a positive, because something inside her is pushing her to make herself look higher/better. It's insecurity. And very common for girls to play. If there was no acting out, in a way, that could be worse, situationally.

When it's outside directed to her, you can take it with a grain of salt (despite the ache it causes - that's the purpose of it. Girls indirectly communicate as well). When it's from the inside, out (I feel this way), then that's more likely to be true.

Stay strong.

Last edited:

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet she's feeling like crap and only trying to show everyone she's OK. Something like fake it till you make it. I can't believe she has become like this, a Facebook attention *****. I hold the thought that she is not truly happy. She already said that he's very similar to me but I believe this guy is just a poor, downgraded version of me.
I cannot break free of the thought of her even though she treated me like crap and I know I should have left sooner because she's unfixable.

No quantity of pvssy can fix this right now, only time, a lot of time.

I will work to improve myself so much so the next time she sees me she will wet her panties from how hot I became.

Darrenez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Kalikoat said:

That's how women roll, until they start losing their beauty (their most valuable asset) and realize they don't want to die alone. That's when they will try to snoop a good man who can take care of her for the rest of her life and then she'll seriously commit to him. But even these middle-aged women can sometimes get it in their head that "hey, this guy of mine is kinda boring and isn't taking as good care of me anymore as he once did, I'm 40 years old now but I still look decent, maybe I can give the dating game another shot again?" and before you know it this broad will take you to the cleaners, rid you of half of your money and then she'll start her round 2 on the c0ck carousel.[/QUOTE

Hi,

This is what I done..a few years ago we found out that she was pregnant and my reaction to this was not good and I'm ashamed of how I acted. I wasn't even that young ,at the time I was 29 so I have no excuses. At the time she was on the pill but I'm guessing she had forgotten to take it and of course this news was a massive shock to me,however that doesn't excuse my reaction. We didn't keep the baby and stayed together for nearly 3 years after until we got to where we are now.. So that's how I let her down and believe I feel awful for how reacted, saying if she kept it I didn't want to be around as at the time both of us were really bad fincially both of us were living at home..still no excuse I know..saying that, it did come down to her and she did decide on the final outcome.

That's the main reason we aren't together as she doesn't want to have children with me as she is now 30 and wants to start again if she does decide she wants children in the future. That was the only thing I ever did wrong, I supported her through depression ,took us on holiday, brought her nice birthday presents etc..literally the perfect BF except for that time above. We brought an engagement ring earlier this year but obviously that's not on the cards now. I'm on 25 days NC and do miss her so much as we were also best friends however I can see why she wants to start again and be a apart from me, so that's why I don't hate her and its all my fault.