//The Chronicles of BPH\\

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4/29/11

So little happened today that I'm not gonna mention it...I think today was a workout day, but thinking back I honestly don't remember whether or not I went...oh well

4/30/11

Ok so today I went for my jog, I think I'm gonna make that a regular thing.

Chilled with Sharif today, went to my school's football field, played soccer for a bit with 8 other kids, 2 went home so we started playing football with the soccer ball.

Went home for about an hour and got ready to hit up Main St. to do some sarging. The big difference was that this time I was going to wear my glasses while I approach these women...

However the sad truth was that so few of these college girls were attractive enough for me to want to approach them.

I saw maybe 5 girls that I would've f***ed, I "approached" 3 of them, simultaneously working on the MOTU boot camp assignment...

The first I walked up to from behind and told her I was new and asked if she knew any good makeout spots. She was acting awkward because she had been on the phone at the time, she pointed out some places and I asked if she could show me to which she declined. Quite happy about that actually, she looked cute from behind, but when I saw her face it wasn't the best thing in the world...

The second was a set of 2 girls, one was hot and the other was just ok, and this black guy just kinda walking and listening to them. I walked past and said "hey cuties" to which the just ok girl said "HI!" in a really peppy tone. In retrospect I wish I had opened this set, the hot one was the hottest one I had seen all night (even though that's not saying too much) and I wish I had closed her rather than just giving her a simple "Hello".

The final set was 2 chicks in platform shoes looking good. They were walking my direction then started turning the corner. I spoke pretty loud saying "Nice shoes..." to which is was going to follow with "...wanna makeout?" However the only problem was that they didn't hear me and kept walking and laughing (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAIL).

So hopefully I can go earlier in the day tomorrow when it's warm enough for the cuties to come. But the question I have for you guys is this after my experience tonight:

When a girl is on her cell phone and you want to approach her, what do you do?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/1/11

NorwegianDJ said:
Approach her, just for the lols
I did, that was the first girl lol

Anyway not too much happened today, partly due to my parents being gone all day with both cars leaving me in charge of my brother and pets...

The only thing worth posting is my SS Routine:

3x5x190 Squat
3x5x160 Bench
1x5x165 Deadlift

I lowered my weight in some of these exercises to work on form. Apparently I'm supposed to deadlift more than I squat...I squat heavy and I simply don't think doing deadlifts that are heavier than them are going to be good for my back. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also, there weren't many people around to spot me on bench, so I decided to try this bench press machine looking thing...

It's basically this vertical belt-held barbell that has has hooks at both ends of the bar, when you want to rack/unrack the weight you would just twist your wrist and it would catch on one of the these pegs next to the belt...

Sorry for this terrible description, I don't know the technical name for it. I still got a good burn out of my presses while doing it, I just hope that this thing isn't making it easier for me to bench and cheating me out of my gains.

Anyway, end of Spring Break, no parties :( school tomorrow. Talk to you guys later, by the way, it seems quite likely that I'll be able to get into that A.I. School's prom. If anybody has tips or insight about proms please tell me, I only have this week to prepare for it. Thanks and goodnight!

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/1/11

NorwegianDJ said:
Approach her, just for the lols
I did, that was the first girl lol

Anyway not too much happened today, partly due to my parents being gone all day with both cars leaving me in charge of my brother and pets...

The only thing worth posting is my SS Routine:

3x5x190 Squat
3x5x160 Bench
1x5x165 Deadlift

I lowered my weight in some of these exercises to work on form. Apparently I'm supposed to deadlift more than I squat...I squat heavy and I simply don't think doing deadlifts that are heavier than them are going to be good for my back. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also, there weren't many people around to spot me on bench, so I decided to try this bench press machine looking thing...

It's basically this vertical belt-held barbell that has has hooks at both ends of the bar, when you want to rack/unrack the weight you would just twist your wrist and it would catch on one of the these pegs next to the belt...

Sorry for this terrible description, I don't know the technical name for it. I still got a good burn out of my presses while doing it, I just hope that this thing isn't making it easier for me to bench and cheating me out of my gains.

Anyway, end of Spring Break, no parties :( school tomorrow. Talk to you guys later, by the way, it seems quite likely that I'll be able to get into that A.I. School's prom. If anybody has tips or insight about proms please tell me, I only have this week to prepare for it. Thanks and goodnight!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With your back injury I don't know, but yes, normally you should deadlift more than you squat.
Its called a smith machine, don't use it.

Btw, my computer has crashed, so I'm typing from my phone.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With your back injury I don't know, but yes, normally you should deadlift more than you squat.
Its called a smith machine, don't use it.

Btw, my computer has crashed, so I'm typing from my phone.
Why shouldn't I use a smith machine?

Also, about prom, should I go to it? It is a different school, so I won't really know anybody at all with the exception of a handful of friends I had in middle school. I know it would be a good experience and all but $85 is a lot to pay for one night that might not be so great.

Especially after hearing this kind of horror story:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYlNDS14LEE&feature=feedu

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smiths don't work your stabilizers and doesn't allow a natural range of motion.

I'd say go for it, just know that momentum is everything if you go.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/2/11

Not much really happened today, I had most of my time spent taking the AP Psychology exam.

Some people got haircuts, a few people were complaining about PSN being down all break and a LOT of people were talking about Osama being killed.

2 Things I want to address:

1. I made a thread in the Discussion about my prom situation, I want to make a decision soon so that if I do decide to go, I'll have time to get everything in order.

2. Every single time I try that HB Cali chick from before break this other girl just comes up and orbits me. Her name is Kelsey, but I'm not gonna call her HB because I'm not into her. She, on the other hand, is obviously into me. The problem is that I see HB Cali at the end of the day after the last class and this is when Kelsey comes up to me and starts endlessly chatting me up. I'm polite to her but I don't know how to handle an approach when I have a satellite going around me.

Leave your thoughts, I'll check in the morning.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/3/11

So I don't think I'm going to that school's prom...after looking at some of the answers I got on the discussion it doesn't seem like such a good idea.

Most of the girls would be there with dates and as a result I don't think I'd have much to do there. Correct me if I'm wrong guys, deadlines coming closer and closer.

Didn't see HB Cali again...

SS:

3x5x195 Squat
3x5x75 Press
5x3x110 Power Clean

Hard sets today, especially squats. New being back in the school gym as opposed to my fitness center over the break.

Give me input on prom guys, both decisions will be hard to make so I want to make sure I decide on the one that could turn into a better time and use of money.

PS: I have a stigh on my eye...perfect

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/4/11

Really not much happened today, as usual unfortunately. I want to work out a plan for a birthday pool party over the summer starting now. So far all I've got is the venue and a friggin awesome pool.

Not going to prom, asked a few people about afterparties, nobody knows about any :(

HB Cali, didn't see her today, was in the gym at the end of the day playing basketball, I suck at it haha.

Advice on pool parties and afterparties would be useful.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/5/11

Ok so...another one of those lame days. I think I'm gonna text my cousin in a sec to see if he knows about any prom afterparties, cus I sure as hell don't.

I've lost some of the momentum I've gained with my successes with women, so I'm going to start back at square one with MOTU's camp and do each week's assignment, I'll post them here if they prove interesting enough.

By the way, our prom only has 80 people that bought tickets :/

Stock market is down by a lot :/

Starting Strength:

3x5x200 Squat (getting very difficult with the hip flex)
1x5x165 2x5x160 Bench (this is starting to annoy me, I'm hitting a wall I haven't been able to get past with the weight between 160-170)
1x5x170 Deadlift

Our football team didn't get the mtv contract, apparently another school had a worse record than us, but at least we have hope to win our games next year.

I'm going to print out SS and Scooby's workouts for my football team when they're in the weight room as I see less and less people actually working out rather than hanging out. And our team seriously needs to put on a few pounds.

Leave your thoughts, especially regarding parties, goodnight :)

PS: Funny video for football fans ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqoQ3rwHZuU

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/5/11

Ok so...another one of those lame days. I think I'm gonna text my cousin in a sec to see if he knows about any prom afterparties, cus I sure as hell don't.

I've lost some of the momentum I've gained with my successes with women, so I'm going to start back at square one with MOTU's camp and do each week's assignment, I'll post them here if they prove interesting enough.

By the way, our prom only has 80 people that bought tickets :/

Stock market is down by a lot :/

Starting Strength:

1x5x165 2x5x160 Bench (this is starting to annoy me, I'm hitting a wall I haven't been able to get past with the weight between 160-170)
1x5x170 Deadlift

Our football team didn't get the mtv contract, apparently another school had a worse record than us, but at least we have hope to win our games next year.

I'm going to print out SS and Scooby's workouts for my football team when they're in the weight room as I see less and less people actually working out rather than hanging out. And our team seriously needs to put on a few pounds.

Leave your thoughts, especially regarding parties, goodnight :)

PS: Funny video for football fans ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqoQ3rwHZuU

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/6/11

Alright so I'll be going to Holland on Wednesday, hopefully my cousins down in the Netherlands can get me into some of those clubs...I just really wanna f*** some chick.

No plans for the weekend yet.

Went to a teacher vs student basketball game, pretty funny to watch, while waiting outside in the line I saw HB Cali, but STILL didn't go up to her and get her number. I feel like a p****.

Pretty interesting day huh?

lili19771

Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
5/5/11

Starting Strength:

1x5x170 Deadlift
Maybe you should do more sets if you aren't gaining any mroe strength, and check your diet

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/7/11

Really didn't do anything today worth posting.

This guy Reggie claims to be bisexual, so I keep my distance, but when I interact with him he seems to almost hit on me...

Like in class earlier this week he asked to see my abbs, during football season he would text me and ask me when I would send him a shirtless pic, and just the other day he texted me asking what I would rate a certain guy on a scale of 1-10...

This was the last straw, so I told him off, he denied the queerness of his actions, and told me if I call him queer again that I'll regret it more than anything in my life.

So yea, on to Mother's Day

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/8/11

So today was semi-eventful, being Mother's Day and all. But to start with, my mom liked my Mother's Day card (Woo!).

I had to workout kind of early because it would close pretty early on Sunday, so here's my SS results:

3x5x195 Squat (started lowering the weight, becoming more difficult since I started flexing my hips)
3x5x80 Press
5x3x115 Power Clean (twinged my shoulder, same weight or 5lbs less next time)

Alright so I got a lot of driving hours in over the past few days, but that's not too important.

I went to my cousin's for a communion party kinda thing. Played plenty of football and kickball with the little guys, every time I kicked they went far outfield (haha). Talked to Brock, promised me that next time there's a party I'm coming with him, and honestly I can't tell you how much I look forward to that.

Getting ready for Amsterdam, I hate flying but let's see if the Netherlands are worth it. My cousins over there can get me into bars and clubs at my age so it should be a damn good time.

Also, I'll get Cali's number tomorrow.

Peace guys

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/9/11

Ahh Mondays...

So today in the halls I believe I saw a new girl...and this wouldn't be important except for the fact that she looked pretty damn cute!

I went up a different route to one of my classes and as soon as I turned away from my friends I saw this girl walking the other way, I didn't get a GREAT look at her, but she has a good figure, pretty face, and some kind of red dye or streaks going on in her hair. I'll take the same route tomorrow and hope that I can find her again to number close the girl.

HB Cali wasn't at school again at the end of the day, man...this chick huh?

Getting ready for Amsterdam, I think it'll be pretty easy to complete most of MOTU's assignments, although I don't know how often I'll be at a computer to document it. Let's just hope the food and water down there aren't gonna make my family all sick like the beach tends to do.

Anyway I can't think of anything else to post on here, so I'll see you guys later.