The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Culebra23 said:
fuko2007 said:
m7ytn. Move on, forget about her. This is what women do when they are unsure and trying to distance them selves. And based on your reaction to it she will make her decision if she has not already. This is called being put into orbit, and 9 times out of 10 it's because she might have met someone. That does not mean she is fvcking them though. Not trying to be harsh just keeping it real bud.
fuko2007 said:
Fuko, you might be right but remember, m7ytn didn't even know who ended the relationship. It seems like both played a part in ending it, thus it was not so one sided as it was for most of us commenting on this board. Thus if you dump someone don't expect them to accept you back after they have healed, this goes for both men and women.

I finished Rollo Tomassi's Rational Male this weekend, he opines that women get over relationships faster than men, he backs this up with both biological and historical data. Women are better adept at handling emotions and govern their lives based on this. Men are rational thinkers and that's why we can't understand the nonsensical reasons women give us when they break up, it's because they make no sense (at least for someone who does rational thinking). Women don't know what they want, they want a nice guy but date jerks, you hear that all the time!

Historically men have become the disposable sex while women the protected one. Men fight and get smoked in war while women stay home and breed with as many men they feel like.

So back to the task at hand, m7ytn you should continue your NC, I would give it 3 weeks, if she doesn't contact you in three weeks she probably is over you, or doesn't care enough to pursue a relationship, whatever the reasons are irrelevant, whether its another man or not. This means that you have to move on, go NC and never talk to her again. As for your keys, have her mail them to you or pick up them at work. If she goes 3 weeks without crying for you to come back and get counseling it's over, move on.

Once a woman decides to leave me I never take them back, i go NC and stay that way until I feel I can use them for a bootycall. There are lots of fish in the sea, the sooner you internalize this the quicker your heart will stop missing a beat and you will be back to your old happy, ALPHA self, again this is fact!!
remember women think with emotions. And they tend to break up with you in their heads weeks before they dump you. Thats how they get over it so quickly, my relationship that brought me here was like that. I dont know who ended it first but she did the same thing my7mtn's girl did. She got all weird and needed time alone etc, thats the distenceing thing in play. So i called her out on it, i dont have time for games. So we fought and both pretty much said we needed time alone from what i remember. But anytime a girl starts getting weird and distant you know something is up. Be it she is starting the break up, cheating, or your pushing her away being a needy AFC. TIME TO GO

mkj1990

Don Juan
Reaction score
DAY 38

... and 3 days since she sent me a text that I did not answer. She wrote "Sap? Are u awake?", and when she does that on a saturday night I know from previous experiences that it only means one thing: She was drunk, wanted to talk/tell me something. Or trying to find out if I missed her or wanted her back. The last time she did this it was because she wanted to tell me that she fvcked another guy the day after we broke up(!), believe it or not... So I've learned. It was painfull, and I don't want to go through that again. Took weeks/months to get over for me.

I'm actually quite happy that I managed to abstain from answering her, but it messed up my mind a bit, as I've been thinking a lot about what she wanted. Told my self a long time ago that if she contacted me I would be ice cold, and just say "fvck it" and not give it much thought, but that's really hard!

I'm NOT going to break NC, but I'm not sure what she's going to do. If she contacts me again I know that it will mess up my head even more, but if she doesn't it tells me that she just wanted to mess with me, as she does not try harder. Hard to explain, but I think in the long run the best thing for me would we that she stays away from me.

Cali-83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 43

Guys I've had a lot of struggles in the past week. Just last night I have a pretty vivid dream that she came to me and wanted me back. I remember in the dream that I was so happy and relieved. Obviously when I woke up my feelings turned into disappointment and sadness.

Just last week I saw her getting into some guys car I assume for a date obviously. Her reason not to see me anymore was she needed time alone to figure herself out. So I've giving it to her ever since. That really set me back and the dream didn't start my day off. I will keep working on me but just when I was accepting everything I took a few steps back.

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cali-83 said:
Guys I've had a lot of struggles in the past week. Just last night I have a pretty vivid dream that she came to me and wanted me back. I remember in the dream that I was so happy and relieved. Obviously when I woke up my feelings turned into disappointment and sadness.
Her poison is still in your system. Keep fighting it off.

mkj1990

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cali-83 said:

Just last week I saw her getting into some guys car I assume for a date obviously. Her reason not to see me anymore was she needed time alone to figure herself out. So I've giving it to her ever since. That really set me back and the dream didn't start my day off. I will keep working on me but just when I was accepting everything I took a few steps back.
Sorry to hear that, mate. B*tches are like that, they allways seem to have a back-up guy, or a guy waiting in the background when she ends it with you. I'm pretty sure my ex did, though I'm not 100% sure. Best thing you can do is to just stay in NC. It will help you heal, and it will mess up her head more compared to what it would've if you begged or stay in contact with her. "I wonder what happened to Cali? Doesn't he like me?", rather than "Well, I know Cali likes me, so I'll just keep him around to fill up my ego-meter."

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mkj1990 said:
I'm pretty sure my ex did, though I'm not 100% sure.
I'm in the same boat. Pretty sure another guy was in the background but not 100%. In the end it doesn't matter because it's over and I'm actively trying to find someone better.

Cali-83

Don Juan
Reaction score
mkj1990 said:
Sorry to hear that, mate. B*tches are like that, they allways seem to have a back-up guy, or a guy waiting in the background when she ends it with you. I'm pretty sure my ex did, though I'm not 100% sure. Best thing you can do is to just stay in NC. It will help you heal, and it will mess up her head more compared to what it would've if you begged or stay in contact with her. "I wonder what happened to Cali? Doesn't he like me?", rather than "Well, I know Cali likes me, so I'll just keep him around to fill up my ego-meter."

Thanks man it helps to hear that I'm doing the right thing. I just don't understand why I'm hurting when she just moves on like nothing happened I really cared about her. I have a feeling right when I move on she'll be ringing me up too bad I'm not going to answer and I'll have someone better that wants me in their lives. Thanks for your kind words have a great day!

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Reply!

Hey guys. I'm in need of some advice, so anyone who cares to give an opinion about it is welcome.

Anyway. I'm here for some time now. And I've told my story a few times already. Anyway for people who are not aware about it:

Dumped in may, got back in June. Found about another dude and dumped for the bit*h she is in July. In August I've broke NC out of desperation. In September we had a coffee date (Haven't made out, because I thought it was too early, but it was prompt to). Than she begun flaking on me. Early October I've sent her a 3 pages long email for closure (Wishy Washy. To much romantic BS. It felt right to the AFC back then. But I said I was going NC for an indefinite ammount of time). She instantly replied with a text telling me she would reply me the same weekend...
...She replied on Halloween. ¬¬

So, I haven't read the reply back on Halloween because ever since I've sent the email I started focusing on improving myself. And I knew that if I read the email at that time I would probably hurt myself, since I was already aware that she does not care about me. (And would probably reply her with some stupid sh*t)

Anyway, today, after lots and lots of texts, books, videos and posts I felt emotionally stable. Enough to read her reply. Here is it
Date: Oct 30th
Subject: This is not an Answer

Hey Hunny Bunny,

Sorry for taking too long to say something. Anything at all. I've been reading your email almost every day. But it is still very tough to digest. After all, you've wrote a beautiful treatise about love. Our love.

I just want to make it clear that silence is not indifference, but rather commotion.

See you soon,

Crazy ex
So. I'm not asking you guys how should I reply her, simply because I will not reply her. She does not give a flying fu*k about me, and she is just playing me along with this kind of sh*t (Digest, Our love, Commotion, See you, and the Best "A beautiful treatise about love". She is good with word picking lol) to keep me as "The Maybe Guy" if all else fails. I'm well aware of that!

Although I still have feelings for her, I do not have feelings for her person, I have for an idealized version of hers, that does not exists in that woman. She is a cheaty sl*t, like so many others with angelical face, blond hair and green eyes. Thanks to PlayHer Man, Culebra, Jariel, Machtwo and so many others personal heroes I have it all clear in my mind. I'm hurting, but I'm already healing, spinning plates, f*cking other bishes and improving.

The thing is. I'm not the maybe guy anymore. If she begs and pleads there is no turning back.
I do not trust her anymore. But I do want to F**K her, she is hot and it is a good laid.
So, Besides remaining in NC for God knows when, what can I do to reverse (in a sense) the situation and
turn her into a bottycall in a distant (or not?) future???

Thanks! Peace!:up:

Last edited:

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Culebra23
Now a lot of you boys are getting your hopes up on one text, one email, one call from your ex after a couple of weeks or months of NC. You, hear the phone and can't control yourself, you've worked so hard to get the puta out of your mind and now she is calling, it must mean she wants to get back together ---- so you think. When you respond to her she will go cold again...
...If you really want to get the upper hand on your ex, when she contacts you DO NOT RESPOND, IF you DO you will be welcoming an extended heartache. What you should do is give it at least 60 days from the first contact, give yourself 2 months. If your ex really wants you her quest to get you back will accelerate to the point of madness/insanity.

If you make it too easy for them to come back they will not appreciate it, they will drop you at the slightest argument. Be a man, appreciate your worth.
I'm quoting this again because this man knows sh*t! It's a must read for all of us!

mkj1990 said:
The last time she did this it was because she wanted to tell me that she fvcked another guy the day after we broke up(!), believe it or not...
[This is f**ked up s**t man! Rough]

...I'm pretty sure my ex did, though I'm not 100% sure.
Renegade357 said:
I'm in the same boat. Pretty sure another guy was in the background but not 100%.
Cali-83 said:
Just last week I saw her getting into some guys car I assume for a date obviously. Her reason not to see me anymore was she needed time alone to figure herself out.
And about these stuff you guys said, it's plain and simple. There is not too much to over analise. There is another dude.

I got back with my ex in June for a little less than a month, and if I didn't found out about the other guy by snooping on her phone, she would just eventually use the same stuff she used when she broke up with me, which was, I need time, I need space for myself, I really can't be with anyone right now, I need to figure out my own life first. 'Cmon guys. WAKE UP!! This are all the first lies in the book.
There is even this post about the common lies women tell and their real meaning.

And even though I've found out, she denied til the end. She never admited. Never. Even though there was so much evidence that I found out that she f**ked him hours prior of me coming to her house for the night, 'cause we were "in the process of making up". I f**ked her that night, twice, unprotected. And even though she was acting really weird (possibly her concious feeling disgusted with me, the situation and her own self) she did not complained. I found out about the dude that same night. F**ked her one last time in the morning, came all over her face, and cleaned my c**k on the sheets....
Then, I've dumped her as$ (Too bad I've chased and cryed like a little bit*h less than a month after)

Bottomline, they had other guys then, they have other guys now, and they are probably f**king other guys as we speak.

...And they'll always, ALWAYS, lie about it!

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nc day 3

Feel decent today not gunna lie...

Thinking about her a little to much which sucks, in fact i did the stupid thing of checking her twitter... Dumb

But as I'm writing this im making the pact to never EVER look at her social media again...

Anyways just a quick post today since in going to school right now

Tomorrow im gunna write out a whole list of sh*t about her that pisses me off

Hopefully that will take my mind off things

Dont worry fellow don Juan's i won't be contacting her haha

I still have absolutely no idea how to handle her picking up her **** from my house.. Any suggestions? Or stories about how you guys handled that situation duringa break up? I want to be boss as **** when i do it

MichiganMan1111

Don Juan
Reaction score
mkj1990 said:
DAY 38

... and 3 days since she sent me a text that I did not answer. She wrote "Sap? Are u awake?", and when she does that on a saturday night I know from previous experiences that it only means one thing: She was drunk, wanted to talk/tell me something. Or trying to find out if I missed her or wanted her back. The last time she did this it was because she wanted to tell me that she fvcked another guy the day after we broke up(!), believe it or not... So I've learned. It was painfull, and I don't want to go through that again. Took weeks/months to get over for me.

I'm actually quite happy that I managed to abstain from answering her, but it messed up my mind a bit, as I've been thinking a lot about what she wanted. Told my self a long time ago that if she contacted me I would be ice cold, and just say "fvck it" and not give it much thought, but that's really hard!

I'm NOT going to break NC, but I'm not sure what she's going to do. If she contacts me again I know that it will mess up my head even more, but if she doesn't it tells me that she just wanted to mess with me, as she does not try harder. Hard to explain, but I think in the long run the best thing for me would we that she stays away from me.
Proud of you MAN! If you would have responded you would feel like **** right now. Stick it out...there are plenty of women out there who will want you...and they will want a MAN. Trust me when I say, one day you look back and realize how foolish you were trying to get something back that was already Gooooooooooooooooooooone. Best of luck

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
welp! i just went on a rant to my own mother about how im only going to be emotionally attached to myself and how i will juggle 3-4 women at a time in order to never let another woman affect me and basically how im going to be a completely ruthless F***... lol

bad idea? probably, and doing this most likely had the opposite effect - she probably thinks im VERY affected by my ex

i need to stop showing people how my ex has affected me, i need to completely phase her out of my plane of existence

even by telling people that your going to be ruthless and uninvolved in emotional attachments with the women you F*** your still showing that you care..

the ONLY way you can truly no contact, in my opinion, is to completely erase them from existence, and not even think about them

dont let these B****es affect us boys

we're ruthless lone wolves as of this moment on boys, on the prowl for some HB's

to be affected by an ex is to be a faggot

... just some thoughts that id rather express on the forum rather then to my own mother hahahaha

i need to channel these thoughts and this forum provides cathartic therapy

till next time,

N.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotus Effect said:
She does not give a flying fu*k about me, and she is just playing me along with this kind of sh*t (Digest, Our love, Commotion, See you, and the Best "A beautiful treatise about love". She is good with word picking lol) to keep me as "The Maybe Guy" if all else fails. I'm well aware of that!
I wouldn't look at it so negatively my friend. It's very likely she still cares for you and still has feelings for you, but something about your relationship just wasn't working for her. It may be that she was finding herself less attracted to your behaviour or to you in general, it might be that you guys weren't having fun any more, or she just figured you weren't compatible. It may be that she found herself having feelings for the other guy, but that doesn't mean she lost feelings for you entirely.

I've been on all sides of this situation. I had a girl leave her long term boyfriend because she was developing feelings for me...but it soon became obvious that she still loved him and the more he backed away, the more she realised it and less interested she was in me. Another instance, one of my exes left me for another guy. She still loved me and it broke her heart, but we were incompatible, she wanted marriage and kids and I did not, so she decided she needed to cut all ties and try to pursue that future with someone else. In the latter weeks of my last relationship, I started having my doubts and began weighing up my options and talking/flirting with a girl who I knew had feelings for me. I wasn't exactly looking to branch swing, but my GF wasn't paying me enough attention (due to personal issues) and we were going through a difficult patch, and so I started seeking the attention elsewhere and started to think maybe I would be better off with someone else. I initiated the break up with my ex because this is how I felt...but it was one of the biggest regrets of my life (well, you know the story :) )

My point is, it's not as clear cut as a lot of guys will let you believe. What she did was probably not easy for her, but was the right choice for you both.

It's time to let it go now mate...just as I must let my ex go. It's the only way we will get over the pain and confusion and move on. If a woman is not certain about wanting to be with you, then you can't make a relationship work and you're always going to have doubts and insecurities.

I do want to F**K her[/U][/B], she is hot and it is a good laid.
So, Besides remaining in NC for God knows when, what can I do to reverse (in a sense) the situation and turn her into a bottycall in a distant (or not?) future?
I've been going through this exact same thought process. I keep thinking of ways I can fvck my ex one last time or have something casual with her. She even hinted that's what she wants, but if I'm truly honest with myself, that's not all I want. I want to experience that closeness with her again, to rewind time for just a moment and to feel the passion and affection again...and a chance to try and win her back into my life.

I had it all planned out in my mind. We would fvck wildly, spend time together looking at each other, holding each other, then I'd act indifferent the next days and hope that she would come chasing me.

But the worst part of this thinking is that it's making it impossible to let go! This has been a big reason I've sunk back to where I am now and undone nearly 2 months of healing. I didn't even realise it, but ever since she got in touch, suggested meeting, hinted at something casual, I've been clinging on to that thread of hope and refusing to let go! I keep telling myself things like "it'll be good just to catch up and bury the hard feelings...and then I can walk away!" or "If I can just have sex with her one last time, I'll have closure" and so on.

Instead of saying, "that's it, I'm done" I keep waiting and hoping for something more. It was nearly a month ago my ex got back in touch, declaring her love for me, telling me she'd give anything just to experience us being together one more time and asking me to meet up with her...and still nothing. That's a month of waiting and hoping, of being stuck in a rut when I should be moving forward and healing.

Why Letting go is so hard...

Even though I know that letting go is best for me and the only way to heal, by clinging to any hope of contact and running thoughts of her through my mind makes me feel like she's still in my life. As soon as I truly let go, I have to face the fact that she's gone forever and I'm never going to see or speak to her again...and that's just so painful to accept.

This isn't an issue when somebody dies because there is no hope...you know they're not coming back. Your only choice is to accept it. But a break up doesn't come with that finality. There's always doubt, confusion and denial, we keep seeking one last moment together or something that will give us proper closure, and that's what keeps us stuck in this painful cycle and stops us moving on.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another Date...

Yesterday I went on another date. I'd been talking to this lady for the past couple of weeks and we were really clicking. I'm still hurting over my ex and have already had 2 dates that I just wasn't feeling.

I nearly cancelled the night before, but I decided to take the chance.

The date was amazing and she is amazing. We went for a meal in a nice restaurant, conversation flowed freely, we laughed and there seemed to be chemistry there. We went from there for an autumnal walk in the countryside. It was beautiful and we continued to get along really well, joking and laughing.

There were moments when I looked around and realised how uplifted I felt and how good life can be. I barely thought about my ex the whole day and started to realise that life can be great and I can experience these great times with someone else.

Unfortunately, I didn't make any moves, I didn't flirt and I couldn't get into the swing of being my old self. At the end of the date I planned to kiss her, she lingered around for a while, but I hesitated and ended up with a hug.

She was quite hard to read so I'm not sure if she was interested or if she'll want to see me again, but even if she doesn't, I feel like it was a massive step forward for me. It wasn't just about getting laid or using some chick to boost my ego and reassure me I'm still attractive...it was a genuinely great day with great company and it showed me that I don't need my ex in order to be happy, and that there are some really cool women out there.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 35 =l

Jariel said:
I wouldn't look at it so negatively my friend. It's very likely she still cares for you and still has feelings for you...
Yeah, it is possible that she still have some feelings, she is human after all, and we did shared a great relationship. But I do actually believe that she is just trying to mess with my head. And I think it's better to have this kind of thought. Nurturing this idea that they may still feel something for us is what is keeping us from moving on. I'm trying to accept the fact, and so should you Jariel, that if they really felt something valuable enough for us to worry about it, they would already be by oursides. Since it's not the case for both of us, or anyone else in here for that matter, it's unhealthly to belive otherwise.

I didn't even realise it, but ever since she got in touch, suggested meeting, hinted at something casual, I've been clinging on to that thread of hope and refusing to let go...
...Instead of saying, "that's it, I'm done" I keep waiting and hoping for something more...
...That's a month of waiting and hoping, of being stuck in a rut when I should be moving forward and healing.
Do you actually believe that a girl telling you that she loves you so damn much could easily remain silent for a whole month without any sign of desperation??? Think about it...
My case is very much the same. She told me that her silence is not indifference, but instead it's commotion. Seriously, that's almost a joke. Do you really think that a woman could be so affected by a letter that she could not figure out what to reply 35 days after receiving it? Am I that much good of a writer? Are my words are so impossible to "digest"?
I don't believe so, even though my writing skills are much better in Portuguese, they are not that amazing. Your ex told you that, in the same way my ex told me this s**t. That was just a breadcrumb, so we could feed some thoughs of actual love in our minds like pidgeons on a park. To leave us hanging by a tread. A small sign of hope, while she is out there, living her life as if nothing has ever happened. 'Cmon, it's been almost 6 months. I'm not a fool, and neither should you be. They are living their lifes, and so should we, instead of focusing on small breadcrumbs of hope...

My point is, it's not as clear cut as a lot of guys will let you believe. What she did was probably not easy for her, but was the right choice for you both.
I'm damn sure it wasn't easy for her. But I do not believe it was right. I believe otherwise. It was downright wrong. She chose that by herself, without even giving me a chance to talk about it. She felt bad for a month and walked away. It's way easier walking away with someone by your side than dealing with being walked away on your own. That is pretty selfish in my humble opinion.

I keep thinking of ways I can fvck my ex one last time or have something casual with her....
...I had it all planned out in my mind. We would fvck wildly, spend time together looking at each other, holding each other, then I'd act indifferent the next days and hope that she would come chasing me...
...that's not all I want. I want to experience that closeness with her again, to rewind time for just a moment and to feel the passion and affection again...and a chance to try and win her back into my life.
You are right in this one. Thats is why every morning when I wake up I keep telling myself:
"Let it go man, there is no turning back. It's not happening. Stop fooling yourself".
My point is simple. We got to stop fooling ourselfs. We cannot make it happen, because nothing is happening, and nothing will. Believing that someday in the future when we are stronger, smarter and more mature we could meet up with them again is only holding us back. I know is hard to let go of this picture, but this is one of those times in life that we got to man up, and walk the crooked path, alone. Feeding false hopes will only get us stuck on 2013 for god knows how long.
(It's easier said than done though...)

Why Letting go is so hard...

As soon as I truly let go, I have to face the fact that she's gone forever and I'm never going to see or speak to her again...and that's just so painful to accept.

This isn't an issue when somebody dies because there is no hope...you know they're not coming back. Your only choice is to accept it...
It is hard, because it's painful to accept that someone who loved us so much, that shared so many moments, dreams and dramas is gone. Forever. We are not ever going to see or speak to them again as you said. So, we have to imbeed that idea in our heads. My friend told me this few days after the breakup. She is dead. She is not coming back. There is only the ghost of her that lives in our minds, and forever will. Really, our only chance is to accept it. And, in case she ever come across us, we better run, because it is a ghost haunting us.

And they are dead indeed. The person that we loved died. There is that body, of that woman, that closely resembles to her. But it is not her. She died and lives only in our memories. That woman is another person that happens to live inside the body of someone that does not exist anymore. At least for us. I know how hard all of this is. Not being able to call to chat to someone carelessly, without having to worry about game, or chase, or value or any of that bullcr*p and just talk about your day, and tell her whats bothering and how much you can't wait to see her again, but the traffic is terrible...
But, can you call your dead grandma? No! Neither can I.

So, can you call your dead girlfriend...?
Sadly, you can't :(

This is life, and we got accept it.
If they were really into us, or cared as much as you believe they do, we wouldn't be talking to each other me and you...
I'm not saying that we would be together with them, but we would be at least trying to figure something out with them, not with us!

As you said:
It's time to let it go now mate...just as I must let my ex go. It's the only way we will get over the pain and confusion and move on.
Anyway, thanks for your words man, and Congratulations on your date!! As Groverz said, it gives us all hope!

Peace! :up:

Last edited:

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To narcissist:

Chillax dude!!

It's still only day 4 for you. I'm not on the pessimistic side of the book, and I'm glad that you are dealing with this situation with utmost inner strenght. But as I said, it's only day 4. It's going to get A LOT WORSE. Soon enough, your favorite word is going to be "Closure". Or "Feelings". Or sometimes "B*tch".

bad idea? probably, and doing this most likely had the opposite effect - she probably thinks im VERY affected by my ex...
That is because YOU ARE VERY AFFECTED BY YOUR EX. And relax, you are not a faggot. This is just something that you will probably not going to be able to hide (or even handle) very well.

the ONLY way you can truly no contact, in my opinion, is to completely erase them from existence, and not even think about them
Good luck on that one. This is something that will prove to be borderline impossible

Anyway, the forum does provides a good therapy! And try your best to remain no contact

Not happy to say this, but Welcome!

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone who is giving me constructive criticism, i WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree with you 100% and i thank you, i always welcome constructive thoughts

i am very affected by her but im trying to trick my mind into thinking im not and it works very well for me

but i know i cant hide the fact that i love her for very long.. i just have to try and keep being strong

BUT as of today big things have been happening

it is NC day 4 and i threw all her **** outside and texted her

"ur sh*t is outside. go get it"

i know i broke NC BUT i think that this is an acception because i had to give her stuff back to her but i did it in a way where i wont see her and i think i kept my poise.

it had to be done ASAP because i didnt want her to contact me in 2 weeks saying "can i come get my stuff" and then we fvck or worse get back together.

and those are options that are UNACCEPTABLE by my standards..
so hopefully the girl will come pick up her S**t without much commotion

and i can continue to keep a calm poise..

ill update you guys and thanks to everyone who is helping me through this..

supportive or constructive, i welcome all comments thanks!

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotus Effect said:
To narcissist:

Chillax dude!!

It's still only day 4 for you. I'm not on the pessimistic side of the book, and I'm glad that you are dealing with this situation with utmost inner strenght. But as I said, it's only day 4. It's going to get A LOT WORSE. Soon enough, your favorite word is going to be "Closure". Or "Feelings". Or sometimes "B*tch".

That is because YOU ARE VERY AFFECTED BY YOUR EX. And relax, you are not a faggot. This is just something that you will probably not going to be able to hide (or even handle) very well.

Good luck on that one. This is something that will prove to be borderline impossible

Anyway, the forum does provides a good therapy! And try your best to remain no contact

Not happy to say this, but Welcome!

thanks dude its good to et a breeze of reality once in a while, ive allready broken up with her once and got back with her like an AFC b***h, but this time so far i havent been feeling even CLOSE to the same feelings as i have before.... i realize she is dirt and not worth my time or effort. and bettering myself is the most important thing to do in ones life....

we'll see what happens.. maybe all my thoughts are due to the initial shock, used as a mechanism by my brain to block my subconscious hurting... we'll see if those emotions float to the top soon enough..