The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigwuz - Please read the main post of this thread, the point of NC is not to make her miss you - the point is to get over her. Her missing you is just a small plus (and a super ego boost).
---------

Upon waking up, I noticed I gotten a bit fat. Need to start controlling my eating habits, been on binge eating ever since the breakup started...

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DAY 16

So far its been ups and downs. As the days progress is been more ups than downs. Today started with a down, woke up in a shock and can't remember what my dream was about but I remember immediately thinking "i'm going through a breakup with someone I loved and considered a good friend. Still have the urge to contact her, still can't over the fact that this is someone who once made me happy. I guess you learn the hard way; people are jst fcked up sometimes. Actions are certainly greater than words.

I have no regrets besides one, wish I didn't cry or beg her. Gonna be hard to get over that fact. Made even harder by the fact that I work with her. Wish I didn't do that and held my head high....ah well cant change the past.

Focused on work and productivity. Trying to stay positive. Reading Book of Pook; what a legend!

Good luck to all those just starting NC and to all those still doing it. Stay strong men.

bigwuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
CerwinVegaFan said:
bigwuz - Please read the main post of this thread, the point of NC is not to make her miss you - the point is to get over her. Her missing you is just a small plus (and a super ego boost).
---------

Upon waking up, I noticed I gotten a bit fat. Need to start controlling my eating habits, been on binge eating ever since the breakup started...
Well I'm thinking about things an I've been called abusive an it's a tough pill to swallow. But I genuinely give from the heart I need to stop looking at her fb page I need to stop wondering why she changed fact is she belongs to someone else not my type I haven't tried to contact her since Sunday though she called my baby mama a fat b!tch an blocked her this is depressing for me but working and knowing there is better out there will help. I guess it's like they say becoming the man of my dreams lol plus she ok but meh lol

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 3
She kept calling since yesterday, she called 6 times already today and I didn't answer. What does she want, I wonder?

About a week before we broke up she said she really liked my new colorful asics running shoes and asked me to order a pair for her as a "4 year anniversary" present.
I ordered to my address her the same cool shoes only in pink and woman's size. They are about to arrive in two weeks or so. What should I do? Give her the shoes and break NC? Leave the pickup post office note in her door so she could pick it up herself (and avoid any contact)?

Last edited:

bigwuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't gotten any calls no texts haven't called or text her either. I'm not feeling better about this it is killing me but I know it's not killing her I just need to get back on track

Backwardsman

Don Juan
Reaction score
CerwinVegaFan said:
Day 3
She kept calling since yesterday, she called 6 times already today and I didn't answer. What does she want, I wonder?

About a week before we broke up she said she really liked my new colorful asics running shoes and asked me to order a pair for her as a "4 year anniversary" present.
I ordered to my address her the same cool shoes only in pink and woman's size. They are about to arrive in two weeks or so. What should I do? Give her the shoes and break NC? Leave the pickup post office note in her door so she could pick it up herself (and avoid any contact)?
She wants to see if you will still answer as going ghost (NC) is driving her crazy wondering what you are upto etc, keep up with NC, for the best, and as for the shoes, when they arrive, send them back - simple :)

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backwardsman said:
She wants to see if you will still answer as going ghost (NC) is driving her crazy wondering what you are upto etc, keep up with NC, for the best, and as for the shoes, when they arrive, send them back - simple :)
Sending them back will only cost me more money. Before going NC I told her I'd still give her the shoes, she offered to pay for them to which I refused. I guess it was just a ****-test to see if I'm cheap or something.

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you guys hate me if I texted her? It has been 1 month and 3 days. I hope I don't succumb to the temptation though. That's why I write here.

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bros, I just came back from banging this plate i met earlier today. escalation game is still on point. i smashed it twice. and guess what? only thing i paid for was a bottle of water at a cafe. HA! $1 pvssy u dig? shes a solid 7 too.

the worst/best thing was when her husband called her from overseas right after i turned her out. and she answered. and her son called her right after i hit it the second time. she answered again. BOTH TIMES she was laughing and acting all innocent on the phone tsk tsk tsk. BOTH TIMES i was thinking 'SS saved my life and pointed me in the right direction, this breakup could be a blessing in disguise'... because DAMN these b!tches are ruthless so we must be too.

Red flags;
1) married
2) has a son

so i'm going ghost as i already got what i want. feeling much better. this was my first DJ move post breakup and i handled it like a G. you all should be proud. feeling great tonight! and off i go to read more Book of Pook.

stay strong guys, get your a$$ up and go get some. it helps.

END OF DAY 16

@CerwinVegaFan, sell them on ebay. f that b. you don't owe her JACK. don't think about what she thinks of you. it doesn't, won't, shouldn't matter.

@ AriMamba, we won't hate u, but you'll hate yourself. trust me on this one. don't send her anything. post here instead.

Shaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
@CerwinVegaFan

The thing is, you already told her you'll give her the shoes.

1/ You don't give them, and then she will think that you are angry or something.

2/ You give them

In both case, you'll lose power. To keep the power with NC, the key is to be INDIFFERENT (or behave like it)

You have to find a way to give them to her without showing ANYTHING, like send them to her even if you lose the shipping fee in the process

bigwuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheeks said:
Day 33 and no end in sight to this pain.
I think it will be ok day 3 for me pain is slowly going away need a daily routine to keep my mind off it my thing Is shes pregnant smh it'll get better bro

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might just sell them on eBay as suggested. Being the "best friend who buys her stuff and never gets laid" is not what I want.

Start of day 4, thinking about her more and more..the last time we broke up and I went NC for a month she "almost hooked up" ("he didn't went all the way in" - didn't fill her up? As in he had a small ****? Hahaha.) with this ugly thin faggot.

She called once more at midnight, did not answer.

Ncnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi i just joined on seeing this topic, I just had a break up, we were very close, had like 2 fights in a year . she one day suddenly said she needed a break, so i obliged and she took a week away from me and then after that started pushing me away,said couldnt give me 100%, was feeling burdened etc (when she had never mentioned this earlier). The beta in me kicked in, i went all begging and asking her to come back for 7 days i did this calling her texting her asking her for reasons she did this. She said she isnt answerable to me. I lost it completely and totally ranted on her, realising i was only hurting myself and talking to a stone i retreated and stopped contacting her, then could nt keep myself away so contacted again.
Finally i decided and some research on the internet helped me to take a decision on going NC. after 15 days of hell i started Nc. Today is my 6 th day of Nc. Honestly i feel a lot more confident and a little less pain. I only think of her if i am alone and i never let that happen in past 6 days. I keep company with friends, go to the gym, work on my business, hang out with other girls. I do miss the physical intimacy but i know time for that will come when i feel a lot more healed.
No contact from her though yet and i am thankful there isnt any as i think i might not be strong enough yet to resist a reply. Great to find this forum. Hope you lot can help me get back out there.

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK question guys;

I work with this x. Just read an email sent to 'allstaff' talking about an upcoming meeting (hotel name, dates and country). She's admin staff so immediately I think "damn, she's going to this and this country and is gonna be there for this and this time" and thoughts kick in immediately. How do I stop myself thinking about her everytime emails like this show up (and they show up minimum of 6 times a month)?? Am I asking the impossible here????

ps. the country she's coming to is where I am now (for work), i return to HQ a day before she travels (shes in HQ now). and we have lotss of memories in this country. hope it burns her like it does me now. b!tch.

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I was going to end up here.

Fighting the urge to not message her saying 'that doesn't mean i never want to speak to you again but just see how it goes'

I think she maybe misinterpreted ,y last message, but she was the one doing the dumping so I'll leave it.

Day 1

Shaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
BeatJunkie,

Sorry to say that, but you can't stop thinking about her. You WILL think about her. Just acknowledge it, take the time to grieve, then keep yourself busy. Soon enough you'll think less and less about her

Evantually, you'll recieve another mail like that, you'll think about her, not hurting and without heartache, maybe reminince a little then shrug it off.

Believe me, you'll get there.

@Comatozed
Who cares about how she will interpret it ? The hamster in her head will spin about how to interpret it.
So it's good. Don't try to dissipate that. You just regained the power my friend. Don't let her have it again and mindfack you.

And do not EVER forget :
NC = heal
No NC = more pain

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
End of day 4
She called 3 times in the evening. I'm really tempted to answer.
I've gone through random **** on my phone and found a recording of a conversation we had a while back...listening to her voice made me smile like a dumb kid.