The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

moon goddess

Don Juan
Reaction score
ivvan said:
hmm so guys quick question here:
if you break NC after lets say a month - does it mean it is over?
She played a game on me just to lure me out of no contact zone - and I failed. But at least I had one isnsight - she was mad tat I didn't contacted her (all her ex guys do;P)

so is it over? I don't feel any urge to contact her, just wanna know...

BTW the game she played just proved me again how selfish and foolish they are:)
After a month? I would tell you to go fvck off but that's just me. :)
:cool:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ivvan said:
hmm so guys quick question here:
if you break NC after lets say a month - does it mean it is over?
She played a game on me just to lure me out of no contact zone - and I failed. But at least I had one isnsight - she was mad tat I didn't contacted her (all her ex guys do;P)

so is it over? I don't feel any urge to contact her, just wanna know...

BTW the game she played just proved me again how selfish and foolish they are:)
Is what over?

NC is reset to day 1 if thats what you mean.

I dont get why so many become confused about the meaning of NO CONTACT.

Ok so you broke it. Its hard, I get that - I've been through it.

1) Sack up
1) Block
1) Delete
1) Ignore
1)Restart NO CONTACT.

Yes, I know all bullet points are labeled 1). Its not something for stages - do them all now.

john doe71

Reaction score
did i screw up?

Went nc with a woman which I have been in a relationship for 2 yrs off n on. After nine days she text asking if I'm ok n doesn't know why I stopped eveything with her. I responded that I called n responded to her text 9 days ago n didn't get a response n said play your games elsewhere...their not for me. Felt like I needed to tell her off. Was this wrong? Never got a response after I texted her. Thanks

ivvan

Reaction score
moon goddess said:
After a month? I would tell you to go fvck off but that's just me. :)
:cool:
I guess you're a woman. I did everything to save this relationship, went no contact after break up but lost control. So shove your overgrown ego where it belongs.

Thanks Putefilth. I won't deny, I want her back. I asked if I buried my chances completely by breaking nc. At least I'm spending that time on self improvement, building solid foundation for life.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
john doe71 said:
Went nc with a woman which I have been in a relationship for 2 yrs off n on. After nine days she text asking if I'm ok n doesn't know why I stopped eveything with her. I responded that I called n responded to her text 9 days ago n didn't get a response n said play your games elsewhere...their not for me. Felt like I needed to tell her off. Was this wrong? Never got a response after I texted her. Thanks
Sounds like an old relationship of mine. Basically neither of you have a pattern of letting go and starting fresh.

She was reaching out to see if she still has her spell over you. You respond and satisfy her ego. Restart Nc and expect more random messages from her. Typically at around a week and 2 months.

Best bet is to ignore them and move on in your life. Ideally you would just cease contact with no explanation, but calling her out on this is not something I would consider damaging.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ivvan said:
I guess you're a woman. I did everything to save this relationship, went no contact after break up but lost control. So shove your overgrown ego where it belongs.

Thanks Putefilth. I won't deny, I want her back. I asked if I buried my chances completely by breaking nc. At least I'm spending that time on self improvement, building solid foundation for life.
You have to risk losing her altogether buddy, its good that you're working on yourself.

Remember the reasons you split up in the first place. Usually helps me every time I get the urge.

Be happy in yourself, you don't need somebody else to make you happy. Hopefully when you are happy you will find someone that makes you even more so.

Peace.

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
You have to risk losing her altogether buddy, its good that you're working on yourself.

Remember the reasons you split up in the first place. Usually helps me every time I get the urge.

Be happy in yourself, you don't need somebody else to make you happy. Hopefully when you are happy you will find someone that makes you even more so.

Peace.
Good advice.

Everyone needs to remember when you cross the line between gaming and dating, you take a huge risk. Guys have emotions just as strong as girls. When a chick makes you feel like your king of the world and you decide to move forward with a relationship, you take a risk of her pulling that rug right out in front of you, and that risk is a huge one to take. It hurts.

I dealt with it with my BPD ex, who hours before she totally NC me for some other guy she was playing me with, told me im the only guy in the world who makes her happy and she hopes i feel the same about her. Haha

1 month NC for me. Thought about her alot yesterday after i seen her ex before me at the bar. We actually talked for the first time and talked about how scantless she was. The problem with that was the next day i woke up and thought about her every hour.

Even when you go NC, there is always obstacles your going to run into. Best to keep it NC dudes.

moon goddess

Don Juan
Reaction score
ivvan said:

It's not "overgrown ego". I have a guy who is doing this NC bull with me and I have no idea why. I haven't spoken to him in almost a month and everything was fine the last time I talked to him. It does make me mad and uncertain because I have no idea why this is happening. At this point, I don't want to hear his excuses. I'm tired of the hot and cold and the bs.

Anyway, have a nice day. Hope it works out for you.
:)

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moon goddess said:
It's not "overgrown ego". I have a guy who is doing this NC bull with me and I have no idea why. I haven't spoken to him in almost a month and everything was fine the last time I talked to him. It does make me mad and uncertain because I have no idea why this is happening. At this point, I don't want to hear his excuses. I'm tired of the hot and cold and the bs.

Anyway, have a nice day. Hope it works out for you.
:)
I expect you weren't showing enough interest.

Thats the main reason unless it was a boyfriend and the two of you broke up.

The other reason is there's another girl that he's got close to and he has just shut you out completely to focus on her.

Whichever it is, it proves NC is NOT bull. It has your hamster spinning doesn't it?:cool:

P.S. as a girl on a man's site, you should expect bitterness and resentment, especially on a thread for dumped guys. Wouldn't take it personal.

Peace. G.

Main question is - Why haven't you called him?

moon goddess

Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
I expect you weren't showing enough interest.

Thats the main reason unless it was a boyfriend and the two of you broke up.

The other reason is there's another girl that he's got close to and he has just shut you out completely to focus on her.

Whichever it is, it proves NC is NOT bull. It has your hamster spinning doesn't it?:cool:

P.S. as a girl on a man's site, you should expect bitterness and resentment, especially on a thread for dumped guys. Wouldn't take it personal.

Peace. G.

Main question is - Why haven't you called him?
I have called and text, no response. I admit I had pulled back a little because it seemed like his interest level was low. He is in another country working so I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, assuming that he was just busy until I logged on to a forum that we are both members of and saw that he had logged in. He is too busy to talk to me but he can post on a forum? So, I took it as he was losing interest. Also, he would always play that hot and cold **** with me. He would be so into me one week and not talk to me the next so I just stopped initiating any contact and only talked to him when he contacted me first. The last time we talked everyday for two weeks. He was telling me how he couldn't wait to get back so we can pick up where we left off. I haven't heard from him since and it's been almost a month. Yes, he has my hamster spinning, but, oh well. What can I do except move on? We weren't really serious but it still sucks because I liked him. Oh, yeah, I found out that he is keeping tabs on me so I don't know what the hell to think. He won't talk to me but he asks other people about me. Men are so confusing. :eek:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moon goddess said:
I have called and text, no response. I admit I had pulled back a little because it seemed like his interest level was low. He is in another country working so I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, assuming that he was just busy until I logged on to a forum that we are both members of and saw that he had logged in. He is too busy to talk to me but he can post on a forum? So, I took it as he was losing interest. Also, he would always play that hot and cold **** with me. He would be so into me one week and not talk to me the next so I just stopped initiating any contact and only talked to him when he contacted me first. The last time we talked everyday for two weeks. He was telling me how he couldn't wait to get back so we can pick up where we left off. I haven't heard from him since and it's been almost a month. Yes, he has my hamster spinning, but, oh well. What can I do except move on? We weren't really serious but it still sucks because I liked him. Oh, yeah, I found out that he is keeping tabs on me so I don't know what the hell to think. He won't talk to me but he asks other people about me. Men are so confusing. :eek:
If this info was from a guy and about a girl, I would say low interest, the little reaching out from him is just to keep you orbiting.
Long distance never works, but another country? No chance, he'll be an exciting exotic hookup for the local lasses.

Main advice here is NEXT.

ricodragos

Don Juan
Reaction score
15days of pure NC, after 45days of failing(checked fb, messaged her, caught me with some broad in my bed)... Have been spining some plates, having tons of fun, upgraded my outfit, go out more often.... the problem is i still want her to call me or something... is this normal?...

Is her birthday today: i know i ask again, but what happens if i dont wish her hb? She will think i still think about her and trying to pull some game or maybe she gets confused and finally cracks? or she simply wont care?

I kinda want to wish her, but i really have mix feelings about this..

Reptile

Don Juan
Reaction score
ricodragos said:
15days of pure NC, after 45days of failing(checked fb, messaged her, caught me with some broad in my bed)... Have been spining some plates, having tons of fun, upgraded my outfit, go out more often.... the problem is i still want her to call me or something... is this normal?...

Is her birthday today: i know i ask again, but what happens if i dont wish her hb? She will think i still think about her and trying to pull some game or maybe she gets confused and finally cracks? or she simply wont care?

I kinda want to wish her, but i really have mix feelings about this..
It's normal that you want them to call you.

My advice: Don't wish her Happy Birthday.
Stop caring about what SHE thinks, I havn't read your story but I guess you got dumped that's why you go NC,
and that is why you shouldn't focus on her, focus on YOURSELF!
You won't feel good about reaching out for her, period. Don't do it.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reptile said:
It's normal that you want them to call you.

My advice: Don't wish her Happy Birthday.
Stop caring about what SHE thinks, I havn't read your story but I guess you got dumped that's why you go NC,
and that is why you shouldn't focus on her, focus on YOURSELF!
You won't feel good about reaching out for her, period. Don't do it.
yup

ricodragos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck it, i went with my gut and wished her hb.
She didnt respond but i dont feel a thing, maybe she is still mad at me, maybe shes playing games, maybe she dosnt have $$, but i really dont care at all.
Great feeling when going with ur gut. I feel relieved:)

I guess the leason for me here is:
- if u want to do something, and ur gut tells u to go for it, DO IT!
- but dont do it if u expect something in return. Thats not ur gut, its ur ego.

Sorry for letting u down guys:)

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the end of the world, but realize that first and foremost you let yourself down, not anyone else. Ask yourself: what did you gain? What did you lose?

Last edited:

ricodragos

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gained peace, 2girls number, and i lost power over ex.... but im fvcking happy, i used anti-dump machine all night and it was great.

I think i will start a field report soon.:) this forums helps a lot! And i have a strange gratitude towards Purefilth and bradd, dunno why

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ricodragos said:
I gained peace, 2girls number, and i lost power over ex.... but im fvcking happy, i used anti-dump machine all night and it was great.

I think i will start a field report soon.:) this forums helps a lot! And i have a strange gratitude towards Purefilth and bradd, dunno why
aww thanks man - making me blush:D Happy to be helping:up:

I hope you realise though that however well you were doing on your NC - and you were doing well- you have reset the clock, and you are now back to day 1.

Honestly I think you should delete the number.

*Instantly realising i still have my ex's # - but i havent the urge to call her:crackup: *

ricodragos

Don Juan
Reaction score
I still remember her #, im good with numbers, forget them hard:) hoping this 30days of nc helps me forget.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
my ex GF of 2-3 weeks now ( we dated for a year+)with like 12 days N/c. Friended requested me on facebook a minute later I recieve a msg. "Facebook *myname?? I'm sure you wont accept me but i hope your doing well...but you should accept it"
she broke up with me....and side note i recently reactivited my facebook a couple days ago as an outlet for old girls/new girls I was never friends with her on facebook....
What are people suggestions in this siituation?