The Importance of Money in Men's SMV

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't quote me entirely. What I actually wrote makes perfect sense: "That said, millions in your bank account won't make you especially attractive to the ladies, if your vibe is more Louis Tully
Yeah but, Louis Tully got laid in that movie. ;)

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Because they would be chasing skirts instead of be interested in the art.
Goes to a conversation had over here https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...ans-world-real-or-parody.282324/#post-3120959

In the same way Wokeness has conned many gays into thinking they're entitled to act like this
and not be reviled by the rest of humanity, Red Pill Theology has scammed entirely too many men into believing that they too can go through life acting like teens broadcasting their "outcastness"(I.E. Scoffing at so-called bourgeois living I.E. Going to art galleries and pheasant hunting, in favor of acting like fools in public) to everyone in the vicinity, and not incur damage

So many men's insistence on remaining finacially destitute really seem to be yet another form of us trying to prolong our adolescence

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red Pill Theology has scammed entirely too many men into believing that they too can go through life acting like teens
The art world is rife with fakers the real artists try to avoid, so either you have to be the real deal (or a master at faking it) to have any success.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
The art world is rife with fakers the real artists try to avoid, so either you have to be the real deal (or a master at faking it) to have any success.
Not coincidentally, many of The Manosphere's most prominent preachers are folks who admit to having had artistic pretensions, and now come across as try-hard

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not coincidentally, many of The Manosphere's most prominent preachers are folks who admit to having had artistic pretensions, and now come across as try-hard
A reflection of society on the whole.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
A reflection of society on the whole.
Red Pill Theory has a fair amount in common with offender profiling https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th.../psychological-profile-behavioural-psychology https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ps...4/is-criminal-profiling-dead-should-it-be?amp , who's defenders also continually duck and dive with the phrase: "What we do is just as much art as it is empiricism"

It may.not be possible to conduct a metanalyis of Red Pill Theory in a vein similar to
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0160252720301291?via=ihub , nonetheless we could all benefit from such a thing. 98% of both OI and TRP can likely be tossed out, with zero loss to humanity

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
98% of both OI and TRP can likely be tossed out, with zero loss to humanity
Well, every lie contains at least a little truth to make it more palatable to the people who have to swallow the deception.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Well, every lie contains at least a little truth to make it more palatable to the people who have to swallow the deception.
A few folks on YouTube labeling themselves Red Pill has allowed the sort societal detritus who, in the not too distant past, wouldn't have gotten beyond ham radio and local access TV to FEEL as if they're elites amongst us mere plebs they've been cursed to share this planet with

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few folks on YouTube labeling themselves Red Pill has allowed the sort societal detritus who, in the not too distant past, wouldn't have gotten beyond ham radio and local access TV to FEEL as if they're elites amongst us mere plebs they've been cursed to share this planet with
"I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me."

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
being bluepilled/beta does NOT mean a man won't get coochie. I do agree that it becomes harder for such a man because most women nowadays have had their fait share of "Bad boys" so the temptation is always lurking. And it takes ONE moment of weakness for her to destroy everything you've build.

Don't forget how sheltered a lotta women live life: work, family, visiting friends rinse and repeat. Occasionally a night out
Plenty of bluepilled/beta males are in relationships and have some mediocre sex life. The types of people profiled in this thread below are beta males in LTRs.

Plenty of beta males get LTRs from their social circle and live an unremarkable partnered up life.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Plenty of beta males get LTRs from their social circle and live an unremarkable partnered up life.
Plenty of men are today in situations similar to Peter Gibbons and The Narrator in Fight Club career wise... Making just enough to get by, yet unsatisfied and desiring more. Advancing further requires that we bring our heretofore unconscious thoughts and beliefs into the light, test them for falsifiability, then adopt more functional ones

The same is true in the realm of dating and mating

Salvation

Don Juan
Reaction score
- Sure the attraction towards whiteboys in Philippines or Thailand is partly money, and partly positive racism towards whites (it's kinda special for these two countries, that's just what countless anecdotes say). Their 'stars' on tv just look kinda white, they have white skin fetish and so on

- looks money status: I would put looks clearly first (even if you are just the postman women will look and will have lust), status next (women go cracy for fame, either you have female fans or female fans give social proof and preselection)
Money is totally last, it itself is kinda invisible if you don't choose to show it, it's logical information, it's just a little cool information.
While looks activate the 'i wanna **** this guy', money activate more the 'i wanna trap this guy into a relationship'. Who wants that.

- I live basically in a small room, tiny 23 m2 apartment. Still basically all girls that entered that room ****ed me.

- Funnily enough one girl who knows i am a millionaire, cause he is in a talking group with me, we had something, and she answered upon a question that me being a millionaire was a factor and she implied that she is unhappy in her job and would love someone to finance her taking 3 months off work

- I think money is for:
Having lots of freetime instead of having to work, time for dating and sex

My plan is to spend money for:
A cool house with garden and pool and event-room where i do my seminars and also give hippi tantra seminars
Basically getting constant boatload of women into house because of yoga seminars and ****, me being the 'cool guy that owns the house' basically being a mini-celebrity in that environment, being the guy to know to be invited to this house, being nearly the only male there, basically have the best logistics of having bedroom just a few metres away, having a great place to invite first dates eg
But it should be a house easily reachable = in the city, which is tough and costs like 2mill in my city.. i would like to have 4mill before i do that

Salvation

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it does matter a lot. Having loads of money is an aphrodisiac for women.
Like what is poor, normal and 'loads of money'?

I mean millionaire in a US-City is mostly just having a normal house and normal car isn't it..
-> To be millionaire you have to be in top 5% wealth of US (top 1% in the world). And mayority of these rich people are in their 60ies, much much much less in their 30ies.
So this is already hard to achieve + still not impressive at all

Mansions go for 10 - 100 million usd, so i guess you have to have at least 15 million to have one of these. 15mill is top 0.1% in US.

Jumbo Gumbo

Banned
Reaction score
Cmon man, having a mansion is not going to repel ladies. But truthfully I do not have a mansion or fame and never really did.

Look at women’s totally lavish dating profiles. When women have all international vacationing photos and no photos of them locally, they’re looking for a guy who will fund their travels. Or when their photos show lavish expensive lifestyles. Or they are trying to hold on to their more youthful years of when rich men would take them on fancy trips around the globe before discarding them.

When a slim woman posts extravagant photos online displaying wealth and even in real life if they dress in luxurious fashions and attitudes. These babes are already fully aware of what types of men are found in their cities.

My biggest complaint with online dating are the international traveling weirdos. None of their photos say they are even in my city. They are generally on vacation 8,000 miles away.

hellonwheels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women care about money. The difference is in how you make it that can turn her on. If you're a 9-5 guy, that's not sexy. If you're a hustler, that's sexy. That's why when Trump walks into a room, everyone reacts whether positively or negatively. Money works for him, not the other way around. Every girl from every walk of life loves the guy who isn't dependent on money to walk the world. He pursues what he wants and money happens to land into his hands one way or another. That is what decides your SMV. Most men cannot exhibit this behavior because it goes deeper than just being able to fake it.
This is spot on in that status is most important. People acting like money isn’t attractive to high quality women are off on that assessment.

Now if money is all you offer and it’s a boring career/lifestyle, then yeah, that’s mainly gonna get you a sugar baby that only sees you for that.

p_1337

Don Juan
Reaction score
To attract hot, young girls In 2024: looks and status trump money.

These types seem to prefer a guy with social media clout (celebrity / quasi-celebrity status) and/or is 6 ft+ with a ripped gym-bro physique -- versus the semi-unremarkable dude who makes 150-300k per year (even if it's coupled with other favorable attributes: great career, nice car, his own place, etc.)

The only way I could see money touching looks and status, is if you're clearly in the top echelon of earners (making roughly 400-500k per year or more, and have the commensurate lifestyle to match).

From what I've experienced, the only kinds of girls who seem to value men with money/stability are: those looking for a serious relationship (they're also generally 25+ years old) or sugar babies.

Last edited: